Making a Woman of Him Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grass. Fresh cut grass." He wanted to lean in again to take another whiff.

"Ooohh, that's good June," Corrine cooed. "That's definitely 'clean.' Do the taste test, Chester."

He didn't resist as June pulled his head against her spread legs. He pushed his lips against hers and thrust his tongue as deeply into her as he could, the smell was irresistible. Part of him was disgusted with his behavior, but some other part, a base animal part wanted to eat whatever she had coming out of her vagina. He licked and sucked as hard as he could, embarrassed by the sounds he was making.

"Hah! June, he's practically devouring you! Okay, Chester. Chester! That's enough!" Corrine was laughing, watching June struggling to keep him there even as Corrine was pulling him away.

"And...the verdict...is?" June was breathless.

"I dunno..." he paused, licking his lips.

"I'll admit defeat, June. There's no question Chester thinks you're cleaner than me."

"Well...is it any wonder?" June paused, still out of breath. "It's because you don't shave."

Corrine gasped at the accusation and Chester wondered if they would have an argument. He thought it might be best to leave if they were going to fight, his eyes glancing to the door.

"So, Chester. Did you like the way I tasted?" June stood up and pushed the chair away, clearing the floor in front of him.

He didn't know what to do, sitting on his heels watching her. He nodded slightly.

"According to the manual, it says if you have started cleaning someone out, you should finish the job, otherwise they can get a little clogged up." She knelt down in front of him looking him in the face. "You want to finish the job, right?"

He shrugged, not knowing what she meant, but not wanting to disagree. "I guess?"

Corrine stood next to them, her dark bush in his face. "It says, you're supposed to finish lying down..." June started to lie back on the floor. "Not you, silly. Chester!" They looked at each other smiling, their expressions a complete mystery to him.

June got out of the way, helping him lie on his back, the kimono bunched around his waist, his erection sticking up to the ceiling.

"That's it," Corrine coached him, "don't worry about that. I'll take care of that."

He didn't know what she was referring to until he felt the kimono opening up and being removed, leaving him naked once again. Yvette's image flashed again, forcing his eyes closed. When he opened them, June had stepped over his head, her feet on either side. He looked up to see her vagina above him, reddish and swollen now, shining from his saliva and her lubricants. She was facing the top of his head, her small breasts barely visible over her thighs.

She slowly lowered herself over his face, until she squatted just above his nose. Her aroma enveloped him, his nose just barely touching those lips. He wanted to reach up and kiss it; he wasn't sure why, but he'd never smelled or tasted anything like it. She lowered another inch, moving forward so her lips were over his mouth. Squatting directly on his face, his nose was pressed against her naked pubis. Her scent seduced him; he opened his mouth and pushed his tongue up into her, feeling her wet channel around it, her liquid flowing.

Corrine couldn't stand it any longer, kneeling down, she moved her mouth over his cock, sliding it deep into her as far as she could take it. It was huge, hot and salty, just as she had hoped. He practically jumped when she took him, forcing his mouth deeper against June's slit. Corrine smiled, or tried to smile, his cock forcing her lips apart as she slipped it in and out of her, her cheeks sucking in to create as velvety a glove as she could.

He moaned, struggling not to ejaculate again, but unable to resist the intense tingles and glow building at the base of his spine. His tongue shot into June, his mouth pressed as hard against her as he could manage. He could feel June's hard nubbin when his tongue came out and entered again; he didn't know if he should lick it, but it felt smooth and nice to play with. She practically tipped over, gasping and giggling when he did it.

"Careful, Chester!" She laughed, her hand coming down to his cheek. "Not so rough on my little clit, sweetheart!"

He blushed, not completely certain what she was talking about, but was careful nonetheless to stay clear of that button. He concentrated on cleaning her out; he wanted to do a good job, but he couldn't focus. Corrine's mouth and now her hands were all over him. He moaned again, and knew he couldn't stop himself, feeling his ejaculate bubbling up from his testes and though it sickened him at the thought, he knew it had burst into her mouth. He froze against June's vagina, his tongue extended as deeply as it could go, his body stiff as his penis emptied itself, pulsing.

It's grotesque,he thought, his head resting against the floor, June's vagina pushing down on him.I feel so horrible.June pushed harder against his face, rubbing her lips against him.

"Now you can play with my clit, Chester! Take it gently and suck on it, just like Corrine did with that magnificent cock of yours! Yes...oooohhh....yes, Chester! Gentle, gentle, yes, just like that! Keep doing that!"

He sucked on the knob gently as she moved her vagina across his chin; her taste enchanted him, even as he worried she would ejaculate into his mouth like he had with Corrine. He pulled on it a little harder, forcing June to moan and push harder against him. They got into a rhythm, push, pull, suck, pull, push, his jaw began to cramp a little; he wasn't sure how long he should do it, until she pushed a little harder and held him there, her lips convulsing slightly, a rush of liquid pouring onto his mouth and neck. He could hear her cry out and hoped he hadn't hurt her.

She sat harder on him, her hands brushing behind her, down his chest and into Corrine's hair where she had rested her head on his belly. He could hear them both breathing, wondering if they had fallen asleep.

Momentarily, she stirred, lifting up and rolling back. "Chester," she sighed. "That was fucking incredible. Have you ever cleaned a woman like that before?" He couldn't see her face, but he got the sense she was teasing him.

He just stared at the ceiling waiting for Corrine to move so he could roll over. His body was a little sore and he needed to go back to his room.

"You don't have to leave, Chester." Corrine suggested, holding back his kimono. "We were just going to crawl into bed and...well...maybe you'd like to sleep over with us tonight?"

12