Making a Woman of Him Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers

He shook his head, trying to imagine what she was leading up to. She just stared at him, waiting.

Getting up slowly, he opened the drawer to take out a pair of panties, a garter belt and a pair of stockings. Removing his only remaining clothes, he stood in front of her, not certain how to put them on.

"Slide the belt to your waist. Not too low. That's right. And now slip the stockings up and clip them to the suspenders. Perfect. Oh aren't you a sight?!" She leaned forward, her face barely inches from his waist. He could feel her breath on his peter. The thought some girls put penises in their mouths revolted him, even as he imagined her doing just that.

"You know the drill, Chester – let me see you stroke yourself, nice and slow with those lovely undergarments you've picked out."

He reached down and rubbed his peter, the silky fabric working its magic. With her face so close to him, he was forced to watch her looking at him, as he watched his erection grow. She backed away slightly as it poked out, resting her chin on her hands while he performed for her.

Just as he started to show signs of going over the top, she reached across the gap between them and cupped his balls in her hand. Gently squeezing them, she felt his sac, tight against his shaft, pulling them away in time with his own motion.

"Noooo....god...no, what are you doing?" He stared down at her fingers, seeing them against his leg, his scrotum twisted and caught, and before he could think about it, he spurted, white blobs jumped in an arc...landing on her shirt and neck.

"You little scoundrel," she shouted, half playfully with a sinister tone. She drew her hand back and pulled her blouse away from her, inspecting the damage. Looking back she watched as more of his cum dribbled down onto his fingers, the panties and the carpet. "Look what you've done, Chester! You've made a mess! And if you don't get this cleaned up immediately it will stain. You know better! Your cum stains!"

He was blushing, tears brimming over, humiliated beyond anything he'd felt before. She'd never touched him...there...and the echoes of the feeling pounded through him. Her fingers were so soft and warm. There was semen everywhere. He carefully dropped the panties, and quick as he could reached for tissue to wipe off his fingers. She just sat there, staring at him, his cock starting to sag to horizontal, the hole glistening and open.

Her urge to suck on it was stronger now than it had been a few minutes before.Soon,she thought. Feeling the gel on her neck begin to liquefy, she pulled her blouse out further to prevent any more damage. He had reached over by then, a fresh tissue against her neck, scooping up the jism.

"Hold on, stupid." She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it away revealing her lace bra. "You better get it all, I don't want any on my bra. Oh...forget it." She dropped the blouse and reached back to unsnap the bra. "Just make sure there isn't any on my breasts."

With the exception of seeing his motherthis was the first time he'd seen breasts this close. It was nothing like in the movies or magazines he'd seen. He was frozen, his hand holding the tissue poised above them. He knew there wasn't any crème there, but she was challenging him to clean her up. He felt a strange jolt in his peter – it wasn't possible, was it? Could he get hard again this soon?

"Don't just stand there, idiot. Wipe them!"

He moved his fingers down, the soft skin sloping out, resisting him but resilient. He'd never felt anything like it, the sensation going straight to his groin. His fingers traveled further, the skin getting crinkly until he touched her nipple. He didn't know what to expect – were they like his or different?

"Don't just rest there, rub them!" Her voice was insistent but not cruel.

He opened his hand and rubbed across her skin with the tissue, feeling the bump of her nipple on his palm. He moved to the other one, even though it wasn't anywhere near where his crème had landed.

"You'll get the hang of it, eventually, won't you Chester?" She watched his cock stop its descent as he put more pressure on her breasts. It was actually feeling pretty good, she thought. Maybe he would actually get the hang of it.

"I...you..." He didn't stop his hands, dropping the tissue to feel her skin directly. It was smooth, but not like silk, and warm, and something about it sent feelings to his groin.

"Well," her voice caught briefly as his fingers moved to her nipples, "here's what I'm looking forward to, little brother: seeing you dressing up in your mother's clothes. Frankly, I'm surprised you haven't done it sooner. Don't stop. Don't stop until I say so!"

His eyes blurred, his emotions fighting inside – he was falling in love with her; she wasn't really his sister; she liked him, she liked what he was doing to her. He couldn't get enough of her nipples. They were so much larger than his, rough and smooth at the same time. He had been turning them gently, squeezing them, exploring them to see how they felt. His peter was starting to point up again; her latest demand seemed to make him harder. Maybe he was a pervert. Abnormal. He twisted her nipples a little harder to see what would happen.

"Ahhh! No...yes....do that some more. Yes, little brother, that was an unexpected pleasure. Ahhh...."

He watched her face change, the smile turning to a grimace, her eyes squeezing shut as he pulled harder at them. He wasn't certain whether he was hurting her; whatever it was, she seemed to like it more the harder he squeezed and turned. Her hands moved to her jeans, quickly unbuttoning them. He pulled and turned the flesh between his thumbs and fingers, watching them darken and swell.

She lifted herself off the bed and slid her jeans and underwear down below her knees, her hands flying to between her legs. Her eyes were closed as she moaned encouragingly to him. He could see the top of her bush, barely, her fingers slipping between her legs, rubbing furiously.

He let go, his hands moving across her breasts, his fingers curling beneath them, wanting to feel how heavy they were.

"Noooo! You little FUCKER!!! Don't stop. Don't you stop until I tell you to!!!"

He jumped at her voice, his fingers returning to her nipples and pulling harder, twisting to make the surrounding darker skin spiral. He felt awful. Guilty and confused. Her moans got louder as her hands moved more quickly between her legs, her thighs opening and closing.

"Yes. Yes. Harder...oh fuck yes, Chester, you little perv-fuck, pull on them. God damn! YES!"

He knew she must be climaxing, but wasn't clear how it worked with girls. She slowed her hands a little and he got the feeling he should let up with his fingers. He released her nipples and looked around at the mess.

"Oh fuck, Chester. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What the fuck did you just do?" She looked at him accusingly and he blushed.

He turned away, certain he had done something terrible, focusing on the mess on the carpet. He picked up the panties – they were stretched and stained, probably beyond repair. He looked at the drops of his cum sinking into the carpet and reached down, trying to absorb them with the material. The stockings a constant reminder he was under her spell. He looked over at her blouse, the little droplet had turned into a small dark circle.

"You better clean this up, Chester. I've got to go." She got up, pulling her jeans and panties all the way off, exposing herself to him as she walked out the door. He stared at her behind, the image of her vagina and pubis burned into his consciousness.

She left the bedroom, shaking from the experience. She'd never felt anything quite like it, and had to leave before he saw the impact it had on her. She was three steps away when an idea struck her.

"Hey."

He looked up to see her standing at the door, her clothes barely covering her.

"When you're done here, come downstairs. It's getting close to dinner and it's servants' night off, so it's just you and me."

He swallowed, unable to respond with anything other than a nod, and she was gone, the flash of her naked buttocks distracting him for several heartbeats.

* - * - * - *

He tossed and turned, awakened by a hand brushing his naked skin. He'd never slept with another person before, let alone two women. Naked. The memories of Yvette's humiliation rushed back to him. He needed to leave, but he didn't dare move. He stared at the ceiling, the images of his step-sister flooding his mind. How had he suppressed them? When did he stop recalling her cruelty?

His peter had stiffened again, and he could feel the blush in his cheeks. He had to get out of this bed! Turning sideways, he tried to calculate how much he had to stretch to get over June, the covers barely hiding her breasts. He pulled them back, lifting them over her, his eyes watching her chest rise and fall slowly, her pale skin barely visible from the hall light leaking under the door. Behind him, Corrine was snoring lightly, her back to him.

Before he could make his move, June turned her face to him and smiled, her hands reaching out to touch his face.

"Shhh," she whispered. "It's okay. I know you need to go. You've never done this before." She reached up and kissed him lightly. "Come on."

She lightly left the bed and waited for him as he collected his kimono. Together they tip-toed out of the room, quickly opening and closing the door. The light made him squint, her white skin bright in the hallway. He was ashamed at his feelings for her, at the way he wanted to stare at her buttocks, the smooth skin down her legs. He could still taste her, the aroma making him want to devour her. He shook his head, the memory of Yvette momentarily rising up.

"Come on." She entered his room.

He followed, the darkness blinding him. She closed the door trailing her fingers down his back.

"You liked it, right?" She was close to him, the tips of her breasts just brushing against his back.

"Whaa...?" He wasn't following, distracted by her skin pushing against him.

Her hands came around to feel his chest, her fingers brushing his nipples.

"June....please. What..."

"Shhh...just let it go, yeah? You liked eating me. Earlier. Tell me." Her hands continued to brush down his stomach.

"It...I...you tasted...amazing." He didn't know what to say. All he could think about was Yvette and the terrible things she had done to him, and the incredible feeling he had with his mouth on June's vagina.

"I thought so. I'm so glad. You were so gentle, Chester. So gentle and so...hungry." Her fingers had reached his cock and began stroking it. "I felt a little...selfish." She reached her lips to his ear and softly nibbled his lobe.

He'd never felt anything like it. The combination of her naked body against his backside, her hands softly stroking him and her lips on his ear...he moaned, dropping the kimono and giving into her.

"But...I can't help it," she held him still. "I was lying there, not sleeping. All I could think of was your mouth, your tongue buried deep in my pussy. I need to feel it again, Chester. I...is that too much to ask? Am I being selfish?"

His heart jumped. Again? To have her vagina on his mouth again, to taste it, to suck on it? He wanted to give into her right away, to have her lay him down and slowly sink onto his face again. But he was worried about tomorrow. He had a full load of classes. He needed to sleep! And his vital juices – it was too much. He knew he would be exhausted.

"What's wrong? You didn't like it?"

"No...no, that's not it! I...loved it, June. I loved the way you taste. You're so clean. I didn't want it to stop...it's just...it's..."

"What Chester? Do you want me to suck you? Is that it? Iambeing selfish." She let him go and came around to face him.

His eyes had adjusted to the dark; he could see her outline against the window, imagining her small breasts and her smooth pudenda. She pushed herself against him, his peter rubbing between her legs.

"Or...do you...do you want to...fuck me?" She looked up at him, her expression lost in the dim light. "If that's what you want, Chester, I would...I would let you." She wrapped her arms around him, her hands drifting down to his buns.

He looked into her eyes, confused. Why would she be doing this? Was she mocking him? Echoes of Yvette crashed against his head – how she tormented him. His arousal began to seep down to his feet, his peter following it down.

She sensed something had changed and looked down. "I've said something wrong, haven't I. Shit!" She pushed back a little to look at him, but couldn't tell in the dark.

"No, June. You...it's just that everything is happening...I haven't slept...couldn't sleep well...bad dreams, and earlier...earlier...I, it...you tasted so good. I want to do it again. I do., but I...have classes tomorrow and I'm going to be worthless...." His hands fluttered a little.

"You do? You want to do it again? Could you? Would you? Right now? I won't stay long. I know it's late and you have to sleep...but...Chester...I'm so worked up. I'll be lying awake for hours, thinking about that beautiful tongue of yours...could you?"

He looked into her eyes and couldn't resist, nodding slowly. Before he knew it, she had led him to his bed and she laid down across it the short way; spreading her legs, her pussy split open at the edge of the mattress, she drew his face down. "Like you did it when I was sitting, Chester. I think you can get in deeper this way."

He knelt down, her aroma wafting up to him, sending a charge through his bloodstream. She drew his face into her, adjusting his mouth against her warm lips, their juices already seeping out.

"Remember, sweetheart, don't get close to my clit yet. Just shove that tongue as deep into me as you can."

He swallowed at her mentioning 'sweetheart.' Was he her sweetheart? When did that happen? Before he could think about it, her musk overwhelmed his senses and he separated her lips with his tongue, reaching inside her to eat her. The need to consume her overtook him and once again he slurped and sucked, and shoved his tongue as deep into her as he could. He felt her responding, her juices flowed, her pelvis pushed against him, her hands held his head tight against her. He could hear her moaning and gasping over the noises he was making.

It felt like no time had passed, except his jaw and tongue were getting tired. He had pushed his hands under her back to help him drag her against him, and then she froze. He didn't know what to do, whether to keep going or stop.

"No, no, no no...don't stop...suck me, suck me suck me, Chester!" She was practically screaming, her hands pushing his head against her.

He lifted his mouth slightly to take more of her outer lips in and found her button. Briefly running his tongue over it, she screamed and held his head tighter. He couldn't move, his tongue pressed against her wet flesh, her juices coating his chin. And then she bucked, forcing his mouth down again, his nose pushed against the top of her vagina, his tongue lapping at her lips. He felt an explosion of liquid come from her into his mouth and he almost choked. It was delicious, like nothing he'd ever tasted before and he sucked it in, disgusted at the same time as he was powerless to stop it. She seemed to spasm, over and over again, with each jerk, more liquid flowed out of her until she rested.

He kept his mouth pressed against her, feeling her blood pounding, her breathing moving the bed, until she quieted and relaxed her hands.

"Thank you Chester." He could barely hear her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

He was embarrassed and...victorious? He couldn't understand his feelings. He was weak, exhaustion filling in where exhilaration was leaving.

"Come on, Chester. It's time to put you to bed."

He let her bring him into his bed, pulling back the covers and tucking him in.

"I can't thank you enough, Chester. Really. I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow. But now, you need to sleep." She reached down and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He felt somehow reversed, as if his mouth was a vagina. He sucked on her tongue in ways a vagina never could and she pulled it out, giggling. "Good night, Chester!"

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers
12