Making a Woman of Him Ch. 15

Story Info
In which Yvette is offered an option.
4.1k words
4.28
15.1k
5

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers

[Author's note: not a lot of sex in this chapter, but it had to be written for the story to "hang" together. Hopefully it's a quick read, even if it doesn't get you off.]


"Hey little brother!" Yvette unfolded herself from the cab and reached out to him as if she was a war bride greeting her returning hero.

He smiled weakly, allowing her to embrace him. He felt her breasts push against him and he shivered a little. Her hands drifted down to the small of his back, pushing him against her, but he didn't resist.

"Is this how you greet your sister after all these years? Chester! Is there something the matter?" She held him away from her to stare at him, scanning him from head to toe. They were standing outside the Men's house – he had been fidgeting all morning waiting for her – and now he felt as if he were sliding down a waterfall, unable to stop the flow of events. The confidence June, Corrine and Roxie had tried to instill in him the prior week was flowing away as well; he was sinking under her spell. "Well?" Her voice snapped him back.

"No. No, Yvette. Everything's just fine. I'm just a little tired, is all. Please, come in and let me show you around. I'm sure you're very curious about what I've been up to."

As they walked up the stairs to the front door, she complimented him on his choice of outfit and suggested he should model something for her. He nodded grimly, opening the door and showing her through the foyer. She never stopped her stream of consciousness and it occurred to him that perhaps she was nervous as well – a thought that had never crossed his mind until just then. He entertained the possibility he was growing up and maybe the women were right. Maybe he could do this.

His confidence bolstered, he ushered her to his room and made a place for her bags.

"So," she said, looking around as if she were in a TB ward. "Is this the best they can do?" She sat on the edge of his chair, confirming there wasn't something squiggly that might jump out at her.

"How has the tour been?" He deflected her comments.

As she chirped about this and that, about Lyssa's success here or a great exhibition there, he began to sense desperation in her voice. He tried to stay as neutral as he could, listening patiently, looking engaged to keep her talking, but it kept coming up. Something was definitely wrong and she was trying to hide it.

"Okay, enough chit chat. I can see you're deep into your studies and haven't much to offer me in turn, so perhaps you could be kind enough to show me some of the items Lyssa and I have been sending you?" She sat back, expectantly.

"I would love to, Yvette." He tried to make it sound convincing, even though he neither felt anything of the sort, and per Roxie's plan, he could do nothing of the sort. "But I have a small confession to make."

She looked at him, eyebrows raised, waiting.

"For the past week or so, I've not been living here – so most of my things aren't here to model. But before we go to my current room," he held up his hand slightly as she started to interrupt, "I'd like to show you around a little more, if that's alright?" This part he was able to get through without sounding forced.

A little miffed at him, she accepted the explanation. "My, aren't you getting assertive. Well, I suppose that's what college is for. Still I don't expect you to forget all of your manners or what I taught you." She proffered her cheek, as if she were some royalty.

He shuddered, silently giving thanks that her eyes were closed and couldn't see him, and leaned forward to kiss her lightly. Her hand moved down to his groin and gripped his penis inside his slacks forcing him to hold still.

"Now you listen to me, you little freak show. I don't know what you've got brewing, but I know this: you're hiding something and before the day is out, you will be honest with me. Do you understand you little fucker?" Her voice was quiet, dripping with menace, but oddly the words didn't frighten him. He waited, smiling thinly out of her line of sight, until she released him. He stroked his penis lightly trying to massage the pain away and stood up.

"Let's go," he said quietly, picking up her bags. "It's just a block away."

Walking through the campus wasn't nearly as embarrassing as he had expected her to make it. She played the visiting relative act to a "T," asking polite questions about various buildings, stopping to smell a rose in a planter, noting the sculpture in front of the Library. It all appeared so thoroughly normal, he began to wonder if he'd imagined her outburst in his room. The faint pain from his groin, however, wasn't imaginary – a constant reminder of how important it was to play this out perfectly.

When they arrived in front of the Women's house, she stopped him, one hand on his arm, the other to her mouth. "Holy Mary, mother of God," she gasped. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

He blushed at her reaction, even though there was no one around and he could have predicted it, in facthadpredicted it. Still his body betrayed him, especially to Yvette.

"You've been here how long?"

"About a week." He tried to breathe normally.

"It's too perfect. Too fucking perfect. Please, show me your room!" She clapped her hands lightly and shooed him up the stairs.

Once again in his room, she found a seat and suggested she would love a fashion show.

"I was thinking, Yvette," he said, stalling her again. "On the way over here, maybe you'd like to have me model some of Lyssa's work to the other women in the house. They've not seen much of what you've sent over – I try to wear only the day-to-day things, which," he added conspiratorially, "is already over their heads. What do you think?"

Her eyes brightened at the idea. "Why Chester, here I was thinking you were hiding something, and you were! What a great idea, and what a great surprise! May I help you pick out the wardrobe?"

"Would you like to see the rest of the house first, or....?"

"No. No. Let's figure out what you're going to show off. You know how much you like it." She stood and joined him at the closet, helping him pull boxes off the shelf.

"Now Chester, there's something we need to chat about before the day gets much older." She used a tone he hadn't remember hearing before and it frightened him a little. "Are you completely familiar with the terms of your trust fund?"

He froze. It was about money. His money. She needed money. The European tour hadn't gone well and she'd blown her inheritance. Now she was after his. Even though she didn't say anything of the sort, the entire scheme became obvious to him in that one question she asked. He continued pulling clothes out of the closet and looked at her a little quizzically.

"No?" She waited a hearbeat. "Well, let me tell you. Your mother, bless her heart, set aside two sets of funds for you: a college fund to be used only while you were in school, the remainder, if any provided as a stipend after graudation, and a second fund, only provided to you upon your graduation. Nobody told you about this? Arthur never mentioned it?"

Arthur, the family attorney had in fact told him all about it, but he was waiting to see where she was heading.

"Chester, your mother wasn't the saint you make her out to be...now, don't interrupt me. Let me tell you some of the details of that second fund – a couple of...qualifications, shall we say, beyond graduating. For starters, you need to be of 'sound mind and body.' Do you think you're of sound mind and body, Chester? Do you thinkArthurwould consider you of sound mind and body?" She looked around the coral hued room, to the clothes he was wearing and holding and looked back at him.

He was aware of the clause. Arthur had suggested it was standard language – he had also suggested it was a difficult test to fail – Chester would practically have to be institutionalized, according to Arthur's account. Still, he waited patiently for Yvette to get to her point.

"Your mother loved you dearly, Chester. She had a second clause in there as well: You must be engaged to be married before the funds can be released. Isn't that just too much? Engaged. To. Be. Married! Your mother, what a dear!"

Yvette's laughter was like breaking glass. He winced.

"I know. It really hurts to think your own mother would write that in, but you can check it for yourself – it's there." She sat back on the chair, waiting for him to respond.

"I...uh...I don't know what to say, Yvette. What are you driving at? I'm not ready to get married – I've got enough saved up to live without that second fund, and when I'm ready, I suppose I'll get married."

"But Chester! Isn't it obvious? Nobody would marry a kook like you! Not only that, but just being a kook is enough to disqualify. No, my poor little brother, and I do mean poor, because without that fund, you've got precious little, don't you? No – here's the nail in the coffin, dear brother – if you don't qualify for that second fundwithin a year of graduating,it reverts back to Daddy. And he decides what to do with it." She stared out the window, avoiding his eyes, as if it pained her to offer this horrible news. She sighed, her hands folded neatly on her lap.

Arthur had in fact counseled Chester on all of these terms and conditions, along with many more that Yvette was either unaware of or purposely leaving unstated, but it didn't matter. He just needed to keep her talking for a few more minutes.

"What are you saying, Yvette?" He said trying to do his best to sound as if he were choking back the words. "You're the one who made me this way!"

"Oh stop the pity party, Chester! We've been down this road too many times before. You are the way you are. I just freed you to not be so twisted and closeted. Don't eventhinkabout going there with this. One way or another, before you see another red cent of that little trust fund you're going to have to go through me."

He made a show of being intimidated, swallowing and widening his eyes slightly. "What do you mean, 'one way or another?'"

"It's really simple, isn't it? For a college student you're kind of thick. Let me spell it out for you:

1. If you continue to behave this way, I'll get you certified as crazy. If that doesn't work, I'll make it impossible for anyone to want to marry you. In either case, you're out of luck seeing that money

2. If you suddenly stop being a transvestite, or homo, or whatever the fuck you are, I'll simply show the world all of the wonderful photographs we have together. It'll be clear to the court your latter-day transformation is merely a ruse to avoid disqualification.

3. Or, we can avoid all that unpleasantness, and you and I can meet with Arthur to draw up a transfer of funds – we'll get you married off to some gold digger, you hand over your funds, and I agree to give you an allowance

"You see? It's not that difficult to understand."

He worked hard at forcing tears to his eyes, he had dug his nails into his hands while she was talking. "You can't, Yvette! You wouldn't! That's not fair!" He choked the words out, bringing his hands to his face to wipe the tears away.

"Oh grow up and grow a couple already, Chester! This is exactly what I'm saying: you aren't fit to receive this money your mother had left for you. Face the facts! Now, let's put this unpleasantness aside for a little bit and let me see you put on a nice show for the girls!"

He looked around, letting her believe he was panicked and trying to find a "way out." She tsked and demanded he pull himself together, until he felt he had played the part to its proper conclusion. Resigned to her threats, he gathered up the clothes, surprised she bothered to help with some of the boxes, and led her to the community room up the hall.

"Roxie, June, Corrine? I'd like to introduce my sister, Yvette. Yvette, here are three of the women who I'm living with."

They exchanged pleasantries while Chester set down the clothes. Yvette inspected each of them as she was introduced, concluding not a single one was worth any time at all. But she was looking forward to seeing Chester's fashion show; the additional humiliation of him modeling in front of such low-class women would only add to the amusement.

"Chester?" Roxie looked at him with concern. "Is everything alright? You look like you've been crying!"

The others quickly came up to him to see for themselves.

"It's okay. No, it's fine. You know. We haven't seen each other in so long...I...I get kinda emotional...you know that, right?"

"So what are you doing, Chester?" June looked at all of the clothes. "Oh, how rude of us! Yvette, please. Take a seat." She moved a chair from the side of the room and offered it to her.

"Yvette...Yvette thought," he was choking up a bit, trying to make a good show of it. "Chhhhmmn," he cleared his throat. "Yvette thought it would be nice to see some of her friend's line they sent me from their recent European tour, and I suggested we should do it with you."

The three women exchanged smiles.

"That is so sweet, Chester!"

"What a great idea – we'd love to."

He spent a few minutes laying outfits across the table, opening boxes to reveal lingerie ensembles, accessories and the like. Yvette directed from her chair, suggesting combinations she and Lyssa had imagined would look perfect on him. For his part, he couldn't stop from getting aroused, his peter swelling as his hands touched all of the silk underthings, his anticipation of showing it off for his friends.

"I think it's time, Chester. I'm getting eager to see these on you."

He stood back and waited until they were all seated, and unbuttoned his blouse. Slipping it off, he neatly folded it onto the back of a chair, removed his bra and paused. His erection was clearly visible through the thin material of the slacks, tenting out in front of him.

"Oh god that is precious, Chester. Just like old times. Girls, have you ever seen such a handsome package?" Yvette's eyes gleamed as she stared at him, her scheme she had hatched so many years ago unfolding even better than she had planned it. "I must document this!" She opened her purse to pull out a camera.

"Just a sec, Yvette." Roxie stood up and walked to Chester. "You might want to capture this." Roxie unbuckled his belt, slipped it through the loops and reached behind his back to fiddle about with something. "You ready?" She asked, turning to look at her. "Okay, Chester, kneel down and kiss your mistress."

Without pausing, Chester knelt in front of her, pushing his face between her legs and kissed her vagina under her clothes. He could smell her, and he loved her scent. He could feel his erection growing each time he inhaled. As he kissed her, Roxie handed the belt and whatever else she had in her hands to Corrine, who walked to an end table and set it down. Yvette was too shocked by the Chester's display of submission to notice.

"That's enough, Chester. You'll get me hot and bothered, and it's too soon for that." She turned to Yvette, keeping her hand on Chester's head.

"Here's the deal, Ms. McMillan. Chester is no longer your property. He's my little puppy dog now, to do with as I like. Isn't that so, Chester?" She stroked the hairs on the back of his head.

Even though they had played this out and practiced it, he hadn't known how he would react in the moment. He nodded, looking up at her.

Yvette broke from her shock and began laughing. She laughed so hard, she had trouble catching her breath. When she finally got control of herself, she wiped her eyes and looked at the pathetic scene like she was about to exterminate a nest of cockroaches.

"I can't even begin to figure out what you're saying...Roxie is it? My 'property?' You're 'little puppy dog?' I'm at a loss to know what you're going on about."

She was interrupted by her own voice, coming over a set of speakers at the far end of the room."One way or another, before you see another red cent of that little trust fund you're going to have to go through me."

Yvette stopped, confused momentarily, until the parts all came together. "You little shit," she said venomously. "You think this little charade is going to make any difference? You thinkthat," she waved her hand at the recording, "is going to stop me from getting what is rightfully mine?"

"I think, Ms. McMillan, you should probably stop while you're behind." Roxie turned to face her, prompting Chester to stand up. "Chester, I would really like to see you model some things today. Could you do us the pleasure?" She stood back a little to give him some room, watching Yvette the entire time.

Chester removed his slacks, stockings and panties, his penis springing out. Four pair of eyes stared at it. Yvette sighed, realizing how long it had been and how long since she'd seen it last. He proceeded to select an item from the table and put it on. As he got dressed, Roxie continued.

"Here's the real, deal, Yvette: you will, from this point forward, cease and desist any and all contact with your step-brother. You will neither attempt to steal his rightful inheritance, nor attempt to manipulate him for any reason whatsoever. Under penalty of a court order, you will avoid having any communication with him, verbal, written either directly or through third parties." She paused.

Yvette smiled thinly. "Aren't you the little miss smug junior attorney? Well let me tell you a thing or two about what you're up against, miss little 'cease-and-desist.'"

Roxie held up her hand and stopped her. "Don't say another word. You have no idea what guns you're facing Ms. McMillan. This isn't some college level mock trial. You're literally on the edge here. Not only will my counsel nuke whatever you bring to bear, Arthur himself is in on the deal. So I'd suggest you sit down, enjoy the last show you'll get, and listen very carefully."

Yvette's face nearly turned purple when Roxie first interrupted her, and then nearly blanched at the mention of Arthur's name. She slumped into the couch, her breath irregular. They grew alarmed when it looked as if she would faint, June running to get a glass of water. By the time she returned, Yvette had recovered enough to stay conscious, but the fight was out of her. She watched silently as Chester began to show his audience the outfits.

"Those are amazing, Chester. Yvette, Lyssa is truly talented." Corrine walked over to feel the material, coaxing his penis into a better alignment. His erection was pushing out on the teddy, an effect it had been designed for; it was immensely erotic to her.

As he continued to model, Roxie continued to lay out the new order of things. "We are not without some compassion, Yvette," she began softly. "We understand your needs and we're sympathetic. It's just that Chester is no longer available. We would like to offer you some alternatives, however, which we feel are likely to provide you with nearly as much satisfaction."

Yvette looked up at her, confusion mixing with cynicism.

"If you can plan to stay until passed commencement, I believe we will have two lovely young men who would like nothing more than to serve, and service, you as you have come to expect from our dear Chester."

A look of disgust passed quickly across Yvette's face, followed by curiosity. "I appreciate your amateur attempts at extricating Chester from his familial obligations, but offering me some poor substitutes is really not going to cut it ladies."

Her expression belied her words; the women all noticed the contradiction.

Roxie continued, "Ms. McMillan, I think you should take everything we're saying very very seriously. We appreciate the fortune you are likely giving up, and while we can't guarantee these men will simply sign theirs over to you...without some...ermm...persuasion on your part, we can state unequivocally they are good for it. Perhaps in sum, greater than what you might expect to have...er...acquired from dear Chester here."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers
12