Making a Woman of Him Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before anyone had time to react, Roxie knelt down in front of Chester and looked up at him. "Chester, since this is a Sadie Hawkins dance, I thought it should only be fitting that I propose to you. Chester, will you marry me?"

Before he could answer, she pressed her lips to the silk fabric and leather straps holding him fast, slipping her tongue into the gap to lick the back of his penis. He was speechless, putting his hands down on the back of her head more to steady himself than to keep her in place. He looked around the room, the faces erupting into smiles and cheers. He looked down to the top of her head, looking for any guidance, to see if she was putting him on, but she continued to kiss and lick him through the straps, his peter continuing to swell.

"Yes?" It was as much as he could utter, but he wasn't at all certain it was true.

Hearing the word, she rocked back, snaked up and holding her hand behind his head pushed her lips against his. She pushed her tongue deep into his mouth, holding him tight, her other hand slipping down to his ass cheeks. His heart pounding, his thoughts whirling, he just submitted to her attack, letting her tongue wrestle against his, until she pulled away to face the rest of the room.

Corrine was the first to come up and congratulate them, Catherine in tow, hugging first Chester and then Roxie. Leaning in, she whispered confidentially. "You scheming bitch," she said it with a smile, "you'll be set for life. Good work." When she backed away the two women smiled at each other and hugged again.

As Chester looked down at Catherine's face he saw a mixture of sadness and longing – was she disappointed, jealous? He raised his eyebrows and she gave him a little smile, congratulating him. All around him the other women were coming up to share their good wishes, a sea of naked smiling bodies. As he stood, buffeted by all of the excitement, he felt Roxie's hand lightly rubbing the back of his trapped shaft, drawing attention to his new situation.

"Thank you," she whispered into his ear. "We're made for each other. Tell me you agree." She didn't make it sound like a demand, but he felt a faint memory of Yvette.

The alcohol wasn't helping, fogging his brain. He laughed a little, but he wasn't sure why. Nerves. The absurdity of it all. Marriage? Him? He hadn't really thought about it at all until Yvette made such a scene this past week. Why would Roxie want to marry him? The feeling in his stomach returned and with it a thought crept up his chest like some green vine, tiny, convoluted and strange.Perhaps there's more to what she was saying than she intended.So much had happened in the past few days! His head filled with memories, some unwanted– Yvette, Lyssa, Millard, and some more outlandish than he would have believed just a month before. When he came to university, he thought he was comfortable with whom he had been, and then, with Roxie pushing Yvette out of his life, he'd had a glimpse of other possibilities. He couldn't stay with one thought more than a heartbeat, Roxie's fingers continued to play with him, his peter getting uncomfortable, trapped against his underside.

And now? Now what? Everything was topsy turvy, English ivy twisted – his desire to dress like a woman he'd always thought was just a peculiarity of his personality, but now...Marrying Roxie? Just a few days ago, Yvette wanted to convince him he was doomed. Money. It was always about money. His heart jumped and fluttered as Roxie pushed her fingers between his legs, rubbing the ridge of his glans.What was he in for?It was too much to take, tears leaked from his eyes.

Corrine was staring at him, watching the tears begin to flow; she could tell they weren't from joy, even as the other women smiled and tried to hug him, to reassure and congratulate him. She tapped Roxie and cocked her head slightly.

"Chester?" She whispered, pulling her lips close to him. "You want this, right?"

He worked on getting his breathing under control, ignoring his tears; still his thoughts twisted around inside him. Since he was 16, he'd never thought of anything other than being at home, of living his life in the society his mother had made for him. School was just a means to an end – he remembered his adolescent notions of being an explorer or a scholar and how Yvette's...sickness...was only a mild distraction. The thought he might be making a mistake was quickly followed by that predatory feeling in his stomach, accompanied by his need to sink his teeth into Roxie's vagina. He tried to clear his mind, shaking his head; droplets flew from his cheek.

"Chester?" Roxie pulled her head back and shook him slightly, concern all over her face.

"I'm...I'm okay..." he tried to smile. "It's just a lot to...a lot to process, 'sall."

"It's going to be great...No, better than great. We're already good for each other. You know that, right?"

Again, he felt a hint of familiarity of Yvette, but then, it wasn't like Yvette at all. The crocodile flowed up his middle and over his brain – he pulled her tight against him, her nipples hard against his chest, and brought his hands down to rest on her upturned bottom.

Her hands held his head, her lips kissed his tears away and she kept whispering in his ear

"Shhh, it'll be okay. I'm so hot for you. I can't wait to get you alone. I love you so much." And on and on. His fingers traced a line up her spine, her pelvis pushing into him more deeply in response.

He couldn't resist the reptile urges flooding through his brain. He gripped her closer, pressing his lips against hers, raising his hand to slip between them, to her nipple. As they kissed deeply, her fingers stroking his stiffening bent peter, he squeezed her nipple, hard, like he had enjoyed doing to Catherine, pleased at the moan he pulled from her. Emboldened, knowing it was the right response, he pressed into her further and bit down hard on her lip, feeling a drop of blood.

Yes,the crocodile voice whispered in his head. He smiled at her moan, at her surprise.Yes you are made for her.He pulled her lip into his mouth and sucked on it, imagining all sorts of ways they would be good for each other.

12