Making Amends

Story Info
Offense given, apology extended - and then some.
1.5k words
3.55
14.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I hafta?" Tonya asked staring in dread at the cock she held. Her hand was barely stroking it, but already it was thickening. The head was soon pointing at her face and her slight grip played hide and go seek with the helmet.

"I'm afraid so, sweetie," I sighed. "We gotta make amends."

"We do?" she moaned, her lips gaped and I could see the tip of her wet tongue barely peeking out.

"Bitch," growled the cock's owner, "shut the fuck up and get to sucking!"

Tonya groaned, opened wider and leaned forward. His hand went to the back of her head and pushed.

My date made a noise halfway between choking and gulping as she worked the shaft in her mouth. I watched as she pulled back a small measure and gulped air around the thickness in her mouth. She glanced into my eyes and, again, tried to swallow the stiff penis she held. I had intentions that it eventually would have been mine being sucked but the best laid plans go often awry and all that. The cock she was sucking at my insistence when things went wrong was coal black whereas mine was a nice shade of Northern European white. She chuffed again as the head hit the back of her throat.

"Girl needs to work on her technique," said the cock's owner.

I shrugged. "She's nervous," I replied. She should be. I was pretty sure being on her knees blowing a stranger was not how any of her other dates started. "She'll warm up." I reassured him.

"She shouldn'ta said it," said another man standing next to the first, watching Tonya's mouth wetly coat his friend's cock. He fondled his cock through his baggy pants.

"I know," I said sighing. "It just slipped out..."

"Yeah?" He laughed, opening his pants. "So'd this." He pulled out his cock and gave it a couple of tugs. Tonya continued sucking but her eyes were on the newly exposed dick.

"Tha's right, 'ho," he smirked. "Check out yo' next treat."

The first man grunted, "I think she's getting' into it."

As if to confirm his point, Tonya's free hand wrapped around the dry cock and began to milk it.

"She always like dis?" This came from yet a third man, leaning against a wall taking in my date's actions.

"Like what?" It was a stupid question in retrospect, but I wasn't sure what he meant.

"She likes cock,"said the man getting a hand job, "Yeah, she do." She had swapped cocks in her mouth, the wet one now being milked and the new, longer one, hitting the back of her throat.

"Dat's good," said the third, "Cuz we gots lots to give 'er."

"Hey, now -" I started.

"You got no say, white boy," said the first.

"Not after you agreed," said the third, shucking his clothes off. Tonya's eyes were now focused on this new erect member. She broke free of the cock, gasping.

"What're you gonna do?" Her hands were still moving as she watched him approach, cock bobbing.

"First, bitch," he came to a stop, boxing her in. He grabbed her head and her mouth opened then closed around the new black cock. "You gon' get me nice an' wet." Her hands stroked jerkily as he face fucked her. Again I heard that curious chocking sound as a long cock smacked the back of her throat.

"Dammit, girl," he growled. His hips pushed, his hands pulled. Her eyes bulged, sputum flew from her nose and suddenly I saw her throat convulse.

The other two men guffawed.

"Man, he sho luv doin' dat to bitches!" One said.

Two reached over to pound fists in agreement.

Three pulled his cock from my girl's throat and a flood of saliva followed, pushed by her coughing.

"An' now dat dat's done," he said, moving behind her. "It's pussy time."

"Nooooo..." moaned Tonya. "He said.."

"Fuck what 'he said'", Three growled, flipping Tonya's skirt up to reveal her thong disappearing between her ass cheeks. "He don't got no say about dis now."

He knelt behind Tonya and Two pulled her head back to his dick.

"No, bitch," Three said, spitting on his hand. "He done gave you up." Pulling aside the blue panties he slapped his wet fingers against her shaved pussy. She squealed and jumped. He grinned at me, showing me a gold tooth with a star engraved on it.

"No, no," he muttered, using his legs to widen the space between her knees. "Dis is about what we agree to. One, Two, Three - We." His fingers were in her and she was moaning. I'm pretty sure the word was "No" but it's so hard to tell when her mouth was being used and then it changed when he none-too-gently sank his cock into her.

The three of them broke into laughter and traded "Dat's right" and other similar remarks. The two up front were now side by side and took turns with her mouth. As the one behind rode her pulling, pulling it back to him as he slammed forward. Her face was a mess of smeared makeup and shining with smeared spit and probably a lot of tears. At least her knees would be okay, I thought. They had thoughtfully thrown some rags on the floor after I had agreed how she could make amends.

"Damn, dis is some good white pussy!" Three shouted.

"When you gonn' share?" One asked.

"Soon's I git my nut," he replied, pounding a bit harder into my date.

Tonya's full throat make a new gurgling sound.

"Don't cum insi—" I started.

"Shut the fuck up, white boy!" Two shouted.

"It's just that," I continued in a weaker voice, "this isn't what I agreed to..."

They didn't bother to answer, just laughed.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" Three started. "Oh, YEAH!" He rammed forward and held her against him as his face contorted. 'THERE IT IS, BITCH!" In response her hips went into a frenzy as I saw her try to break free of the hose spurting its load into her.

"Me!" One shouted, fairly leaping over her as Three pulled out. Streams of white stuff spilled onto the rags, then One was filling the vacant space. Tonya had barely enough time to give out a wail and then Two took her mouth again. Three shuffled to his side. Two let him pull her free as she was rocked by the hard cock drilling her pussy.

Tonya looked at him questioningly "Hey, white girl, ever lick pussy?" Her hair bounced with the thrusts from behind and she whispered, "Please..."

"Dat's the magic word!" Two said and Three pulled her mouth onto him.

"Get yo' first taste, cunt," Three said.

It went on. They stood her up and stripped her as she stared at the floor. They laid her down on the dirty rags and fucked her pussy while she continued to suck them back to hardness. I watched her clean their cocks every time and I watched as she swallowed at least one load from each of them.

I wasn't ready when Two made a phone call and two more men showed up and started taking their turns. Neither she or I was ready for the cock that pushed into her ass while she was sitting on another. She was battered back and forth among the five of them, her white skin covered by red welts and spattered with bodily fluids.

Eventually, they tossed her back to me, laughingly dismissing us. I helped her back to our car, putting one of their rags down to protect the upholstery.

She leaned against the door as I drove us home. Her bit at her thumb as her eyes looked at nothing.

"They fucked me." She whispered.

"Yes, they did."

"You watched."

"You -"

"Watched while five men took me," she shuddered. "Took turns on me!"

"Yes, it wasn't what I planned."

"They made me suck their cocks over and over," she moaned as streetlights painted moving shadows across her skin.

"Yes."

"I tasted me mixed with them," she looked at me.

I shrugged.

"I tasted myself," she whispered, "my own pussy..."

I said nothing, slowing for a light. I notice her hand was between her thighs.

She took a long shuddering breath.

"We let five strangers fuck me. You let five assholes force me to suck their cocks."

"Yes, I had to."

"Five." She said again and shivered. "Over and over..."

We were home. The garage swallowed us. I opened her door for her and she stood, her clothes falling away. She leaned against me and my arms held her.

"Yeah, I know." I said into her hair where I kissed it. "I didn't count on that guy calling his friends."

"I expected only three," she whispered in wonder.

"Yeah," I took her inside, "but you did good."

"Can I get cleaned up now?"

"Not quite, sweetheart, I muttered. "Did you forget this is date night?"

Tonya smiled as reached for my belt.

"C'mere, what's one more?" she said, making it six.