Making Amends Ch. 03

Story Info
Linn gets a unique birthday gift from Vanessa.
2.4k words
4.4
21.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Most of the appetizers were now ready, so Linn decided it was time to take a shower and change. Horny beyond belief at her recollections of her previous debauched behavior, she began slowly caressing herself under the warm water. It felt good and her libido was quickly rising. The girls were not going to be safe later on tonight -- she couldn't wait for everyone to arrive.

Linn recalled just how much she'd been looking forward to her 19th birthday. Vanessa would make sure she had a great time, she had made that promise to the girl who'd been her best friend since childhood. Linn knew that Vanessa was as good as her word, after all, it'd been Vanessa that had recently helped Linn "come out of her shell" - so to speak. Linn would be forever grateful to her blonde, free-spirited friend.

Curvy, sexy, kinky Vanessa had been the one who'd helped introduce Linn to the wonderful world of wild, kinky sex. They had seized upon the opportunity of Linn's parents being absent at her Aunt Stephanie's, and taken the beautiful black-Filipino girl out to a nightclub where Vanessa knew they could find a stud for Linn.

They surely had succeeded in that goal, first with a friend named Stewart, then Vanessa lent Linn her own stud, a hunky jock named James. Linn had fucked them both separately, then together, under Vanessa's approving eye. Even today, all these years later, with all those sexual pleasures she'd experienced, the memory excited Linn. Her fingers flew in and out of her pussy as she recalled every kinky moment.

Now that she'd discovered sex, there was no turning back for Linn -- she loved it, craved it, needed it and demanded it. Linn had been more adventurous than even she dreamed of being that evening, but she was anxious to try more.

One afternoon, the girls were having coffee at Linn's favorite cafe, "Cafe Bon Choix". Over a chocolate-raspberry flan the girls shared, Vanessa was pumping her friend for birthday gift ideas. Linn, who liked fine lingerie [ which she hid from her overly-strict parents ] surprised her best friend when she stated her desire. Her dark eyes narrowed slightly, betraying her exotic background and Linn looked directly into Vanessa's baby-blues and stated simply "I want an Orgy."

Straightforward, to the point. Simple as that. Vanessa didn't even blink. She just said "Are you sure?"

The tall half-black beauty smiled, showing a row of perfect, white teeth. It was so amusing that Vanessa wasn't used to the "new" her quite yet, that she could still be taken aback. "Oh yeah -- it's one of the things on my list, my `To Do' list before I commit to Mark. I want to know the ultimate experience and it's going to be now or never. So 'Nessa, what do you think? Got some folks that'd like to screw my gorgeous black bod?"

Vanessa thought that was a ridiculous question. It was like asking someone if they wanted free money or to go to the Playboy mansion. Vanessa had always thought Linn was one of the most exquisite creatures she'd ever known, although at times Linn didn't seem to be aware of how devastatingly beautiful she truly was. She knew it was her parent's fault, insisting Linn "dress down" and hiding her light under a bushel. Slowly, the real Linn was coming to the surface.

Granting her friend's birthday wish would be no problem for Vanessa. A lot of Vanessa's male admirers would find "Elly" a real turn-on. Last time out, the boys had hinted they would've loved to see Vanessa and her friend rolling around and eating each other's pussies, but Vanessa didn't think Linn was ready for that just yet. Eager to get things started, Vanessa gave Linn a big hug, promising to call when it was all set up. Linn finished her coffee and headed home. Her parents gave her the 3rd-Degree - again - and Linn knew she couldn't live at home much longer.

The telephone in Linn's bedroom rang early next morning -- Linn answered it with a groggy "Hello?"

"Heya, you hot little whore! So, are you ready to get the stuffing fucked out of you tonight?"

Linn perked right up. "You set it up that fast?"

Vanessa laughed. "Hell, yeah. Stewart and James want another crack at your hot little cunt and they said they know tons of guys who'd like to get a taste of that black pussy of yours -- a few girls who'd like to help us out if we get tired. You sure? Because there can be no backing out if we go for it! This isn't something you can take back, you know."

"Hell yeah, I'm sure."

Vanessa relayed all of the information to Linn and promised to come over later and help Linn get ready for her night of debauchery, once again transforming her into "Elly". Linn knew it'd likely be for the last time and there were pangs of regret -- she kind-of liked being "Elly", but she knew she was playing with fire. Her mother and father played Mah-Jong tonight with longtime friends of her mother's, so the coast would be clear. But that wouldn't always be true, not as long as Linn lived under her parent's roof. She adored Mark and she knew that he loved her -- but there was a small part of her that knew marrying him was so she could get out from under their watchful eyes.

True to her word, Vanessa showed up a bit before 7 and helped Linn transform herself into "Elly" once more. Linn wore the tightest black leather pants she owned, a simple white blouse with no bra and her new favorite stiletto heels. Vanessa was similarly attired, her pants were a brown leather and her top was a cream color, underneath she wore a lacy bra. Both women looked hot -- and ready to fuck. Vanessa had pulled out all the stops to make sure this was an evening that Linn would never forget. Vanessa looked at her friend and was practically salivating with desire, but she kept it in check, playing it cool.

Being from a rather well-to-do background, Vanessa had rented a rather plush Hotel Suite for the event. She took Linn in her MG and when they reached their destination, the girls had a few drinks from the well-stocked bar. Linn's heart was doing somersaults as she waited for the others.

Luckily for Linn's libido, they didn't wait long. A short time later, there was a knock on the door and in walked Stewart and James, followed by a tall black man she didn't recognize -- and then, a tiny redheaded girl.

"Thought you might want to mix it up a bit babe!" Vanessa cooed. "Plus, if one of the guys tires out or you need a break -- Jackie's here to help out." Jackie leaned over to Vanessa and kissed her, then planted a tentative kiss on Linn's mouth. Linn didn't shrink away -- a good sign, Vanessa noted.

"Let's get this party started people!" Linn whooped -- only slightly inebriated, she began stripping out of her clothes. Vanessa was still coming to terms with Linn's new up-for-anything attitude, but she turned to see Jackie stripping out of her short-shorts and crop-top and the men following suit. She shrugged her shoulders and began doing the same as the others, getting naked fast!

"Elly" jumped on the spacious double bed and her first lover, Stewart, joined her. She loved his cock -- long and slender and he knew how to use it. It went into her mouth while she watched Vanessa blow James and Jackie fellating the other black stud -- whose name, she overheard, was Blake. She was watching Jackie with rapt attention for a few minutes -- the little redhead was a spitfire and she sure seemed to love giving a blowjob. Linn found herself comparing techniques -- she had watched Vanessa give head, she was slow and deliberate. Jackie was voracious and hungry, like she was starved for cock. She moved her body to and fro as she sucked dick, it was very sexual. On the other side, Vanessa had begun her sexfest for the evening, and from the moaning and groaning from James, it was obvious 'Nessa was pleasing the young man.

It didn't take long for the raw scent of sexual heat to fill the room. Linn's cunt was soaked already, the girls were moaning and whimpering, Stewart's sandy hair was already slicked back from perspiration as Linn sucked his dick. She'd watched both Jackie and Vanessa give head and she took one from "Column A" and one from "Column B" as she sucked him off. The other girls were further along. Jackie's petite body was already being screwed by Blake and Vanessa was being assfucked by James. There was a lot of noise and partying, the birthday was off to a great start!

Everyone moved around -- Linn watched Stewart plow Jackie's tight, fiery pussy while Blake gave it to Vanessa hard from behind, while she screeched and carried on. James had Linn impaled on his throbbing shaft and "Elly" was loving every hard inch of it. "Oh fuck, this is so depraved!" she yelled to the group. Both of the other girlfriends smiled at her, Jackie was happy to have been invited and wondered why she'd never met Elly before -- she sure loved her sex! Jackie thought this exotic beauty was a girl after her own heart and wondered if she swung with other girls? She promised to ask Vanessa before the end of the night, because if Elly swung with other chicks, then sure as hell Vanessa had feasted on that dark, smoldering little bitch!

It was time to change around a bit, to mix things up, Linn thought. Stewart and James were out-of-action for a few minutes, so Linn's pussy was tended to by Blake. It didn't leave Jackie or Vanessa out of the action though -- they moved easily into a hot session of girl-on-girl loving. Linn was surprised at first, she had no idea her friend was bisexual -- she wasn't sure she was ready for that, but tiny little Jackie was certainly an appealing little minx. Linn certainly knew how beautiful Vanessa was. This was something she'd have to think about, Linn knew. Did she want to go that extra mile? She and Vanessa would be rooming together at College soon -- it would certainly come up, Linn knew that. Mark had wanted them to share an apartment, but her parents would have freaked if she moved in with her boyfriend.Shit, Linn thought, Why am I thinking about all this NOW?

"Okay guys -- time to give this Birthday Whore what she wants. Your party, Elly babes ... " Vanessa grinned " ... who goes where?"

Taking direction of the orgy, Linn ordered Stewart to fuck her ass, she let James enter her cunt and she blew Blake's meaty organ. Linn was truly "slutting out" and she was loving every second of it. Anal would never be a fave, she knew, but Stewart had just the right kind of cock for it. James's strong arms held her in place while the dark-haired stud fucked her, Blake's dark cock slid in and out of her mouth. Vanessa and Jackie assisted wherever they could, even licking Linn's nipples -- hmmm, that didn't feel too bad, Linn noted.

Linn was in heaven, it felt so good to be packed with cock and be the object of sexual adoration. Her entire body was being used and degraded, but in a loving way, and besides, she controlled every second of it. She let Blake move around and he switched places with James. She insisted Stewart stay put -- his slender cock was perfect for the anal drilling she was getting.

"Harder, you wonderful bastards, fuck me like a slut -- Christ, I am a slut, I fucking love this!" Linn screeched as the bacchanal continued. Beside her, she saw Vanessa and Jackie eating each other again and it was fucking sexy. Her reserve was giving way and she knew she was certainly bi-curious as she watched her best friend and the pretty redhead suck pussy with practiced fervor.

Linn was happy that her birthday was such a "rousing" success. She could see that Vanessa was having fun, the guys were certainly going to get their balls drained and pixie-like Jackie was obviously having the time of her life. Linn knew that in the years to "cum", she'd look back upon this and smile with the widest of grins.

The sight of cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth, combined with the sensations the other girls were causing her, all of it pushed Linn over the brink. She climaxed and she could feel Stewart shoot into her bowels, while James's cum shot deep into her gullet. Blake was the last to cum, but he let loose the largest load. The girls cleaned her up with hands and tongues and she had another mini-climax. "I guess a tongue is a tongue!" Linn mused to herself. For a second, she thought Vanessa and Jackie lingered a bit too long, but she just let it go.

Everyone sat around later, drinking and ordering Room Service. Jackie, the little scamp, shocked the Bellman by answering the door nude. "Guess he got HIS tip!" she tittered. Everyone laughed uproariously.

Linn could see from the way everyone was looking at everyone else and fidgeting around that they were going to go again. She suggested a Daisy Chain, and as people moved into position, Linn wondered how the hell she'd top this one for Vanessa's birthday in June. Hmm -- would tiny little Jackie be willing to join them for an all-girl afternoon of pleasure? Linn had JUST the dildo she thought would thrill Vanessa's horny pussy. Bi-curious, my ass, Linn chuckled.

Linn got out of the shower after having about 3 climaxes under the warm spray. She was certainly ready for the girls, all her senses had come fully alive. Dressing herself in a multi-colored chiffon dress, her hair long and flowing, naughty underwear underneath, she was happy. While she slid on her heels, Linn realized her life was almost exactly where she'd always hoped it would be. Linn realized in many ways she had Vanessa to thank for all of this and there was a pang of regret there had only been that one time with her best friend.

But oh, what a time it had been.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers