Making Amends Ch. 2

Story Info
Kara continues to please her family.
1.5k words
4.4
207.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeccaAnn
BeccaAnn
40 Followers

(Read Making Amends for the first part of this story.)

I look down at my Daddy’s cock to see my virgin blood. I had forgotten, until that moment. I look up into his eyes and see both firmness and apology there. “Don’t argue Baby,” he whispers as he placed his hand on the back of my head and guides me forward. I can taste my juices on him, a mixture of metallic blood, and wet excitement. I can smell the musk of him, and taste the tang of cum. A shiver runs through my body, peaking my nipples. My pussy is slightly sore, more of an ache than a pain. And already I find myself wanting my Daddy again. I attack him, sucking hard, twirling my tongue around the head of his cock. I scrape my teeth gently on the underside of his head; feel him swelling again in my mouth. I feel hands on my hips, but Daddy’s hands are fisted in my hair and I cannot turn my head. I feel a dick then, pressing at my tender lips. I know now that Jason is there, coating himself with my cum. His fingers tighten on my hips, pulling me back toward him as he thrusts forward. He enters me in one jab, and the sensitivity of my newly fucked pussy doesn’t mind that he is smaller than Daddy. Wave after wave of pleasure rolls through me, and I moan and cry around the edges of my Daddy’s cock.

“You haven’t given her her spanking yet Jason, “ Daddy mumbles. “Give it to her now.” SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The blows come hard and quick, giving me no time to recover from them individually. I am jumping with each connection of Jason’s hand, and then thrusting myself back toward him, feeling his long, thin cock in the farthest depths of me.

I reach between Daddy’s legs, cup his massive balls in my hand. I love the heavy weight of them - the softness of the skin, against my chin. I trail my fingernails over then, causing shivers. “Oh, yes baby girl,” he moans aloud. Jason continues behind me - SLAP! SLAP! My ten spanks have come and gone, and still Jason slaps my ass, and still the hot, tenderness excites me.

I am proud then, to be making both my Daddy and brother feel so good. I tighten my pussy around my brother’s cock, and use my free hand to grip the base of Daddy’s shaft. I use it in sync with my mouth, sliding up and down, as if I have two wet, warm pussies. I knead his balls with my other hand, trying to milk the cum from him. I want to feel it from both ends - the flooding of my womb and mouth with hot, sticky family cum. These thoughts send me over the edge rapidly. And I spasm for only the second time in my life, around a cock.

Jason is leaning over me then, arms wrapped around my waist as he bucks and writhers over me. Daddy’s hands pull lightly at my hair, and I stop sucking long enough to say, “Give me your sperm Daddy. Your little slut wants all of Daddy’s hot juice. Cum in your ...”

Before I can even finish Daddy’s begins. I can’t get my mouth over his head in time, and rather than sliding down my throat Daddy’s cum sprays all over my face. The first shot hits me in the cheek, sliding down - the salty taste reaching the edge of my mouth. The second and third shots hit me in the forehead, running down my face. Daddy is watching, his mouth hanging open, gasping for air. His cheeks are flushed, eyes bright. He reaches a hand down, stopped a small trail of cum from flowing into my eye. He scoops it up onto his finger, and presses his finger to my lips. I take it into my mouth, keeping eye contact with Daddy the whole time.

His cum is salty, as is the skin of his hand. He tastes male. Jason peels away from me - the cold air hitting my ass in a blissful gust. They release me, both staggering to their feet. I sit back on my heels. Both hands move to my face and begin to scoop away Daddy’s cum. When both hands are coated, I reach behind me and rub my ass. The skin welcomes the smooth texture, and a small sigh escapes my lips. I open my eyes to find my whole family watching me.

Daddy is sitting in his armchair again. His legs are spread and his fat, soft cock lies shinning between his legs. Jason has taken a seat on one end of the sofa, and is slowly stroking his cock again. I look to my Mom and Tina last, and find both of them naked as well. Tina’s head is cradled in Mom’s lap, her lips suckling at one long nipple. Mom has a hand between her legs, and even from my distance it is easy to see the cum she has coaxed from Tina’s shaven pussy.

I feel the tingling in my stomach, and cannot believe that I am still hungry for sex. I cannot take my eyes from my Mom’s hand, gliding smoothly in and out of my sister’s bald cunt. I crawl across the floor to get a closer look. At my approach, Tina spreads her legs wider. I see Mom has three fingers moving in and out of my sister. Her lips have drops of cum clinging to them, and are dark pink. I lick my lips unconsciously.

Mom raises her hand to me, extending one finger. I take it in my mouth, tasting another pussy for the first time. Tina tastes like me. I murmer my approval, and reach to hold Mom’s hand still. Slowly, savoring every taste, I clean Mom’s fingers. I am about to lean over my sister, to lick my first pussy when my father calls me.

"Kara. You have received your punishment from everyone but me. Come here." I want so bad to bury myself inbetween my sisters legs, to slide my tongue deep into her cunt and dig out her cum. To suckle at my mothers breast next to Tina. But I turn and crawl naked across the carpet to my Dad.

He pulls me up, lying me over his lap, my swollen, red pussy bare to my families view. "You will count your spanks aloud, and thank me when I have finished." Daddy says.

His hand touches me and I jump, expecting a harsh blow. Rather he slides gently across me, barely touching my red skin at all. His other hand reaches across my back to join and he traces Jason's handprints, blowing now and then to cool the skin. Slowly one hand slides down my ass crack. The farther down it does, the deeper it reaches, and soon it is teasing my asshole - pushing and then relenting. SLAP! I gasp when the first spank comes. "One." Daddy continues caressing, his finger pushing slighly inside my tiny butthole. SLAP! "Two!" I jump now. The combination of the gentlness and pain catches my breath. SLAP! "Three!" As his hand leaves its third print, a finger slides suddenly into my pussy. SLAP! SLAP! "Four, five!" I cry in quickly with Daddy's hand.

I am panting now - wriggling on his lap, begging and pleading all at once. My body is highly tuned - sensitive to every move my Daddy makes. His thumb find my clit, pressing hard - delivering three more blows in rapid succession. "Six, seven, eight!"

I am trembling now. I can hardly move I'm so filled with anticipation. "Please Daddy! Please make me cum - please punish your bad little girl!" I plead.

His right hand continues to play with my clit - teasing now. His left, tracing circles. "Daddy, " I whimper again. "Daddy, please!"

I feel his left hand rise - know what is coming, and the anticipation makes it even sweeter. SLAP! He pulls his hand away from my clit, at the same instant. "Nine!" I cry out in frustration. He knew I was about to cum.

He slides his hand back up to my ass, a finger again probing at my puckered hole. He slide it into the first knuckle. I know with the slightest touch of this hand to my clit of bare cheeks I will come violently.

He is plunging in and out of my ass - I am begging, demanding, then crying. SLAP! His thumb comes down hard on my clit again, the thrusting in my ass increasing speed - and I explode.

I feel myself squirt all over Daddy's hand and leg, but cannot stop. I buck and wriggle and dance over his lap, riding wave after wave of pleasure. It last forever, like a spiral, twisting around and around, until I land again on Daddy's lap. I can barely move - feel as if I will never do so again.

I lif my head just enough to make eye contact. "Thank you for my spanking Daddy."

BeccaAnn
BeccaAnn
40 Followers