Making Beautiful Music

Story Info
Two friends at a concert make their own music backstage!
1.8k words
3.52
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The concert had begun. The sounds of the crowd swelled as the band took the stage and the rhythmic thumping of the heavy bass and drums rang out in the filled-to-capacity arena. Everything came off without a hitch, just as it always did when Alex was in charge. It was his job to make it look effortless, but several months of planning, sweat, and hard work was now paying off. Alex's job was over for the time being. There would be more to do at the end of the night, but for now, it was time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Andi loved the action before a concert - eager fans and supporters vying to buy t-shirts and CDs - all hoping that the band would be around after the gig to sign autographs into the early morning hours. It fueled her inner fan-girl to be a volunteer at the merchandise stalls, to let the concertgoers assume she was somehow related to the band. Let them think it, she thought. It'll make them buy more, which was her job. Selling as much as she could for the band, with the hope they'd be grateful and toss a free tee or CD her way. It had happened more than once. Good for her she had known Alex for years - a connection that had paid off for both of them more than once when he needed extra hands to help at a concert.

Alex walked past the merchandise stall and saw Andi there, no crowds now that the band was on stage. He felt the familiar tug of desire that he always felt in her presence. He wanted her, had for a long time. But they were friends - and up to this point, they hadn't shared any benefits of that relationship. God help him, though, he wanted to. He walked past, waved at her, and headed for his private suite backstage. Time to get himself under control before Andi and the rest of the world knew just how much he wanted her.

Every venue was different, but this arena was one of the better in terms of accommodations. He had his own little domain next door to the artists' "green room". He could hear the music and noise of the crowd, but was safely and securely insulated from it. It was his own private cocoon and no one entered unless he invited them. As he sat down on the soft, supple leather couch and let his thoughts wander back out front to where his friend sat on her stool listening to the concert, he wondered if it was time to issue an invitation. Would Andi come? Only one way to find out Alex thought, picking up the two way radio and calling.

"Alex to merch," she heard in her ear. The inner ear speakers were necessary once the concert began.

"This is merch. Go ahead," Andi answered, thinking it was odd to be called by Alex during a concert. She couldn't recall another time he'd ever called for her on the radio and she wondered why he needed to now. She hoped everything was alright.

"I need to go over something with you. Anyone there with you who can cover the stall?" Alex asked, knowing full well there was. He never had people who worked with money work alone. It wasn't good business practice.

"Yeah. We've got two people out here besides me. I'm on my way back," Andi replied and made her way from behind the stall to the stage door. She flashed her all access pass and the security guard let her pass. Once again knowing Alex provided her with great adventures. Alex's suite was behind the stage and Andi enjoyed a peek at one of her favorite acts from stage right, safely out of sight from the cheering, singing crowd, but with a great view of them at work. She kept moving, quietly leaving the stage area and winding her way down the hallway to Alex's door. She knocked and heard him call to her to come in.

As he heard the door knob twist, Alex rose off the couch, trying to hide his very obvious response to her nearness. Andi entered the room and quietly closed the door behind her. Turning to Alex, she asked, "You needed me?"

"Yes. I do," Alex answered honestly, his eyes taking in the clingy, low-cut shirt Andi had on this evening. She knew how to sell, he thought. Not overtly sexual, but just enough of a peek to keep her merch stall a popular place for people to visit. Damn, she was good, he thought to himself. A natural people person with outstanding communication skills, she'd made the bands he promoted a lot of money over the years she'd been helping him with this.

"What's up?" she asked, and then noticed for herself exactly what was up. He was! Oh, my!

"At the moment, I am. I was wondering if you wanted to help me with that," Alex quickly blurted out, before he lost his courage. He had her here...it was now or never, he knew. But the awkwardness of this first time was weighing heavily on him - on them both, actually.

Her eyes widened at his request. Alex and Andi had been friends since high school. They'd had one memorable date, but beyond that had never hooked up. Andi wanted to, and so had Alex, but sadly, somehow the timing was never right for them to become friends with benefits. Maybe now it finally was, she thought, smiling up at him.

They stood facing each other in the room, the sounds of the arena slowly fading as they absorbed one another. They were completely alone and close enough to touch, but didn't, as they each considered this massive shift in their relationship before they took a step further. There was a decision to make with Alex's offer on the table, and no matter which path they chose, their friendship would be forever altered by this moment.

After a few minutes of quiet reflection, Alex reached for Andi's hand, which she allowed him to take in his own. He brought it to his lips and kissed it gently, before placing it on the button opening of his jeans. A clear invitation.

Finally, Andi thought - finally!

She had wanted this for years, probably since that one and only date they'd shared if she was honest with herself. And now - finally - Alex was letting her have access to what she'd only ever dreamt about. She would not miss this opportunity. Not for anything! It may change everything between them, but unless her guess was wrong, this was a change for the better. Friends with amazing benefits is what they were about to become, and she for one was excited beyond belief!

Without missing a beat and without breaking eye contact, she moved closer to Alex and brought her other hand up to join the hand he'd placed so near his manhood. Andi undid the button and slowly lowered the zipper, enjoying his quick in-take of breath. She carefully slid his jeans and a really silky, sexy pair of black boxers over his hips and let them drop to the floor in a pile at their feet. She could feel the size of his hardened cock against her hand, but so far had not let her eyes drop down to see it, content to allow the sexual tension between them to grow as she used her hand to gently stroke his manhood.

Keeping her eyes on his, she dropped to her knees. Then she broke eye contact with Alex and for the first time allowed herself to look upon the most wonderful, amazing cock she'd ever had the privilege to see in person. It was stunning, really. About 7 inches, fully erect, it was responsive to her touch and gaze, obscenely waving at her, practically begging to be sucked. She had no desire to make Alex or his proud member wait any longer.

Looking at Alex once again, Andi reached out her tongue and slowly circled the bulbous head of his magnificent manhood. Alex moaned and closed his eyes. Good, she thought...he likes this. Time to bring him some serious pleasure!

As Alex wound his hands through Andi's hair, making small thrusts into her mouth, Andi used her hands, lips, and tongue to delight his cock. She learned the feel and taste of him as she slowly lowered her lips around him, taking him just a bit deeper each time until he could feel the back of her throat.

Alex's thrusting became a bit more insistent then, and Andi could feel the pulsing of his cock as her tongue lavished it with attention on each stroke. She knew he wasn't too far off from coming, and she wanted to be ready for that. She shortened her strokes and quickened her pace, sucking a bit more urgently, but keeping the head of Alex's cock near her lips and on the front of her tongue.

Finally, when he could take no more, Alex moaned one last time and with a mighty pulse exploded into Andi's waiting mouth. She gently sucked as he continued to spill his seed onto her tongue and swallowed all that he offered her. When he was spent, with no more left to give, he reached for Andi's hands and carefully pulled her to her feet and into his embrace. As he caught his breath, he held onto his friend, amazed at her cock-sucking skills, and wondered why on earth he'd waited this long to experience them for himself? After several minutes, when he finally could, he whispered into her ear, "Thank you."

Andi leaned back and smiled up at him, and then dropped to her knees once again. With one last sweet, gentle kiss for her new friend, who was now resting quietly between his master's legs, she stood up, carefully covering him safely in his boxers and also bringing Alex's jeans back into place. As he refastened them, Andi reached over to kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear, "Any time, Handsome."

She winked at him, and then, without another word, Andi turned and headed for the door. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a stunned look on Alex's face and his dropped jaw as the understanding of what she'd just said took hold of him. She carefully closed the door, leaving Alex with a stupid grin on his face at the promise of what was to come. This was not a "one and done" opportunity. She had a strong suspicion that they would be making some beautiful music of their own for many concerts to come!