Making Daddy Happy

Story Info
Daddy takes care of his baby girl.
1.7k words
3.84
46.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy came home to find me playing with my dolls, sitting on the floor in a short skirt and a tank top, my hair up in pigtails. You were so happy to see me playing like a good little girl. But my play time was almost over, it was about to be play time with Daddy.

Daddy was not going to be gentle with me. You strode over, grabbed me by my pigtails, and told me that you'd missed me and needed me. Your big cock was already hard from the sight of me, and it quickly sprung out of your pants as you unzipped them.

I grabbed it and started rubbing it like I had been taught, but I was dawdling and taking my time, so you slapped me across the face. Tears sprung to my eyes, but I had no time to cry out as you immediately shoved your cock into my mouth, gagging me as I wasn't ready for it.

Daddy loves dominating me, and I love giving him complete control. You continue fucking my cute little mouth, loving as I lick and suck on you. You push as deep into me as you can, pressing against the back of my throat. I can barely breathe, and you love the sight and sound of me gagging.

Suddenly you pull out, and I gasp for air. But Daddy is nowhere near done with me yet. You grab my head again and force it down to your balls, which I happily suck.

"Yeah, you like sucking Daddy's cock and balls, little girl?" I moan and nod my affirmation, knowing that my low moans will make Daddy shiver with pleasure.

"Well well, but this isn't for your pleasure little girl. This is all about Daddy's. But if you're going to enjoy it like a little whore, I'm just going to have to treat you like one."

Now I know I'm in trouble. I stop sucking Daddy's balls and rock back onto my heels, still on my knees. Daddy is going to punish me, and it's going to hurt.

Daddy walks over to his favorite armchair, zipping his still hard cock back into his pants. I know this is a very bad sign, because Daddy is going to take his time with me.

"Come here little slut," he says, sitting down. "Take off that skirt, or am I going to have to do it myself?"

I'm trembling now, my hands fumbling with the buttons on my skirt. I'm standing in front of Daddy, and he sighs as I struggle. Without warning he pulls down my skirt, tearing it a little. Then he grabs my thong and snaps it against me. I cry out, but quickly cover my mouth with my hands. Daddy doesn't like me to cry out, at least not yet.

That snap was just the first though, and you do it twice more before breaking the little string that held them together, and tear off my panties.

I quickly assume the position that you like, without even being told to do so. You have trained me well. I bend over and lay on Daddy's lap, my perky ass sticking up for you.

"Oh my good little slut, you do know what to do! But that doesn't mean your punishment will be lessened. I'm going to give you 10 spankings, and you will count them and thank me for each one. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir. I will thank Daddy for each spank. I know that I deserve them, even if I cry out. Daddy is doing this for my own good. I need to be taught a lesson for enjoying myself before Daddy said I could." I secretly love when Daddy is rough with me, abusing my white ass and turning it red.

But what came next I didn't expect. Daddy had no intentions of using his hands on me, but something much worse - a big paddle. It was at least 8 inches long and 6 inches wide, with holes drilled into it to lessen air resistance, and make it that much more painful.

I cry out with the first hit, forgetting to count and thank Daddy for it. I feel him grab my hair as he spoke into my ear angrily, "What was that, slut? No counting and thanking Daddy? I guess I'll just have to increase your punishment."

I tremble with fear, but stay quiet and still, waiting for the next hit. It comes down across the back of my thighs, surprising me. But through gritted teeth I manage to say, "Two! Thank you, sir."

Daddy smiles and nods, and quickly continues. The next several slaps come across my bare ass, quickly turning it red. I thank Daddy each time, and quickly the count is up to 12. Then he switches back to give my thighs each one more smack, before putting down the paddle.

I think I'm at last free of the pain, until I realize he has picked up something else. I don't know what until I hear the crack of it against my back, with the pain quickly following it. It's new, something Daddy must have picked up on his last trip - a cane. This time I can't keep quiet, screaming in pain. Daddy seems to not care that I've stopped counting, but continues to bring it down on my back, thighs, and ass relentlessly. I feel tears dripping down my cheeks, and feel one final smack across my ass.

Daddy then caresses it gently, giving it a few kisses for good measure. "Have you learned your lesson, kitten?"

I nod, unable to speak. Daddy flips me over and picks me up, carrying me to our bedroom like the little girl I crave to be for him.

He lays me down on the bed, kissing me gently. I purr with delight, but am quickly unable to see as Daddy slips a blindfold over my eyes. I love this, even more so as Daddy grabs my wrists and restrains them in the shackles that are attached to the bed.

Daddy kisses his way down my body, lavishing my breasts with lots of licks and a few bites on my tender flesh and hard nipples. I squirm, loving the sensation. I wish I had the freedom to touch myself, desperately wanting my pussy played with. Daddy knows this, and slides one hand down to my bare mound, running his fingers lightly over what Daddy calls my princess parts.

I start to buck against his hand, practically begging him for more. Daddy decides to oblige, quickly sticking a finger into my wet pussy. I'm tight, and he loves stretching me out. To prove it he quickly slides another finger in, and I wriggle with pleasure. Suddenly his mouth leaves my breasts and he buries his mouth in my pussy.

This is more than I can bare, and I beg to cum. "Please Daddy, I need to cum!" I'm squirming, trying to keep my legs from shaking, trying not to go over the edge of orgasm.

"Cum for my baby girl, cum hard for your Daddy," he growls, enjoying as my wet pussy drips even more juices onto him as I cum hard for the first of what I know will be many orgasms of the night.

I'm still shaking as he removes his fingers but not moving his mouth from my clit. He shoves them into my mouth and I hungrily lick my own juices off his hand. I love pleasing him, and I am desperate to have his huge cock in me. Daddy can see how much I want him, but he's not done teasing me yet.

He pulls his mouth away and replaces it with the tip of his cock, torturing me by rubbing it up and down my wet slit. "You like that, baby girl? You wanna be fucked by Daddy?"

I moan, bucking my hips against him. "Yes, Daddy. Please, I need you! I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel!"

That's all the encouragement he needs, and Daddy shoves all 9 inches deep inside my right pussy. I cry out a little, surprised by the whole thing at once, but quickly start to moan as he pumps in and out of me. I wrap my legs around his waist, loving his closeness. He kisses me again, then sucks on my nipples again, pushing me over the edge again. I didn't ask permission to cum this time, but Daddy doesn't seem to mind. He loves feeling my tight little hole contract around him, and I usually am allowed to cum as much as I want to and can when he's inside me like this. Daddy's only requirement is that I cum when he tells me to, too. He almost always does this right before he cums.

Daddy starts to change up his rhythm, keeping me guessing when he's going to be deep inside me. This continues for another couple of minutes until he suddenly pulls out and unhooks my shackles.

"Turn over," he growls, grabbing my hips and forcing me over onto my stomach when I don't comply fast enough. I'm barely on my hands and knees when his huge member stabs me again, driving even deeper into than before. Daddy starts to pound me at a ferocious pace, and I know he'll be cumming soon. I love making my Daddy cum, and I reach back to fondle his balls as best I can. This is too much, and Daddy yells at me to cum all over his cock. I happily oblige, and I can feel my orgasm push him to the brink, and then he's shooting his entire load into my pussy.

With one final thrust he finishes emptying his cum into me, and pulls out. He gives my ass a slap like he does when he's happy and pleased with me. I know I've made my Daddy happy, and I scoot over to my side of the bed, curling up on my side as I can feel sleep pulling at me. I lay there, feeling his cum leaking onto my pale thighs, loving it. Right before I drift off into dreamland I feel Daddy slip back into bed, spooning me and putting his arms around me. I'm right where I belong.