Making Daddy Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy finds out what his slut daughter wants from him.
2.3k words
4.42
263.2k
108
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thyckness
Thyckness
73 Followers

This is part two of my story. I would like to thank all of my readers for commenting. For any new readers, please read part 1 before you read this because I hate reintroducing characters. I'm sorry I took so long. I guess you could say I had writers block. Hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think!

*

I couldn't believe my own daughter, Keisha, sucked my dick and made me cum in her mouth. It happened a little over two hours ago and I stayed locked up in my room, hiding from her. After I came in my little girl's mouth, I told her what she did was wrong and she had to leave my room right away. As I lay in my bed wondering what I was going to do I couldn't help but smile as I remember cumming in her mouth. She swallowed some of my cum but after she couldn't take any more my baby juices were all over her face. My wife, Lisa, hasn't let me cum in her mouth for months now. She complains about the taste and the stickiness.

I knew I couldn't hide from Keisha forever. We had to talk about what happened. I got up and adjusted my semi-hard dick. I walked into the hallway toward her bedroom. I was about to knock when I heard her on the phone.

"Oh my God, Mika, you were so right! I just got really bold with him and he didn't stop me! I just started sucking my dad's dick until he came in my mouth!"

Oh God, she's telling people! If word got out I would be in jail for incest! I mean she is the legal age but that is my blood daughter for Christ sake!

"I wish you were here to see his face Mika, it probably looked the same way your dad did when you sucked him off for the first time!"

I almost passed out. Mika, short for Tamika, is my daughter's best friend. They knew each other since childhood. Mika was also 18 and also looked like a sexy vixen. She was a dark chocolate shade with short hair. She was 5'7 with nice breasts, small but cute and an ass for days. It was at least 40" around her hips with a tiny 26" waist. As I stood by the door, I listened to Keisha's half of the conversation explaining to Mika how she seduced me.

"I know I just hope he isn't mad at me. I wouldn't want to ruin our relationship."

I decided I should interrupt their conversation. I knocked on her door and cracked it open.

"Okay Mika, I'll call you later, bye. Hey daddy."

"Keisha I came in here to talk to you about what happened earlier today."

"What about it daddy?"

"What happened in my room was wrong. It shouldn't have happened."

"It didn't feel wrong to me daddy. And it didn't look like you thought about it being wrong at the time."

"Well I can't control my penis but its incest and it shouldn't happen again."

"Daddy you were the one saying I was such a slut and to suck your dick." I didn't know how I was going to explain that. Even though I knew it would be hard to explain myself I couldn't let this continue and get worse.

"Like I said, Keisha, what we both did was wrong. It can't happen again." I said in my fatherly strict no non-sense tone.

"Well I don't think you have a say in that daddy." My daughter said defiantly. "I want this to continue because I love you and I want you sexually. After I tasted your sweet cum I know you don't think I'm just going to stop now do you?"

My dick was getting hard all over again. I almost didn't recognize this defiant sex demon in front of me.

"If you think you can stop me daddy you got another thing coming. It would be your worst mistake to keep that dick away from me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was sitting on her bed with my dick hard and me mad at her being so daring with me but I was also pissed that she wasn't listening to me.

"Keisha listen --"

"Shhh don't say anything else daddy." She cut me off and put her finger on my lips to shush me. "Because if you do, I think I will have to tell mom how you've been trying to fuck your little girl." Then she started to kiss me as I sat there shocked at her threat.

I got up furious and left her room. I went to my room and before I could close the door behind me she was right on my tail.

"I want to see that dick again daddy."

"What? NO! Hell no. Get out of my room right now. I don't even want to see your face!"

She looked at me with the angriest eyes I've ever seen. She then stormed out of her room and slammed her bedroom door shut. I was so pissed at her I just put on some sweats and left the house. I needed some fresh air.

I drove aimlessly around for 3 hours before returning home. I came to the conclusion that I would have to have another talk with Keisha and ask her why she was being this way toward me. I couldn't tell Lisa the truth because no matter what I said, I continued to let Keisha suck me off. Being a man doesn't mean anything to Lisa.

As I walked in the house Lisa was in the living room crying. My heart sunk to the bottom of my sneakers. Keisha must have told her.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

She looked at me and had the same angry eyes Keisha had a few hours ago.

"Don't fucking ask me what's wrong! What the fuck is this!" Lisa pulled out a pair of red thongs and a crumpled up piece of paper.

"What do you mean what is this? That's a pair of panties but why are you so upset?"

"What the fuck do you mean why am I upset? I come home from a long fucking day at work and when I get home I see our bed messed up with these panties on them and this fucking piece of paper with some number and the name Ebony!!"

Fuck! Keisha had to have been the person to do this to me. What could I say! That our daughter was trying to frame me? And what would be the reason?

"Um, Lisa, I don't know what to say. This is a mistake. I don't know anyone named Eb-."

"Shut the fuck up! No more lies you bastard! I'm leaving. I'm going to my sister's house because I don't want to look at your fucking face."

She went to the coat closet and I saw she already packed her bags. As she walked out the door and slammed it I sat on the couch knowing my life was about to be over.

After Lisa left I went upstairs to look for Keisha to curse her out but she wasn't there. I was so heated I got my bottle of Grey Goose Vodka and started drinking. I was drinking for about an hour and switching through the channels on the television when Keisha walked in the house. She was wearing jeans that were so tight her ass could hardly fit in them. She had on a tight t-shirt that said "Daddy's Girl" on it. As she came in my anger returned and mixed with my drunkenness.

"Are you happy now? Your mother left me."

"No she didn't daddy. Mom would never leave you for good at least not for finding my panties on your bed. She's just mad. She'll get over it."

She walked closer to me and kneeled in front of me where I was sitting on the couch.

"I could make it all go away though."

"How?"

"I could just tell her the panties were mine and I left it in the room as I ran in there looking for detergent with a bunch of clothes for the laundry."

"What about the number?"

"Oh come on daddy, I'll tell her I dropped it by accident! I'll even call 'Ebony' right in front of her to prove it."

"Why? Why did you do this?"

"You know why Daddy, I want you and you won't let me have you. Do you want it to go away Daddy?"

"Yes." I said without thinking. I just wanted my wife back and I didn't want to worry about going to jail. I wanted my life back.

Keisha stood up and took off her jeans. She took off her thong and her top and bra. She stood in front of me naked as the day she was born. I couldn't help myself. My dick started to get hard, real hard.

"I want you Daddy, all to myself. If you agree, I'll make sure mom never finds out about us. But you have to agree to fuck me whenever I want."

I just stared at her beautiful breasts and her naked pussy while I nodded yes. She then proceeded to unzip my pants and pull it down my legs and off of me. She took my penis out of my boxers and licked the precum that build on the tip of my dick.

"That's a good Daddy." She said as she started to lick and suck my dick.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. My beautiful daughter took my boxes off and then took my shirt off. She took my hand and started to walk me upstairs into my bedroom. I was so dizzy from drinking and not moving for so long I just leaned on her as sat me on my bed. She pushed my naked body to the center of the bed and straddled me. Then we started kissing.

I tasted the sweet taste of her lip gloss. I think it was cherry flavored. I licked and sucked my daughters tongue like it was my first kiss ever. I started to caress her young naked body. I palmed her plump ass and squeezed it. My baby was getting so wet I felt her leak onto my stomach. She started grinding her hips and lowering herself onto my dick. I started to push her bald wet pussy on top of my dick when she said,

"If you fuck me, you are agreeing to everything I said Daddy. You will be mine and I will be your cum slut. There's no turning around now okay Daddy?"

My brain was screaming THIS IS YOUR WAY OUT!!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT!! But my dick wasn't listening. I answered her by pushing my dick deep into her pussy. I felt like I was in heaven.

This was the first time I felt pussy other than my wife in 18 years. It felt so fucking good. She was so tight around my dick I felt like I could cum right then. My daughter started riding my dick. Her tits were bouncing up and down while my hands were still squeezing her ass.

I wanted to go in deeper. I got up and flipped her doggy style. I started fucking her from behind. Deeper, harder and faster.

"Mmmm... fuck me Daddy... yes... harder Daddy. Oh... God... yes... you're the biggest... dick... I've ever had! It feels so...ugh... fucking good Daddy. This is the first time I've fucked someone raw and it feels so fucking good!

Oh my God! I'm fucking her raw! I opened my eyes as I asked her,

"Are you on birth control?"

"Um ugh... fuck... yes... I mean no... Don't worry about it, I'm not ovulating."

What the fuck does she mean she's not ovulating? What the hell does she know about that? I wanted to stop but I my body kept fucking the shit out of my daughter. I think knowing that she wasn't protected made me harder and hornier.

"Damn... daddy... fuck me... I'm cumming daddy... I'm cumming..."

Her pussy started to contract on my dick and I didn't want to cum yet. I stopped moving as I let her cum on my dick. Her pussy just kept getting tighter and I started to sweat as I tried my dear hardest not to cum yet.

When she started to come down from her climax I started pounding her pussy again. I was so fucking close I wanted to shoot my cum but I wanted it to last forever.

"Oh God... Daddy... I'm gonna cum again... fuck me... give me that shit. Give me your cum Daddy. Fill my belly up with that shit! Shoot it in my walls Daddy. Make me feel what Mommy felt 18 years ago."

I was so fucking close. I didn't know how much longer I could hold it. It felt so good I wanted to shoot it but I just kept holding it.

"Give me that cum please Daddy. I want you to give me all that you got. So I can give you the one thing I kept a virgin."

"Mm... damn baby, what's that?" I thought I could hold it longer until she said,

"My ass Daddy, I want you to fuck my ass!"

The battle was over for me. I shot my cum so deep in her ass that I swore she tasted it in her mouth. I just kept unloading buckets and streams of cum into her pussy I thought it would never stop. Her pussy was milking my dick for all it was worth and I just kept giving her all of my cum, every fucking last drop.

I collapsed on top of my daughter breathing so fucking hard it felt like my heart was going to stop soon. She turned around and started kissing me.

"Damn Daddy, that was so good. I really can't wait for you to fuck my ass now!"

Please watch out for part 3.

Thyckness
Thyckness
73 Followers