Making Dreams Come True

Story Info
A woman wants her adopted children to become shemales.
16k words
4.64
59.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer345
Writer345
180 Followers

Just a few points: firstly this story is written in British-English so the spelling and grammar may well differ from that of the particular dialect in which you were educated.

Secondly it contains descriptions of shemale-shemale sex and anal sex... If these are not to your taste then read no further.

Thirdly it is a story and nothing here is real, it's all made up, it's fiction. Oddly enough this is a concept that some readers cannot seem to understand although coincidentally, they all seem to share the name "Anonymous".

Fourthly, I know that slavery, mind control and trafficking are wrong and anyone attempting anything that is remotely like the actions described below should be locked up and the key thrown away. Anonymous and the CIA, please take note!

Finally, constructive comments are welcome... I often answer by email.

  1. Helena's Request

I was waiting nervously in my library when I heard the doorbell ring, I didn't move: Concita would see that it was answered, that was one of her duties. Besides I knew exactly who was there, I had invited the damned woman after all.

At 6'2", I am tall for a woman, I'm also blonde and people say that I exude confidence: I suppose that it goes with the job, I'm a merchant banker. As I am used to being in total control I found the feeling of nervousness to be strange and unfamiliar. I had heard of 'butterflies in the tummy' but had but had never experienced them before today. As I have said I am a financier and am used to moving millions of Pounds, or Yen, or Euros, or even US Dollars around: I say 'even dollars' because I prefer to deal with the hard currencies such as Sterling or Yen: not something that floats on a sea of oil and is not backed by anything else. I own a merchant bank for goodness sake, so a visit from a doctor should not make me nervous -- especially as my own health is perfect.

There was a respectful knock on the door just before it swung open.

"Dr Gupta to see you, Mistress." Announced the small but plump middle aged Asian woman.

I rose out of her chair. "Thank you, Concita, please show her in. Have the children been prepared as I instructed?"

"Si, Señora, they await your pleasure in the sun lounge." She answered with a scowl before withdrawing. Concita did not approve, that much was obvious to me. She did not know the magnitude of the make-over that I planned but was uneasy, none the less. It had been expedient for me to allow her to retain her free-will, however things could change.

Dr Lakshmi Gupta bounced confidently into the room and proclaimed. "Helena! You are looking marvellous as usual."

I forced myself to smile, although it probably seemed to be a cold one, and indicated the easy chair opposite mine. "Hi, Lakshmi, Please be seated, it's so good of you to come at such short notice."

The smaller Indian woman sank into the armchair, slouching back and then spreading her legs in a most unfeminine way, grinned annoyingly.

"May I offer you some refreshment?" I enquired, trying to play the perfect host, I had an image to preserve after all.

Gupta shook her head. "Nothing for me, thanks." She answered and gazed at me waiting, for me to begin.

I frowned slightly, trying to hide my distaste for her. "Lakshmi, I have a rather unusual job for you."

"So I gathered from your phone call." She purred, no doubt enjoying the discomfort that she knew I was experiencing. I could almost read her mind: They don't like me but they need me because I make their dreams come true.

I shifted in my seat, leaning forward slightly, I asked. "What do you know of my children?"

"I know that you have a boy and a girl and that it is highly unlikely that they are your own children." Gupta said annoyingly. "But other than that? Nothing."

I blanched. Bitch!!! Why do you have to emphasize what I am? It's nothing to be ashamed of!

I suppose that I should explain. I'm what the politically correct refer to as a 'pre-op trans-woman', actually I much prefer the term 'Shemale', I know that most in my position regard it as an insult but I think it is apt: so a shemale is how I think of myself. Besides, I am happy this way: I've been pre-op for fifteen-plus years and have no plans to take the next step: as far as I am concerned, I have the best of both worlds and as long as my present state can be maintained by drugs and hormones then this is how I want to remain. I am also a lesbian, and no, that is not a contradiction. Although I am attracted to women exclusively, I try not to despise men, they have their places: its just that my bed isn't one of them.

For some reason Gupta just sat there smiling quietly as she waited. Again I could almost read her thoughts: She's hesitating so she must be rattled so she may tell me more than she intends.

I began by revealing a little back ground as to how I acquired Saffie and Timmy. "It was about ten years ago, quite late in the evening, when there was a terrific banging on the front door. When one of the er, maids answered it she found a near-hysterical Concita outside. At that time she was the housekeeper and nanny to my nearest neighbours; the family who lived a quarter of a mile down the lane. Apparently the police had just phoned and informed her that the children's parents had been killed in a traffic accident and she didn't know what to do.

"To cut a long story short, I had her move in with the children while I sorted things out. Only there was nothing to sort out: no close family, no one at all so I ended up sort of 'adopting' them."

Gupta nodded and grinned. "I see. And how old were they?"

Bloody woman's reading my mind! I thought acidly before answering. "They were just eight years old: they're twins, by the way; a boy and a girl; Timothy and Sapphire."

"Ah! So they are now eighteen?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." I admitted. "Their birthday was yesterday. And I wish for our relationship to alter. It's been damned hard work rearing them: I've given them the option of leaving but they've both said that they want to stay with me, come what may. And, yes, before you ask, I've got it in writing, I know the rules, I helped write them!"

Our informal 'Circle' had rules about the treatment of children: sexually they were strictly off-limits and we dealt with breaches far more harshly than the law could.

Gupta smiled ruefully. "So you want the boy to become..."

"A lesbian shemale, yes." I blurted out, cutting the doctor short.

Gupta chuckled. "That's easy, some pretty standard conditioning and some bog-standard surgery and he's a she! No problem,."

"The girl too!" I added quietly.

Lakshmi Gupta stared, open mouthed for a few seconds. "Ooooo... Tricky!"

We both fell silent and I could see that the Indian woman was deep in thought. After several minutes I grew impatient and blurted out. "Can you do it?"

Gupta chuckled nastily. "Oh yes, but it won't be cheap!"

I glowered at her before hissing. "Do you know any poor bankers?"

The doctor made an open handed gesture. "Okay. This is the sort of challenge that I love. When can I see the subjects?"

"I'll have Concita bring them in. I've had them sedated so they're very compliant." I admitted.

I moved to my desk, picked up the internal phone and after a pause, spoke quietly to Concita. "Please show the children in so that the doctor can examine them."

Her voice was like ice as she hissed. "Si Señora."

Concita had run my household and raised the twins for me; in fact she was more of a mother to them than I had been. I relied on her and had left her with her free-will but many things were about to change and Concita's attitude was one of them. Don't get me wrong, I was and still am very grateful to her for her quiet efficiency, but as I see things, it is my duty to help her adjust and happily accept the reality of the new status quo.

After a brief pause, my housekeeper escorted two naked young adults into the room. She glared her disapproval and then withdrew leaving them with us. They stared blankly as they stood awaiting my instructions.

Saffie was quite the young woman and had everything in the correct proportions and in all of the right places. She had matured into a confident and beautiful young lady with a keen sense of style. I loved her rich chocolate hair that fell down almost to the nipples of her 'B' cup breasts. She planned to get her hair cut next week but that plan, like all of the rest that she had made, was now totally irrelevant.

Timmy had not matured at all, I had seen to that, and so was still an inch or so shorter than his sister. He was worried that he hadn't reached puberty yet, I had tried to reassure him that he was a late developer, but his worries were turning to anxiety. He looked like a very tall eleven year old with narrow shoulders, no Adam's Apple or body hair, his small genitals completed the picture. This together with his child's face and long hair already made him look like the girl that I wanted him to become. I, however, was about to make all of his worries go away: he would go through the puberty that he so longed for but would not emerge from it as a man.

Gupta rose and then while she appraised their naked bodies, she chuckled. "I see that your servant does not approve, she's not one of your, er, pets?"

I frowned at this rather pointed comment. "Not yet, I've left her her free-will because she dotes on the twins, however that devotion has ceased to be an asset so she'll be taken in hand shortly and her loyalty and attitudes will be adjusted."

The twins stood there patiently while they were fondled and prodded intimately, they really were a good-looking pair; at five foot nine the sister was about an inch taller than her brother. They were slim and both were smooth and hairless though Saffie had carefully trimmed her pubes into a fashionable 'landing strip' which would go during her re-modelling. It was obvious that they were related with very similar faces and hair colour. The boy, as I have said, was obviously under developed which Gupta picked up on immediately.

She concentrated on him initially, moving him away from his sister and then walking slowly around him, poking, prodding, squeezing his scrotum, pulling his penis and then finally stroking his arse. She fixed fixed with a piercing gaze. "What have you done so far? He's on testosterone blockers, isn't he?"

"I've had him on Androcur since before he turned twelve. Just to prevent puberty and all of the disadvantages that it brings, you understand. Puberty is such a trial for a boy so I consider its prevention to be a kindness. Besides I've been planning something like this for years so it would have been silly to allow all of the changes that would have needed undoing later." I admitted.

Gupta nodded, she wasn't going to report the technical breach of the rules. It made her work easier so she would class it as 'necessary medical treatment!' She examined his genitalia again, they were clearly under developed, the testicles were small and his penis while uncut was positively tiny. She turned her attention to the rest of his body, there was no sign of breast development proving that he hadn't been feminized -- yet! The face was child-like and girlish thanks to the testosterone blockers that he was on.

She extracted a notebook from her bag and turned her full gaze on to me. "Tell me exactly what do you want done with him?"

I smiled. "As I said, I want him to mature into a shemale. But I want them both to look like identical twins in every possible way: height, build, features: I'd like them both to have nice round arses, wider hips and large, 'C' cup breasts."

Lakshmi Gupta grinned wolfishly. "How about his dick and balls?"

Taken by surprise I blanched at her coarse language. "Keep his willy small, but functional. It's only there for appearances, after all, its not as if he'll ever get a chance to stick it into me and probably not into anyone else either. I don't intend to let him use it for anything other than peeing through or maybe for masturbation; as long as it gets hard and squirts when he cums I'll be happy. A shemale needs a willy, by definition, but she doesn't have to use it."

The doctor raised an eyebrow then nodded and scribbled something down in her notebook. Next she turned her attention to the Sapphire and again I could almost hear her thoughts: God, she is beautiful, I want her!

The Doctor ordered the girl to lie down on the thick carpet where she was poked and prodded non-too-gently. Gupta squeezed and fondled the girl's small breasts before grabbing hold of her nipples which she pulled straight up. I frowned but said nothing despite hearing my 'daughter' yelp.

Next a finger was slipped into Saffie's vagina; there was resistance as I had made sure that she remained a virgin but that was one cherry that never would be popped. Next the doctor turned her attention to the labia and gave the inner ones a good tug nodding approvingly no doubt there was plenty of tissue for her to work with.

Finally Gupta used a finger to flip the girl's clitoris out from under its little hood. She took it between finger and thumb and pulled. I gasped as it looked as if that damned doctor was trying to lift the poor child up by it!

At length the Indian woman stood up. "Okay, I'm pretty sure that I can do what you want but are you really sure? She's a beautiful girl, it seems a shame to change her."

"I've got enough girls and can easily obtain more should I so wish." I answered rather coldly. "But beautiful twin shemales would be unique and that's what I set my heart on years ago. So yes: I am very sure!"

After instructing the twins to return to their rooms and get dressed, I turned back to Gupta. "What do you propose to do to her?"

"I'll start with a full hysterectomy; do you want her to keep her cunt?" Gupta asked gleefully.

Is she being deliberately crude just to annoy me? I wondered, but never-the-less I shook my head and snapped. "I want her to become become a shemale not a futanari."

Gupta grinned. "Okay so I'll remove her vagina and smooth her over: you won't be able to tell that it was ever there." She paused and glanced across at me before continuing. "The tricky bit will be turning her clit into a prick: it's not easy to enlarge one without damaging the tissue, but I think I can do it surgically by grafting in erectile tissue cultured from stem cells: I take it you want it to work?"

"Oh yes, it must get hard and squirt when she comes and she must be able to pee through it. The final stipulation is that it's got to be bigger than her brother's! He should be between three and four inches erect, she must be about an inch and a half or two inches longer and quite a bit thicker. I want her to be able to fuck with it so it definitely must work. Her brother's is mainly for show but she's going to be encouraged to use hers!"

Gupta blew out her cheeks as she exhaled noisily. She stopped and thought for a minute or two, tapping her pen against her teeth as she did so. "Okay, I'll use some of the vaginal glandular tissue to create an artificial prostate gland. I don't know what she'll squirt out of it, but she'll definitely squirt something when she cums. I can use her labia to construct a realistic scrotum and I'll pop a couple of nuticles inside so that she'll look the part.

"Yes, I can do this, do you want a quote?"

I sighed with relief. "No, just do it properly."

She grinned again before asking cheekily "You want for me to sort out that bitch of a Chinese housekeeper for you too, Helena?"

"No!" I snapped. "I'll get Margaret Baxter to retrain her and modify her attitude: she's more subtle in her methods. Oh, and she's Filipino not Chinese."

Lakshmi Gupta shrugged and chuckled. "What ever."

The consultation ended shortly afterwards with Gupta saying that she would collect the twins in about a fortnight, after she had made the necessary arrangements with the hospital that she uses over in Cochin, India, and booked transport with 'The Circle', that is.

After she had gone I poured myself a large cognac: I really cannot stand Gupta, and thinking about it I don't know any other members of our group that can. The good doctor was tolerated solely because she was capable of making our dreams come true. However she was carefully monitored to make sure that she did not get ideas above her station. Just let her get out of line or even become too obnoxious and someone somewhere will be using her as a sex-slave.

Gupta had left a nasty taste in my mouth which the cognac helped to wash away. I only needed to think of a new name for Timothy. When he becomes a girl, 'Timmy' just will not do... Letitia sprung to mind; I could call her 'Titty' then: 'Timmy' -- 'Titty', they sounded similar... I thought about it for a few seconds. No! Too corny!

I realised that arranging the children's destinies was quite a turn on and I had an unsightly bulge in the front of my skirt. Now who will I use to deal with it?

I walked over to the bookshelf and picked up the internal phone. "Concita, be so good as to send Mi-Cha into the library."

There was a pause followed by a cold sounding. "Si, señora." Change was definitely in the wind.

I sat down in my favourite armchair, relaxed and sat back languidly sliding my arse forward so that I was lying back. I unbuttoned my blouse and slipped a hand in and found that my nipples were really hard: I thought about the twins again and shivered expectantly.

The quiet sound of someone gently knocking on the door brought me out of my reverie. "Come on in!" I called gently.

The door opened and then closed and a little Korean girl scuttled in and then bowed as she stood in front of me.

"Ah, Mi-Cha, you look ravishing." I said.

"Thank you, Mistress." She purred quietly as she smiled at me.

I raised my skirt and pointed to the bulge in my satin panties.

I did not need to say anything else: the girl knew exactly what to do and eagerly dropped to her knees and positioned herself between mine. I shivered expectantly again as her small hands gently moved my panties to one side and eased my erect willy into view. As a shemale, I did not get many spontaneous erections, the female hormones that I have to take see to that so I was damned sure that I wasn't going to waste this one. I watched Mi-Cha's head descend and felt her velvety tongue slip across the end of my glans as she began to lick gently at my willy. Expertly, she licked and caressed me and I felt my organ stiffen even more. God, she was wonderful!

Just as I was enjoying her gentle ministrations she opened her beautiful mouth and slid it down taking my member into it, sucking gently as she did so. I felt her lips squeezing me gently as she took all of me into her mouth. I'm not particularly big and never was even when I was a man, but my Korean pet showed the truth of the old adage: 'it's not what you've got, it's what you do with it': or in this case what an expert did with it!

She began to rock backwards and forwards so that shaft of my penis slipped in and out of her mouth. She moved slowly at first gradually speeding up as she worked away gently but firmly. Without thinking I threaded my fingers into the hair at the back of her head and gripped it convulsively, Mi-Cha knew this signal and worked faster and faster. In and out, in and out, faster and faster she went taking me to greater heights of ecstasy as she did so. Suddenly I heard a scream.

It was me! It was me! I felt my rod jerk, I had cum, I felt liquid fire course through my body and out of my willy time and time again as I jerked and shot my load into her beautiful and willing mouth. Quivering through the last of my orgasm, I relaxed and allowed her to pull away. Mi-Cha swallowed and smiling, continued to kneel in front of me, she handed me a small towel so that I could dry myself and then helped me adjust my clothes and tuck my now soft and shrunken tool back into its customary hiding place within my satin panties.

Writer345
Writer345
180 Followers