Making Ends Meet

Story Info
Girlfriend gets used in public for money by strangers.
1.4k words
3.95
43.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youcansmd
youcansmd
13 Followers

My girlfriend is beautiful, she's around 5"3 or 5"4, with long brunette hair which varies streaky colours throughout different weeks as she's always getting it done. She has stunning brown eyes, nice lips and a perfect body. She has nice firm tits and a round ass. Her name is Rita and whenever we go out she always receives a lot of attention.

Secretly, I enjoy the attention that she gets when we go out knowing that she's mine and I know that she enjoys it too. Guys always stare at her tits as she walks past and I can tell that she would love to feel their hands on them.

I never confronted her about this, I know she's all mine and I'm all hers but secretly I wanna watch her take cock from other guys and the thought of it turns me on.

One night we were fucking, I was deep inside her tight little pussy. My hands were slapping her across the face. I occasionally slapped her tits and told her how she's my dirty little slut. She loves it when I pull, pinch and bite her big juicy nipples when my cock is deep inside her.

I grabbed her to throw her up against the wall as I bit her neck as I shifted my cock upwards and hard into her before throwing her to her hands and knees. She raised her ass like a good girl so I could take her from behind. I stuck my cock deep inside her as I pulled her hair. She begged me to fill her tight little slut pussy with my cum. She knows that I'm her daddy and I own her pussy. I filled it to the brim so that it was leaking out and then she cleaned the rest of my cum off my cock with her mouth with a smile on her face.

We both lay down next to each other. We didn't like to address it but we were struggling financially pretty bad and we had to do something about it. We were running out of options and asking friends and family for financial support was simply no longer an option and our time was limited.

I didn't want to beat around the bush and waste time so I came out bluntly with my idea "let other guys pay me to use you." As soon as I said this I didn't get any backlash and Rita didn't get mad, in fact her eyes lit up at the thought of getting more cock. I know that she loves cock and cum and wants more.

"But how will that work?" She asked with a smile. In honesty, I wasn't too sure but it was our only option so I suggested that we charge different prices for different things. Ultimately we came up with this:

Squeeze her tits: $1

Blow job:$5

Fuck$20

Pretty good bargains right? Well she wasn't complaining and neither was I. We weren't entirely sure how we'd get guys to pay but with all the attention she got I didn't think it'd be too hard.

It was the following day we were out and about and a guy approached us asking for directions. He was a big dude and probably around 6"5, and wanted to find the nearest subway.

Throughout the whole conversation he was staring at Rita's tits as she squeezed them together with her elbows to tease. His eyes lit up and I told him that for just a dollar he could squeeze them. He didn't waste time opening his wallet. Rita didn't waste time either and she quickly pulled up her shirt revealing her firm tits and rock hard nipples. Not only that but this was in a public space too. He grabbed her tits and squeezed them, twisting and pinching her nipples, she moaned and I could tell how horny she was getting. He asked "how much for more?" and I said it'd be $5 for a blowjob. He once again didn't hesitate and pulled out the money, along with his cock in anticipation whilst many people watched. I told Rita to be a good girl and to get on her knees. She instantly fell to her knees and looked at the big 9" hard cock in front of her.

She began to lick it up and down including the balls, which filled her mouth as she drooled and sucked on them before she took the tip into her mouth. Watching this made my cock hard. She began to try take it further down her throat. People watched as her tits were exposed as she struggled to suck on a big cock with drool running down her chin. She continued to suck it and put her hands down her pants to play with her clit. It was evident that she craved his big cock in her pussy. Further guys approached and I took more money. I didn't even keep track of what they gave me but money is money. They began to touch her tits and suck on them as she continued to suck on his cock. Guys ripped off her clothes before she lay down and spread her legs waiting for the big cock to stretch her tight little pussy.

He approached and teased her pussy, rubbing his cock up and down against it as two other guys pinched each nipple. The long thick cock entered her pussy, stretching it inch by inch as she moaned in pain and pleasure as her pussy juices leaked all over it. Another guy stroked his cock in front of her face and she took it and stroked it. The cock in her hand was around 8 inches long and she rubbed it up and down and stuck her tongue out to lick the tip as the other entered deep inside her pussy as she took all 9 inches of it. She took the other one into her mouth whilst she started getting fucked hard. She moaned and was already close to cumming having been so horny to be used by so many guys. She took the cock out her mouth and held it in her hand as her pussy creamed all over the 9 inch cock which was deep inside her. Shortly after she felt the cock throb inside her wet little pussy as she was filled with his cum. The cum leaked from her pussy as she got onto her hands and knees.

On her hands and knees with her ass raised, I watched as another guy roughly pulled her hair as he shoved his cock deep inside her. She lifted her head to take another huge one in her mouth. She gagged and sucked and drooled all over it as she was fucked as hard as possible from behind whilst his balls smashed against her ass with each thrust. She continued to gag on the cock in her mouth until he came down her throat. Her tight little pussy was filled up again and she screamed in pleasure. She then looked for another guy with a huge cock this time around 10 inches, she insisted that she ride it. She got on top of him and screamed struggling to take it. I slapped her around the face and reminded her that she's my slut and to be a good girl as I grabbed her hair and forced her to take his cock in her pussy. Once inside, she grinded on it as guys jerked off in front of her and covered her in cum, all attempting to touch her tits as she rode the huge cock filling her pussy. I could see how creamy her pussy was making his cock as her juices leaked all over it, I could tell how much she loved big cocks. She began to lift herself as her tits were squeezed as she screamed in pleasure, cumming all over the huge cock as he also filled her with cum.

Once she milked all the remaining cocks with her mouth and pussy it was time to take her home. She got in the shower for a good hour and a half whilst I made her something to eat. That day we made $1250 from guys throwing the cash at me in excitement. I fucked her hard that night, reminding her that she's MY slut and what a good girl she was and then I kissed her goodnight and wrapped my arms around her.

youcansmd
youcansmd
13 Followers