Making Francesca Ch. 02

Story Info
Frank meets his new Mistress.
3.1k words
4.36
52.8k
16

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

While slowly beginning to come to, Frank heard low voices somewhere off in the distance, but was unable to make out what was being said. As the grogginess began to wear off, a flood of memories came rushing into his mind; getting drunk at the bar and being caught wearing panties, being Tazed on his front porch, waking up chained to a wall in an S&M dungeon wearing sexy lingerie, and most of all, what he had been told of the reason he was there. He might have chalked it all up to a very weird dream but he soon realized that he was indeed cuffed to a wall and he could feel the tight corset wrapped around his torso. The voices stopped, and Frank looked up. A single bulb at the base of the stairs dimly lit the room and through the window on the opposite wall, he could see it was dark outside. As he craned his head about, he saw two shadowy silhouettes on the far side of the room but could not make out any features. Even still he assumed the taller of the two figures was the man he had met earlier which likely meant that shorter, slighter figure was the mysterious Mistress of whom the man had spoken. Since he was still a prisoner and in no position to make demands, he decided to let the two figures make the next move.

"Mistress, it seems our subject is awake," Frank heard the man's voice say from the darkness.

Suddenly a spotlight recessed in the ceiling above Frank's head switched on, nearly blinding him after the dimness of the room, and plunged the rest of the room into darkness.

"Thank you Justin," a woman's voice said, "Let's see what we have, shall we?"

Even though he was still somewhat groggy from the drugs he had been given earlier, Frank was certain he recognized the woman's voice, but struggled to place a name to it. He heard heels clicking across the concrete floor as the Mistress walked closer, but the bright light shining in his face prevented him from seeing anything. The heels stopped clicking at a place Frank estimated to be directly in front of him and just outside the circle of light from the spotlight above his head.

"Once again you have done well, Justin. Those colors suit him, or should I say, her, very well. I trust that you explained to our guest why she is here? Good, I wouldn't want our sweet thing to not understand her situation," the voice said, still defying Frank's addled brain's attempts to recall to whom it belonged.

"As was expected she resisted the idea of her impending transformation, Mistress," the man called Justin said, "but once again, as with all the others, her cock betrayed her true feelings about the whole thing."

"Good, Justin, good. I shall reward you later after we finish our session with our new friend," the woman said. "Yes Frank, we have met. I can see the confusion on your face as try to puzzle it out," the woman continued, "If you think back to the night in the cab, maybe you can figure it out. You see the cab driver is a friend of mine who helps me with occasions such as that."

Suddenly it all clicked in Frank's mind as he remembered reading the credit card receipt in the back of the cab as he paid the cabbie. As the understanding flashed across Frank's face, Celia, or Mistress Celia as she apparently fancied herself, walked into the circle of light. Struck speechless, Frank's mouth worked itself up and down in mute disbelief as he tried, without success, to find his voice. The fact that Mistress Celia was dressed very different from her attire that night at the bar further confounded Frank's attempts to speak. She wore a black leather corset that pushed her pert breasts up and out, a black leather mini skirt that did nothing to hide the tops of her black silk stockings or the garters holding them up, knee high black leather high heeled boots and long black silk gloves that came up just past her elbows. Her auburn hair was set up in a very severe looking bun and her green eyes locked onto Frank's eyes in a way the made it seem they were piercing straight into his soul. With a snap of her fingers, Justin brought a chair into the circle of light and placed it directly behind his Mistress. Without breaking eye contact with Frank, Mistress Celia sat down and crossed her legs, tapping the heel of her boot on the floor. Once more Frank's cock began the process of betraying its master as it stirred in his lavender panties.

"Even with, or probably because of, what Justin told you yesterday, I'm certain you have many questions to ask me," she said addressing Frank, "I urge you to ask me any questions you have now, because after this, you will only speak when directly asked a question, and the only questions you will be permitted to ask will be if you do not understand a command Justin or I give you. Now, fire away, and remember your manners when you speak to me."

"How did you know about the web sites I went to and what do you plan to do with me?" Frank asked very quietly as his voice returned to him.

"First things, first, Frankie. Number one, you will always address me as Mistress Celia. In fact, those two words had better be the first words out of you pathetic little mouth when ever you speak to me, but since you are new to all this, I will forgive your transgression this once, but just this once," Mistress Celia lectured, "Now for your questions. I knew about your surfing habits because one of the sites about the training of sissy shemales sluts you went to is owned and operated by me. I use it to display my successful transformations. I also have my server set up to alert me when an IP address from a local ISP is used to access the site. Then it installs a spyware program that allows me to track what sites that person visits. Most of the time, the hits are just horny men looking for a little kink, but every so often, someone, such as you, comes along who shows some potential. After that it is easy for my program to ascertain the identity of the person, and set up my surveillance to see if they would make a good candidate for my services. Actually I had planned on watching you for another few weeks, but as luck would have it, Justin had come to the bar to bring me a message from a friend that I was awaiting. When Justin came back and told me what he had seen in the men's room though, I knew you were my girl, so I had Justin bring you in the next morning."

"To answer your second question," Mistress Celia continued, "I train sissy shemale sluts for a very select clientele, mostly wealth European men who desire a well trained sissy to service their kinky desires. On occasion, though my clients are dominate women who want a sissy shemale around to entertain their male friends. So, my dear, once you are fully transformed into a cock loving, sissy shemale, you will be sold off to a client on my waiting list, which is, I must say, quite long. I make quite a good living doing this, and that bar waitress gig was going to be a way to observe you without arousing your suspicions. Now that you are here, I have quit that job, but I must say it was fun having all of those men ogling my wonderful ass and tits. Now have you anymore questions, or shall we get started?"

Frank had a million questions but one seemed like it may point out a flaw in her plan and perhaps gain him freedom, so he asked, "Just one more, won't people wonder what has happened to me when I don't show up for work?"

Mistress Celia was on her feet in flash, grabbing Frank's face in one hand and her other latched onto his balls, squeezing tight sending his budding erection retreating. Her eyes locked onto Frank's, her gaze turning steely.

"What did I tell you about the manner in which you are to address me?" she hissed between clenched teeth, " Now you will have to be punished for your mistake but first I will answer your question."

As her hand let up the pressure on his balls, but not letting go, she said, " Don't fret about that. No one will come looking for you. You see, that Monday morning, you quit your job and told everyone you know that you were fed up with suburban life and you were joining a commune in the Yukon via e-mail. Over the five months you've been with us you have sent out regular updates about how you've discovered your true self and are unlikely to ever return to the work-a-day world. I must admit that, at first, your friends and family were quite shocked and saddened by your departure but now they are mostly supportive of your life journey."

Frank's eye went wide at the mention of five months, a fact that Celia did a not miss as she continued her story, "Yes Frankie dear, five months. During the time we've kept you drugged, we've had all of your body hair removed with lasers, given you a cute little butterfly tramp stamp tattoo, slimmed you down a few sizes in the waist and chest and softened your skin all while slowly introducing female hormones into your system."

All the while she was talking she had been caressing his cock and balls through the lacy panties, bringing his cock to a full erection. As she stoked him some more, she continued, "Now that you are awake and ready to begin, we will be increasing the doses of hormones so you will grow nice little boobies. Sadly, for you at least, though, this is likely the last hard on you will have for quite some time. Since I am not without compassion, if you take the punishment you've earned tonight like a good girl, I will let you enjoy your last boner. I would recommend you take me up on this offer since once your training begins, there is no way of knowing when you'll have another chance. Now, Justin, get her ready," she said, looking into the darkness.

The lights in the dungeon suddenly came on, revealing what looked like a gymnast's pommel horse a few feet behind the chair Mistress Celia had been sitting in moments before. As Justin walked over to Frank, Mistress Celia started walking toward the collection of paddles hanging from the opposite wall, speaking as she went.

"Now since is your first punishment, I will be gentle," she said smirking.

Justin placed a wide leather belt with two large d-rings on it around Frank's waist. Then reached up and released the cuff on Frank's right wrist and quickly brought it down, attaching to the belt. He repeated the process with the other wrist, and then bent down, unhooking Frank's ankles. He then locked a pink leather collar around Frank's neck, and attached a leash to it. By this time, Mistress Celia had selected a leather covered wooden paddle about a foot long and several inches wide, and returned to stand beside the pommel horse. Taking up the leash, Justin began leading Frank over to the horse. The sight of Frank staggering along in the 4-inch heels he wore with the chain between them limiting his stride almost made Mistress Celia laugh out loud, but she was too disciplined for that. Still the sight amused her greatly.

As he struggled to walk in heels with a chain between his ankles and arms cuffed to his sides, Frank could feel the chain connecting his still sore nipples swaying about. What greatly surprised him was that, although somewhat uncomfortable, the sensation was not altogether unpleasant, and that thought caused further stirring in his groin. Once he was at the pommel horse, Justin bent him at the waist so he was leaning over it between the handles on top. Unhooking one wrist at a time, Justin attached his arms to chains that lead to the legs of the horse. His ankles were attached to the legs in the same manner, and finally, Justin attached the rings on Frank's belt to the handles he lay between. Bound so securely to pommel horse, Frank knew he was totally at the mercy of this domineering yet incredibly sexy captor.

Justin then undid the garters holding up Frank's stockings and pulled the panties down to his knees, leaving Frank's now completely hairless ass exposed to the whims of the Mistress.

Bending down and looking into Frank's eyes, Mistress Celia asked him, "Do you understand why I must punish you sweetie?"

"Mistress Celia, I do understand. I did not follow your instructions regarding how I am to address you. Further, I was disrespectful to you and deserved to be punished," Frank replied in a voice so meek that it surprised him.

If Mistress Celia was surprised by Frank's answer or his demeanor, she did not show it. Still, she tousled his hair as she stood up and said, "Okay let's begin."

"Now Frank, you are to count out the stokes, and for this, and all future punishments, you needn't say Mistress Celia before the number, as that will only slow us down, so just the number is all I expect, " and with that she landed the first stroke on Frank's right ass cheek. After Frank called out "One," she landed the second on the left side.

By the fifth stroke, Frank's ass was on fire and, although he was not crying, tears were streaming down his cheeks. 'If this is gentle, I really hope to God that I don't really piss her off,' Frank thought as the sixth stroke sent pain surging though his ass into the rest of his body. After the tenth stroke, Mistress Celia turned to Justin and handed him the paddle.

"As your reward, Justin, I will allow you to administer the final ten strokes, and remember, we are being gentle to our little sweetie since it is her first punishment."

"Thank you Mistress, I will do as you say," Justin said as he bowed to his Mistress before placing the next ten strokes upon Frank's already sore ass.

"Wonderful," Mistress Celia said as she inspected Frank's glowing red posterior after Justin finished his ten strokes, "I think we are finished for this evening. Justin, after you see to her, attend me upstairs in 30 minutes. And Frankie, you were such a good girl during your punishment, I will allow you your promised reward."

As Mistress Celia ascended the stairs, Justin first rubbed some kind of balm on Frank's newly spanked ass that took away the sting, but left the dull throb that had begun to build. He then took out a tissue and wiped the tears from Frank's face, and instructed him to blow his nose. Once that was finished Justin began to release Frank from the pommel horse. He reattached Frank's hands to the belt and stood him up. Taking up the leash, he led Frank toward a door beside the stairs. It turned out to be a bathroom and Justin once again pulled down Frank's panties and sat him on the toilet.

"I recommend that you take care of any business you have because you won't have another chance until morning, and the Mistress will not be pleased if you soil your undies," Justin said.

Realizing that he did need to go, Frank sat there and did his business, all the while quite embarrassed that another man was watching him use the toilet. After Frank finished, Justin stood him back up, and wiped Frank clean, paying particular attention to his asshole. This attention caused an unbidden stirring in Frank's cock, further embarrassing him.

'What is wrong with me?' Frank thought, 'I almost enjoyed him playing with my ass.'

"Ok, now time to bed you down for the night," Justin said as he pulled up Frank's panties and began to lead him back out into the dungeon. But instead of leading Frank back to the wall shackles, Justin led Frank over to the jail cell under the stairs. Inside was a thin mattress on the floor, and several rings in the wall above the mattress. Justin had Frank lay down on the mattress and locked the other end of the leash to a ring a foot or so off the floor at the head of the mattress. Then he took out a chain that he attached to Frank's ankle nearest the wall and clipped the other end onto another ring at the foot of the mattress. Frank was effectively bound to the floor, but being on the mattress was certainly more comfortable than being bound to the wall, so Frank did not even think to complain. Justin then unclipped Frank's right hand from the belt and reminded him that the Mistress had promised him a reward. The mere mention of the reward had Frank in a confused state. In his head he was thinking, 'There is no way I'm beating off in front of this guy,' but in crotch, his dick was already growing hard and his hand was slowly starting to stroke it though the panties he was still wearing. By the time he fully realized what he was doing, he had his cock out of the panties and was pumping his fist up and down it rather quickly. The faster he stroked, the more embarrassed he got knowing that he was about to get off while a strange man who had just beaten his ass watched. After a couple of minutes, Frank blew his load and Justin clipped his wrist to the belt and used a baby wipe to clean him up before gently tucking Frank's shrinking penis back into his panties. Reaching into his pocket, Justin produced a pair of pills that he placed in Frank's mouth.

"Swallow these pills. They are your nighttime hormone treatment. Now you get some sleep because you have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow," Justin said as he stood to leave. As he left, he locked the cell door behind him, turned off all the lights except for the dim bulb at the base of the stairs, and went up to attend to his Mistress.

Spango
Spango
95 Followers