Making Francesca Ch. 03

Story Info
Frank begins his training.
4.6k words
4.4
54.9k
14
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

As Frank lay there on the thin mattress, listening to Justin climb the stairs, he thought about all that had happened and what he feared was still to come. The dull ache in his ass told him that Mistress Celia was definitely not someone to trifle with. He also thought about the reaction his penis had shown to the various activities he had endured since arriving there. Never in a million years would he have thought that he would enjoy a man playing with his cock or his ass, but the stiffening of his cock told him otherwise. Even just thinking about it now started a familiar feeling down there. These thoughts and others were with Frank as drifted of to a deep, but fitful sleep filled with dreams of sissy shemales sucking cocks and getting fucked up the ass by very well hung men.

"Time to get up Sunshine, and face the day. Today is your first real day of training, but first we need to get you cleaned up before the Mistress starts working with you," Justin said as he nudged Frank awake with the toe of his boot.

Bleary eyed, Frank mumbled an affirmative as Justin undid the leash and chain holding Frank to the mattress. Justin helped him to his feet and led him out of the cell and back into the bathroom. The toilet routine was the same as the night before, but after Justin stood Frank up, he released Frank's hands from the belt and attached them to rings installed in the shower. After that, Justin began to strip Frank naked, staring with the corset, and working his way down. Once Frank was totally naked, Justin wrapped a pair of plastic cuffs around Frank's ankles, and using chains, attached them to a pair of rings set in the floor of the shower. Justin then took off his shirt and boots and stepped into the shower, closing the door behind him. It was then that Frank noticed Justin's rubber pants, and understood he was to be bathed by this man. Justin turned on the water, and proceeded to lather Frank up, paying special attention to Franks groin and ass, eliciting a very firm erection in the process. As before, Frank fought the wonderful feelings Justin was causing at first but after some time Frank decided to just enjoy it since he probably was not going to be getting a lot of pleasure in the near future. That is until Justin slid a soapy finger into Frank's rectum causing him to stiffen up. Justin just looked at him, smiled and kissed him on the cheek. After washing and rinsing Frank's hair, Justin dried Frank off, again paying special attention to Frank's private parts, and again Frank tried to fight of the pleasant feelings to no avail. Then Justin reattached Frank's collar and leash and ankle cuffs and chain. He next wrapped the belt around his waist, and releasing Frank's arms from the rings in the shower, clipped them back onto the side rings of the belt. Taking up the leash, Justin led the otherwise naked Frank back out into the dungeon.

Once in the dungeon area, Justin unclipped one end of Frank's ankle chain, slid it through a large loop set into the floor then clipped it back in place. He next released Frank's wrist cuffs from the belt, clipping them together behind his back, and removed the belt. Opening a cabinet next to Frank, Justin brought out a syringe to give Frank his daily shot of hormones. The hormones had begun working as Frank's nipples had started to become quite puffy, resembling those of a teenage girl entering puberty. They had also become very sensitive and every sway of the chain linking his nipple rings sent waves of sensation coursing through Frank's chest. After the shot, Justin set up a folding table next to Frank, and started removing articles of clothing from the cabinet and placing them on the table.

"While I am dressing you I will have to remove your restraints at certain points. I advise you not to try anything. The Mistress has authorized me to use what ever means necessary if you resist. Is that understood?" Justin asked while he was laying out Frank's wardrobe.

"Yes, sir," Frank replied not knowing the proper way to address Justin, or after Mistress Celia's speech the night before, if he was allowed to even talk to Justin.

The pleased look on Justin's face told Frank that he had done the right thing. Further that pleased look gave Frank a sense of pleasure for having pleased Justin. Why he should feel that way Frank had no idea, but the fact of the matter was that he did. Frank had so many confusing and conflicting thoughts and emotions by this point that he could make neither heads nor tails of much of anything, but one thing remained clear. He did not want to become the sissy shemale sex toy that Mistress Celia intended to make of him.

Justin began dressing Frank by placing a plain white satin lace-up corset around Frank's torso, and then cinched it up tight from behind. Next he released Frank's ankles from the cuffs and slid a pair of white cotton panties with little pink hearts on them up Frank's legs followed by a pair of white cotton knee socks. The socks where followed by a pleated plaid knee length wool skirt. After replacing the ankle cuffs, he slipped a pair of black patent leather Mary Jane's on Frank's feet. He then unclipped Frank's wrists from each other and slid a white button up blouse with ruffled cuffs over Frank's arms and re-clipping his wrists behind his back before buttoning up the front and tucking the hem into the waistband of the skirt. Justin then opened a make-up kit and applied a little light make up to Frank's face; just some pink lip gloss, a dusting of pink rouge and a hint of very pale blue eye shadow followed by a pair of small pink hoop earrings in Frank's newly pieced ears. Since Frank's hair was a bit long for a guy, Justin was able to brush it out into a somewhat feminine look and completed Frank's outfit by clipping a large pale pink bow on top of his head.

"There, all done," Justin said as he gave Frank a final once over, "Now stay still while I get the mirror so you can see how adorable you look."

When Justin returned with the mirror Frank saw that he was dressed like a private school girl, and actually found himself liking the way he looked. Again Frank was surprised by his thoughts and resolved to try to sort out these new feelings that night. Justin reattached the leash, undid the chain from the floor loop and led Frank toward a curtained off area opposite the stairs. When the curtain was pulled back, Frank saw that there was a school desk placed in front of a blackboard board along with a TV and DVD player on a wheeled cart. On the blackboard was written "Lesson One". Justin sat Frank down in the desk, and attached his wrist cuffs to rings placed into the writing surface of the desk, and attached his ankle cuffs to the legs of the desk.

"Just sit here and relax. The Mistress will be down shortly to begin your first lesson," Justin said as he turned and headed up the stairs.

As Frank sat there waiting for Mistress Celia to come down and begin his first lesson in becoming a sissy shemale sex toy, he began to wonder what this lesson was going to be. Several things came to mind, and he was sure that he did not to want learn any of them. After all he absolutely did not want to become a shemale, let alone a sissy one. Considering the predicament he was in though, Frank really could not find any way out. Here he was trapped in a basement dungeon, and if what Mistress Celia had told him was true, everyone thought he had moved to the Great Frozen North. That pretty much ruled out any kind of rescue, and as far as escape went, he was always bound up and could not even use his hands. Besides even if he did get free of his bonds, he had no illusion that he could overpower both Justin and Mistress Celia to make good his escape. Then if he were to escape, he had no idea where he was, and even then he would have to escape in whatever feminine attire he was wearing at the time. So there he sat thinking about what he could do to avoid the fate awaiting him and came up empty. Resistance was not a pleasant option. At least not after the spanking he had received the night before. If that was gentle, he certainly did not want to get anything rough, and he was pretty sure that Mistress Celia could make him regret any disobedience. The more he thought about it, the more he became resigned to the fact that he had no power here and would be transformed. At that point a little voice in his head started saying that maybe it would not be so bad. After all it was always fun to wear panties, and now you get to do it all the time. Frank tried to silence the voice, but it would not go away. He did not have much time to dwell on that voice for Mistress Celia soon arrived.

The first thing Frank noticed about Mistress Celia was that she was dressed very differently from the way she was the night before. This morning she wore a plain gray wool pencil skirt that really complimented her ass quite nicely and a white cotton blouse with a ruffled front that ended in ruffled lace just above the waistline of her skirt. Black stockings covered her long legs and black high heels with thin ankle straps adorned her feet. Her hair was pulled back in a long thick braid that hung down her back. In fact she looked the very model of a sexy teacher. Frank could not help but think that if he had teachers that looked like her, he would have definitely paid more attention in school.

Walking up to the blackboard, she turned and said, "Good news honey, I have decided on your new girl name. From now on you will no long be known as Frank. Your new name is Francesca, but I'm going to call you Frannie for short. Now isn't that a lovely name, Frannie?"

"Yes, Mistress Celia," Frank replied, knowing that he could not argue, and besides, Francesca is actually a rather nice name, although he was not too keen on Frannie since he thought it made him sound like a little girl. Why he kind of liked to have that name he could not say, but he did which caused even more consternation in the part of him that was desperately clinging to the hope that he could somehow retain his male identity.

"Good. I'm glad that you like your new girl name, not that it mattered much since what I say goes," Mistress Celia said, interrupting Frank's thoughts.

"Now the rules for when you are in class are a little bit different from what I told you last night," she continued. "When you are in class, I expect you to give your all. I do not expect you get everything right on the first try. After all, you are learning new things here and one mustn't expect perfection right off the bat. I do, however, expect to see improvement. But above all, I will not tolerate refusal to learn your lessons. If you refuse to try or improve, I will punish you, and what you got last night will seem like a day in the park. If at any time you do not understand something, or have questions about the topic at hand, I want you to raise you hand and ask them. I really do want you to learn these things, not go though the motions, and I believe in time you will also truly want to learn them as well. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress Celia," Frank said, not so much because he wanted to learn the stuff she would teach him, but because he did want to keep her happy with him and avoid further punishment.

"Right then," Mistress Celia went on as she turned to the blackboard, picked up a piece of chalk and started to write, "Today's lesson is Fellatio. First you are going to watch a short film on the subject, then you will begin practicing, but don't worry Frannie, it will still be awhile before you do it on the real thing. Today you will practice on artificial penises."

With that she picked up the remote from the TV cart, turned on the TV and DVD player, and pressed play. While the DVD was spinning up, Justin appeared from behind Frank and placed a chair beside the blackboard before retreating out of sight. Mistress Celia sat down in the chair as the title screen, "Fellatio, A Beginners Guide," came up on the TV. The title quickly faded to a woman vigorously sucking away on a rather large cock. A female narrator then spoke, "In this short film we will cover all the important basics of pleasuring a man with you mouth. The scene you are now watching is being preformed by an experienced cocksucker. To be able to go down on a penis this large requires practice, and in time, with practice, you to will able handle a large cock like this man has. To begin, we will discuss all aspects of oral sex that a woman does to give the maximum amount of pleasure to her man. Remember, blowjobs are not all just bobbing up and down on a man's John Thomas until he comes. There is a lot more to it, and we will cover those aspects today."

The scene faded to a woman kneeling in front of a man sitting in a chair. The narrator started describing the action as the woman reached up and started fondling the man through his pants before she unzipped them and pulled out his semi-erect penis. For the next 50 minutes, the narrator continued to describe what was happening on the screen as every imaginable element of giving a man head was displayed. By the time the film was over Frank's mind was reeling. He had no idea that so much went to a blowjob. Most of the girls had been with obviously had not seen this film either since, by and large, they just bobbed up and down his pole. A few had licked his shaft or his balls like the film showed, but not to the degree the film espoused. The main point of the film was that oral sex is to be a sensual experience for both parties, and rather than just try to get him off as quickly as possible, the woman should use all means necessary to prolong the event, giving the man as much enjoyment as she could.

Mistress Celia broke into Frank's reverie by saying, "Now that you have seen the film, Frannie, it is time to start the hands on, or should I say mouths on, portion of the lesson since I shan't be releasing your hands just yet. You can begin on this."

She retrieved a 5-inch flesh toned rubber cock complete with balls and a suction cup base from the TV cart and stuck onto the desk in front of Frank.

"Do you have question, sweetie? You look a little bewildered," Mistress Celia asked him.

"No, Mistress Celia. It's just that I didn't realize that so much when into give a blow job before," Frank answered.

"Most men don't, Frannie, most men don't," Mistress said as she patted him on the shoulder, "but you're not a man anymore, are you? Now get to work and let me see what you learned from the video."

Tentatively Frank lowered his head toward the rubber penis staring back up at him and gently placed a little kiss on the tip. He then stuck out his tongue a slowly licked a circle all the way round it before licking down the underside of the shaft.

"Good girl," Mistress Celia said, "Now keep it up. I want you to imagine that it is a real cock, and your only desire is to please your man."

For the next three hours Frank sucked and licked the rubber cock and balls every way he could think of with Mistress Celia continually giving him pointers, correcting his technique and praising him when he did something well. After about half an hour Frank was even able to take the whole thing into his mouth without gagging. Finally Mistress Celia stopped him.

"Okay Frannie, you did good there. Better than I expected even. You should be proud of yourself. I can see that you will make a fine cocksucker. But now it is time for lunch. Justin will be here in a minute with our food, so just relax, and enjoy you meal when it gets here. After lunch, we will continue working on your technique since I feel that you have the basics down." Mistress Celia said with a big smile on her face and pride showing in her eyes.

At that point Justin appeared with a tray that sat on a sideboard. He then erected a folding table in front of Mistress Celia's chair and retrieved the tray. First he sat out Mistress Celia's lunch then moved over to Frank setting a Cesar salad on the desk in front of him along with a can of Diet Coke that had a straw in it. After setting the utensils next the salad bowl, he placed the tray on the floor next to the desk. All of the talk about lunch made Frank realize that he was indeed very hungry since the last thing he could remember eating was a cheese burger at the bar the night his world started to come unraveled.

The dismay he felt at the size of his lunch must have show on his face because Mistress Celia said, "Now Frannie dear, I know you must be very hungry, but we need to slim down that waist of yours so you can have a nice girlish figure without needing to wear a corset all the time. However, I do think that you will find that you like to wear them and will want to continue anyway."

As Justin proceeded to feed Frank his lunch, he thought about the events of the morning and was surprised to find out that he really was pleased with his performance and that Mistress Celia also seemed happy with him.

After lunch Justin once again led Frank to the bathroom by his leash, hands cuffed together behind his back and sat him down on the toilet. By now Frank was starting to get used to Justin watching while he peed but he was still bit embarrassed. Now it was more because he was grown man being taken to the bathroom like a little child. Once Frank was done peeing, Justin walked him around the dungeon a few times to help him relieve that stiffness he felt from sitting at a desk leaning over a dildo all morning. After the walk, the training began anew. This time it was with a 6-inch rubber cock that was a bit thicker than the one he had worked on in the morning. About half way through the afternoon, Mistress Celia again changed out the rubber cock for Frank to practice on, this time with a 7-inch one that was nearly 2 inches in diameter. This cock challenged Frank's budding skills at fellatio, and by the end of the day he was still unable to take the whole thing down his throat.

"Very good Frannie, you learn fast. I'm impressed. Most of my new girls don't get to that one until after lunch on the second day," Mistress Celia said as she signaled for Frank to stop. "Tomorrow we will pick up right here, and I'm sure you will be able to deep throat all 7 inches by lunch. For now just sit and relax a bit. I'm sure you jaw must be very tired by now, but don't fret. Soon your jaw muscles will develop and you will be able suck on cocks for hours with little or no discomfort. Justin will be down in a few minutes with your supper, and then he will get you dressed for this evening. We are going to train you on the exquisite art of bondage tonight. As I'm sure you are aware, most Masters want to do more with their shemale slaves than just blow their load in them, and you need to be trained to be bound so you can handle it when your Master decides to play with his toy." With that she proceeded upstairs, leaving Frank alone with his thoughts.

Frank's mind went straight away to his day of sucking rubber cocks, and he found himself wondering what sucking a real cock was like. At that point the like voice in his spoke up, "Be patient Frannie, dear. You'll get to suck a real one, just as soon as Mistress Celia thinks you are ready." Frank noticed that the voice was starting to sound somewhat feminine, and wondered if the voice was his future identity already starting to take shape. The thought scared him because even though he could do nothing about his future as a shemale sex toy, he still wanted to remain who he was inside.

Justin soon arrived with Frank's supper. This time he got a little bit more than he did at lunch, for which he was grateful, but still wished he could get a proper man-sized meal. He was given a piece of grilled chicken about the size of a dollar, a small helping of green beans, a garden salad and a glass of orange juice. After he was finished eating, or more appropriately, after Justin finished feeding him, Frank was again led to the bathroom. This time he found himself hoping that someday soon Mistress Celia would let him use the bathroom on his own. After the bathroom ritual, which included Justin wiping Frank's ass again, Justin dressed him in his pink and lavender lingerie set including the leather belt around his waist that his hands were once again attached to, and led him to the center of the dungeon. Justin placed a 3 foot spreader bar between his ankles and then cuffed Frank's hands to the ends of another 3 foot bar hanging from the ceiling. Without a word Justin then turned and headed up the stairs, leaving Frank spread eagle in the middle of the room.

Spango
Spango
95 Followers
12