Making Francesca Ch. 06

Story Info
Frank gets his anal cherry popped...and a surprise.
3.7k words
4.65
54.4k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

The next morning Justin woke Frank up, "Rise and shine sleepy head. Mistress Celia has decided that you can bathe yourself now since you've been such a good girl. Now let's get cracking."

With that Justin reached down and unlocked the chain from Frank's ankle that was attached to the wall. He then clipped the leash on to Frank's collar and led him into the bathroom. He removed the wrist and ankle cuffs, and had Frank strip naked. Reaching behind Frank, Justin slowly removed the butt plug Mistress Celia had put there the night before so Frank could use the toilet. As it slowly slide out his ass, Frank could not help but gasp from the sensation. While Frank was sitting on the toilet, Justin outlined the plan for the day.

"I am to teach you the fine art of domestic service. First, we are going to do Mistress Celia's laundry. After that, you will be doing this morning's breakfast dishes, helping me prepare our lunch, assisting me in my daily cleaning chores around the house, and finally helping me prepare supper. I will also be teaching you how to apply your own makeup," Justin explained, "We have a busy schedule today so don't dawdle in the shower."

As Frank was soaping himself in the shower, he realized something, and decided to take a chance and ask Justin about it.

"Mr. Justin, may I ask you a question?" Frank ventured.

"Sure Honey, fire away," Justin replied.

"Um, well I noticed that none of my facial and body hair has grown back at all. Why is that? Is it from the hormones that I'm getting to grow breasts?" Frank asked.

"No Frannie, those hormones won't stop hair growth. After I knocked you out on your front porch, I took to a doctor friend of Mistress Celia's who helps us out with our girls, and he performed laser hair removal on your face and body. That way you will never have to shave, and will be able to be smooth like a girl should be," Justin told him.

"But the hormones are keeping my dick soft, right?" Frank continued.

"Now that you got right Frannie. The influx of female hormones in your system are overpowering the testosterone and keeping you from having an erection. Don't worry though, once your breasts develop nicely, you will switched to a maintenance level dose that won't interfere with you getting hard," Justin said, much to Frank's relief since he was still rather fond of his penis.

Although he was actually starting to look forward to becoming more like a girl, especially the growing boobs part, he was not overly keen on the idea of having a limp useless dick hanging between his legs for the rest of his life. Better to finish the job and become a full-fledged girl than have a useless cock he thought to himself, but now it seemed as if he need not worry about that.

Once he was out of the shower and dried off, Justin had him bend over the sink so a new, slightly larger butt plug could be inserted. Justin applied lube to his back door much like Mistress Celia had the night before, but he was more business like and soon, after a wee bit of pain, Frank had another butt plug lodged up his anus. While Frank was showering, Justin had retrieved his outfit for the day. This time instead of the schoolgirl ensemble, Justin presented Frank with a French maid's uniform, complete with ruffled skirt and a tiny white apron. His underwear for the day consisted of a black satin corset, black lace g-string and matching garter belt, and black, back-seamed stockings. Finishing the look were a pair of high heeled "Fuck me" pumps and a white lace maid's cap. As Frank got dressed, Justin set out his makeup. Justin had Frank sit down at the vanity in the bathroom, and proceeded to apply his makeup, explaining each step along the way. Once he finished, Justin told Frank that tomorrow he would be doing his own makeup while he watched and corrected him.

Now that Frank was ready to face the day, Justin led him to the laundry room in a part of the basement that was adjacent to the dungeon, but accessible though a concealed door. As Justin observed and instructed, Frank washed Mistress Celia's laundry. Most things went into the washing machine, but Frank had to hand wash all of her intimates. He also washed out the lingerie he wore each night for the bondage sessions. Once he had all of the delicates hanging up to dry and everything else in the dryer, Justin led him up a second flight of stairs into the kitchen of Mistress Celia's house. Frank assumed that Mistress Celia's services did not come cheap, and guessed the house to be rather large from the size of the basement. However, if the kitchen was any indicator of the rest of the house, Mistress Celia lived a life of true luxury. Any professional chef would have been more than happy to work out of this kitchen. Justin soon had Frank helping out with the lunch preparations, and shortly after they sat down at the center island and had a quick lunch.

After lunch, Frank cleaned up the kitchen, and then Justin lead him back to laundry room to gather up the now dry clothes and take them upstairs to be put away. He then had Frank vacuuming and dusting several rooms of the very large house. From the windows, Frank could see that Mistress Celia owned some sort of country estate with immaculate grounds and forest all around. By the time Justin told him it was time to make supper, Frank was very tired indeed. He had no idea that housework could be so demanding, and vacuuming in 4-inch heels certainly did not help any.

After supper, Justin led him back down to the dungeon and had him take off the maid's uniform but leave the lingerie on. Justin then attached the wrist and ankle cuffs that Frank had come to know so well, and put him through his paces in various bondage positions, mostly old ones, but a few new ones as well. At the end of the session, Justin again changed out Frank's butt plug for one again slightly larger that the last. Justin then told him that since he had been such a good girl all day that he had earned a reward.

When Frank came out of the bathroom after getting ready for bed, Justin presented him with a sheer pink, very skimpy baby doll nightie with matching panties, and a pair of high-heeled slippers with furry toes and a bow. By the time Justin had finished telling him to change into the nightie, Frank was half undressed. The female voice in his head was going nuts over the nightie, and Frank had to admit that he liked it too. Justin had one more surprise waiting for Frank. On his mattress was a small pillow with his name on it (well it said Frannie), surrounded by little pink hearts. As Justin turned to leave, Frank asked him, "Mr Justin, aren't you going to chain me up to the wall?"

"No dear, Mistress Celia has decided that, unless you start acting up, being locked in this cell is enough restraint," Justin answered him, "Now, get some sleep. Tomorrow you are cleaning the bathrooms, and this house has seven, not counting the one down here."

Next few days while Mistress Celia was away pretty much went the same. He would get up, shower, get dressed in the maid's uniform, put on his makeup while Justin gave him pointers, do whatever house work Justin assigned, do bondage training in the evenings, and have his butt plug changed for a fatter one morning and night. Each day Justin would give him a little reward for being a good girl. The rewards included a little lamp with a pink frilly shade for his cell, and a glass of wine one night at supper, but the one that Frank treasured the most was a copy of the previous weekend's college football scores. He stayed up late that night reading and re-reading it.

On the fifth evening, as he was bent over at the waist with his wrists attached to his ankles and a 4 foot bar spreading his legs apart, he heard the door at the top of the stairs open, and since he could see the stairs, he saw an upside down Mistress Celia enter the dungeon. She walked over and patted him firmly on the ass, and turned to Justin.

"Has our little Frannie been behaving herself for you Justin?" Mistress Celia asked.

"Yes Mistress, she has," Justin replied, "She has done very well with learning her skills as a maid."

Mistress Celia then asked about the progress with the butt plugs and when Justin told her, she thought for a moment and then said, "Good. Tomorrow morning, we begin Frannie's official training for anal sex."

The next morning when Justin simply unlocked the door to his cell and told him to get showered while he got Frannie's outfit ready, Frank realized that he had earned Mistress Celia's trust. Frank hopped out of bed and rushed to the shower not wanting to do anything that would make her rethink things. Frank had no actually knowledge to back up his supposition, but he figured that most of Mistress Celia's trainees did not get this level of freedom so early in the process, if ever. While in the shower, he hatched a plan that was a long shot at best, but one that he knew he would do his utmost to see to fruition. He decided that if he proved himself to Mistress Celia, the there might just be a very slim chance that she would be become too fond of him to send him off to some unknown Master, instead keeping him here to be in her service. With his new plan in mind, he set about the day. Justin came in with Frannie's schoolgirl clothes just as he was getting out of the shower. Frank quickly dried off and started getting dressed. After he had finished with his makeup, he asked Justin if he could teach him how to do his hair as femininely as possible since he wanted to please their Mistress.

Justin chuckled and said, "Sure Frannie, but I've seen this before, but never so soon into the transformation. Mistress Celia has never kept one of her girls around before, but you might just be special, so good luck. I know I would like to have you around, but remember I have no say in what she will do."

Buoyed by Justin's words, Frank nearly bounded over to the classroom section of dungeon to start his introduction into the world of anal sex. He had very little experience as the giver in anal sex. Only one girl had ever let him fuck her in the ass and that was during a one-night stand back in college. The butt plug training here at Mistress Celia's was the closest he had yet come as the receiver, but he was determined that if taking a cock up the ass could help his plan, he would do so with relish. As he sat at his desk, this time unfettered, wondering what it would feel like to have a real live cock dumping its load of come deep inside him, Mistress Celia walked up.

"My don't you look chipper this morning Frannie," Mistress Celia said, "Most of my girls look absolutely terrified on their first day of anal sex training. Something must have changed while I was away. Maybe I need to leave more often during a training period."

"Mistress Celia, I just wanted to repay your trust by doing the best I can to learn what you have to teach me," Frank replied.

"Well, I'm pleased that you want to return my kindness Frannie. None of the others girls ever said anything like that," Mistress Celia said, "We are going to watch a film about the subject at hand before we move on to practical application, but first I need to do something. Stand up and bend over dear."

Once Frank was standing bent over the desk, Mistress Celia removed the butt plug currently in his ass, and replaced it with the 6-inch rubber cock he had so recently used to practice cock sucking. She then had him sit back down. As he sat, Frank could feel the head of the rubber cock moving around inside him, and although it was definitely a new experience, he kind of liked the feeling. Mistress Celia then turned on the TV and DVD player and soon a title screen appeared. This video was called, 'The Joys of Anal Sex.' Just like with the fellatio film, the narrator introduced the film and then a series of anal sex scenes with commentary followed. This time, Frank could see that all the girls on the receiving end were actually shemales and sissy men. To see that they seemed to be enjoying the ass reamings they were getting gave Frank a peace of mind and a sense that he too might just enjoy what was to come. As the film was winding down, Mistress Celia got up from her chair and walked over to a cabinet. Once there she removed her skirt and buckled on a harness for a strap-on dildo. She then returned to Frank and instructed him to once again stand up and bend over. She then reached down between his legs and pulled the rubber cock out of his ass, and affixed it to the harness about her waist.

"There is a lot more to anal sex than just bending over and taking it up the ass, as you saw on the video. There are many different positions that you will eventually be in, but bent over being reamed out is a good place to start," Mistress Celia said as she led Frank over to a counter along the wall and told him to place his hands on the counter and spread his legs.

Since he was bent over, the rubber cock lined up well with Frank's virgin ass, and Mistress Celia wasted no time, flipping up the back of his skirt and pulling his panties to the side. She started by teasing Frank's hole with the head, sliding the cock up and down his crack, stopping to exert ever so slight a pressure on his rosebud before moving on. After a few minutes of that, she slowly began to push the cock into Frank's backside, gently opening him up to take the head. As the head of Mistress Celia's strap-on slowly entered Frank's love canal, he could feel his muscles start to contract to try to expel the invader. Frank willed himself to relax and soon all resistance was gone and Mistress Celia had buried all six inches into him. She paused for a second or two to allow him to adjust, and then started to slowly rock her hips, moving the still buried rubber cock around inside him. She then withdrew so that just the head was still inside and slowly pushed it all back in. As she did this, Frank could feel the head rub past his prostate which felt really good.

Frank knew that the female hormones in his system were all that kept him from having a raging hard-on right then. Mistress Celia then picked up the pace until she was sawing away at his ass in ever faster strokes. Every time the head of the rubber cock passed his love button, Frank could feel what felt like an orgasm building. Suddenly Frank felt an intense wave of pleasure shoot though his entire body and although his cock was still limp, Frank started coming in his panties with a vengeance. It was unlike any orgasm he had ever had before. Instead of shooting like normal, he could feel his baby batter flowing out of his cock like from a hose. What was more startling, he felt the orgasm through his whole body, not just in his crotch. He gasped for breath, his toes curled inside his saddle shoes and he very nearly fell forward. Seeing what was happening, Mistress Celia buried the cock all way in, hugged him tight around the waist to stabilize him, and held him tight allowing him to ride the waves of his orgasm.

When he calmed down, she leaned forward, kissed him on the base of neck and said with a grin, "I guess I don't need to ask you if you enjoyed that, do I?"

"Oh, Mistress Celia, that was absolutely wonderful. If I had know that being fucked in the ass could make me come like that, I would have done it long ago," Frank practically purred in response.

"I was going to keep on fucking your sweet ass to get you used to a cock in the ass, but after the way you to responded to your first ass fucking, I'm going to give you a little rest and then we'll move to a bigger cock and work on that for a while," Mistress Celia said as she led him over to the desk and sat him down.

After a 15-minute break, Mistress Celia was back at it again, sliding a 7-inch rubber cock in and out of Frank's ass. The rest of the morning went pretty much the same. Frank came two more times, and each time, Mistress Celia allowed him a break before moving up to a larger rubber cock. After lunch, Frank changed into his maid's uniform, and helped Justin with the housework, and in the evening his bondage and spanking sessions continued. The next four days went the same with Mistress Celia fucking Frank with rubber cocks, only she put him a different position each day, first she had him on his hands and knees and fucked him doggy style, then on him belly with a pillow holding his ass up high, on his side as she knelt over his lower leg, and finally, she had him on his back on the mattress in his cell and fucked him Missionary style. After getting his ass thoroughly reamed out, Frank would spend his afternoons dressed as a maid doing housework, and in the evenings dressed in lingerie bound up and being spanked by Mistress Celia.

On the morning of the sixth day of Frank's anal sex training, Mistress Celia told him, "I usually use Justin for my girls' first real ass fucking, but since you have been so wonderful since I brought you here, I've decided to give you a treat. I have never done this for any of my other trainees Frannie, so I hope you understand just how special this is. Now get down your hands and knees and close your eyes."

As he lowered himself to his hands and knees and closed his eyes, Frank wondered what the treat was going to be. Mistress Celia then proceeded to put a blindfold over his eyes, blocking all sight. He heard Mistress Celia unzip her skirt and felt her kneel down between his legs, and was shocked to feel what he assumed was the head of a real cock sliding up and down his crack. He then felt the cockhead slowly start to push its way into his now well-used anus, and soon he had the entire cock firmly planted in his ass. He felt a pair of smooth balls rub up against his own hairless sack, and guessed the cock in his ass was at least 8-inches long. Having the real thing in him was so much better than a rubber one, Frank thought as he could feel the heat of it as it started to piston back and forth in his nether region.

A few minutes into the fucking, Mistress Celia pulled the blindfold off, and told him to look back under him. Frank then received the biggest shock of his life. He saw Mistress Celia's legs slapping into his thighs, but at her crotch was a very hard cock and accompanying balls banging away at his ass. Mistress Celia pulled all the way out of Frank's ass and pushed her cock down so Frank could see it all its glory. If he had thought Justin had a wonderful cock, then this one was godlike. The shaft was smooth and shiny from being in his ass and the dark purple head was a perfect mushroom shape with it slit staring at him like a little eye. As Frank watched, mesmerized, a drop of pre-come leaked out and fell on the floor. Without thinking, Frank reached back, and wiped it up with a finger before popping the finger in his mouth.

Mistress Celia chuckled and said, "That's right Frannie. I'm a shemale. I have never shared this part of myself with any of the other girls I have trained, but in you I sense something different. All of the other girls left here as unwilling slaves, albeit resigned to their fates. In you though, it seems as if I have opened a door to your true destiny. I feel as if you want to actually become a girl."

With that, Mistress Celia pushed her cock back into Frank's ass and started fucking him like she never had before. Frank responded by thrusting back into Mistress Celia trying to get as much of her wonderful cock buried as deep into his ass as he could. He soon felt his orgasm building and when he came, he came harder than he ever had before with wave after wave of pleasure crashing though him. His vision blurred and he almost blacked out from the joy. As he started to come down from his high, he felt Mistress Celia push in hard and deep, and grab his thighs tight. Through his waning rapture, he felt Mistress Celia's cock start to pulse and shoot its load of come deep in his ass. The feeling was wonderful and launched Frank into yet another mind blowing orgasm. As he came, his sphincter began milking Mistress Celia's cock. As Frank continued to milk her with his ass, Mistress Celia collapsed on his back, and whispered in his ear, "That was wonderful for me too. I will no longer refer to you as Frannie since, Francesca, you are now a woman."

Spango
Spango
95 Followers
12