Making Francesca Ch. 07

Story Info
Francesca is truly born at last.
2.7k words
4.63
34.6k
18

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

After the glorious sex with Mistress Celia, Frank spent the rest of that day doing housework with Justin. His mind was all awhirl. To all outside appearances, Mistress Celia seemed to be the beautiful woman he had lusted after when she was a waitress at his favorite bar, but now he knew that underneath her clothes she hid a wonderful piece of man-meat. His newfound knowledge turned his concept of shemales upside down. He had thought that all shemales were sissy men who wanted to be more like submissive women. Mistress Celia was nothing like that though. She was a strong, confident woman firmly in control of her destiny. These thoughts also led to another question. He had long assumed that Mistress Celia used Justin for more than just housework and help with training her girls, but did this mean that she also fucked Justin like she had him? He certainly had trouble focusing on his duties as these thoughts spun through his head. To make matters worse, he could not get the fantasy of kneeling before Mistress Celia and using his mouth to tenderly pleasure her superb cock. Somehow, he made it through the day and after supper headed back downstairs for his bondage training. As he was changing into his bondage ensemble, Justin came down to get him into position. As Justin was looking Frank into the stocks for evening's session, he said, "Mistress Celia told me that she revealed her secret this morning. I bet that came as quite a shock."

"Yes Sir, it did. However, it was wonderful surprise. She has such a beautiful dick, and she certainly knows how to fuck a man up his ass," Frank replied, "Her revelation did make me rethink a thing or two though."

"About what?" Justin replied

"Well Sir, before this morning, I thought that all shemales were submissives or at the very least the one the receiving end of anal sex. I had no idea that there were dominant shemales who fuck men and other shemales in the ass. It also made we wonder about your relationship with Mistress Celia," Frank said.

"I see. Yes some, if not most, shemales are as you describe, but there are also many shemale Dommes like Mistress Celia out there. As for Mistress Celia and me, we do have sex, but it's in more of a man woman way with her on the receiving end since she loves to get fucked. Occasionally though, she does treat herself to my ass, but not very often," Justin explained as he attached a 4-foot spreader bar between Frank's legs, "Now stay put while I get the Mistress."

A few minutes later Mistress Celia, followed by Justin came down to the dungeon. Tonight she was simply wearing a black leather cup-less bustier, black lace panties, and her thigh-high black leather boots. As she walked past Frank's head, he could not help but see the bulge of her cock stretching out the lace of her panties. He sincerely hoped that he would get to feel that wonderful tool invading his ass again, or maybe be allowed to suck it until Mistress Celia shot her load down his throat.

"Tonight Francesca my dear, we are going to bring together your sexual training since bondage is for more than just putting one's charges in awkward and uncomfortable positions for punishment and amusement or to display a slave for friends. Most people also enjoy the feeling of power they get from fucking a bound and total helpless slave," Mistress Celia explained, answering Frank's prayer, "Justin and I will both be fucking that sweet ass of yours and partaking of your wonderfully talented mouth. It may not be all fun and games for you though since some the positions you will be in will make being fucked downright uncomfortable. Well, let's get started. Justin you take her mouth first. I want another go at her ass."

With that Justin unzipped his pants, pulled out his semi-erect cock, stroking to full hardness before plugging it into Frank's waiting mouth. Justin then began fucking Frank's mouth. Having no control over the pace of the blow job was new to Frank, and it took him a bit to adjust. Meanwhile, Mistress Celia had pulled the butt plug out his ass and, without prelude, plunged all way into Frank's rear entrance. Once in, she began a vigorous anal reaming, driving in forcefully until her balls slapped against Frank's and then pulling back just a quickly. Mistress Celia had been right about the fun and games part Frank soon realized. He was having a little difficultly with Justin's cock as it banged into his throat over and over. Mistress Celia's ass fucking, while pleasant, was still not altogether much fun. Her thrusts were stretching his bound leg muscles almost to the point of pain and his shoulders were being shoved repeatedly into the stocks. Besides that, her quick thrusts were not doing as much to build up his orgasm as the slower fucking he had received previously.

After about five minutes of this, Mistress Celia looked a Justin and said, "Okay, let's switch places. You really have to try fucking her ass."

Frank relished the idea of Justin's cock firmly implanted in his backside, but as much as he wanted to get Mistress Celia's cock between his lips, he was not over keen on thought that it had just been pounding away at his ass. As Mistress Celia came around to the front of the stocks he could see her rock hard cock glistening with lubricant and his anal juices.

Mistress Celia must have seen the look on his face since she told him, "Francesca I know this may seem somewhat disgusting, but a good shemale sex slave must be willing to suck her Master's cock no matter where it has just been. Now be a good girl and open up so I can fuck that pretty face of yours."

Knowing that any refusal on his part would bring about a swift and brutal punishment the likes he had yet to endure, Frank steeled his will, hoped he would not vomit, and opened his mouth. As Mistress Celia shoved her cock into his mouth, Frank was sure he actually saw a small piece of his own shit on the head. Frank was surprised to find that the taste was not overly bad, but still it was not something he would have chosen to do on his own. With Mistress Celia fucking his mouth and Justin pounding away in his ass, he soon forgot about the taste of his rectum, and concentrated on getting the most out of being fucked at both ends. He discovered that if he pushed his hips back to meet Justin's forward thrusts, he could relieve some of the pain in his legs, which was starting get very uncomfortable. He also was soon able manage Mistress Celia's cock by opening his throat prior to her cock getting there and breathing on the out strokes. They fucked his this way for another ten minutes or so before Mistress Celia decided to put him a new position. This time he was bound on his knees with his wrists attached to his calves and his head pushed forward to the floor. Since he could not suck a cock in this position, Mistress Celia and Justin simply took their turns fucking his ass for about 10 minutes each. After that Mistress Celia put him through his paces in several other positions. Finally, Mistress Celia came deep in his ass, and told him that they where finished for the evening. By this time Frank was very sore indeed, and was longing for bed. Mistress Celia wished him a good night and went upstairs. Justin stayed around until he had used the bathroom and then locked him in his cell. Before lying down, though Frank did some stretching exercises in the hopes that maybe he would not be too stiff to move the next day.

Over the course of the next month, Frank continued his housekeeping duties and Mistress Celia and Justin fucked him in just about every way imaginable. Her favorite thing to do was to come up behind him while he was cleaning and pin him against the wall, cuffing his hands together behind his back. She would then flip up the skirt of his maid's uniform, and pull his panties down, sliding her cock into his now quite pliable and always lubricated asshole. His favorite though was when Mistress Celia would allow him to suck her cock at his pace. He adored the texture of her in his mouth and absolutely craved the taste of her come. Justin only fucked him during the evening bondage sessions, which expanded into various forms of rope bondage as well. Mistress Celia even introduced him to suspension bondage, but since she was not over fond of it, they did not do it but the once. He also learned to clean Justin's come out Mistress Celia's ass with his tongue after he had fucked her and was also called upon to use his mouth to clean up both their cocks after sex.

During this time Frank came to think of himself as man less and less. He even found himself using the female pronouns in his thoughts. This made sense to him, as every time he looked in the mirror, the person he saw was looking more and more feminine. By the end of the month his hair had grow out to the point that he could style it nicely, and he had become very adept at applying his makeup. The dieting and corsets had reduced his waist to the point that he had something of an hourglass figure and his breasts had grown to almost a B cup and were quite perky, much to his delight. One afternoon at the end of this month Mistress Celia called him into her office, something that she had never done before and offered him a seat. Frank just knew that his worst fear was about to be realized and she was going to tell him that she was sending him away to one of her clients.

"Francesca, I have come to decision regarding your fate," Mistress Celia began, eliciting a crestfallen look from him, "I am going to offer you something that I have never offered any of the other girls I've trained. I would like you to stay here as my servant."

With those words, all that was left of Frank the man fell away and Francesca Marie Isabella Harris was truly born. As tears of joy flowed down her cheeks, she replied, "Mistress Celia, I would like nothing more than to stay here with you as your servant. I love you with all my heart and soul and could not bear to be sent away."

"My, my, I had hoped you would want to stay, but I hadn't figured on quite such an emotional response," Mistress Celia said, "I want you to know that I am very pleased that you want to stay. I too have grown quite fond of you Francesca, and that is why I have decided not to send you off to one of my clients. Now that you are no longer one of my trainee girls, but rather something of a woman in your own right, some things will obviously change. For starters, you will be getting your own room. Since I just made up my mind about you this morning, your room is not yet ready. I've called a decorator friend of mine who will be coming by tomorrow to go over some design ideas, and I hope to have it ready in about a week. In the meantime, you will be staying downstairs in your cell, but I instructed Justin to outfit it with some proper furniture for you, and the door will no longer be locked at night. In addition in any spare time you have, which will be precious little due to the fact that both this house and I require a lot of looking after, you will be free to pursue your own interests. Toward that end, I've decided to allow you watch the college football championship game next week. I know that you haven't lost all of your male interests since I certainly haven't lost all of mine. Of course you will still be used toward satisfying my sexual needs any time I choose, but I know that won't be a problem for you. Unlike many Mistresses though, I do not like to share my subs overly much, but there are a couple of friends who I do share with. However these are wonderful people and know that you like to serve them as well. Later this evening, Justin will go over the rules of the house that haven't already learned yet. Now you have work to young lady, so I won't keep you from it any longer."

Mistress Celia then rose from her desk and walked Francesca to the door. As she was leaving, Mistress Celia said, "I also know Justin is also quite fond of you, but that doesn't give you two free reign to go doing it all over the place. Remember, I'm still in charge of the sex around here," winked, patted her on the butt.

About six months later Francesca was still on her high from being allowed to stay with Mistress Celia. Her room had been decorated in a wonderfully feminine way that she just loved. Her breasts had become full a B cup and Mistress Celia decided that they were big enough and placed her on an oral maintenance dose of hormones that was would not interfere with her cock. In fact she could feel life coming back into it, as it was able to get semi erect during sex. Overall life with Mistress Celia was all she had hoped for and more. That morning Mistress Celia had given her a big treat, and as she opened the basement door to see about her new duty, Mistress Celia stopped her and asked if she was ready. Answering to the affirmative, Francesca stepped through the doorway to receive her treat. Today she was not wearing her standard maid's uniform, but rather a smart gray business suit with an A-line skirt that did not quite cover her knees, and black pumps with 4-inch heels. Her hair was now long enough to pull it back into a short ponytail that she though was rather sexy, and she wore light day makeup.

At the bottom of the stairs, she turned and saw her charge for the first time. Several days ago, Justin had brought in Mistress Celia's latest project and he was chained to the wall just as she had been nearly nine months ago. The sight brought memories flooding back, but she quickly gathered her thoughts and set about her task. Mistress Celia had entrusted her to handle the new girl's introduction to his fate since Justin had woken with a cold that morning and Mistress Celia did not want the new girl to get sick at the beginning of his training. She walked over to him and injected something to bring him around, and settled down in a chair to wait for it to take effect. As she sat there, Francesca though about what was in store for this one. He was a special order for a very wealth and very kinky English lord. While he was of course to be turned into a shemale, that was Mistress Celia's specialty after all, this particular one had much more in store. The English lord who placed the order prided himself on his stable of pony-boys and pony-girls. However of late he was getting frustrated with his randy "stallions" trying to mate with his "mares" so he wanted a shemale pony-girl his pony-boys could mount without any worry of pregnancy. Francesca hoped that Mistress Celia would allow her to help out with the training even more since she was something of an accomplished equestrian from her former life and had helped break a few horses for riding one summer in college at a dude ranch.

A low moan alerted Francesca that the new girl was coming around, so she stood up, smoothed her skirt, and walked over to him. As he became aware of his surroundings, she grabbed him by the chin, locked gazes and said, "Hello, I'm Francesca and let me be the first to welcome you to your new life..."

THE END

(of this part)

Spango
Spango
95 Followers