Making Friends in Troy, New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,751 Followers

Herb washed every bit of the lad and only when the water started to go cold did Paul climb out of the tub, and then Herb informed him that along with the bathing came a complimentary drying as well.

"You're making me feel like a king," Paul joked as Herb ran the towel all over his upper torso, lifting his arms at the older man's request and letting his buff dry his bushy armpits, although the procedure was delayed when Herb decided to bury his face into each furry hollow and lavish some love there. "Man, that makes me tingle as all."

"Does more than that I see," Herb noted as the towel moved down and he saw Paul's cock semi-erect and on the rise. "Can't let you leave like that."

Herb's aching knees let him kneel down with a minimum of effort and after taking the stiffening pole in his mouth grabbed Paul's little ass cheeks and began sucking his cock. As the teen got erect again Herb closed his eyes and tried to deep throat him, but as the tip hit his throat he opened his eyes and saw he still had at least 3 inches to go until the tuft of curls, a hopeless task for him, so he grabbed the base of the shaft in his le fist while grabbing the lad's loose hanging sac with the other.

Herb's lips went up and down until hitting his hand while his hand squeezed and kneaded Paul's balls as roughly as he dared, trying to coax another orgasm out of him, and although it took a few minutes Paul began to shift his weight around while gasping and moaning.

"Gonna cum," Paul warned, causing Herb to go faster and harder until he felt the ropes of semen blasting his throat and the roof of his mouth, and Herb swallowed and sucked until the incredible dick was spent and limp.

"There!" Herb exclaimed as he dried Paul's feet and got up, grateful for the lad's help.

"This is probably the greatest day of my life," Paul declared as he hugged Herb, and the older man held him tight as he fought to control his emotions.

"You're going to have to dress yourself," Herb said. "I'm only good at taking them off."

In reality Herb didn't want to cover up Paul's lean frame with despite its flaws still made his heart skip and the clothes began to hide it, and after they were both dressed Herb took the lad home.

"Should I drop you off down the road a bit," Herb asked, not sure how his mother would react to seeing a man in his 50's let off her son but Paul said that the modest beige house was his and reminded him that he was 19, so Herb pulled up front.

"If you're ever in Troy again," Herb said.

"Can I have your phone number?" Paul asked. "I won't bug you or anything but sometimes I'm lonely and I feel like talking, and Mom..."

"I understand," Herb replied as he scribbled his number down and gave it to him. "You won't be bugging me and I'm lonely a lot too, and I like listening."

"Great," Paul chirped, and then he was gone.

Herb sighed as he walked his new friend limp up the driveway and waited until he was inside before he went back home, feeling a whole lot better than he usually did at that prospect.

***

Thanks for reading.

timmywells
timmywells
1,751 Followers
12