Making Good Friends

Story Info
Christa discovers herself.
2.5k words
3.82
86.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Christa, I am 18 years old with a well developed body. I am 5'6 115 pounds with C cup breasts with green eyes. Most would consider me mildly gothic in appearance I keep my hair short and dye it black and I like to wear dark clothes. My mom died when I was 9 and I've been living with my dad ever since. We get along fine I guess I stay out of his way and he stays out of mine.

I was getting ready for school in my room nude looking into my standing mirror admiring my freshly trimmed bush wondering why I went through the trouble since nobody has seen it except for me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my father started yelling up the stairs telling me breakfast was ready. I quickly got dressed and ran down to eat.

"Good morning, dad." I said gingerly while sitting down for my daddy's famous omlette.

"Good morning sweet-heart. Now hurry up and eat, you need to get to school." he said.

"Ok daddy." I said then started my meal. After I was done I got my school supplies and drove to school. I was at my locker when I over heard some girls talking about a party later on tonight. I looked at who was saying it and saw that it was Catherine, She was the most popular girl in school and I really wanted to be apart of her crowd. I figured now was as good as any to try and get in good with Cat so got up the nerve and walked up to her. "Hi Cat, can I come to the party?"

"Oh…hi Christa . No I don't think…umm yea sure but it's a toga party so you have to wear one or you can't come."

"But I don't have a toga." I said discouraged.

"All you need to do is make one out of your bed sheets." she said knowingly.

"Oh, ok where is it?"

"It's at my house, be there 9 o'clock. And don't where either your bra or panties cause that would just look tacky." she said and walked off talking and laughing with her friends.

"Umm ok I'll see you then." I was so excited that she finally invited me come to one of her parties that I left school early and went home to make my toga. It took me hours but I finally perfected it by using a bed sheet, a belt, and some golden rope from an old Halloween costume. I tried it on but after I saw the outlines of my bra and panties through the fabric I decided I would have to go without. After I took off my underwear I heard the front door open and heard my dad asking if anyone was home. I ran down the stairs to show my dad my toga. "Hi daddy, do you like?"

"What are you wearing that for?" he asked curiously.

"I was invited to a toga party tonight." I said beaming.

"Well I guess that's ok but…are you wearing underwear?" he said flatly.

"No cause it looks tacky when you can see the outlines of them." I replied.

"No daughter of mine is going to a party like that so you go back to your room and put them on now." he said angrily.

"But dad I.." I started.

"No buts. You either wear underwear or you don't go and that's final." he demanded. "No daughter of mine is going to look like a slut no matter what kind of party you are going to."

I stomped back up to my room and put my underwear back on. Then I realized that my dad had never talked to me that way before and I noticed that I got slightly aroused but quickly dismissed it. I stayed in my room until it was time to leave and went downstairs ready to find my dad standing at the door waiting for me. "Hi dad."

"Hello Christa." he said examining my toga. "Ok I guess your going to the party now."

"Yea, I'll be back around midnight." I told him gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and headed to Cats' house taking off my bra and panties on the way. After I got there I could hear the music and see a lot of cars. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell and Cat answered. The first thing that I noticed was that she wasn't wearing a toga.

"I thought you said this was a toga party?" I asked her.

"I know what I said." She said matter-of-factly. "You want to hang out with me and come to my party, right."

"Yea, but I'm going to look weird being the only one here with a toga."

"Well if you want to hang out with me and my friends your going to have to do what I say when I say or you don't hang out or talk with me. If you want to come in you have to go through an initiation. If you don't like it you can leave now. Choose now." she said with a stare.

"Umm…ok I'll do your initiation." I said reluctantly and stepped through the door. As I followed Cat to the den I could feel eyes staring at me. Cat lead me to the center of the room and motioned for me to stop.

"Ok everyone, gather around." she said motioning for everyone to encircle me. "This here is Christa, and she wants to be my friend and hang out with me and all my friends. But she has to go through my initiation before I will accept her." she told the crowd then turned to me. "This is your last chance to back out. If you want to hang out with me you have to do whatever I say no matter what it is…Ok?"

"Ok I'll do what you say." I admitted.

"Good first thing that I want you to do is to take off your toga." she said with a grin. I looked at her shocked and I just froze in place. "I told you that you have to do what I say so if you refuse you can just leave now." she said pointing towards the front door.

"No…I'll do what you said." I said while taking off my toga. After I took it off I covered my privates the best that I could.

"Oh no you don't missy. Put your hands behind your head and keep them there." she said firmly. I slowly did as she said and closed my eyes. "Now spread your legs." I complied. "For the next 15 minutes you will stand right there and not move no matter what happens…Ok?

"Ok." I said scared.

"Now all of you at my party can touch her anyway you choose…oh and have fun." she said happily and left the room. Like a pack of wild wolves the guys came at me rubbing my whole body paying close attention to my breasts and vagina. I couldn't believe it, before now nobody had seen me nude and now 15 or more people were fondling me and penetrating me with their eager fingers. I couldn't help but get turned on. I opened my eyes and saw that two guys were sucking on my breasts and I could feel someone French kissing my lips down below. I started breathing fast and started Cumming loudly. The guys started yelling their approval but they didn't stop until Cat walked back into the room. "Ok your 15 minutes are up. I see you enjoyed it."

"Yea." I said with a smile.

"You got something out of this but I'm sure my guy friends here want to get something out of it. Now I want you to give, for every guy that wants one, a blowjob and you have to swallow each one of their loads." she said uncaring.

I couldn't believe it I've never done anything like this. I mean I'm still a virgin and until now nobody has seen me naked or touched me and now I have to give 15 blowjobs or more. I got down on my knees and waited for the first of many. It didn't take long for some guy to come up to me and pull down his pants and out came a seven inch dick. He got close to my face and started to smack me on the face with it getting a few laughs. "Open your mouth, bitch." he said rubbing his dick on my face. As soon as I opened my mouth he shoved it in gagging me. He grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my face mercilessly. I tried to push him away just so I could breathe but he was too strong. Then his pace quickened and he shot load after load into my mouth, I was forced to swallow to keep from choking. When he back away I only had a few seconds to breathe before someone was in his place ready to skull-fuck me. That went on for hours with some coming back for seconds and even less for thirds. After they all were done Cat came up to me and said "Ok, now your about a fourth of the way through your initiation. Are you a virgin?"

"Yea." I told her.

"Well you won't be for long. I want you to come back here tomorrow at 2pm. You are forbidden to wear any underwear for the duration of your initiation. If I catch you wearing any you will be punished. Is that clear?"

"Yes"

"I want you to go home now. I don't want to see you until 2 tomorrow." she said throwing my toga at me.

I put my toga back on and went to my car. I started my drive home and started to thinking about the events that happened when I heard the siren of a police car. I looked down at the speedometer and noticed that I was going twenty miles over the speed limit. I pulled over to the side of the road and rolled down my window and waited for the officer.

"Drivers license and registration please." said the officer.

Looking around I remembered that I left my driver license at home since I didn't have any pockets. "I'm sorry officer but it seems that I left my license at home."

"Step out of the car miss." he said backing up letting me get out. "Follow me back to my car and I'll get your information and see if you are a legal driver."

"Aren't you going to search me?" What did I just say? Why would I say that.

"Excuse me?" he asked confused.

"I could be hiding a weapon or drugs on me." I not being me. What has happened to me.

"I will need to call a female officer to search you. So you will have to wait for awhile."

"I don't mind if YOU search me. I won't tell." I flirted.

"Put your hands on the car and spread your legs." he said getting the hint. He started at my shoulders and moved his hands to my breasts where he thoroughly examined slowly. Then he moved to my leg and slowly caressed me until he reached my most private of areas. I started moving my hips showing him that I liked being searched. I told him that I could of hide something inside me so he put two fingers in me.

"I think you need to give me a breathalizer, officer."

"I'll give you one in my car." he said leading me. Once I got in the car I didn't waste any time. I unzipped his pants and pulled out a nine inch cock and started sucking vigorously. He grabbed the back of my head and I put my hands behind my back and stopped moving. He started forcing my head down on his cock and brutally fucked my mouth until he came. I swallowed his cum hungrily and thanked him. After a few words he let me go with a warning. When I got to the car I noticed that it was almost 1:30am. So I headed home as fast as I could. When I got home I counted my lucky stars when I saw that the lights were out. I got in the house as quietly as I could and started up the stairs when I heard my dad say "Your late."

"Yea, I know daddy. I'm sorry I lost track of time." I told him as he turned on the light and walked up to me. I could smell beer on him. He started looking at my toga when he noticed that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I thought I told you that no daughter of mine was going to go out looking like a slut." he said with rising anger.

"I know daddy but.." I began.

"Shut your slut face and march up to your room. I'll be there in a minute to give you your punishment." he yelled pointing up to my room. I ran to my room and sat on my bed and waited. He came into my room and commanded me to lay down on my bed face-down and prepare for the spanking of your life. I did as he said. He came over to me and ripped my toga off my body while I just laid there. "If you were wearing your underwear I wouldn't be staring at you bare ass." Then he slapped my ass hard. "You will not go walking around looking like a slut and if this is the only way I can teach you then so be it!" SLAP SLAP SLAP. With each slap my legs spread a little. "What the hell are you doing bitch? Are you trying to show me your pussy you slut?" with that I flipped over onto my back spread my legs as far as I could and grabbed the headboard with both hands.

"Yes daddy, your slut of a daughter wants you to see her pussy." I said staring straight into my fathers eyes. He just stood there and stared at me in shock. His eyes moved slowly down to my breasts and stayed there for a second until he started to stare at my vagina. Then he became angry and started spanking my pussy with renewed vigor until it was red when he started rubbing me. "Does daddy like the way his slut of a daughters' pussy feel?" That seemed to anger him cause he grabbed my leg and pulled me to the foot of the bed and flipped me back over onto my stomach with my legs hanging off the end.

"Stand up, slut." I stood up. "Now lay your head on the bed and keep your hands behind your head."

"Yes daddy." I said as I did what he told me. Without warning he thrust his dick into my pussy and pounded into me hard. "Yes daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck your slut daughter hard. Do you like your virgin pussy, daddy?"

"You mean to tell me that you were a virgin until now?" he asked but not stopping his onslaught.

"Yes daddy, I saved it for you. It's your pussy now daddy. I'm your slut for now on daddy. You can do to me whatever you want whenever you want. I AM YOURS!!? I said as a came.