Making Hay Ch. 03

Story Info
Our couple conclude their story with the stranger.
5.8k words
4.37
28.1k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldeGold
OldeGold
60 Followers

It was in the summer holidays and Jenny was at home from teaching school. It was about a week after the escapade at the pub. When I got back from work on this particular day she grabbed me and pulled me to the side in the kitchen.

'He's texted me back, he wants us to go out.'

I knew she meant John - or Farmer John as we called him- who she had now had two sexual encounters with. Last time he'd given her his mobile phone number.

We had debated whether to contact him. Our sex life had been renewed again by the encounters, no doubt about that especially as Jenny was on school holidays now and much less stressed from her teaching job. We had discussed it one night when our two teenage boys were out and we took the opportunity to rush upstairs like excited teenagers, ever ready and ever randy. I still sometimes had to pinch myself to think off the dramatic change in mine and Jenny's relationship that these two random encounters with John had caused. Jenny had rediscovered sex, and talking to me about it, that was for sure, and I was loving it.

She was on her knees bent over on the edge of the bed, her face down on a pillow and her lovely curvy arse up in the air. I was standing behind her, ramming my cock into her very wet pussy.. This doggy style position was certainly my own favourite and I would have thought it was Jenny's too until she mentioned just the week before after the pub encounter that standing up sex was her own preference. Anyway. I was gripping her hips and banging hard.

'Yes, Rob,' Jenny gasped out,' yes, do me hard, fuck me hard. Harder!'

I responded by slamming into her as much as I could, and started to slap her arse with each thrust, she groaned out loud.

'God, yes, I love that. Spank me, Rob, hard. Smack your naughty wife!'

This was all so different from the very rare conventional quick' missionary style and that was it' sex we had had before for years - when we had any sex at all. Jenny never used to speak at all then during those brief and rare sessions but now she was always telling me what she felt and what she liked.

'Do you want Farmer John to fuck you again?' I managed to ask between thrusts and slaps.

'Uh...yes...uh...I do, yes, Rob, I want him to fuck me...oh...oh'

'So are you...going to..call him?'

'Yes...yes...oh shit, I'm cumming, baby!'

She was shuddering and I could feel her wet pussy contracting in spasm. It tipped me over the edge too and I came gloriously.

We collapsed together in a heap on the bed.

'So,' I said at last,'you want to call him?'

'Yes, I think so. If that's Ok? Maybe I'll text him.'

'Ok.'

So later that evening Jenny texted big John after much discussion between us about what to say.

'Hi, this is Jenny, this is my number x'

It was the next day that I returned from work to hear her excitedly tell me that John had been back in touch.

'What did he say?' I asked.

'Look - I replied too' Jenny gave me her phone.

I followed the text conversation.

'Hello! Didn't think you were going to contact' he had texted.

'Well I have!' Jenny had replied.

'Let's go out for a drink one night?'

'OK. Is a drink all you have in mind?' Jenny was peering over my shoulder as I worked through the texts.

'Bit forward?' I smiled.

'Well, a girl's gotta try send make an effort too,' she giggled. I looked back at John's text reply:

'Course not. You know I will fuck you'

'Yes, I do hope so!'

'You slut Jenny!'

'Only with you'

'Great. When?'

'How about Thursday evening?'

'OK, where?'

'Pick me up at our house at 8?'

'Address?'

'Hillside Cottage, Bennett's Lane, Copley.'

'No problem. One thing though.'

'What?'

'No knickers'

'OK, could get messy tho.'

'Well I will pump you full of cum again.'

'I expect you will.'

'Thursday at 8, can't wait, getting hard already'

' I will have to check with Rob but I'm sure it will be fine'

'Yes, he seems to like us doing it too'

'Yes, he should, he's getting more sex than he's had in years!'

'Ha!'

That was it. Jenny was almost trembling with excitement. I passed her phone back.

'Is it OK?' She asked anxiously.

'Yes, sure, we discussed it.'

'Great,' she leaned up and kissed me briefly.

'One thing,' I said.

She laughed - 'you want me to tell you every detail when I get back? You old perv. Of course, that's almost as much fun as the fucking with John!'

'No, not that - I mean, yes, of course that, that's the deal - but no, as well as that, will you be able to text me during the evening?'

'I can try,' she said, kissing me again,'could be tricky but I will try.'

So that was it. It was all set up for my teacher wife of twenty years, Jenny, to go out for a date with another man. What's more that man was John, the farmer, who we knew would want to get his big cock into Jenny's hot married pussy as soon as he could.

Later that night when Jenny and I were in bed she raised the subject again. It was Wednesday and her date with John was the following evening.

'I don't know what I'll wear tomorrow night?'

'Well, something summery, I suppose, it's quite warm.'

'Yes, but,' she moved closer and slid a thigh across me,' I have to think about the practicalities.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well, think about it, he will want to fuck me, we know that, so I don't think we will be going to a hotel or anything.'

'No, maybe it's back to the barn?'

'Maybe,' Jenny laughed at this,'I wouldn't mind that but it's a bit close to his house, isn't it? No, I reckon he will want to do me in his car somewhere after we have had a drink.'

'Yeah,' I said, 'you could well be right. So you're thinking about what to wear for possible car sex?'

'Exactly, well, I wouldn't be wearing trousers anyway because of the no knickers.'

'I don't follow,' I said, puzzled.

'Rob, don't be dim! If he doesn't want me to wear knickers he will want to look and that means a dress or skirt. Well, that would be better for the car anyway.'

'Maybe you should do the whole thing and wear, like, a basque and suspenders?'

'You wish! Well, I probably would if I had anything like that. But I haven't, though I will get some sexy lingerie for you sweetie if you want me to. It would be a bit over the top for a first date.' She leaned over and kissed me, not mentioning that whilst it may be formally a first date, John had already fucked her thoroughly twice, then she carried on 'So not for tomorrow night. I will have a bikini wax tomorrow, though.'

'What? All off?'

'No, I think you both like the hairy bush look, don't you? That's been made clear! No just a tidy up round the edges. I needed to for the holiday next week anyway.'

That weekend we were off to Turkey for two weeks with the boys for our summer family holiday.

'Maybe hold-ups' Jenny said thoughtfully.

'What, like thigh-highs?'

'Yes, I could easily get some tomorrow when I'm in town for my waxing. Oh, I should maybe get some condoms too.'

'Really?' I was surprised. I had had a vasectomy years ago so birth control never really was an issue of late, particularly when sex had been so rare. 'You think you could get pregnant?' I was a bit alarmed.

'No,' said Jenny, 'I don't honestly think so. But I think my period is due next week - yes, when we're on holiday, sorry - and if so then this is probably my most fertile time. I mean I really don't think I could get pregnant but I was thinking I should be sure.'

'Yes, I guess so. What do you think John will say to that?'

'I don't know,' laughed Jenny,' but you have to think about sexual infections too, really. I mean, I can't imagine I'm the first woman he's had outside his wife. I reckon he is a bit of a ladies man, he is a charmer after all and is very confident.'

'I suppose so. So you'll get some condoms? Or do you want me to?'

'Oh, that's so sweet, but no, I'll get them at the supermarket. And the hold-ups.'

'I reckon the check-out girl will know you are on for a hot date!'

'Maybe so! Maybe it will be a checkout guy! Anyway, that will work. Then I could wear that charcoal jersey dress, that's nice and clingy but not too tight, and it's quite light, won't be too hot.'

'So you can lift it up easy in the car?' I kissed her.

'Yes, or he can,' she felt me getting aroused, pressing myself against her.

'Wow, I said, 'thigh-high stockings, no knickers, a slinky dress, you will look amazing.'

Jenny laughed and pushed me away. 'That's the idea, but hold off matey. Not tonight.'

'Why not?'

'I want to save it up and be extra horny tomorrow night. Don't pout! I promise you can fuck me in my thigh-highs when I get back. If you don't mind his sloppy seconds.'

'Ooh,' I groaned, 'you are teasing me. You'll probably be too sore again.'

'No, I promise, and if I am you can do me up the arse or I will suck you off. I promise.'

'Whoa - what?'Up the arse'? Where did that come from?'

Jenny giggled and kissed me again.'Oh, OK, I know I haven't done that with you but I thought you might like to sometime?'

'Yeah, great, but you say not with me, you mean...?'

'Yes, of course, I've done it before, with other people. Before you, sweetie, of course.'

'Did you like it?'

'Depends on my mood, I suppose, but yes, at the right time, yes, I did. It was useful anyway, like whenI I had my period and still wanted to satisfy my lover.'

'OK, well, you never cease to surprise me these days but right, well, we'll try it then sometime.'

'You've never done it?' She asked gently.

'No,' I laughed,'I don't think it had been invented when I was single, or not by the girls I dated. I was lucky to get a blow job or a quick fuck. And there weren't many of those!'

'Well,' she smiled, 'I did it a few times. Some guys really like it, really have it as a fantasy.'

'I guess so - but on that subject, what are your fantasies?'

' I think I am living out a few! Passionate sex with a stranger with my husband watching - that's right up there. Then a quickie against a wall with a stranger with a huge cock. Ooh yes. I mean, I suppose other than that I have much the same basic fantasies as, well, like many women, I think, you know, trying sex with another woman, having two men at once or, yes, I know, a gang-bang on a pub pool table! With maybe seven or eight men! One after the other or even two at once. One either end! But they are just fantasies usually, not reality. This has all been different because these ones have become real.'

'Really? Wow, that's a lively collection!'

'What about you?'

'Oh, like you I think watching you getting fucked was great, and, Jen, I want to do that again!' I blurted out then carried on. 'Maybe a threesome with another woman, too. That would be good.'

'I think we might be able to arrange the first one, to see me have sex with someone else again.'

'Yes, maybe so. I must say I also love hearing you tell me about your sexual escapades and adventures in detail, too, blow by blow, so to speak, even those from years ago. That is so great when you're working me with your hand or I'm fucking you.'

'We can do a lot more of that, easily, if you like it, I love it too. I love the effect it has on you. I've got a lot more tales to tell,' she said, yawning. 'But for now I need some sleep. A big day tomorrow.'

This was all too much, so different - and so great! Even though I was horny now after those images I felt it would all be worth waiting for so we both settled down to sleep.

The next day we got on with normal life. I went off to work and Jenny was at home sorting the boys out. She texted me to say she was going in to town about midday. Of course, as the day progressed I could not concentrate on work and the technical reports and meetings. I was forever day-dreaming of what was in store that evening when Jenny would be going out on a date with Farmer John and we both knew sex was in store and she would be dressing with that in mind. I had very mixed feelings about it.

We had arranged for me to take the boys to the cinema that night to give Jenny some space and time to get ready in peace but she had promised to try and stay in touch as far as practicable. I took the boys out about six o'clock and Jenny and I shared a deep kiss in the hallway as I was leaving. I held her close.

'Are you nervous?' I whispered as we stood clutched together.

'Yes, of course,' she hissed, 'but turned on, too. It will be fine. I'll see you later and tell you all about it. I'll keep my promise.'

The boys were calling then and I kissed Jenny again quickly and went off, not looking back.

Later in the cinema, my phone buzzed briefly in my pocket and I dug it out. Jenny had texted me a photo. She was in front of the full length mirror in our bedroom, phone in hand, taking a selfie. She was in full make-up with dark red glossy lips. She wore a push up black bra which lifted her swelling breasts and offered them up. She had no knickers on but stood with one hip raised, her trim dark bush on show, with lovely dark grey tinted hold-up stockings with a band of black lace at the tops and on her feet she had black shiny three inch heels. She looked sensational. I checked the time - 7.45pm. John was picking her up in fifteen minutes. Trying to hide the screen discreetly from the boys I texted a quick reply.

'Fantastic! You might not even get out of the drive! Xx'

Then the phone buzzed briefly again and there was another photo. This time she had on her slinky, figure hugging charcoal grey dress, with a deep V top showing her impressive cleavage and ending a few inches above her knee, modestly covering the thigh-highs lacy tops but still showing a lot of elegant leg.

'Wonderful! Xx' I texted.

'Love you, xx' came the reply and that was it.

Later just before me and the boys left the cinema I got another text:

'Having a drink in a country pub near Chichester x'

By the time I got back with the boys it was around ten o'clock. They disappeared upstairs to their rooms and I sat and paced and sat and paced. At half ten I got another text:

'Going to park up somewhere x'

I was very much having mixed feelings now. On the one hand I was very anxious for Jenny. We didn't know this guy at all really. I was also a bit upset and jealous to be honest. This felt different with Jenny not being here. I did not feel comfortable at all. On the other hand, at the same time, I was very turned on and it was all I could do not to go and wank.

I was half-watching a chat show on TV when I heard a car door close outside and I jumped up. It was close to midnight. I stood in the hallway and then the door opened and Jenny was there. We hugged and she said:

'Hi, are you OK?'

I held her at arms length.

'Me? Never mind me, how are you?' I whispered urgently, aware of needing to keep our voices down. Jenny looked a little flushed and her lipstick had gone but otherwise she looked as smart and collected as usual.

'Great,' she said as we walked into the lounge.

'So, what happened?'

She pulled me close and pressed her body to mine. She whispered in my ear.

'I need to keep my promise, let's got upstairs and I will slowly tell you the whole story while you fuck me senseless but meanwhile let me just show you three photos.' She reached into her handbag and got out her phone, she scrolled through.

'Number one,' she said and showed me the phone. There was a photo taken by a phone I thought and in the glare of a flash, Jenny was naked except for her thigh highs, leaning back in the corner of a back seat of a car, smiling. She had some sort of cloth between her legs.

'Hell,' I gasped out.' You'd just been fucked?'

'Yes, the first time.' She scrolled again and showed me another photo that had also been texted to her. 'Number two.' This time the photo was a bit difficult at first to work out but then I made out it was almost a close up of a shapely white arse, obviously Jenny's, caught by the flash, bent over and the camera was held by whoever was fucking her as you could see a big cock sticking into her pussy from behind as the photo was taken from above.

'That was the second time,' she said then scrolled again.

'Number three,' now she was stood outside, leaning against a car, again naked in the flash but for stockings and shoes, caught wiping between her legs with the white cloth and grinning at the camera.

She went on, 'that was just after the second time.' She put the phone away and smiled at me.

'Come on tiger,' she giggled,' I need you now upstairs in our bed.'

Upstairs, I lay on the bed. She unzipped her grey jersey dress and shrugged it off, throwing it aside.

'Something else that will need serious cleaning,' she said and reached behind herself to unhook her bra freeing her lovely round breasts with the dark nipples standing erect. She looked wonderful in her thigh high stockings and heels. She walked closer, her dark triangle of trimmed dark pubic hair now just in front of me. She lifted one foot up onto the bed and thus opened her legs, just in front of my face, exposing the trimmed hair above her red protruding swollen pussy lips. Her thighs and the lacy tops of the stockings as well as her pubic hair were all splattered with cum, some dried, some still wet.

'Get your cock out,' she said huskily. I wriggled out of my boxers, freeing my rigid cock. She kicked off her shoes and then knelt on the bed, lifting one leg over me and straddled me. I could see come wet on her thighs. She grabbed my straining cock.

'You know,' she said with a soft smile,'I've not known you get as hard as you have since we started this for years. I love it.' Looking deep into my eyes she positioned my cock underneath her and then lowered herself down with a squelch, cum and pussy-juice oozing down my cock onto my pubic hair and balls. She leant forward and I kissed her breasts, licking the rigid nipples. There was a hickey on the side of one just above the nipple. I thrust up. She started easing up and down my shaft, she felt loose and wet and very hot. She spoke low and sultry again.

'Can you feel how wet that is, Rob? That's all my wetness and two loads of John's cum. Can you feel that?'

'Yes,' I grunted, 'it feels great.' And it did, I was real turned on and so clearly was Jenny. She was moving slowly then and picked up her story as best she could, as she gasped and moaned a bit.

'Good, well, after he picked me up - I was very nervous - we drove a bit and he said we were going to a quiet pub he knew for a drink or two. We hadn't gone more than a mile when he said 'So, Jenny, did you remember - no knickers?' 'Of course,' I said. So he says 'Show me.' I laughed at that, you men are so..uh..predictable. I lifted up and wriggled my dress up and slowly...oh...showed my long legs, then my stocking tops, my naked thighs and then my hairy pussy. He nearly crashed the car! So I put my dress back down and said no more until later...yes...So he was chatting away and we got to the pub. I had a few glasses of wine and he had a pint then cokes. At that point, after about half an hour as we were in a corner of this quiet pub and he was sat on my right. He turned toward me, leant over me and thrust his hand up my dress. I opened my legs and lifted up a bit. He slid two fingers in to my wet pussy and was working my clit with them, ...oh yes, Rob...then sliding them inside, then back to my clit. I was going crazy.'

I was gasping now, thrusting up as Jenny lifted up and down. I knew I was there.

OldeGold
OldeGold
60 Followers
12