Making Her Fantasy a Reality

Story Info
Amanda wanted to be taken tied up and used.
2.9k words
4.48
44.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Amanda in a BDSM chat room a few years back. She was a sweet girl, and was into the Daddy/little girl/baby girl fetish. Needless to say, she was getting bombarded by guys looking to take advantage of her. She had sent me a private message, so I responded. She was just looking for some guidance and wanted to learn, explore, and ask questions. We began to talk, starting out with only a time or two during the evenings, and progressing to texting or talking on and off throughout the day and at nights. She was very submissive, wanting to learn, and above all else, to please.

After a few weeks our talks had progressed to me telling her what to do, how to play with herself, and having her masturbate for me three to four times before she went to bed. I would request that she text me pictures throughout the day of herself in various poses. Sometimes a picture of her in a dress, sometimes asking her to go to the restroom and take a picture of her breasts or pussy, or instructing her to go to the restroom and take a video of her masturbating with her fingers and send it to me within a required time limit. She still wanted nothing more than to please and was always a good girl, doing exactly as I asked.

This continued on for a couple months, but didn't move further, as our work schedules were very conflicting. I would give her assignments, so to speak, for her to research on the Internet, and she would call me asking questions or discussing what she had read, and her thoughts, opinions, and interest in the matter. One night, she called me and I could tell she was very aroused. She went on to tell me she had been reading an article on fantasy rape. I asked her if this is what had her so excited, and she admitted she had gotten very aroused by the thought of it, but was afraid I would think less of her.

I reassured her there are lots of people that are turned on by it and play out those types of scenarios all the time. She confessed she liked the thought of being taken and called names and having her body ravaged, feeling helpless, although all in a safe scenario, not actually by a stranger. I had introduced her to safe words in the beginning and always insisted she use that practice if she ever met anyone in real life, hoping it would be someone trustworthy. She was so aroused that night, she masturbated for almost two hours on the phone for me, and I lost count of the orgasms she had. From that night forward, when I would have her masturbate for me I would usually tell her a story where I would take her by surprise and have my way with her. It always made her cum hard, and she is a squirter, she could literally flood the bed if there weren't towels underneath to soak up her juices.

After a few more months of talking, I had encouraged her to try and meet new people, or try dating, but she had still not met anyone or even gone on a date. We had tried to meet up a few times, but we lived so far apart and with work, it always seemed impossible. Then, as luck would have it, I had the chance to travel close to where she lived... so I started planning on making all her desires and fantasies come true.

Now Amanda was 28, and about 5'7" tall, not a tiny girl, but not a large girl either, maybe at most a little plump, with a nice thick bottom, always clean-shaven, and a nice pair of breasts.

I called Amanda the night I left, and told her I wanted her to do something for me in a few days. It would be a surprise, and she would have to do exactly as I asked. Of course, she wanted nothing more than to please, so this part was no problem. She ended up so aroused over me saying it would be a surprise, that she asked me to please tell her how I would take her again. I spent close to two hours having her masturbate as I described in detail how I would take her, how she would know that it was me that had her, what I would do to her, and how I would ravage her body until she was finally spent.

I left the next morning still having never told her I'd be visiting. I arrived at the hotel and we talked again that night, as we had started to do every night. I was scheduled to work there Thursday through Saturday and return Sunday, but things went so well I ended up finishing Friday morning. So I called Amanda around 11 a.m. Friday, knowing she got off work at lunch, and set my plan into action.

When she answered the phone, I told her to go home, take a long hot bath, be sure to be clean-shaven and told her which outfit to get dressed in. I thought she was going to explode right there. When she asked why, I just told her I thought she deserved a little something special for herself since she had been so long without a man, and I was going to try and pamper her a little. She agreed, but I had to tell her no to her having an orgasm there at work. I told her she couldn't until I wanted her to, which got her a little pouty, but she was a good girl. I instructed her to call me after she had completed her tasks and was ready to leave her apartment. This gave me ample time to get everything ready.

Around 2 p.m. she called me and instantly I could hear the hesitation in her voice, as she asked what she was to do next. I told her I had booked her a room at a hotel, told her everything was taken care of, that all she had to do was ask for a key from the front desk and to go up and let herself in. I said I wanted her to just get away and relax there for the weekend and we would talk later after she had settled in.

I knew it wouldn't take her long to get there, and my room had a view over the front entrance, so I could watch and see when she entered the hotel. As she arrived I watched her exit her car, and saw she had worn the outfit I requested, a short black mini skirt, black high heels and a white blouse... all of which I had ordered for her and had delivered to her a month earlier, just hoping for this scenario to arise eventually. As she entered the main doors I gave a quick glance around making sure all was in order and I left the room. I knew that 15 feet down the hallway was the door to the stairwell, and I stepped behind it, getting a perfect view of the doorway to the room.

Right on cue I saw Amanda nervously making her way down the hall, and as she turned to insert the key in the door, I quietly exited the stairwell, so that just as she opened the door, I was behind her, placing my hand over her mouth and pushing her through the door.

She was so surprised and taken off guard, I was amazed at how easy it was. I had a blindfold and handcuffs placed just inside the entrance, and in a matter of a couple seconds, I had her hands handcuffed behind her back and was placing the blindfold over her eyes. As she began to protest, I whispered in her ear that she was mine and I was going to have my way with her. It took her a second, since at first she thought she was truly being attacked, but then she recognized my voice and she practically became putty in my arms. Now, we had talked for over six months, and had exchanged pics, however, this was our first physical encounter, so we were still somewhat strangers to each other in a sense. I then asked if she remembered our safe word and she nodded her head. I told her she was a good girl, and then the role play began.

I started by asking her if she knew how slutty she looked dressed as she was, to which she just shook her head no. I told her she looked like a slut and needed to be treated like a slut, walking around like that just begging to be fucked. She tried to argue as I pushed her over onto the bed. She landed face down, and I started to run my hand up her legs. She tried to move, but I just held her in place and smacked her ass for resisting. I told her again I knew she wanted to be fucked by how she looked, and then roughly touched and groped her body as I scolded her for being a cock tease. Whenever she tried to move or protest, my hand would land firmly on her ass cheek.

Then, I told her it was time to give her what she had apparently dressed for, as she tried to keep me from ripping her skirt off of her, exposing her bare ass, which was already a beautiful shade of red from the spanking. Her thong was already soaked and I could, for the first time, smell the sweet aroma of her pussy. I rolled her over onto her back as I asked her if she wanted to be fucked by a stranger and she played her part, denying ever wanting such a thing. I pinched her nipples, which at that point looked as if they would poke a hole through the blouse. I teased her by running my hand along her face, down her cheek and neck, across her breasts, down across her stomach, along the top of her panties to the inside of her thigh. This was driving her insane. So I asked again if the slut wanted me to fuck her, and still she replied no...

I grabbed her blouse and with one swift motion ripped it open, buttons landing all around the room. An "Oh god" escaped her lips as I ripped her bra open, exposing her breasts as they heaved up and down with each deep breath... then she just lay there with only a low moan to be heard.

I told her she was mine to do with however I saw fit, then asked her, "Isn't that right, my slut?" She answered softly, "Yes, whatever you like, just don't hurt me!"

I undid my belt and pants and lowered them to expose my fully erect cock. She laid there, hands behind her back, blindfolded, only her panties on and her blouse and bra in pieces around her. I pulled her back so that her head slightly hung off the bed, moved forward, and placed my cock against her lips. I could see the sharp breath she drew as I told her to suck my cock like the slut in heat she was. She immediately inhaled as much of me as she could in that position, and God, she felt incredible, the heat from her mouth mixing with the wetness of her saliva. I told her to suck my cock good as I reached down and ripped her thong apart. Damn, she was soaked, and the smell of her was intoxicating.

I started to play with her pussy as she whimpered, never letting go of my cock but trying to protest me rubbing her pussy. I leaned forward, pushing more of my cock down her throat and restricting her movement. I ran my fingers up through the wetness and found her clit, swollen and hard, and rubbed it, kneading it between my fingers as the sounds escaping around my cock grew louder. I knew from listening to her for so long that she was ready to cum. I continued fucking her mouth as I squeezed her clit, and she started to fuck her pussy against my hands. I told her, "See, you are a little slut, fucking my hands with that fat smelly pussy. You fucking slut, keep sucking my cock and come on my fingers, you're begging for it." With that she started to squirt and the moans grew louder on my cock. She came for what seemed like minutes, all the while never letting go of my cock.

I pulled away from her just to admire the view - and it was a view to behold; she was breathing heavily, her body wiggling around still bound and blindfolded, and her smell was incredible. I just had to taste her, so I got her up and bent her over onto the bed, her ass sticking straight out. I told her she looked like a true slut in that position and I was about to give her what she had been seeking. I leaned in and kissed her pussy lips, which immediately set her on fire, and she switched from pleading "No" to begging me to lick her pussy. I can't say I had a problem with it as I pushed my tongue as deep into her wet pussy as I could. She tasted even better than I had imagined. As I shoved my tongue into her she shoved back against my face, fucking my face. I would lean back long enough to tell her what a fucking horny slut and how she was just begging to be raped... she replied, "Yes, I am a horny slut needing to be raped, fucked, abused, all of it..."

It was so good to finally give her what she had been longing for since we started talking. I stuck my tongue up and flicked it over her clit, and that's all it took; she started pushing back saying she needed to cum. I buried my tongue back into her pussy as I placed my fingers on her clit and she exploded on me. I had known one other woman who squirted, but I had never seen anyone squirt like Amanda could. Damn, I was soaked, and she was just a heap now, trying to stay on the bed but her legs had given way. I told her what a dirty fucking slut she was to squirt on me like that and that she needed to be fucked hard.

I knelt behind her and shoved my cock easily into her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast, telling her I was ripping her pussy apart, fucking her like a slut should be fucked, and between her moans, whines, and whimpers, I could make out her "uh huh"'s and once in awhile, "no, stop"... She was still playing the fantasy.

After a few minutes she again said she needed to cum, and I knew how to push her there. I reached up and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back, grabbed the handcuffs to pull her body rigid back against me, and relentlessly pounded my cock into her pussy. She began to scream louder as her orgasm took control, squirting all over me and the floor as she came again. I quit moving and just held her against me, feeling her pulsate around my cock. I just kept my cock in her as her breathing finally began to slow and she began to plead that I had done enough to her and to let her go. I responded that a slut could never say that it was enough and the only thing she needed to do was to suck me off in her mouth. She began to protest, but I quickly positioned myself on the bed in front of her and shoved my cock back into her mouth. As she sucked me, I continued to move forward, pushing her back till she was off the bed and her ass was resting on her heels. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and told her her slut mouth was going to be fucked. I pulled her head forward and began to shove my cock into the back of her throat, and after a couple times she relaxed enough that I could shove it into her throat without her gagging. It didn't take much of that before I was ready to cum. I told her I was going to shove my cock in her throat and shoot my load down her throat. She sucked me like a champ as I pushed my cock with one last thrust and held her head tight to my body as I exploded into her throat. She sucked every last drop out of me.

I released her head and helped her up on the bed. I removed her blindfold and we kissed deeply... It was the first time we had looked into each other's eyes, and we just kissed there for a few minutes, not saying a word, just taking it in. I finally asked her if she was ok, and she responded by saying this had been the best day of her life. I told her we still had plenty of the day to go.

As I undid the handcuffs, I moved her hands back and fastened one to each side of the bed post. She looked at me with amazement, and I said, "This has been a long time coming, and it's far from over."

She smiled and said, "I would have hoped for nothing less."