Making Him Memorize

Story Info
Goddess makes him learn Shakespeare!
2.1k words
3.88
8.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Narayan ran her fingertips up and down Bosco' s cock. She was attractively attired in a snug aquamarine pullover, her glossy shoulder length black hair curling over it.

Americans were such a curious people, Narayan often thought. She'd seen so much poverty in her native Bombay and struggle...and here, rich Yankees actually wanted to be persecuted!

She smiled at poor, submissive Bosco, sitting next to her. He was sitting on his hands, as ordered. Bosco's penis was straining, and he was gasping a bit.

Narayan remembered their first time. Narayan had roomed with Bosco's sister at Buttermilk State, and they'd stayed friends for some time afterwards...

In her mid twenties, Narayan had needed help moving, and Fuchsia's quiet older brother had been there, he was fascinated by Indian women, or so he said.

"Nari, Bosco is a kinky little bastard" Fuchsia had warned, but Narayan had not understood what this meant.

After their first date, Bosco had disrobed before Narayan, telling her she looked great just as she was-that miniskirt!

Narayan had begun giving Bosco a hand job that first night. He'd sat nude with her on the couch and then he said "When I get too excited, you should scold me, and slap my cock."

The first time, of course, she'd felt rather silly, but she'd given him a halfhearted slap and then a sharp look, as his tool wobbled in her little hand.

"No, not a tap. Harder. That won't make me obey..."

Obey?

The next time they'd gotten together, Bosco had brought an old wooden classroom ruler. "Hit me with it, so my eyes tear up. Think about all the stresses you have at work. Take it out on me."

Narayan had thought about this. She was an overworked travel agent during the week and then moonlighted as a salesgirl at Uttenweiler's, trying to get rich women to buy knock off Hermes scarves...

She thought of her mother who was in Housekeeping at Motel 6 in Battle Creek, Michigan, and how hard she'd worked...

And Narayan had been so annoyed, thinking of how rich and together Bosco was...why not give him a bit of trouble!

Now, fourteen months into the relationship, their roles were set.

Bosco would often take Narayan out for sumptuous dinners, and to plays and movies and hockey games (she was a sports nut) and then sometimes he'd also buy her expensive clothes, furs, and jewelry.

When they got to Bosco's big house after a night on the town, Bosco would look shamefacedly at her, and she'd give him a brisk nod and then Bosco would undress completely, and they'd sit on the couch.

It was December now, and so Bosco built her a fire tonight and made her a hot Bosco, and then he perched next to her on his hands, as ordered.

How will I distract him this week? Narayan thought to herself experimentally.

Perhaps she could push pins through his nipples and ball sack again. It would take some doing, as he was getting tougher.

As Bosco stared at Narayan, he was consumed by her...completely. He had always needed a bit of a spur in his side, as it were...even in his work.

When Bosco had first begun selling restaurant supplies, he'd hired a couple of blonde sisters, Vienna and Venice Vanderhyde... Vienna drove Bosco's car, and Venice had sat in the back seat with him, and she'd spent hours masturbating his penis, as they took the samples up and down the highways...

And, if Bosco was unable to get different eateries to pick up his product, the Vanderhydes would take him to a motel room and cane his cock and put out their lit cigarettes on his nuts until, weeping, he'd dress and go out and try harder...

And then they'd reward him in a memorable way...Venice would sit on Bosco's face while Vienna stood over his naked cock, rubbing the tip with her toes until he had a nice spurt!

The Vanderhydes had long since left the area, and Bosco didn't have to travel anymore, he was president of Dad's company now. For a long time he'd just gone to professional dominants now and then.

But since meeting Narayan, his life had become so complete...

If a little intense!

Tonight, Narayan was resplendent in a snug cocktail dress, her boobs pushing out of the top...

He felt a little ridiculous as always, being naked before her. And he had to be careful, as she would take a paddle out from behind a cushion on his couch and pull him over her knee if riled too much...

But how sexy she was, and his knees felt weak when looking at her, what an Indian Goddess.

Now, Narayan frowned at him.

"Did you memorize the sonnet?" she asked crisply.

They'd gone through Shakespeare, many, many poems and a few by Sir Walter Raleigh, and this week's was the famous "From the Shepherd To His Love" by Christopher Marlowe.

Bosco smiled again and began the poem. He'd earnestly stayed at home and studied it, and also during the lunch hour in his office, and sometimes when he was supposed to be doing real work!

He'd ignored pleas from his buds to go bowling or play in the darts league. Bosco had tried desperately to get this whole lit thing in his head.

"Come live with me and be my-"

"My love" Narayan helped and as she did she ran her long red nails up and down his flaccid cock.

She smirked and watched his penis balloon almost as if by magic.

Bosco was forbidden to touch himself during the week, and as he stared at Narayan's sumptuous cleavage, his penis hardened in her twirling, delicate, digits.

He tried to recall the poem, sonnets are only fourteen lines long, right? It shouldn't be that hard.

"Come...live with me and be my love...and we will all the pleasures prove..."

Narayan ran her fingers up and down Bosco's bouncing snake and she leaned over and stuck her tongue in his ear.

"That-that valleys, graves..."

Narayan slapped Bosco's cock with her hand and then pinched his penile tip with her sharp nails.

"Not graves, you moron, groves."

Bosco's eyes became moist. She could go from sweet and pleasant to evil in such a short period of time.

Narayan splayed her forefinger and middle finger around Bosco's swollen, engorged dork and pulled up and down as he gasped, but manfully continued his semi-memorized recital.

"That valleys, groves, hills and fields, woods or steepled mountain yields-"

Narayan's fingers had resumed their gentle, arousing massage, but then she jerked her hand away and reached up, twisting his right nipple.

"You are an idiot, Bosco. How can a mountain be steepled? It's not a church. Just because I am touching the little shrimp between your legs don't mean you can disrespect good poetry, you understand?"

Bosco thought of his first wife, Anneliese, who would scream at him like this...Anneliese used to make Bosco wear hoopskirts and she'd pull the stays on his corset before sending him out, a tranny in the night to suck off drunks in the park...

But was she worse than Narayan?

"Are you listening to me, Bosco?"

Bosco had been watching Narayan's mounds heaving as she'd lectured him and indeed he felt quite ashamed of himself.

"It's S-T-E-E-P-Y, steepy mountain yields. Start again from the beginning, please."

Bosco got through the first stanza and successfully through "Steepy Mountain Yields."

And then Narayan began rubbing his cock faster and faster. She spat on her fingers and curled them around Bosco's sweltering glans.

Narayan squeezed hard as she pushed the head of his cock through the narrow opening of her forefinger and thumb.

"...And we will sit upon the rocks...seeing the shepherds feed their, their um..."

But that was it, he had forgotten everything.

Narayan let go of Bosco's now empurpled penis and she slapped his face, hard. She then reached over to the lamp table and picked up the old school ruler.

"Nuh-no please..." Bosco had tried so hard.

And he felt ashamed that now, when he was so intensely attracted to darling Nari and wanted dearly to see her naked, she forbade it, telling him she wouldn't remove so much as a bracelet until he could complete a memorized sonnet successfully.

Narayan reached into Bosco's fevered lap and pulled up his flagging penis and she took the ruler and slapped the head four or five times until he began sobbing.

But his cock of course just stiffened under the abuse.

"I have told you to study the sonnet. It took us three weeks for you to recite "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" correctly, and you called the quote "Shakespeare's fag poem"

"And Narayan, you didn't even undress for me after I finally did it."

He had been forced to recite it naked, with only a pink ribbon on his penis, as she and her big, strong buddies, men from her brother's moving company had sat and watched, all fully clothed, sucking down Bosco's Heinekens.

"Why would I undress just because you finally got through it? If you can't-"Narayan thwacked Bosco's penis as hard as she could with the ruler-"Expect me to summon any ardor for a dimwit who can't remember a poem in a shorter period of time. Really."

"And we have another problem, Bosco Thursday night you disobeyed me."

She twisted his testicles again, hissing...

Bosco was starting to notice how Narayan's Semitic eyebrows seemed to contract...much as his second wife Rachel's had done...Rachel was the ultimate Jewish girl...very spoiled.

Once, he'd gone to a lot of trouble to get tickets for an Eagles reunion concert, and Rachel had tied him in drag and put poor Bosco in the basement and taken her boyfriend instead...

And then caned Bosco viciously for complaining about this!

But Narayan was some kind of Rachel on speed, it seemed.

Bosco was puzzled now. What had he done to upset Nari Thursday night?

Every Tuesday and Thursday night, he was required to turn his computer cam on, as per Nari's orders. He would then strip naked and kneel in the corner, he had to do this from seven p.m. to midnight both nights, as a test of obedience.

Nari had promised that she might consider moving in with Bosco if he did this...but of course she'd be out with different men, checking to see if Bosco was still kneeling using her phone.

One night he'd sneaked out of the corner to go take a whizz in the bathroom, and run back, but she'd caught him and given him a horrible whipping. But that hadn't happened last Thursday night?

He now stopped drinking water at noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays just so he could guarantee his bladder wouldn't bother him during the five hours of horrible kneeling.

God knows, his knees would be in so much pain!

Yes, it was bad enough on his knees on the hardwood floor, and just to make sure he didn't need to take a shit, he'd take a pill that constipated him for 72 hours just to ensure he could stay in that fucking corner.

What happened differently on Thursday?

That's right, Bosco had somehow left his front door unlocked on Thursday night, and a young woman had walked in, and Bosco had tried to get up and dive for his bathrobe.

He was naked after all.

It had turned out that the young woman was at the wrong address.

And now as he saw the little half-smile on Narayan's face he realized that she probably had been the one to surreptitiously unlock the door, and hired an actress to walk in...the girl had been awfully pretty.

And after the girl had said she was mistaken, at the wrong address, she'd professed horror that Bosco was naked in his own house, was he some kind of perv?

She'd walked up and slapped Bosco across the face, this stranger had, and kneed him in the balls...

Bosco had fallen to the floor, humiliated being naked in front of the young lady, and now in acute pain from his nuts...

And the hot girl had stalked out of his house!

And of course now Bosco could imagine Nari waiting for this-this prostitute in the sports car Bosco had given her, and the whore jumping in the passenger seat and the two driving off together.

That had been Nari's way of getting Bosco to "misbehave" and leave the corner when he was supposed to what, stay naked facing the corner as attractive strangers walked into his house?

But Narayan had entrapped him...

And now Narayan was rising, and she was twitching her adorable butt in the tight skirt as she stalked to the umbrella stand where she kept her coiled bullwhip.

Bosco gasped, and for a moment his penis shriveled. It would be thirty for disobedience, leaving that damn corner...

But his penis enlarged again when he realized how he'd hooked up with this amazing Indian girl...so creative, and so cruel!