Making Him My Bitch

Story Info
A sexy cougar teaches a curious cub how to be Submissive.
762 words
4.02
44.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSpring
JSpring
2 Followers

I ask him what he's in the mood for tonight, and he says to surprise him, so that means I'm the one in charge tonight.

That's what I love about sex with him. He's always willing to push the limit and he trusts me without question. He brings out sides of me that I never knew existed before I was with him, and he keeps my creative juices flowing. Well, he keeps ALL my juices flowing just like a good boy should.

You see, he's younger than I am. We've been together for years, and now I'm pushing 40, and he is 27. He was 20 years old, and practically a virgin when I found him. He's my 1st younger man, but it turns out he was just what the Dr ordered.

It's amazing how much he has brought out in me over the past few years. Also, being as I'm the one that basically has taught him how to fuck, or at least how to do it well, I've only taught him to do things I like, and none of the things I don't. Customized cock. Hahaha. He and I aren't set to roles in sex either. Sometimes he's the dominant one, and I'm the submissive. But tonight, I'm in charge. This is exciting!

I walk into the room, where he is waiting for me. I'm wearing thigh high leather boots with a metal Spike heel, a leather corset, a ring gag around my neck, and I'm carrying my goody bag. I drop it down and the noise startles him. He looks up and his eyes widen. I love that look. It's a mixture of excitement, curiosity and fear. I reach into the bag, pulling out my whip and snapping it.

He jumps up and stands at attention, as I slowly run the edge of the whip down his muscular chest, past his belly, and I follow his V down to his cock, as I watch it start to stir. I lean in, and stare into his eyes and whisper 'Get down on your knees and unpack everything, now' He gets down on his knees, and pulls my toys out of the goody bag, lining them out on the floor.

'Paddle, and the toy' he grabs the pink paddle, and he pulls out a vibrating pink strap on, about 7 inches long. I put my foot on his back to slide the straps up my legs, as the straps rub against my nylons, they make a sexy sound followed by the purr of the vibrating cock I now am the proud owner of.

'Do you want to suck it?' I ask him as he is down on his knees anyway. He smiles and nods yes and slides his lips over my cock, licking the entire length, he slides his finger under the straps and he pushes 2 fingers inside me while also spreading open the lips of my pussy to allow more direct contact.

Yes, oh God yes I keep moaning as I put my hand on the back of his head, forcing his mouth down, pushing the vibrator against my clit. Looking down, watching him suck on it is such a turn on, as well as the vibrating against my pussy and it feels so good. I can't wait another moment, and I grab him, forcing him to the floor, on his hands and knees. I grab the lube and squirt it down onto my dick and his ass making it glisten as it runs down onto his balls and dripping from his cock. I dig my fingernails into his hips, and push the head of my pink lady member against his tight asshole.

He gasps and moans at the same time as I pull his hips towards me and thrust inside him at the same time. Reach around his waist and stroke him as I'm inside him. I turn the vibration all the way up on the toy, and the harder I push, I feel it pulsing and buzzing.

I can't hold back any longer, and as he screams my name again and again, I push as hard as I can, and I feel my orgasm washing all over my body. I scream and bite down on his back as I feel him orgasm in my hand.

His knees start to buckle, as we both fall to the floor, catching our breath and unable to move, he pulls me down onto his chest, and says 'you better rest up, I'm going to be ready for round 2 here soon.'

JSpring
JSpring
2 Followers