Making it in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
977 Followers

His dick, already liberally coated with her juices pushed against her asshole and after only a brief instant of resistance her hole surrendered to the invader. Williamson screamed as she felt her ass torn open but even as she felt the pain in her ass her pussy fluttered pleasurably causing her to gasp in surprise.

Anderson continued pressing into her until Williamson could feel his ball sack against her pussy lips. She gasped again in surprise that she'd fit his whole length into her ass. He slowly backed out, leaving her ass feeling both sore and empty. As he pressed back into her, this time the pain began to subside as pleasure began to return in full.

Williamson moaned as he bottomed out again. On Anderson' next push into her Williamson pressed her ass back to meet his wonderful cock. Slowly they began to pick up speed and their grunts and groans of excitement and exertion filled the cargo hold.

Holding tightly to Williamson's hips Anderson began to ram his cock into her ass with increasing force. Williamson could feel the head of his dick slamming deep into her bowels and found it increasingly pleasurable. Soon she felt her orgasm fast approaching. As her ass clenched down on the cock buried within she screamed out with pleasure, her whole body shuddering with the force of the orgasm tearing through her.

Anderson slammed into her one last time, holding her ass tight to him he roared out, "I'm fucking cumming in your ass, bitch!"

Williamson felt his member in her tender ass swell and pulse, "Yes! Yes! Do it! Make me your bitch!" And she is quickly rewarded with the sensation of cum shooting into her ass and she came once again around the spasming cock.

The two remained locked together for several long moments panting and trying to catch their breath. Williamson's ass and pussy were still pulsing with her every heart beat, sending flutters of pleasure out to her extremities.

Slowly Anderson withdrew and sat back in his chair. Through half closed eyes he watched Williamson drawing in deep breaths of air, her eyes still closed as she enjoyed the sensations still rippling through her.

"You leave me with a difficult decision, Captain Williamson." Anderson said as Williamson's eyes finally opened, "what am I to do with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"When I've been double-crossed before, I usually have the person 'fail' to do a proper safety check or some other self inflicted, permanent accident, a couple weeks or months down the road."

Williamson's eyes showed fear, after her experience so far she knew he wasn't bluffing, but he wasn't yet decided either. She crawled over to him, and began to lick and suck his still hard cock clean, lovingly bathing it with her tongue. Once again she felt her own arousal rising and just relaxed into it and enjoyed the sensations.

Anderson moaned with pleasure, "but that seems a waste with such excellent talents."

"Hmmm,hmmm." She mumbled around his cock, taking his full length into her mouth as she began to use her fingers to touch her pussy.

"You've really turned into quite the little nympho in such a sort time, so what do I do?"

Williamson didn't answer; her world was once again centered on sex, the cock in her mouth, and the fingers on her pussy... Nothing else mattered, or even existed.

"I could make quite a fortune selling you as a sex slave..."

Anderson could see a slight look of horror cross Williamson's face, but her lips didn't leave his dick for a second and she was really starting to moan around it.

"Just picture it, you could have a cock filling your ass, pussy, and mouth simultaneously."

Williamson did picture it, and despite not wanting that fate the idea of being stuffed with so many hard cocks excited her further and she came almost immediately on her fingers.

"Perhaps that would be a waste as well, the kind of people who buy such things get bored easily and would likely kill you in a year." Anderson seemed to continue contemplating Williamson's fate.

Williamson got up off the floor and turned to face away from Anderson and mount his cock, lining it up with her still hungry pussy. She closed her eyes in blissful pleasure as her pussy was filled. She rode his manhood, thinking only of getting more pleasure for herself.

Anderson watched her ass move up and down as she rides his dick. The feel of her tight pussy on his manhood was truly fantastic, inexperienced as she was she was already the best fuck of his life. He pushed a finger up her ass, and she moaned with increasing excitement and pleasure. As he pushed a second and then a third finger up her ass she came on his cock again, and he decided what to do with her.

He pulled his fingers free from her ass and she lifted her pussy up from his dick, holding it she immediately pointed it to her backdoor, sliding back down, taking the full length with a single, long moan.

Anderson grunted as he lifted his hips, forcing his dick even deeper into her ass. Williamson began really fucking his cock riding it with regular grunts and groans of pleasure.

Anderson reached around her and began rubbing her pussy lips and clit. Williamson's grunts and groans turned to screams and then she was cumming again. Anderson wasn't far behind her shooting his load up her ass.

Williamson collapsed forward on the floor, feeling thoroughly sated and exhausted.

"You'll be coming back to my ship, resign at the end of this mission. Once you've done that you'll know where to find me. I'm not letting a prize like you go to waste."

"Thank-you, captain." Williamson said gratefully, and she gets off the floor, but while still on her knees she licked Anderson' cock clean in sincere thanks.

"You should get dressed so you can return to your ship." Anderson said with a smile as he noted her disappointment that the activities were over.

"I cannot wait to resume serving you." Williamson said after she was dressed and before she and Anderson left the cargo hold.

"Me neither, there is much more pleasure to be had."

Williamson shivered with anticipation before returning to her crew and ship. 2 weeks before she could return to Anderson. She would be counting down the days.

n2anal78
n2anal78
977 Followers
12