Making Kathy Mine Ch. 01

Story Info
Kathy's office flirtations take an unexpected twist.
1.8k words
4.24
56.6k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a long story of how I turned an ordinary girl into the brazen, aggressively bi-sexual slut that every man dreams of having for their own. It takes place in 1998, and is 100% true. NO fiction here!

I have put a "poor man's copyright" on this story, so please do not use it without permission.

This chapter has a lot of background information, but I promise that all of it is relevant.

I was 21 years old and working in a direct sales firm. School had just gotten out, and the company hired a number of girls who had just graduated high school. The sales staff were all males in their early 20's, were told in no uncertain terms that the telemarketers were "off limits".

That was a damn shame, as many of the girls were quite attractive. One of them was named Kathy. She was pretty, having dark, shoulder length hair and exceptionally large breasts. She dressed conservatively- one might say "cheaply". Much of her wardrobe looked as if it came from low-rent department stores, and she sometimes wore the same thing more than once a week.

Kathy would stare at me every time I was within eyeshot, and let so many people in the office know that she thought I was "hot" that it got back to me several times. One time I returned to the office after getting out of a lead early, and she was near the exit with my boss and another girl. Mind you, we had never spoken before. Since the place was closing, I asked my boss if he wanted to go out and grab a beer. Kathy cut in, saying she was amazed that "someone like me" couldn't find a date, all while giving me an alluring look.

Still, since I wanted to keep my job, I resisted her advances.

Fate stepped in- a friend of mine worked in a factory, and the company was looking for a new person to head their sales staff. I applied for the job, figuring I had no chance for the position since I was only 21. But after convincing the interviewer that I was the right person for the job- that's what sales is all about- I got the job and gave proper notice to my current employer.

The company I was working for was fairly small, and they were nice enough to give me a going away party on my last day. We hung out at the office saying our goodbyes until 10:00, then I went to my car.

Kathy was waiting there for me.

I said hello, and she started crying. She said that she couldn't believe we'd never see each other again, and embraced me, crying on my chest. She then started to rub my back and press against me, occasionally letting out moans of arousal.

Mind you, I'd had my share of girls in the past, but I'd never quite had a woman throw herself at me this way. I decided that, for once, I wasn't just going to be grateful that a girl was willing to have sex with me, as I had in the past. I was going to take full advantage of this situation. I asked Kathy to get in my car, and her eyes lit up.

I started the car and drove behind the building. I stopped, parked, and looked Kathy directly in the eye. What I would have done in the past is kissed her for a while, then eventually caressed her breast, her ass, etc and gradually built toward intercourse.

Not this time. I boldly pulled up my shirt, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, unzipped my fly, and dropped my trousers to my knees, all while looking right at her. Her eyes lit up and her mouth opened in surprise.

I held my seven-inch cock in my hand. "Show me if you know what to do with this", I commanded. Kathy leaned right over and started sucking for all she was worth. After about five minutes I left my load building up. I told Kathy that I was about to come, and that she was to swallow every drop. She did.

I offered Kathy a ride home and learned some things about her on the way- mind you, up until this point she was still a complete stranger. She didn't have a car, and walked over a mile to work five days a week. She still lived with her mother and two younger sisters. She'd been in a relationship with the same guy since she was fifteen, and was engaged before he broke it off right after they graduated. She said he'd been the only guy she'd ever slept with.

We got to her house, I took her phone number and matter-of-factly told her that she'd soon be up to number two.

Kathy lived about 20 miles from my apartment, and I picked her up a couple of times a week for sex. I was disappointed- she was fairly dull and stationary in bed. She didn't have orgasms- she just kind of "went along". I also found out that she was a bit whiny and argumentative. She complained that we didn't go on enough "real dates", and they we didn't go out on Saturday nights like a "real couple" (since I was dating other women on Saturdays, of course). She suddenly became reluctant to give me a blow job, and told me that anal sex was out of the question. She said that the thought of getting tit-fucked was "gross".

I finally got fed up, and stopped calling her. She then started leaving messages on my answering machine every day, up to three times a day, sounding more and more frantic with each call, sometimes crying. I didn't care- she had her chance and she blew it.

I returned from work one night and Kathy was waiting for me outside my apartment building. She said she'd spent all of her money getting a cab ride there, and asked why I hadn't returned her calls.

The "old" me would have made up a lame excuse about "being busy" or something. But instead I flat-out told her that she was a nice enough person, but wasn't worth the trouble in a relationship. I offered her money for a cab home, and wished her well. She was shocked that I wouldn't give her a ride home, and started crying. But I didn't feel like dealing with her in a car for a half hour ride.

Kathy then fell to her knees and started begging me to reconsider. She said that for months she dreamed of having a relationship with me, and said she'd do anything for a second chance. Frankly, the sight of her on her knees begging on the asphalt of my apartment complex parking lot rekindled my interest, and I invited her up to my place.

Once inside, I asked if she was serious about her offer to do "anything", and she enthusiastically- almost hyperactively- insisted that she was. I instructed her to remove all of her clothing, which she did with a hint of reluctance as I took a seat on the couch to enjoy the show. I must say, she was quite a sight in all her naked glory.

I instructed her to put her hands behind her back so I could get a good look at her breasts. As I stated earlier, she has big breasts that looked odd against her small frame. She was barely five feet tall and thin, but had big, soft, natural breasts. I asked her to swing them around and she did, although she was clearly embarrassed to do so.

I then had her turn around and grab her feet, so I could see her ass. I then told her to lay down on the coffee table and use her hands to spread her legs apart so that I could see her cunt. She wasn't shaved down there, in fact it appeared she wasn't even trimmed.

I told her that from now on, she was to do whatever I said. She cut me off, saying that she would do anything I asked from now on.

"That's not good enough", I explained. "You have to do everything I say without questioning it. No arguing- ever. I don't care what I ask you to do, you will do it with enthusiasm and a smile. Do you understand?"

She looked down and nodded in agreement.

"Once again, that's not good enough. You will smile and say "Yes, Sir" whenever met with a request, is that clear?"

She looked at me and forced a smile "Yes, sir" she replied.

I told her to get on her hands and knees n front of me. When she did, I instructed her to remove the shoe and sock from my right foot. After she did so, I instructed her to lick up and down the bottom of my foot. After a few minutes of that, I told her to give each of my toes their own individual blow job.

I stood up and removed all of my clothes. She was clearly expecting me to shove my cock in her mouth, but I had other ideas. I turned around and stuck my ass in her face.

"Lick my ass" I commanded.

She started licking my gluteus, which felt fine but it wasn't what I really wanted.

"Kathy, take your tongue and stick it up my ass. Stick it in as far as it will go".

She did exactly as she was told, and gently yet vigorously gave me a wonderful rim-job.

From there I told her to get on the coffee table face-down, on her elbows and knees. I put on a condom, and entered her pussy from behind. As I slammed in and out of her, she began to moan in ecstasy, and came twice before I did. This was a far cry from the docile young lady that I'd broken off with. I could tell that being dominated excited her.

After I came, I removed the condom and turned it inside out, rubbing the contents off on my foot as Kathy watched. I then instructed her to lick my foot clean, and she did so without hesitation.

She asked if she could spend the night, and I flatly told her no, since I anticipated getting a call from another woman I was courting. I did offer her a ride home.

In the car, I instructed Kathy to see hey gynecologist and to get on birth control. I assured her that I would use condoms with other women. She was taken aback by that statement, but she correctly responded with a "yes, sir". As I dropped her off, I said I'd be back to pick her up at 6:30 on Thursday night, and that I expected her to be freshly bathed and to have all of her body hair shaved by then.

She was taken aback. "Except for my...my private parts, right?"

"Wrong" I replied. I want you completely shaved down. Especially down there.

To be continued...

Please note that I enjoy feedback, and would love to know what you thought of this story.