Making Kathy Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy tests the boundaries of her new agreement.
1.6k words
4.48
40.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part two of long story of how I turned an ordinary girl into the brazen, aggressively bi-sexual slut that every man dreams of having for their own. It takes place in 1998, and is 100% true. NO fiction here!

I have put a "poor man's copyright" on this story, so please do not use it without permission.

At 6:40 on Thursday night, I drove up to Kathy's house and beeped the horn (no, Kathy- I'm not interested in meeting your family). She was wearing jeans, a black sleeveless mock turtleneck, and white heels. That further established that she didn't know how to dress, but I figured that was something easy enough to fix.

She got in the car and we kissed passionately. This was the first time we'd really done that, and based on the fact that she gasped and blushed, I'd say she was pleased. And so was I- she was a tasty, clean, and passionate young woman.

As I drove toward my apartment, Kathy and I had an easy conversation. As a brief aside, there are many "normal" aspects to a BDSM relationship. It's not all one person barking orders at an intimidated servant 24 / 7. A couple talks, and they establish a level of friendship. At the same time, one person is in charge, and the other understands that.

Anyway, I learned that Kathy had been seeing the same guy- Wayne- throughout high school. They became engaged, but right after graduation Wayne broke it off, and soon started seeing her best friend, Kayla. She said she suspected that they'd been fooling around beforehand, and said she'd never speak to either of them again. I gently reminded her that I hadn't made an agreement for the two of us to see each other exclusively.

She thought for a moment and said "I appreciate your honesty. At least you're not a lying bastard like Wayne". I asked if she was seeing anyone else, and she said no. I believed her, and reminded her that she wasn't allowed to date anyone else.

As we drove closer to my apartment I asked her to pull down her pants and show me her freshly shaven cunt, as I had asked her to remove all of her body hair from below the neck the last time we met.

Incredibly enough...she ignored me.

"Have you gone deaf?" I asked. "When I ask you to do something, you agreed to say "Yes Sir" and do it- with enthusiasm and a smile".

She paused for a moment then blurted out the words "I didn't shave".

My jaw dropped, and my mood completely changed. I couldn't believe it.

"That's just something very personal to me" she whined.

I felt like a complete idiot. I scowled at her, and turned on my left directional, using an adjascent street to do a U-turn.

She tried to remain quiet, but her breathing gave away that she was in a panic. "Where are we going?" she asked, barely holding back tears.

"You're going home", I replied. "I've got a good mind to toss you out of the car right here and now, but I'll be nice and drive you home, and I'll never see you again".

She started sobbing. "That's just a very personal place for me- please understand!"

I coldly told her not to worry- she could keep it any way she wanted. All while I sped back to her house.

She began to panic. "I'll shave it! I'll shave it as soon as we get to your apartment". She started sobbing again and apologized, but it wasn't good enough.

"Look", I explained- "I don't want to spend my time debating and arguing with you. You obviously can't comply with a simple request- to be clean shaven by tonight- as we agreed that you would, so we're done. This is it".

We drove in silence for two or three minutes when she chimed in. "Dante...I...I get it. I want to be with you, and I'll do anything you say. Last time I just told you that so you wouldn't break up with me. This time I mean it. I'll shave myself...I'll do anything you say .You're the boss. Please don't leave me".

And with that, she started to sob- again. But this time it was different. There was something about her that seemed more sincere, as if she had surrendered.

I asked her to remain silent while I thought, and she did- all while I sped back toward her house and further away from mine. About five miles from her house was a shopping mall. I parked right under a spotlight and told her to come with me. She looked at me, smiled, and replied "Yes, sir". She was trying- hard.

I'd never been to this mall before. It was relatively old- a one story deal with 30 or so low to medium rent stores. I looked at the mall directory and asked Kathy if she was serious what she said she was ready to do "anything".

She looked me in the eye and passionately repeated the word "anything". "Yes, sir, I will do anything to please you" she said with a smile.

I took her by the hand, and she seemed to like that. We walked around the mall until we got to a pet store. As soon as we got there, I told the cashier that I needed a dog collar. When he asked how big my dog was, I told him that the dog's neck was the same as Kathy's, and since she was easier to bring to the mall than my dog, we could just use her neck for fitting.

He reluctantly accepted the story, and finally fitted her neck snugly with a studded leather collar. From there I picked up a leash for the collar, paid for the items, and dragged Kathy out of the store by her new leash.

Next was the hardware store. I purchased a small lock that opened with a key. From there, we went to a store that carried school supplies. I picked out a 24-inch ruler and told Kathy to purchase it. As the cashier rang it up, I smacked the ruler against my hand and gave Kathy a hard look. Both Kathy and the cashier knew what I had planned to do with that ruler.

We went back out to the parking lot. My car was parked far- but not too far- from the mall. And it was under the lights.

I asked Kathy if I had permission to use the lock to secure the dog collar to her neck. She replied "Yes, Sir".

"No", I said- "we need more enthusiasm".

Kathy took a deep breath- "Sir...please sir...put that lock on my collar".

With that, I locked it in and told her that she was to wear the collar from now on, as a symbol of my control over her. And with that, I grabbed Kathy by the neck and kissed her again. She kissed me back with everything she had.

"Okay", I said. "Time for your punishment". Kathy began to meekly protest, but I flatly told her to shutup. I rolled down the window of my car, and told Kathy to grab the bottom of the window with both her hands.

I took a good look at her waiting ass, then told her to drop her pants and underwear. She quickly considered the request, and complied. As her bare ass shone under the parking lot light, Kathy clung to my car awaiting her next command.

I pulled the ruler out of the shopping bag and told Kathy that she had choices. She could say "more, sir" after getting a swat from the ruler, or "no more" which would mean that the paddling was over- and so was our relationship.

I reared back and swatted her once, hard enough to produce a loud snapping sound.

The blow stung her, but without hesitation, she said "more, sir".

That was all I needed- one shot. I wasn't interested in harming her, but demonstrating who was in charge and getting her to submit, which I had established to my complete satisfaction.

Her willingness to accept public humiliation and punishment excited me to no end. I opened the door and told her to lay on her back across the driver's seat and spread her legs. I dropped my pants, put on a condom on my raging hard-on, and with no foreplay whatsoever started screwing her brains out. Again, I couldn't believe how much she screamed, groaned, and cummed. She was completely different than the girl I'd broken up with two weeks ago.

After I'd come, I took off my condom, turned it inside out, and wiped the contents all over her tits that were covered by her black top.

As we drove away, she asked if she could tell me something, and I said yes. "When I was with Wayne" Kathy said, "sex was a chore. But this is FUN. I'm so horny I feel like another person".

About a mile from her house, I pulled over and told her to walk the rest of the way home, as I felt the world deserved a glimpse of Kathy parading down the streets of her hometown- and into her house- in her new dog collar with cum stains smeared all over her black top.

Before she departed I gave her another deep, passionate kiss and said that I'd pick her up in eight days- on a Friday night- and that spend the weekend at my apartment. She could barely hold back her tears of joy as she thanked me.

I thought for a moment and told her not to underestimate the magnitude of the tests that lied ahead.

Part Three is coming soon. I enjoy feedback, and would love to know what you thought of this story.