Making Kristy Ch. 1

Story Info
Her husband, her lesbian.
2.1k words
4.24
112.2k
8

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have a strange kind of relationship. Looking back on everything now she must have had a plan from the very beginning. I know for a fact, I would never had agreed to this “special” relationship we have, if it had been discussed before we were married. It took careful, step-by-step planning to get us to where we are now.

My wife Loraine admitted to me that she was bisexual on our first date. Like most men this did nothing to discourage me. That very moment I knew I wanted to marry her. Heck, I worshiped her inside and out. She was everything I ever wanted in a woman. Her blue eyes, blonde hair and childlike smile drove me crazy every time I looked at her.

Those first few months of our relationship were special. I remember how I cherished and suckled her small but perky breasts as I sometimes masturbated myself to orgasm. She seemed to enjoy this type of worship and never once discouraged it.

We enjoyed this type of sensual lovemaking until the day I asked her to be my wife. That’s when everything changed.

She wanted to abstain from having sex until our wedding night. Sure, I bellyached about it for a little while but I wanted to make her happy. And if doing without for a couple months made her happy then so be it.

She wasn’t completely cruel though. About a month before our wedding date she suggested that I try on her silk panties, she explained that lately her bisexual fantasies seemed to running rampant. She said that it might be a way to combine heterosexual sex with the fantasy of making love to a woman.

At first my heart sank. There were so many conflicting emotions that I didn’t know which way I would go. First and foremost was the thought of giving up my masculinity so freely. I knew that if Loraine saw me in a pair of woman’s underwear she might not ever see me the same way again. However she was persistent and loving about her request. She reassured me by telling me that a lot of couples play dress up and there was nothing to be ashamed of.

That night she picked out a pair of frilly pink panties for me to wear. I ate her sweet pussy as I masturbated and stained the front of my underwear. After the thrill of kinky sex was gone, I instantly felt ashamed. It didn’t help that she kept telling me how pretty I looked.

After that first night, the panties became a frequent staple in our sexual menu.

Three years into our marriage Loraine began regularly seeing a woman in her office. However, she never talked much about their sexual encounters. I think that was the most disappointing thing about the whole situation. I still fantasize about my wife lapping at some women’s shaved pussy. Oh well, she never said she would include me in that part of her life so I guess I had no right to expect it.

Last year, her and her friend ended the relationship. Loraine told me that even though she was bi she had feelings of guilt whenever they were together. She continued by explaining that if she wanted feminine she had her sweet husband here to satisfy her.

Things began to change quickly after that. Loraine started going out even more frequently than she had when she was seeing her lady friend. I questioned her briefly about it one night, as she was getting ready for one of her late night excursions.

“I didn’t think you were going to going to see any other women?” I meekly asked.

She obviously didn’t feel comfortable with the topic and attempted to change the subject. “Have you seen my black thong honey?”

“Is it anyone I know?”

She kind of brushed by me pretending to look elsewhere for her garment. “I thought I washed it yesterday, but I guess its still in the laundry.”

“If you don’t want to talk about it- I guess.” I began but was interrupted by her sigh.

“Oh sweetie, I really didn’t want to talk about this right now, but I have always been truthful to you and I don’t want to stop now- so…” She said as she sat down on the edge of the bed. “I’ve been seeing Richard- you know the guy that lives on Chestnut Street- the blue and white house.”

My heart sank. I had always accepted her extramarital affairs with women but that was completely different. Up until that moment I never once felt cheated on- now my wife of seven years was telling me that she was seeing someone else.

My jaw dropped open and I sat there completely speechless.

“Oh come on now.” She groaned. “You never had a problem with me seeing anyone before. Why the glum look?”

“That was a woman- this is another man.” I complained.

“Sweetie, you know that I love you- this has nothing to do with that. Besides you and I have something that me and Richard could never have.”

I wanted to be reasonable, I really did. “What is that?” I questioned.

“When was the last time we made love?” She volleyed.

“Last night.”

She laughed and patted me on the hand. “No honey, I mean when was the last time you actually penetrated me?”

It was kind of funny, I opened my mouth as if I were going to blurt out the answer but found myself without one. It took almost a full thirty seconds of searching my memory before I had the answer. “A long time.”

“It was last year- on our anniversary.” She answered for me. “We have a routine. Usually I come home from work to find you wearing some sexy pair of my panties. Then we hop into bed- I spread my legs and you masturbate until you cum. Don’t get me wrong though. I wouldn’t want it any other way- its just...” She began, “Its just that sometimes a woman needs more- if you know what I mean.”

She tried to comfort me by telling me I had nothing to worry about. She said that she had started to take birth control and that the thing between Richard and her was merely sexual. This, however, didn’t help the way I was feeling.

“If you wanted to make love, why didn’t you ask? I mean I could have…”

Loraine laughed as if I had just told her some hilarious joke. Then she did sort of a double take to see if I was sincere. “Oh baby- you aren’t serious are you? I thought you knew; you were always more of a girlfriend than a husband.

I was humiliated.

I think she realized this and quickly regained her composure. Her face turned serious and she gently took my hand. “Your- um penis- well do you know how some people where made for fucking and some people- well were made for eating.”

I was clueless. What she was saying to me made no sense. I just sat there and shrugged my shoulders as she continued.

“Honey, you know your penis is small don’t you?” Listen, I promise you that I will never cheat on you again. Sure I mean I will see men from time to time but from now on you will be the only woman I ever sleep with.”

I didn’t know what to say.

“Don’t be said.” She said in a pouty voice. “I’ll tell you what, if you have your panties on when I get home from my date I will make sure I take care of your little clitty- okay?

In some sick and perverted way this seemed to make me feel a little bit better. I just sat there while my wife got up and finished getting dressed for her date.

After she left I thought about what she said in great length and much to my humiliation I started to get aroused.

I’m not sure what came over me. I started daydreaming about my loving wife and the way she always nurtured me, how she always told me I was her pretty little girl. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to please her the way she wanted to be pleased.

I found myself going through her underwear looking for the perfect thing to wear for her. I wanted to look sexy- I wanted her to want me when she got home.

I stumbled upon a pair of purple panties that had a matching bra attached. Up until that point I had confined myself to just panties, strangely enough I found myself trying on the complete set. I stood there for a few minutes looking at myself in the mirror. “This is ridiculous.” I thought. “I look nothing like a girl.”

I think it was the hair poking out from underneath the bra that repulsed me so much. Without thinking much about it I found myself in the bathroom shaving away the stray hairs.

This only seemed to make things worse because after a few minutes I had this huge bald spot in the middle of my chest. Now, not only did I look ridiculous but also you could tell I had attempted to shave. I realized that the only way to look half way normal again was to finish shaving completely.

As the night wore on I was getting more and more aroused and with it I was getting more and more bold. I had already shaved my chest and I found no reason to stop there. I continued with under my arms, my legs and ultimately the rest of my body hair was gone- even my cock was void of hair.

I returned to the bedroom where my adventure had begun and admired my work in the mirror. Two things caught my attention. First I noticed that Loraine had been right about the size of my penis, without hair it looked almost baby-like. Second and oddly enough I discovered that somehow I had gotten grossly out of shape. My chest had become bigger almost womanly. I cupped my rounded tits and wondered how they would look in the bra.

Finally satisfied with the way I looked I lay back in the bed and started to message my shaved cock.

I hadn’t been laying down for more than a few minutes before Loraine came home from her date. Her reaction was more than I could have ever expected. She stood at the doorway to our bedroom looking at me with total lust and abandon.

“I see you found the panties I bought for you.” She smiled

I moaned and continued to work my cock.

“You look beautiful.” She said as she started to disrobe- it was almost comical as clothes flew everywhere. “Do you know how much I wanted to see you like this.” She groaned as she crawled up next to me in the bed.

I was glad I pleased her.

She was like a wild woman as she groped and fondled my breast through the slightly padded bra. Before that night I would have never imagined how sensitive a mans nipples could be. I briefly gently guided her hungry mouth toward my chest.

I had been teasing myself all evening and I knew that if she continued to work her mouth on me like she was I would climax in no time, so reluctantly I moved away from her and started to cover her body with small kisses and bites.

She moaned as she gently parted her legs and I nuzzled in between her awaiting thighs. In my life I had never smelled anything more delicious or erotic than her recently fucked pussy. I felt like I was a mouse driven by instinct lured in by the cheese. I only paused briefly as I came face to face with her frothy milk-covered slit.

“I love you Kristy.” My wife groaned as I pushed my tongue into her cum filled pussy.

I wanted to drink ever drop from her cup and as I swallowed my first mouthful of sperm I shot my load across the bed with a powerful earth-shattering explosion.

I collapsed on the bed near her feet. Loraine purred and crawled down to me to take me in her arms. “I love you Kristy.” She repeated. “This is something I have fantasized about since the first day that we met.” Then she covered me up with a blanket and kissed me on the forehead. “I hope it’s always this good.”

I reached down and adjusted my still hard shaft in my overly tight panties and smiled when I realized that I hoped for the very same thing.