Making Kristy Ch. 2

Story Info
Couple engages in another man woman lesbian encounter.
2k words
4.22
69.2k
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, my wife and I have a very strange relationship.

Yesterday was my twenty ninth birthday and Loraine went all out. First we went to the movies, then out dancing. Later that evening we cuddled up next to each other and watched a little television. It had been so long since we spent any real time together I was beginning to forget how much I loved her.

Out of the blue she grabbed the remote and flipped the television off. “I almost forgot.” She said excitedly. “Your presents.”

I had a feeling I knew what she had gotten me, but I wasn’t going to spoil the surprise. Heck, the only time that we have relations anymore is when I was wearing something feminine so I knew that sometime this evening she was going to break out something “new” for me.

She hurriedly ushered me upstairs. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she stopped just outside the bedroom door. “Close your eyes.” She said, “and don’t peek either.”

I took a deep breath as she led me slowly inside the bedroom. “This has to be big.” I thought to myself. Whatever it was she was thrilled to death with herself.

“K- open ‘em” She said like a giddy schoolgirl.

I opened my eyes to find nothing. Not so much as one wrapped present. For a minute I thought it was some sort of practical joke. I quickly scanned the room to see if I was missing something- but again I came up empty. “Okay, I give, where’s the present.”

“Open up the drawers.” She replied.

Like 10 year old at Christmas time, I anxiously opened the top drawer to find nothing out of the unusual. I pushed it closed and open the second, again- nothing. I repeated this until I had completely checked all the drawers. If there was a present in there I was missing it. All I seemed to find were my wife’s neatly folded clothes.

“WELL?” She growled.

“Um, I don’t see anything.” I said apologetically.

“Honey- that’s your dresser.” She replied. “Everything in there is yours.”

And for some reason I got an instant hard-on.

I opened the top drawer and examined its contents a little closer this time. It was all so beautiful. There were all different colors and styles of women’s panties and bras. In the second drawer there were socks and pantyhose.

The remaining drawers contained slacks and blouses and they all seemed to have a match. Even the closet was filled with dresses and shoes. I was totally overwhelmed. “All of this?” I questioned.

“I love you baby.” She responded with a quick peck on the cheek.

The reality of it though was setting in. She had to of spent thousands on all of this and I was beginning to think that all the money she had spent on me was going to go to waste. I mean at most we played dress up once or twice a month.

Sure, sometimes, for kicks, I would wear a pair of panties under my slacks at work but I could afford to do it. I owned a little stop and shop in the main part of town and there were only three other people that worked there with me. Besides, I was the boss! “I love it.” I said as I grabbed Loraine and kissed her. “But don’t you think that it’s a little to much?”

She just smiled and asked me to sit down on the edge of the bed. She said that the biggest surprise was yet to come. To tell you the truth, I couldn’t think of anything that could be as big as the one she had just sprung on me.

But all of a sudden she turned serious on me. Her smile kind of just faded away and then she took my hand. My hear kind of did flip flops when she took a deep breath. That’s when I realized that what ever she was about to tell me had to be big.

“I’m pregnant.” She said.

At first I was ecstatic. All my life I had dreamed of being a dad and now my beautiful wife was telling me that my dream was about to come true. Then it all hit me at once. It had been over a year since we had made love. Sure I would eat her out once in a while (when she was in the mood) but the actually act of penetration hadn’t happened for almost 18 months.

“How, I mean who- but we never, um.” I said.

I felt awkward and continually shifted my position on the bed. I wanted to make eye contact with her but I found it almost impossible.

“Richard.” Loraine replied and then she let go of my hand and stood up from the bed.

“I thought, I mean you told me that you were using birth control. You said that I didn’t have anything to worry about.”

There was something strangely calm about her. It was in a way, soothing. “This is your birthday and I want to make it special for you.” She explained. “You are going to be just as much a mother to the baby as I am so there is no reason ruin the rest of the night with an argument. What I really want to do right now is to see you try on a couple of the things that I bought you.”

I was surprised how easy I let go of the disagreement. Maybe it was the mere thought of trying on women’s panties or the thought of eating my sweet wife’s pussy until she came that did it, I don’t know. “What would you like to see?”

“Okay- take off those clothes mister.” She said with a playful growl.

At that moment I couldn’t think of anything I wanted to do more.

Loraine grabbed a handful of things and walked over to where I was standing. She ran her hands lightly over my freshly shaven chest and then cupped my balls. “Smooth.” She whimpered. “Look how beautiful you are.” She continued as she guided me toward the mirror. My knees felt week and they almost buckled. It had been so long since I had, had another person’s hand on my penis that the feeling almost sent me over the edge. “SEE.”

She was right I did look nice. It was almost as if I were willing myself to look more feminine. My hips seemed a bit more rounded- even my tits seemed to have grown from the last time I had checked. All I could do was moan quietly.

“God, I love your breast.” She said as she traced her tongue lightly around my nipple.

She handed me some underwear and without being told I bent down to put them on. For me it was a time of self-discovery. That was when I realized that I really liked wearing panties and bra’s. I liked being nurtured and called Kristy. In some strange way I even liked when she told me that I was going to be a mother to our child. “Try this on.” She said as she handed me a matching bra. “It might be a little big on you but I think you will grow into it.”

I was even becoming a pro at putting one on too. It slid on effortlessly.

“Wow.” She said as she examined me. “I had no idea you had grown that much.”

It was a perfect fit. I was actually showing cleavage. I couldn’t believe it- if you were to look at me from the neck down you would have sworn that I was a woman.

Loraine started to question me- asking me how I felt, how I thought I looked. Throughout the questioning she rubbed my aching cock through the silky panties. “Are you happy?” She whispered into my ear. “Did you have a good birthday?”

We were like two girls at a sleepover. She giggled and dressed me while I beamed in the mirror at the way I looked. After the lipstick, rouge, eyeliner and fingernail polish she revealed my new look. I was Kristy- completely. (At least I thought I was)

Loraine suddenly became calm, “I’m sorry I lied to you. I really never meant it to go this far.” She continued. “And if you forgive me I swear I will never deceive you again.”

“What do you mean?” I said- this conversation was the furthest from my mind.

“About Richard and about us using birth control. I wanted to tell you but…”

“You mean you never got the pill?” I questioned

Loraine paused a while like she was debating on whether or not to tell me what she was thinking and then she smiled down at me. “Yeah- I got the pill but you are the one that has been taking it.”

It was all starting to make sense now.

My beard was thinner, my hips were rounder, and I was even growing breasts.

“I love you Kristy.” She said, “and tonight I want to give you one last thing- I want you to fuck me.”

I had waited so long to hear her say that again that I could hardly contain myself. I leaned into her and pressed my lips gently against hers. However she somehow managed to push me away. “I want you to fuck me but before you do, there is something that I have to tell you.”

To be perfectly honest it wouldn’t have mattered what she said- if it meant making love to my wife again- she could have told me the world was going to end- it wouldn’t have changed ANYTHING.

“I told Richard that I was going to have sex with you tonight. I told him that it was going to be the last time. I want you to know it isn’t because I don’t love you- because I do. It just isn’t right. You are my woman lover- my girlfriend.”

What was I supposed to do? The whole time she was speaking to me she was slowly and methodically jerking my cock through my panties. I moaned and then adjusted myself so that her hand could roam freely over my body.

“But don’t think I don’t understand how you feel. I have been seeing Richard for four months now and I really care about him Kristy. I don’t think its fair that you wait around here for me. I will understand if you meet someone else. I guess what I am trying to say is, you have my permission to date.”

I watched as Loraine stood up and started to undress. Her eyes were filled with lust as she positioned her naked pussy just above my five-inch cock. I wanted to plunge myself into her but somehow I managed to restrain myself.

“Tell me you will always be my girlfriend?” Loraine commanded. Her tone seemed to grow more serious, more demanding.

“Always.” I promised.

I felt my cock enter her enlarged hole. Her juices dripped down my shaft and ran between my legs. It was all that I ever wanted.

She moaned and threw her head back- instantly I convulsed and exploded inside of her. I had never felt such intense pleasure in my life. Waive after waive of electricity seemed to surge through my body. I felt and watched as my pink fingernails scrapped against Loraine’s arms.

I thought, for a minute, that she would be disappointed that I had came so quickly. However if she was she didn’t show it.

Loraine moved so that my softening cock slipped from her pussy. Afterwards she collapsed on the bed next to me.

“Would you like me to eat you out?” I asked.

“Oh no baby, I’m fine. That was for you- besides we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Richard wants to take us out for your birthday. So you better just get some rest and for some reason I have a feeling that you are going to need it.”