Making Kristy Ch. 6

Story Info
He/She going in another direction.
1.7k words
4.2
39.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing and staring at myself in the mirror I can’t believe how fast my hair has grown over the last three months. Now extended well below my shoulders and nearly to the middle of my back. I thought to myself briefly how soft and feathered it looked as I combed it back away from my eyes.

Looking back now, I am glad that Loraine encouraged me to date. Okay so maybe I’m going a little overboard. Yes, I am still blowing Chip at the store. Once in a while I see my other employees also. I know its not good business- but this is all new to me. So…

I have a date with Andy tonight.

I’m very excited because this is the first time I showed anyone my brand, spanking, new breasts. In the span of one operation they went from a size thirty-six b to forty d. They look so good I couldn’t resist wearing something a little low cut that showed them off.

Over the past several months Andy and I have been getting along amazingly. He treats me just like a lady wherever we go. Yes, I notice when he opens doors for me and pulls out chairs for me. But most of all I like it the way he takes a hold of my hand and walks me down the street when we are taking that special kind of romantic walk.

Andy would be here in an hour and I hadn’t even begun to put on my makeup.

I looked at my sculptured breasts carefully. The electrolysis seemed to be working. Not only was my hair on my chest almost all gone but also I had noticed the hair on my legs and cock was becoming much, much thinner.

I just couldn’t seem to take my eyes off of myself. The way I look now is nothing compared to the way I looked less than a half a year ago. In this time of my life I couldn’t be happier. I have a beautiful wife who is now almost 7 months pregnant. In no time at all I’m going to be a mother. God that still sounds funny when I say that.

Richard and Loraine planned on staying in for the evening. Lately both of them have been extremely randy. The day before Richard made a joke about how her firm rounded belly turned him on and he could hardly keep his hands off of it.

I took my time getting dressed. I wanted to enjoy the sensation now more than ever because I have never felt more like a woman than I did then. In fact the hour passed so quickly that Andy’s arrival caught me completely off guard.

I splashed on a dab of perfume and headed down stairs. As I made my grand entrance I noticed Loraine and Richard giggling to themselves in a far off corner. Andy just stood at the bottom of the stairs open mouthed and in shock. “You like?” I said as I struck a pose for him.

He was speechless.

“You two kids have fun.” My wife said as Andy took my hand and led me toward the door. The way she said it made me think that something was going on.

I hate when people keep things from me.

We arrived for our dinner reservations a few minutes early but the maître d' was able to seat us the moment we arrived. That’s when I was convinced something defiantly was going on.

There was a bottle of wine dated 1963 on ice sitting in the middle of the table. I’m not an expert on wine or anything but it must have cost a bundle. And soon after we were seated a man playing a violin came over and started playing to us.

Andy, god bless him, took my hand. I swear he had tears in his eyes.

“Kristy, we have been seeing each other for over six months.” He nervously said as he caressed my fingers tips with his. “I know I haven’t said this before but- I love you.” He paused and swallowed hard. “Anyway, I can’t imagine life with out you now.”


I was beginning to figure out where all this was headed.

He slipped down to his knees. The sight of the beautiful man on his knees really did something for me. I smiled softly as he tried to adjust his overly tight shirt around his chubby little belly.

“You don’t have to answer now but… Kristy, you will make me the happiest person in the world if you would be my wife.” He said as he snapped open a small black velvet box. “Will you?”

It was beautiful and I couldn’t help but shed a tear myself. It was two carrots in a setting that would make royalty envious.

He was right- I mean how could I answer. I was in love with my wife; I was totally enjoying my lifestyle with not only him, but also Richard and Chip. I couldn’t have been more confused as I was at that very moment.

“I…” I began and then stumbled for my words. “I don’t know Andy… You made me the happiest girl in the world but I am going to have to think about it.”

He looked a little disappointed but he accepted my answer. However something made me feel so sorry for him. I guess I felt a little guilty for taking his ring without an answer. I wanted to tell him yes, really I did at the very least I should have told him I loved him- but I didn’t”

“Go to the bathroom.” I whispered to him.

He cocked his head and looked at me like he had no clue on what I was saying. “Go to the bathroom- I will explain in a minute.

Reluctantly he excused himself- I waited a full thirty seconds then I trotted off in the direction of the restroom.

It had been so long since I had even been in a men’s room that I had almost forgot what they looked like. Andy was standing near the sink looking over the posh fixtures in this overly extravagant restroom. When he saw me push my way into the bathroom his jaw almost hit the floor.

If I wasn’t going to give him an answer I was going to at least give him pleasure. I walked over to the nearest stall and motioned for him to follow. We popped the lock into place as soon as we were both in. I immediately went for the belt on his slacks.

I could smell his member before I had even pulled it from his confines. It was that same powerful, raw aroma that always drove me crazy. I pulled out his stubby little penis and jerked it once or twice before I put it in my mouth.

Andy moaned and threw his head back against the stall. The feeling of cock growing in your mouth as you suck on it is something that always turned me on. I rubbed my aching clit-cock through my panties and Andy continued to slowly penetrate my lips.

I noticed that every once in a while someone would come in the restroom and even though we tried to keep quiet, they would always seem to pause near “our” stall. Some even tried to peek through the crack of the door. I guess maybe it was because they could see from underneath- two sets of legs- (one belonging to a woman) His cock was at its full 7 inches and starting to slip down my throat. The only thing I wanted to do was please him. I would have done anything he asked. I reached around dug my finger into his ass. I found from our previous love making sessions this would push him over the edge.

Andy grabbed my hair and started to thrust wildly in and out of my mouth. The harder he thrust the harder I dug my nails into his backside. “Suck it Kristy.” He ordered and with one quick quivering motion he yanked his cock from my mouth and started jerking it in the direction of my face.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, hoping that I would give him the best available target. Then he groaned and shot stream after stream of milky white cum into my mouth and onto my chin. As I drank his juice he pushed his rod back into my mouth for one or two more playful strokes.

As his cock fell from my mouth I looked up at him and smiled “Mmmm.” I said and then swallowed again.

Needless to say I was very much “in need.” I pulled myself up from my knees and adjusted my dress however my little cock was strutting straight out like a little solder. All I could do was hope no one saw me like this. I listened carefully trying to make sure we were alone in the restroom before I opened the door.

At best it was a guess. I guessed wrong.

A tall man, nearly 7 feet tall was standing just outside the stall. You should have seen the shit-eating grin on his face as he checked out my dress and my stiff clit jetting out in front. I was about to shrug him off when he pointed toward his chin with a smile.

That’s when I realized there was a glob of semen smeared across my chin and cheek.

Without missing a beat I brought my fingers to my face and scooped up the cum and with a wicked smile I pushed it into my mouth.

It was totally wild. I grabbed Andy by the hand and pranced right passed the tall man. I even gave my ass a little shake as I reached for the handle on the door. “You are so cool.” Andy whispered.

I turned around and pushed my tongue into his mouth. After the kiss was over I looked in his eyes and with as much sincerity I could muster I told him that I loved him.

All I could do was smile. “Wonder where I’m going next.” I thought as Andy led me back to the table.