Making Love to Lisa

Story Info
A bisexual woman in a married bedroom.
1.2k words
4
62.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keacreme
keacreme
6 Followers

"Come to bed," you say, and I am more than ready to comply. I've been hot for you-- for your words on a screen-- for months now. We've cum together and apart with each other's words for company. You've told me how you've fantasized about me, and I, about you, but it's all been just words, just imagination until now. You open the door, and with your hand on my ass, propel me forward.

As my eyes adjust to the light, I look at you. You smile, and as I follow your gaze I see we're not alone. She's here-- your wife, sleeping. I watch her chest rise and fall beneath the sheet and I look back at you, stepping back towards the door.

You catch my wrist and you say, "Please. It's alright. We all want this." I wonder if the straight girl in the bed wants the same thing I do-- I doubt it-- but then I see your face in the shadow, and the expression brings a flush to my cheeks and heat between my legs. Your free hand reaches out and pulls the sheet down past her shoulders, to the top of her breast. I follow the sheet's progress with my eyes, willing it down, waiting to see those breasts you've praised so many times. You pull me closer to you and to the bed, and bring our hands together to the sheet and I understand now. I'm the one to pull it back. I'm to make this choice, but she's already made hers. We are to share you, but I wonder does she know how much I want to share her, with you?

It only takes an instant. I sit down beside her on the bed, and glancing up at you, I reach out again. My fingers brush the curve of her shoulder, and ease the sheet down over the soft rise of her breast. The warmth of her skin pulls me closer to her, and I lie down beside her, watching her, waiting for her to wake. I look down at her breast, so round and full, and look up into her eyes wide on my own. In one of those moments where I know I'm holding my breath, we regard each other. She smiles, and I breathe again. I am comforted by the sudden warmth of your weight laying down behind me, and I watch, fascinated, as you reach over me and take her hand, holding me between you.

Time passes like this, until I notice a change in your breathing, a little glow in her eyes. You press up behind me, and I feel the length of your cock against me. You push me forward, towards her and towards what I've been waiting for, and I am leaning into her lips. Our kiss is soft, our lips barely parted, until I feel her tongue touch mine and I let free a moan. My hand reach up to hold her face as we kiss each other deeper, learning one another. Her breath is hot and tastes of sleep and her tongue is firm and deft against mine. We exchange information until we are satisfied with what we know and my hands drift down to hold her breasts against my own small mounds. Hands reach around me, pushing up my shirt, unhooking my bra and easing things aside. Our breasts meet and she gasps into my mouth. I bite her lip and tease her, arching my back to push our breasts together. I hear you moan behind me, and feel you move away for a minute, and when you return I feel your heat more clearly. Knowing you're naked, feeling your cock against my leg at the edge of my skirt, only makes me kiss her harder, press against her as if she can feel you, too. She seems to know, reaching down to push away the sheets, sliding my skirt up as her fingers travel along my hip. My hands start a frenzied drawing along her curves, racing down her breast to her waist, pressing into the softness of her hip, circling around to grasp her ass and pull her into me. I feel you watching us, your two women, touching and tasting each other. Your cock taps out its insistent approval against me and I can feel your wetness on my skin.

When I pull back from the kiss I look down at her. "She is so beautiful," I think.

"You are so beautiful," you say, and I wonder which of us you mean. She is so soft. I slide down against her, licking down her neck and tracing her collarbone with my tongue. Propped up on an elbow I nuzzle against her, taking one nipple in my teeth, on my tongue, sucking it in until I feel her breath catch and quicken. I knead and squeeze and suck and then turn my attentions to her other breast, taking her nipple in my mouth as deep as I can, like a tiny cock. She moans, and it is muffled as you lean in to kiss her. I move my hands down between her thighs, parting them, bending her knee up and opening her to me. I smell her and am hungry. My fingers run along the outside of her lips, her pussy already open and my fingers catching drops of her in their slide. Lowering my head I kiss her thighs and regard her beautiful cunt. I dip my tongue into her wetness and lick up along her lips to her clit, where I lap with the flap of my tongue until it comes out to play. Her hips buck and I know she's kissing you, hard. My fingers ease inside her, drawn in by her wetness, and her hips push into my lips. I curl my fingers up and in, and start to fuck her in earnest. I hear her moaning into your mouth, I hear your swallowed sounds. My pussy clenches in response, and as if in answer her hips start to thrust faster against my tongue, my lips, my fingers. I feel her start to shake, then all rhythm ceases and I'm holding on for dear life, she's cumming down my chin and I am moaning into her pussy.

After what seems like forever it's quiet except for our three breaths, and then I hear you. " Please," you moan.

A pause, and she sighs, "Yes," and before I know what this might mean I am flipped onto my back, my legs thrown back and up against your shoulders and you are inside me. I have no need for kisses or sweet touches, I am gaping open and dripping for you-- for you both. You push into me so hard I am forced up along the mattress, and she and I are face to face. She watches me, and I feel her hand each out to cup my breast, to squeeze my nipple. I turn my head and we watch each other as you're fucking my pussy, pounding into me harder and harder and suddenly I'm cumming, squirting out around your cock and I close my eyes and ride the sensations of this cock inside me, these eyes on my face as I cum. You groan, and I feel you pull your cock out of me and splatter me across my chest and belly, and I open my eyes to watch her climb up to kiss you, hold you. My hands run through the cum that covers me, and I close my eyes.

"Thank you," I think.

keacreme
keacreme
6 Followers