Making Mother My slut

Story Info
Making my mother my slut and submissive.
5.3k words
4.53
765.5k
888

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I was 18 and a senior in High School playing football. It was a Saturday practice after a big win on Friday night, and our coach gave us half practice off.

I came home a couple hours early. Mom was doing her usual shopping on a Saturday with the girls, which usually took most of the day. Dad was home with my older sister Kip who was off work today.

When I came in the house, I heard what sounded like Mom and Dad fucking in the basement, I crept down the stairs as any horny teenager would and I got the shock of my life. There was my sister completely naked, head down and her big ass in the air, my father was pounding the shit out of her pussy, but she was not crying or screaming for help, no my slut of a sister was encouraging my father to fuck her harder.

He said, "You like Daddy's big cock my little slut daughter, you like it hard don't you?"

She was saying things like, "Oh fuck your little girl, fuck my little pussy hard and deep with your big cock Daddy. I am you nasty little fuckslut."

FUCKKK I had no idea she even ever heard words like that before, she always presented herself to be a prude.

It was funny in a way, because she was telling him how big his cock was and although I had never seen it before, I was shocked at the size. Dad was about 6-1, and weighed about 200, but his cock was by estimation about 6 inches long and thin.

What shocked me was, although I was only about an inch taller and 10 pounds heavier my cock was a full 11 inches long and thick.

I was so fucking shocked by what I saw and yet I couldn't stop watching him fuck my tart of a sister. He pounded her hard and deep, all the time calling her names that would make a sailor blush, and she loved it, the harder he fucked, the more names he called her the louder she moaned, until finally Dad pulled his cock out and grabbed her by the hair and cum all over her face.

I was so fucking turned on I dropped my heavy load in my pants, without touching myself.

I hurried outside and left as quietly as I could, driving around for a half an hour, sitting in my car in my sticky cum filled jeans. Yet my fucking cock was still so fucking hard, all I could see was my sister getting fucked hard and begging for more. I wanted that fucking slut, at the very least to make her my nasty cocksucker on call. I dropped another big load in my pants thinking I will never have to jack off again.

When I got home Dad was in his den and sister was in her room. I was so glad no one could see what a mess I had in my pants. I went to my room, grabbed some clean shorts and jeans and headed to the shower. Not thinking I dropped the cum filled shorts and jeans in the hamper and showered. I went to my room to plan my next move.

Let me describe my mom. She had my sister when she was 17, my Dad was 27, and she had me at 20. Even at 38 she was a great looking woman that all my friends drooled over, she was tall 5-10 and had a body to die for, 38 DD breasts, a thin waist and an ass that really filled out a bikini.

She obviously wore the pants in the family, Dad was casper milk toast, and Mom ruled with an iron fist, I couldn't wait to graduate and get out from under her control.

Saturday night was the only night she gave my Father sex, so I always assumed she was a cock teasing prude from the way she dressed and the way she acted, which were so opposite. So I blamed her for my Dad fucking my sister.

Mom always wore these thin house dresses around the house, she said they were comfortable, but they drove my horny friends nuts. If she stood in the light just right you could see right through and to a horny teenager that was almost naked! There was always a couple buttons undone on her top, showing just enough cleavage that you prayed she had to bend over for something.

Mom always came in our rooms at night to kiss us good night, that was her ritual, and damn I looked forward to her leaning down to kiss me. I could see right down her ample cleavage, and I felt so guilty that I was perving my own Mom, but couldn't help it.

My next move really came to me by accident. That afternoon when Mom came home, she gathered the dirty laundry and headed to the basement. HOLY SHIT, it took me 15 minutes to realize that she had my cum soaked shorts, and I needed to get them back before she realized what a pervert I was to cum in my pants.

I hurried to the basement and as I stepped down the stairs my Mom seemed oblivious to what was around her, and she certainly didn't notice me standing at the top of the stairs. For a moment I saw her with my sticky cum filled shorts in one hand holding them to her face, and the other hand under her skirt and moving in such a way I knew she was fingering her pussy. DAMN I couldn't believe it, Mom was turned on by her own son's cum. Shit did I misjudge her, she was a perverted slut, but just not for my Father.

I quietly went back up the stairs to gather my thoughts. I went to my room and although I said to myself earlier I would never have to jack off again I couldn't help it. I closed my door, lay on the bed and pulled my jeans down to my ankles My cock was so fucking hard the head was sticking out of the top of my shorts and leaking prprecum.

I started stroking my fat cock so fucking hard, and was just starting to cum, as the first jet of hot cum was shooting in the air my door opened and I heard my Mom's voice, "Laundry Day," she said.

I looked at her as she took in the site of her son laying on his back his massive cock shooting jet after jet of hot cum. I could have sworn I heard a moan from her as she quickly closed my door, as if nothing happened. Fuck I was so turned on by her seeing me like that I wanted more and I knew I would have to find away to get it.

I lay there on my bed, my mind going in so many directions, first my father fucking my big sister, then my mother masturbating with my cum filled shorts, then I kept thinking about that little moan as my mother's eyes fixed on my massive dick. My mind flashing back to the difference in size of my Dad's and my dick, and thinking, no wonder she only gave him pussy once a week, with such a tiny little dick.

I know it was wrong on so many levels but all I could think of was I wanted to make my own mother my cock slave, a slave to my big monster dick, and I knew just how I was going to do it...

The rest of the day Mom seemed to avoid making eye contact with me and I loved how uncomfortable she seemed to be. I knew she had to be thinking about my big cock, becaue she had a flush about her, and her nipples seemed to be hard rocks standing straight out. I made sure she saw me staring at those big tits.

Saturday night was always family movie night, we would rent a movie, throw some pizza on the coffee table and pig out.

Tonight I was going to put my plan in motion. Before movie time I showered and put on some very loose running shorts and a tank top. I looked so fucking hot, muscles bulging from working out and of course free-balling under my shorts, my big cock hanging down the leg, a noticeable bulge even when I was completely soft, my heavy balls swinging free, I was already horny again.

We had our usual places in front of the TV, Dad in his chair with my big sister sitting beside his chair. Dad enjoyed her sitting by him because he loved to stroke her hair. Mom leaning back on the arm of the sofa facing Dad, and me with my back to the other arm of the sofa facing away from Dad. "Perfect," I said to myself.

The movie started and Mom leaned over to hand out pizza and damn if it didn't look like three buttons were undone on her dress, her tits seemed to spill out when she bent over and she lingered longer than usual.

My cock started growing in my shorts, I adjusted myself, and lifted one leg on the sofa, the leg of my shorts gaping, my long cock in full view of only my mother. She tried not to look, but couldn't help it, and I caught her out of the corner of my eye staring at that huge piece of meat, she was squirming a little in her seat, I knew her pussy was wet.

I could make out that her nipples were like pencil erasers poking through her thin bra and blouse. like they had been most of the day.

I lowered my hand to my shorts and started gently stroking my cock, my concentration seemingly on the movie.

Mom slid her leg up in the couch opening her legs, her skirt sliding up to mid thigh, she was staring at my cock her hand in her lap pushing her dress down to her crotch, and I could see her fingers moving very slowly, rubbing her pussy, her mouth open trying not to moan.

My hand moving over my cock, gripping the head, cupping my heavy balls, giving her full view of her son's monster dick. I was so glad Dad and Kip seemed to be in their own world, Dad's hand stroking her hair and her head almost laying in his lap.

Suddenly she got up and said, "I need more wine, can I get anything for you guys?"

I said, "I'll help you mom," as I tucked my cock back in my shorts and made sure Dad and sis saw nothing. I followed Mom in the kitchen, my cock now hard as stone.

She was leaning over the sink holding on both sides, her breathing shallow snd quick, when she turned and looked at me, her eyes going directly to my cock standing straight out. She said, "You better put that away in there your Father will be so pissed if he catches you playing with yourself."

"But you are not pissed are you Mom?" I got no answer. I thought I would push a little harder, "You like looking at me like that don't you Mom?" still no answer again. I stepped behind her on the pretense of rinsing my glass out, my big cock pressing in her sweet round ass, and I heard her moan a little. "I knew you liked looking at my cock, I know Dad has a cock half my size and I can tell you want it"

She turned to slap me and I caught her hand, spun her around and kissed her on the lips, her mouth opened involuntarily and my tongue touched hers.

She pulled away, "What the fuck do you think you are doing young man, you are my son, and I am your mother not one of your little tarts you play with."

I said, "I am just taking what I want and I want you Mom."

"We can't talk about this right now your Father will wonder where we are."

I laughed, "He is well occupied right now (thinking about what he must be doing in there right now to my sister.)

"Tonight after Dad goes to sleep, come to my room so we can talk. Wear the black nightie, I like that one best."

"I will do no such thing, who are you to order me around."

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my throbbing cock and told her, "Wear it for me."

My Mother was a little wobbly on her feet when she came back in the room, I was already seated and my cock in full view of her when she sat down. She curled her leg under her and placed her other foot flat on the sofa, her skirt riding up her thigh.

I could see her white pantie crotch under her skirt and she knew I was looking, her panties wet with her juices, and I looked her in the eye and slowly licked my lips, and I could see the lust in her eyes. The movie ended way too soon for my taste, I was just really starting to enjoy this and I was sure Mom was too.

I waited until Dad and Kip went upstairs. Mom was back in the kitchen cleaning up, when I came in and before I said anything she spoke, "What we are doing is wrong Richard." (she always uses my formal name when she is being stern)

"Mom, you and I both know there is something here that we both want and need, you have been driving me crazy since I was a little boy.

"You go take care of Dad, after all it is Saturday sex night and if he doesn't satisfy you with his little dick, you know where a manly cock is waiting to stretch you."

Mom feigned being angry with my words, "Your Dad's penis is plenty big enough young man".

By this time I was so fucking horny, I headed to the door, stopped, turned around, pulled my running shorts to my knees and my big fat 11 inch monster was hanging between my legs like hard throbbing salami.

I called to Mom, and when she turned around I could see her knees buckle and her mouth flew open and she gasped, "OMG Dicky get your ass to bed."

I pulled my shorts up and headed out of the kitchen, looking back at her holding herself up on the counter with both hands: "When you want a real man come to my room and you know what you need to wear".

I lay in my bed naked, listening and I could hear Dad grunting and moaning as he fucked Mom'd dripping wet pussy I will soon own, and to be honest the thought of it made me hard, but I resisted jacking off thinking my Mom would be there, but she never came that night.

The next morning I woke up early, went down to get my coffee and Mom was there dressed in her night gown and thin robe. I had my sleep shorts on and still had the remnants of my morning wood.

She turned to get my coffee, I slipped in behind her slid my hands around her waist and pulled her back into my not hard cock. I felt her push back a little, her ass firmly against my cock.

I kissed her on the neck and slid my hands up and cupped her full tits, she moaned as I rolled my thumbs over her hard nipples. I thought she was submitting to me when she pushed away, turned and said: "NO Dicky we can't do this to your Father, I can't, I won't."

I wanted to spill the beans about Dad and Kip, but thought better, after all knowledge is power here, and I could make my father do whatever I wanted and knowing what a wimp he was, who knows I may just make him my cuckold to me and Mom.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, I went out with friends all day and returned in time for dinner. Mom looked especially hot this evening, she had her hair down, when usually she keeps it in a knotted bun, which makes her look like a librarian, she was wearing a beautiful low cut summer dress cut about mid thigh and 4 inch sandals making her legs look a mile long.

Needless to say one look at her and my cock sprang to life. She noticed my reaction and smiled, "Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes, you have time to take a shower and get comfortable Dicky."

I said, "Great, I will just slip in some running shorts and a t-shirt, how would that be Mom?"

She smiled and although she didn't say anything, I swear she licked her lips, looking right at my crotch.

Mom called for dinner and when I got there sis and Dad were already seated. They always sit next to each other and I sit next to Mom on the other side of the table, which works out fine now for everyone. I can look at Mom's beautiful legs with out being caught.

Mom served dinner and as she sat down her dress rode well up on her creamy thighs, usually when this happens she immediately pulls it down for modesty, but this time she left it and just smiled at me.

I thought, "The slut was teasing me now." I reached down and pull the leg of my shorts up to expose my hard dick which extended almost half way to my knee. As she was eating she was staring at my throbbing cock, her legs parted a little at a time, her skirt riding up farther until I could see her lacy black panties.

I accidentally,(on purpose)dropped my napkin and as I bent down to pick it up my hand slid from her ankle to her crotch, pulling her legs as wide as they would go. She jumped a little but Dad was preoccupied staring at my slut sisters pussy so he was oblivious to everything.

I had to wonder if my mother knew about Dad and Kip, because of his actions, but right now my thoughts were strictly on my mothers cunt. My fingers grazed over her crotch and she was WET. I pushed my finger in pressing the panties in her pussy a little and she let out a low moan. This did catch Dads attention and he said, "Is everything OK Moana?" all she could do was shake her head and cough a little.

I knew I had her when she did not close her legs at the table for the rest of dinner, My cock throbbing, my hand stroking my cock under the table, and Mom hardly taking her eyes off her son's big dick. Damn I need to release my cum, my fucking balls were aching.

After dinner Dad asked Kip if she wanted to play Foosball in the basement before TV time, and of course she knew what that meant, and she ran down the stairs.

Mom said, "That's OK just leave me to clean up."

I told her, "I'll give you a hand Mom, or maybe two."

She laughed, "Dicky you are such a good boy to want to take such good care of your Mommy," we both knew what she meant.

As soon as Dad and Kip were downstairs and the door was closed I pulled Mom in my arms and kissed her deeply, and this time she didn't resist. My hand slid under her dress and over her ass, I slipped my hand inside her panties and down to her soaked pussy. "FUCK Mom you are dripping wet,"

Softly she said, "I know son just looking at that big cock makes me that way."

I slipped two fingers deep in that soaking cunt and she moaned, my other hand slipped inside her top and pinched on her nipples. "I need to suck on those titties like I did as a boy Mom."

Her breath shallow and her voice husky, "Wait till Dad is asleep and I am all yours, my baby boy."

After cleaning the kitchen, both of us touching and feeling like a couple of teenagers, we went in the living room while Dad was down in the basement with Kip.

Mom leaned back against the arm of the sofa, her legs splayed apart, one eye on my throbbing cock as I stroked it for her and one eye on the basement door.

I whispered to her, "Show your son that cunt slut."... at the word 'slut' she moaned out loud and pulled the crotch aside and showed me her cunt for the first time. There was a big patch of hair above and, hair on both lips of her swollen pussy. She slipped one then two fingers in her hairy cunt, "Does my little boy like to see mommy fucking her pussy?"

She was still trying to assert some control over the situation, but she and I both knew who was in charge and I said, "Yes my slut fuck that cunt like the slut you are for me."

That fucking set her off and she clinched her legs together, threw her head back moaning and cumming so hard, her breathing in short loud breaths. I was glad Dad was occupied with his little fucktoy down stairs.

I got up walked over to my mother, grabbed her by the hair, "Suck your son's big cock slut," and forced her mouth on my cock just as I blew my first load of the day and damn it was a heavy fucking load.

She gulped as quickly as she could but couldn't swallow all of it and some dribbled out and down her chin and over her cleavage. I pumped and pumped until I was finally spent. I didn't give her a chance to have second thoughts, I just told her to come to my room after Dad was sound asleep and wear my favorite nightie. I turned and left her spent on the couch her son's cum dribbling off her chin, she looked like such a slut...

I showered, shaved and went to bed knowing my mom slut would be there later. I left a light on by my bed and lay on top of the sheets, naked and hard. I must have drifted off to sleep.I am not sure how long I was there or what time it was.

I was awoken by a warm mouth on my cock, I looked down and fuck what a site, my mom dressed in a see through low cut black nightie, her tits hanging, her dark brown nipples hard as stone, her mouth wrapped around my throbbing monster of a cock. She was moaning and sucking, using both hands to jack her son off, my cock wet with her spit. She said, "You like your naughty mother waking you like this baby?"

I moaned and grabbed her by the hair, "Ohhh fuck yes suck me my nasty cocksucking slut."

I could hear her moan when I called her names, "You like being a cocksucking slut for your son don't you mom?"

All she could do was nod her head several times enthusiastically. I pulled her off my cock lifted her face to look at me and asked, "Where does my nasty fucking slut of a mother want her son's cock?"

12