Making Mother My Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Busting Sister and Father as the story continues.
6.9k words
4.6
252.4k
254

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came in from Football practice, knowing that I would be alone with my sister Kip. Dad was in San Diego on business, and since Mother took Columbus Day off to be with me, she had to work late showing houses.

Today I skipped hanging out with my friends at the burger joint, because I wanted to have a little chat with my sister. When I got home I didn't see my sister, so I thought she may be downstairs in her room. I opened the door to the basement and headed down stairs. The closer I got to my sisters room the louder I heard what sounded like a movie, and I surmised it was an x rated movie, (You can always tell because the music is cheesy and loud.)

I got to her door and it was open a crack, when I peeked in, what a sight my sister was. There she was laying on her bed, her skirt up around her waist, her legs spread wide, feet flat on the bed and she had her vibrator slamming in and out of her cunt with one hand and she was pulling her nipple with the other.

Maybe I should describe my sister; She was 20 years old, an absolutely angelic face, light brown hair and green eyes, like pools of water. She was a little on the plump side. Maybe 5'-7", and probably weighed 160 -170, she had huge tits, I am guessing DD, but were softer and hung lower than mom's. Big aureola, I am guessing about 3 inches around, long hard nipples and she had a big soft ass. Overall she was really a stunning girl.

She was so engrossed in fucking herself she didn't hear or see me looking through the crack of her door. Not only could I see her clearly, but I could see and hear the movie she was watching, and it shocked me a little. There on the screen was an older woman, perhaps 40's and a young woman maybe 18 or so, and at that moment the older woman was squatting over the face of the younger one and grinding her cunt and asshole in the young ones face>Telling her, "Eat Mommy's cunt baby, show Mommy what a good little cunt sucker you are."

Kip was moaning loudly watching and hearing this, jamming that vibe in her pussy, yanking and twisting on her nipples. I hear her whisper, "Oh yes mommy, make your daughter eat that cunt."

I couldn't believe my ears, not only did she love fucking Dad, but she was masturbating thinking about fucking Mom too, damn she was a fucking little cum slut. I opened my fly and pulled my long hard cock out and was stroking, spitting on my hand and jerking it hard and fast. Fuck I was horny, I didn't get the chance to fuck Mom and didn't even get a blow job before she left this morning.

She was grinding and moaning so loudly, I knew she was nearing her orgasm, so I stepped in her room. "Hey little sister, what a fucking slut you are."

She looked over at me like a deer caught in the headlights. Quickly pulling her skirt down and trying to cover her massive tits. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM DICKY?"

"Calm down slut, just calm down." I stepped in her room, my big fucking cock swinging in front of my pants.

She caught sight of it and said, "DON'T CALL ME A SLUT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM."

I walked over to her, slowly stroking my huge hard on, looked down at her as she tried to curl up in a fetal position. "Don't pretend with me my little slut of a sister. I saw what you and Dad were doing the other day."

She looked up at me scared now, "What are you talking about Dicky?"

I laughed as she was staring at my huge fucking cock, "I saw Dad fucking you and believe me you were enjoying it slut, I heard you telling him to fuck his little girl, I know what you are, so drop the pretense sis."

She was tearing up now, "Dicky, you can't tell Mom, you just can't. She will kick me out and have Dad put in jail. You know Daddy doesn't get any pussy, and I felt so sorry for him. "

I settled in the chair near her bed, still looking at her beautiful body, she relaxed her arms now and I could see her hard nipples, "So tell me sis, how did this get started, did he come on to you, or the other way around?"

The tears drying up as she relaxed a little, "I caught him looking at porn of women about my age, jacking off. I felt sorry for him and offered to suck him, he was hesitant at first, but I showed him my tits and I dropped to my knees and crawled to him. He spun his chair around giving me access and I started licking his dick, then sucking him."

I was stroking harder now and I could see she liked watching me, she had her hand under her skirt, and was jamming her fingers in her pussy as she was telling me. Her words getting more nasty as she fucked that cunt. "Go on my little cum slut of a sister, tell me more"

"I couldn't believe how turned on I was, my pussy was creaming in my panties, I pulled my little skirt up and yanked my panties down so Daddy could see my little pussy, I jammed two fingers in my hole, and I came with him as he shot his load all over my tits. "

Standing and walking to the side of the bed, lifting her skirt so I could see her finger fucking her pussy. "You are a fucking slut sis, and I love it."

"Please tell me you won't rat us out. I will do anything, you want. I will clean your room every day, do your laundry, you name it, I will do it for you, just don't tell."

I looked at her and saw her cunt so fucking wet, sloppy wet sounds coming from between her legs as she fucked that hole, "No Sister, I have something better for you to do for me. I will keep your secret, as long as you do everything I tell you. Otherwise I spill the beans and you are out on your ass, and well no telling what will happen to Dad."

She looked up at me, and smiled, "Anything, anything brother, anything you say."

I smiled at her, grabbed her by her long brown hair, pulled her to me, "Glad you said that sister, now suck your brothers cock."

She grabbed that big meat stick and licked the head, sucking the precum, licking slowly sideways along the length down to my big hanging balls, lapping and sucking, chewing on the side of my fat cock, moving her lips to the head. Hovering over the head she allowed spittle to dribble from her mouth on the head and slide down the shaft, "Oh fuckkkk sis, you are such a good little cock sucking slut."

She pulled my cock in her mouth with one hand and slipped her other around to my ass, lightly pushing her fingertip over my puckered asshole, I slowly started moving my hips fucking her mouth, reaching down and shoving two of my big fingers in my sisters cunt.

She moaned out loud and jammed her mouth farther down on my cock, choking a little, gagging, as spittle came out of her mouth, She pulled her mouth off my cock, "Finger fuck your sister Dicky, jam those fingers in my little cunt brother."

I pushed three fingers in deep and rolled my thumb over her clit, finger fucking her deep and hard, groaning as I felt my sister throat my fat cock. "Damn sis, I fucking love how you suck my dick, no wonder Dad made you his nasty little fuck slut."

When I said that she drove her cunt on my hand, jamming my fingers deep in that bald cunt and started cumming. My cock still in her mouth all I could hear was, "Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I didn't let up, my hand wrapped in her hair fucking her throat ad she was cumming all over my hand. When she stopped humping my hand, I pulled my fingers out and wiped her cum on my cock and her mouth. "So fucking gooooood my slut sister, Mmmmmm."

I backed away from her, and crawled up on the bed on all fours, she looked confused until I told her, "Lick my asshole sis." I thought this was where she would balk and I would have to remind her what I held over her head, but she crawled in behind me willingly.

"Such a good slut for me sister." I looked over at the mirror and I could see her big tits swaying as she pulled my ass cheeks apart. I felt her tongue swirl around my hot shit hole and when she moaned I knew she loved it.

She was licking, and sucking my ass, pulling my cheeks far apart, trying to shove her tongue in my asshole, "Oh fuckkkk yessss sis, eat your brothers ass, eat my nasty shit hole."

She pushed her tongue in and reached between my legs and pulled my cock back to her, Alternating licking my asshole and sucking my cock, jacking me off. I never felt something so fucking good, so fucking nasty and my balls were boiling."

She whimpered, "Big brother fuck your sister's cunt with this big fucking cock, God I want to feel you inside me, pleaseee."

I looked back at her pleading, "No sis, that pussy belongs to Dad, I won't fuck that because I know how much you love being his whore. Now suck your brother off my cocksucker, I want to make you drink my cum."

She reluctantly, started sucking the head of my cock, twisting her hands round and round, pushing a finger deep in my asshole, as I started cumming, "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh, shitttttttttttttttttt sis, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cummingggggggggggggggggggggggg NOWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

Blowing load after load in her throat. She was swallowing as fast as she could, but couldn't manage to swallow all of it and it was dripping out and down her big soft tits. She licked my cock and balls clean, then wiped every drop of my seed from her big tits and scooped it in her mouth. "Oh brother, your cum is so fucking goodddddddd."

I collapsed and rolled over on my back. She was licking her lips as she crawled up on me, laying flat on top of me, her face laying on my shoulder. "Brother, will you ever fuck my wet cunt?"

I stroked her hair softly, "Sis, your pussy is Dads' and I will respect that, but sometime I may just fuck that ass, damn I love you soft ass."

She wiggled her ass and giggled, "I can't wait Dicky."

I looked down at her, "So tell me sister, I noticed you were looking at some mommy/daughter porn, do you think of mom like that?"

She stammer, hesitated, but finally admitted, "God Dicky, she is so fucking hot, I can't help it. Did you notice how she was dressed when she came in with you yesterday?"

Before I could answer she said, "Hell no you wouldn't notice your mother is a hot fucking slut.

"Hell brother, after I saw her dressed like that I came down here and fucked my pussy raw."

I smiled at my horny fucking slut of a sister and said, "Remember when you said you would do anything for me, well I want you to seduce mother and I want to be hidden and watch."

She gasped, "Dicky, I can't, I, wouldn't know how to start."

Kip was grinding her pussy against my hardening cock, her big tits mashed against my chest. I could feel how wet she was, "Kip, stop that, you heard what I said, I won't fuck your pussy sister."

She kept grinding as she lifted herself up on her elbows, then sat up on me. Her pussy lips sliding along my shaft, she smiled at me."Ah come on brother, you are the one that started this talking about mom, and just the thought of eating her pussy makes me so fucking hot brother.

"Let your sister masturbate by sliding my little pussy against that huge fucking cock. I promise I won't put it in my hot little cunt." Grinding back and forth, her tits bouncing, moaning like a whore in heat.

"Mmmmmm so good sis, but just rub it and that is all." Grasping her big tits in my hands and squeezing, mauling, and pinching her nipples." Ohh fuck yes sis, your pussy is so fucking wet."

She moaned so loud when I pinched her nipples, pulling them straight out, twisting, then letting go and watching them drop. I slapped them hard with my bare hand.

"Oh fuck yes Dicky, beat my tits, spank them, take your belt off and beat them> Damn I fucking love that." She was grinding so hard now, sliding her cunt all the way down the length of my hard cock, grunting, groaning.

I could feel my precum oozing from my dick, watching my sister possessed, by the need to cum. "Grind that worthless fucking cunt on my dick you nasty little whore, your cocksucking slut."

Her eyes seemed to glaze over, and she was muttering, "Oh fuck yes, love to be called nasty names, I am nothing but a three holed slut for you use brother, cumminggggggggg, hardddddd, oh, oh, ohhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssss.

Listening to my sister spew suck vulgar words about herself, sent me over the edge, I shot my big load on her pussy and my stomach, grinding my hips into her slit, feeling the head of my cock slam against her fat little clit.

"Oh shitttttttttttttttttttt sisssssssssssssssss, damnnnnnn cumminggggggggggg so goodddddddddddddddddd." Hips bucking into her my hands squeezing her tits so hard, her nipples standing so tall.

She slid down my body and was licking and slurping my cum from my stomach, then grasped my cock at the base and licked slowly up and down, sucking my cum, smiling at me as she looked in my eyes, my hand stroking her hair.

When she finished she collapsed on me again, and stayed there for a long time. I just caressed her back lovingly. Finally she jerked up and said, "I GOT IT!, I know how I am going to seduce Mom!"

I laughed at her sudden exclamation, "Damn sis, I thought the room was on fire, the way you sat up. So what are you going to do?"

She giggled, "I am not going to tell you brother, it is a surprise."

"OK sis, but I want to watch, so what ever you do, you have to do it in her bedroom so I can hide in the closet and film it."

She smiled at me, "You are a nasty boy, wanting to spy on your naked mother."

I laughed to myself, thinking, "If you only knew sis, if you only knew." Now get off me my nasty sister, I need to shower."

Kip rolled off and ran to her bathroom, I must say I loved watching my sis, and her big tits bouncing. Her thighs wet with her cum and her soft round ass just begging to be fucked.

Thinking, "Soon, my little sister, soon I will stretch that tight asshole."

After my shower, I went downstairs, and I was shocked to see Kip preparing dinner, "What is all this about sis?"

She giggled, "All part of my plan brother, all part of my devious plan. Mom called and said she will be home by 7, so she should be here any minute."

Kip was dressed in a little tennis skirt, and a white blouse, open and tied in a knot below her ample bosom, a pair of little white socks and heels. It looked like the slutty school girl outfit, and she looked so fucking hot.

When mom walked in through the kitchen, and was startled to see Kip making dinner, "Honey, thank you for making dinner, what is the special occasion?"

She turned and hugged mom, kissing her on the neck, "I just thought since you were the best mom in the world and you need to be treated special. Now kick your shoes off, and get comfy in the living room and I will bring you a glass of wine."

Mom walked in the living room, looked back to make sure Kip couldn't see and kissed me deeply, sliding her hand down to my cock, "Damn, I need this tonight, It was all I could think about today son.

I slipped my hand under mom's skirt and slid my hand to her bald cunt, cupping her mound, pressing my palm into her clit. "Mmmmm you are so fucking wet mother."

She whispered, "Tonight son, I need you tonight after Kip goes to bed. Come fuck your mothers cunt raw. I need that big cock so bad."

Kip brought mom her wine, and when she leaned over I could see she wasn't wearing panties. Damn my sister was a hot fucking slut. She said to mom, "After dinner I want you to go up and take a nice hot bath, then I am going to give you a nice massage mommy."

Mom looked confused, "Kippy you don't have to do all that, just dinner is enough baby girl, Mommy is so appreciative."

Kip leaned over to take my glass for a refill and I know mom saw she was naked under her skirt, and I saw her breath catch when she caught sight of her naked ass and her pussy from behind.

Kip turned to see mom a little flushed, and smiled. "No mommy I want to do this, tonight is your night for pleasure, and I want to give you all the pleasure you deserve."

We had a wonderful meal, I couldn't take my eyes off my mothers legs, her skirt slid up over her stocking tops. My cock was so hard, I pulled the hem of my shorts up and stroked slowly for mom's pleasure.

After dinner, mom stood up and went to Kip, leaning over and kissed her softly on the lips, "Thank you my sweet baby girl."

Mom kissed me and headed up stairs. I lingered a few minutes to allow mom to get in the tub, so I could gram my video camera and hide in the closet.

Sis was clearing the table beside me, and I slid my hand up under her short little skirt to her bard, bald little cunt and slipped two fingers in easily. "Damn sister, you are so fucking wet, did mommy make that cunny wet for you?"

Kip moaned out loud, "Oh fuck Dicky, just looking at her makes me cream my pussy, I want her so fucking bad. Do you think she liked the little show I pus on for her in the living room?"

I said, "Oh yes sis, she couldn't take her eyes off that ass of yours and all through dinner, I caught her looking at those big soft tits. I bet she is masturbating in the tub right now."

I pulled my fingers from Kip's cunt and stuck them in her mouth, letting her clean her slick juice, before turning to head upstairs. "I will be in the closet, so make sure the door stays open a crack sis."

I grabbed my camera, hid in the closet, and waited. I could see mother come in her room wearing a robe. It was open exposing her big tits and her freshly shaven pussy. Damn she remembered I told her I wanted that cunt bald.

She was sitting at her dresser, applying lotion to her long legs, sliding her hands up her thighs. She propped her foot on the edge of the chair and was applying lotion to the backs of her thighs, her hands stopping at her pussy.

I was getting hard watching mother, now sliding her fingers over her cunt, pulling her lips apart. I started the camera, I didn't want to miss this. She was slipping two fingers in her pussy, moaning softly. Pinching her nipples, pulling one tit to her mouth and licking over the hard nub.

I couldn't help wondering if mother was thinking about her son, or her daughter, maybe both while she was diddling her pussy.

She must have realized Kip would be up in a minute, because she stretched out on the bed, grabbed a book and was pretending to be reading, as her hand slipped under her robe, moving over her bald cunt. Her eyes were closed as she slipped a finger in her wet cunt.

Suddenly Kip appeared at the door, and mother sheepishly moved her hand from under her robe. Kip, looked over at me crouched in the closet and smiled. Kip had some oil in her hand and looked at our mother, "OK mom it is time for me to make you feel really good. Roll over on your tummy and lay flat on the bed."

Mom didn't hesitate, rolling on her tummy, legs together, her arm under her head. Damn she looked good, her long dark hair flowing over her back, her angelic face blushing, her long legs and tiny feet stretched out. I could tell sister was turned on, slowly taking the sight of our mother in.

Kip crawled up on the bed, started pulling the robe off her shoulders, "We need to take this off mom, so I don't get oil on it."

Mom raised up, untied the knot and pulled the robe from under her, "Baby girl you know best."

Kip threw the robe at me and smiled a knowing smile, as if to say. I am half way there. She lubed her hands and started rubbing mom's neck, kneading the muscles in long slow circles. Moving from her neck to her shoulder muscles.

Mom, was moaning very softly, "Oh Kip this feels so good, you can do this to mommy anytime, Mmmmmmm."

Kip moved to her back, massaging the muscles pushing her thumbs in and working them around, sliding her hands down her sides, paying particular attention to the sides of mom's full breasts.

When Kips hands massages the soft skin on the side of mothers tits, mom moaned a little louder. Kip smiled knowing mother was getting turned on. I laughed at myself knowing mother was already fucking horny before Kip started.

12