Making Mother My Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was staring down her blouse at her firm tits, he could see all of them and I swear, he moaned as he saw her beautiful tits and hard nipples.

Suzi looked up as she was leaning over and saw him looking down her blouse, he looked up embarrassed knowing he was busted, but Suzi just smiled at him, "Can I do anything else for you Daddy?"

Dad fumbled over his words, "oh, well err, no baby girl, I can't think of anything."

Suzi settled in on the sofa next to Dad's chair, tucked one leg under her ass and her short little skirt rode well up on her thigh. Dad couldn't keep his eyes on the TV and Suzi was enjoying it immensely.

I got up and went in to the kitchen leaving them alone, and as I was leaving I heard Dad say, "Suzi you look so beautiful tonight."

She got up moved to Dad, "Thank you Daddy, can your little girl sit in your lap?"

Dad was flabbergasted, "Ah baby girl are you sure? Dicky may not like his girlfriend sitting in his father's lap."

"Oh Daddy don't be silly, you know how I feel about you, I am just as much your little girl as I am his girlfriend."

Dad had no idea what to say to that as Suzi crawled up in his lap, twisting so he could see down her blouse. Her bare ass settling directly on his hard cock, she leaned in squirming and whispered, "Mmmmm is Daddy glad to see his little girl?"

Dad was beyond caring, his cock took over, "Fuck yes baby girl, Daddy is always glad to see you."

He slid his hand up and cupped her firm tit in his hand, rolling his thumb over her nipple.

Suzi moaned, "Oh Daddy yes play with your little girl's boobies." As she squirmed in his lap, her pussy sliding up and down his hard cock.

Dad was moaning out loud when Mom called them for dinner. Dad groaned as Suzi slid off his lap, leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips whispering. "I want you Daddy."

Suzi almost skipped into the kitchen giddy as a school girl, Dad followed behind her, the front of his pants damp from Suzi's wet pussy. She sat down in Kip's chair next to Dad.

I smiled at mom knowing my plan was working. Mom served Dad then Suzi and as she stood beside me I slid my hand under her dress up to her pussy.

If Suzi or Dad looked they would know I was playing with her, but not sure Dad saw anything but Suzi.

Suzi must have pulled her skirt up to her waist, showing Dad her little girl pussy, because I could see him fumbling, pulling his cock out.

Neither of them paid much attention to anything but each other during the meal. Suzi's hand moving in a familiar pattern, finger fucking her pussy for Dad, and he was trying to eat as he jacked his dick under the table.

Mom and I were getting quite turned on so she I slid my chair out and she climbed on my lap, took my cock and slid it in her gaping cunt, moaning loudly as Dad looked over gasping at the site of us being so obvious.

Suzi got up, her skirt still bunched around her waist, "Fuck your little girl Daddy, give me that big cock."

Dad whispered hoarsely, "Oh fuck yes my little girl, sit on your Daddy's dick, put it in your tight little girl cunt."

Suzi straddled facing him, opened her blouse and grabbed his cock guided it in her tight pussy and slowly sat down, moaning, "God yes Daddy I have wanted this for so long!"

Mom was facing them watching as she was riding my huge cock, her hands on the table bracing herself as she bounced up and down, "Mmmm fuck your mother Dicky, fuck my cunt baby boy, fuck your slut."

Dad was sucking on Suzi's firm tits and hard nipples, driving his cock in her tight little pussy growling, "Fuckkkk baby girl your pussy so tight, so fucking tight, fuck Daddy little girl."

Suzi groaned when Dad called her little girl and was driving her tight pussy on his cock, "Oh Daddy can your little girl cum, can I cum on my Daddy's big dick? Pleaseeeee."

Dad ground into her as he shot his load in her tight little pussy, "Oh shit yes baby girl cum for Daddy, cum with me now!!"

Suzi lost control, shaking, her legs quivering as she wrapped her arms around Dad's neck and pulled him to her tightly, squealing like a little girl, "Yesssssssssssssss Daddy Yessssssssssssss, cumminggggggggg nowwwwwwww."

I was so fucking hot watching my girlfriend fucking my father, I lost it and started humping hard into mother, shooting my big load in her cunt. "Oh God, Oh Yesssssss fuckkkkkkkkkkk."

Mom felt me dumping my load in her cunt, my cock throbbing deep in her womb, and she slammed back down hard cumming with me. "Yessss babyyyyy cum in mommyyyyy nowwwwww, cummming harddddd."

Once everyone settled down Dad looked over at me as Suzi rested her head on his shoulder, "Son are you OK with all this?"

"Hell yes Dad, Suzi needs a Daddy to play with and she loves you like her own father."

Dad picked her up in his arms and took his new prize to his room. When I took mom upstairs after the dishes were done I head then in the jacuzzi and Suzi was giggling like a little girl.

I took mom to my bed that night and we fucked until dawn.

This was the beginning of my wife becoming my slut, (yes we married and my Father gave her away) as well as Dad's little girl. Kip even had a great time with her little sister sharing her Daddy.