Making Movies

Story Info
Wife's wild night is caught on tape.
3k words
3.81
284.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

I married young, my high school sweetheart and I tied the knot at 22, having experienced only each other. This never seemed to bother my husband, he was infatuated by me, and seemed forever pleased with my appearance and my lovemaking.

I was not so satisfied however, and began wondering what sex with other men would be like. I had seen a few of my girlfriend's xxx rated videos, and some of the scenes intrigued me. No, they made me wet!

Unbeknown to my husband, I subscribed to one of the xxx mail order companies and began purchasing my own videos, and then spending long hours watching them as I masturbated with my vibrator on the couch. In particular my favourite video was one called, The Gang Bang Girl, showing a gorgeous blonde girl used and abused sexually b nineteen men. She was fucked in every hole, a thing I had never seen or tried before. I was also incredibly excited at the climax of the film, which showed all 19 guys wanking and cumming all over this blonde as she lay on the rug buzzing herself with a vibrator. In the end she orgasmed and was covered in litres of sperm, her body glistening from the liquid she had smeared all over tits, face and stomach...

I remember that night fucking my husband like a girl possessed. I'm sure he had no idea what had come over me, but he was too polite to say anything. After swallowing his sperm for only the third time since our marriage, I asked him to fuck me in the ass.

He was incredulous, and said, "Are you sure that's what you want?"

In answer I went to our bathroom and retrieved a bottle of baby oil, covering his dick liberally. I then squirted the nozzle of the bottle directly into my ass hole without saying a word, and put the bottle on the dresser. I bent over and pulled my cheeks apart without still saying anything, inviting my hubby into the unknown depths of my ass.

He shyly got behind me and pointed his dick at my butthole entrance, and pressed it into the orifice there. I felt it hurt like blazes as he thrust gently onwards. I grunted and growled like a dog, but urged him on until his whole dick was lodged inside my ass. I was in agony, until he eased it out and then slowly put it back in again. He repeated this three or four times and then suddenly he went wild!!! He rammed my ass ten or so times and then jammed it all the way in as he came, splitting me in two with pain and pleasure as his seed filled my hot virgin ass.

I knew I would want more of this, and went to sleep with a burning ring of fire reminding me of my newest adventure.

My best friend Kelly worked in the city as a receptionist, and invited me out with the girls the following Friday night. I knew most of her friends and so decided to go and have a good time. I wore a simple black dress and push up bra, with small black g-string knickers and stay up stockings over high heels. I looked elegant but sexy, without being garrish. I shouldn't have worried, because when we arrived at the club, I was the most conservatively dressed of our group!

The night went well and we enjoyed a lovely meal in the restaurant part of the club, before heading to the dance section, where things got out of hand. I remember dancing with Rachel and the other girls, and then a handsome younger guy came over and asked me to dance. Rachel jumped away and told me to have fun. We danced innocently until a slow number came on and he took me by the waist, pressing his groin to mine. I resisted momentarily, pushing him back, but he only tightened his grip, and so I relented and lay my cheek in his shoulder. His hands began a path down my back towards my ass, and I was becoming incredibly aroused. Here I was in a nightclub, married, and dancing with a young stud who was obviously younger than I, as his hands worked their way over my ass, feeling the lines of my g-string and stocking tops.

I was sopping before the song finished, his now semi-hard organ pushing against my stomach.

"Can I get you a drink?" he whispered as the song finished.

My throat was very dry, and so I said, "Yes please".

He returned from the bar about five minutes later and offered me the drink, a flashy looking cocktail with an umbrella and a straw.

"What's this?" I enquired.

"Sexy girl's surprise" he replied, and clanked glasses with mine, saying, "cheers!".

I drank the drink and it tasted wonderful. Again we danced and during this dance I began to feel dizzy...

The next thing I knew I awoke in a large waterbed, naked and covered in dry sticky stuff all over. Horrified, I realised I was in a strangers bed with cum all over my body!!!!!

My clothes were on the floor and so I gathered them up, put them on and ran out the door. I had no idea where I was, but found a phone booth and rang Rachel's number.

She answered and I immediately screamed, "Rachel, I don't know where I am or what I've done, you have to help me!"

"Calm down Dee" she said, "Look for a street sign and we'll take it from there".

An hour later as I sat on my couch drinking coffee with Rachel, I was glad that Steve had gone away on business that weekend.

"I have no idea what happened after I had that cocktail" I said.

"I saw you dancing all over that young guy and presumed you were having a great time" said Rachel, "so I left to go to the ladies and when I returned you and the guy were gone!"

"Shit Rach, what have I done??? There was cum all over me when I woke up. What will Steve think?"

"You're not going to tell him" said Rach, as cool as anything. "You have been married for five years and have never done anything remotely wrong until now, don't tell him and all will be fine."

I thanked Rachel for picking me up, saw her to the door, and then took a long bath, scrubbing every orifice and oiling my worn and tired body all over. I studied myself in the mirror and was shocked to notice that along with the burning sensation in my pussy and bottom, I had love bites all over my back, stomach, tits and legs.

"My god, what did I do?" I thought as I stood there looking at my sorry body.

I knew I couldn't let Steve see me like this so I rang him on his mobile, saying I was going to visit Aunty Joan in the country as she was ill. I gathered up a few things and then headed out to drive the two hours to Joan's farm in the hills. My mother had died very young and Joan never asked too many questions. I stayed there until Wednesday morning, returning only after the marks had disappeared and I had spoken with Steve on the phone to explain Joan was ill and needed me (a lie!).

Steve had left for work when I arrived home, and there was a note on the fridge.

"Hope Joan is well, look forward to this evening, will take you out to dinner so be dressed and ready at six-thirty. There is a parcel for you on the table, arrived yesterday. Love - Steve."

Excited about dinner, I was thinking about what I would wear when I remembered the parcel. I loved surprises and presumed it was a present from Steve, but noticed it was sent by mail in a typed addressed box. Very interesting I thought.

I opened the box and discovered an unmarked video tape, with nothing else inside it. Nervously I placed the tape in the player, and sat down on the couch to watch. Two hours later I pressed rewind with a sinking feeling in my stomach but an overwhelming wetness in my pussy. The video showed me performing sex acts with seven guys in the house I had woken up in that morning after the nightclub. I was stunned. The girl in the film couldn't have been me. She was insatiable, a slut!

I called Rachel and told her to get over straight away. She didn't ask any questions. When she arrived she knew something was wrong.

"Don't say a word - just watch" I told her and sat her down in the lounge, getting her a drink as the video whirred into action.

I was dancing to loud rock music on a coffee table in the middle of the room, and there were seven guys standing around watching and cheering me on. The guy I had danced with at the club approached me and whispered something in my ear. I shook my head and continued to dance, but leaving all my clothes on. Again the guy came over and whispered in my ear, and again I shook my head. This time though, he didn't accept no for an answer, and the video showed the terrible incident that followed.

Suddenly the guy grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down from the table, causing me to scream loudly and fall onto the floor. He grabbed my dress and tore it from my body, ruing the zipper and revealing my undergarments. He grabbed my push up bra and also tore that off, as I tried to fight him off. I was aware of the sinister intentions of the group now, but whatever was in my drink had obviously lessened my senses, and I was virtually helpless as the group of seven guys then raped me repeatedly throughout the rest of the video. At first I was pinned to the floor with guys holding down my arms and legs, as the guy I had danced with slapped my face and tore off my g-string, leaving my stockings and heels. Roughly he kissed me and it was obvious I was not responding, so he slapped me again. This time my tongue could be seen responding to his, all be it out of fear for my safety. He pulled down his trousers and roughly inserted his dick into me, raping me for the first of many times that night. He pumped in and out as the others held my arms and legs firm, and he suddenly jerked his head back, obviously cumming deep inside me.

He was quickly replaced by another guy who did likewise, but this one was not so rough. He began to fuck me with long slow strokes, and as I watched with Rachel, my thighs strangely began to quiver. He bent down and started sucking my nipples, my achilles heel, and I could see that on the screen I was getting aroused as well. This guys fucked me incredibly, never stopping for a moment, his dick slicing in and out in long deep strokes until it was clear that I was having a real climax! It must have been the added effect of the guys holding me down, because my whole body convulsed and bucked in an orgasm more intense than I had ever remembered experiencing.

The two guys holding my legs let go and I was dragged to the edge of the coffee table where my hands were tied under the table and my sopping pussy was exposed. The guy who had fucked me to orgasm reentered me doggy style and again began pumping. The sight of me tied down and my ass sticking up must have been to much for him, and he grunted deeply before planting his seed deep in my womb, the second load of cum I had taken that afternoon.

He was quickly replaced by another guy who was enormous, and on the screen my eyes popped out as I screamed to stop.

"Stop you're too big for me, you'll tear me" I said, but my pleas only bought laughs and cheers of encouragement from the rest of the men.

In order to silence me, a guy with a short but extremely fat dick jerked my head back by my hair and said, "Suck it bitch or I'll slap you hard!"

I took him in my mouth and began sucking, the pain showing on my face as the big man entered me from behind. He was not gentle with me either, once the tip was in, he jammed it all the way in, and I spat out the dick in my mouth long enough to scream for my life.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh you're killing me you bastard!" I screamed, but again to no avail as I was slapped hard in the face and the dick was replaced in my mouth.

The guy with the big dick thankfully didn't last long, and soon filled my pussy with it's third load of the night, just before the man in my mouth pulled out and sprayed hot wet cum all over my face and hair, holding my head still by my hair as he grunted and squirted a huge load all over me.

There was a brief rest period as some of the men got drinks from the bar, until two came over and untied me. One of them had tattoos and looked really mean, and he stood me up to face him, untying my hands from the table.

He kissed me deep and sensuously before asking me, "Ever been fucked in the ass pretty lady?".

"Please no" I said, I have done everything you want, but don't fuck my ass".

"Sorry Babe, but I AM going to fuck your ass, and if you're lucky you'll have another slide into your pussy as well." I turned to run, but in my drunken state merely tripped and fell onto the floor.

The rough guy jumped on top of me and rolled me onto my stomach, before tying my hands behind my back and roughly jerking my legs wide apart. The next act was disgusting, but as I sat in my chair watching the tape, my loins again erupted in fire. He spat a huge gob of saliva onto my asshole and then stuck a finger in slowly, greasing up my rear entrance, as another guys again stuffed my mouth with dick to silence me. I was screaming but only muffled squeaks were heard through the organ pulsing in my mouth.

The rough guy then spat again on his dick which didn't look too big, and aimed it at my puckered hole, before inserting it very slowly into the crevice. He started a slow rhythm of fucking, much to the squeals of delight of the other men, and then got right into it, ramming it in and out until his balls were slapping my clit on each descent. Incredibly, I could see on the screen that I was having another orgasm! In my private life I had NEVER had more than one orgasm in a night, and here I was, being pack raped by seven guys and having my ass fucked as another rammed my mouth, and I was cumming for the second time. The man fucking my ass groaned and bucked and filled my ass with his cum.

He got off saying, "There you go boys, now she's ready for a sandwich".

I screamed in protest but the guy in my mouth silenced me with a face full of cum as he climaxed in front of my face, jerking every last drop into my mouth, face and hair.

A young man of no more than twenty got down on the floor and my hands were untied. I was lifted onto him and his dick entered my ass, the second one within five minutes! I took a few minutes to accommodate him, but as I watched was surprised at the ease with which I was able to get all of his dick within my asshole. I could see that I was actually now enjoying myself, and I reached out on the screen to grab two cocks that were being stroked nearby, holing on to them firmly as I stroked their shafts. In front of me a guy with a long but skinny prick aimed it at my pussy, and I knew I was to have my first double penetration. I looked him in the eye and licked my lips, all fear now gone from my face. As he pressed it home my head snapped back and another dick entered my mouth, filling me to the brim with hot, hard man meat. I had a dick in my ass, another fucking my cunt, one sawing in and out of my mouth, and one in each hand.

My face showed a mixture of pain and pleasure as the five men worked me to an incredible third orgasm. My bucking and moaning body dislodged the guys, and suddenly I was laying face up on the carpet with all seven guys standing around jerking their cocks at me. Within minutes the cum shower began and I was drenched from head to toe in cum, with guys spraying my face, tits, stomach and legs until I glistened with spunk. In a final act of slutty abandon, I stood up on my wobbily feet and rubbed the cum all over my body so I shone in the dim light, and sucked my fingers clean. The men roared approval and began dispersing.

The video snapped to a finish and I looked over tat Rachel. Her mouth was open and her jeans were undone, her hand had snaked its way inside and was rubbing her clitoris.

"Well?" I asked.

"That was the most incredibly erotic thing I have ever seen" she said. "Have you got that guys number?"

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers