Making My Aunt Mine Pt. 01

Story Info
Blackmailing my aunt to fuck me.
1.2k words
3.73
136.4k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TKstories
TKstories
33 Followers

My name is Edward and I lust for my aunt Vivian.

My aunt Vivian is 5'6 tall and currently 47 years of age. She has brown hair, is skinny with a flat chest. Her boobs were small and her ass was decent. She is very beautiful in looks but her attitude towards others was different. She could be a bitch sometime. Her husband and my uncle Logan is an asshole and she has no kids.

I'm 18 years old now and just graduating high school. It's the summer and my family decide we are going on vacation. To my surprise my aunt is coming with us for the first time since Logan has a lot of business to do. Vivian and Logan usually go on vacation by themselves since Logan doesn't like my family. I didn't think of trying to get with my aunt until I was told I was sharing a hotel room with her. I knew I had to capitalize on these moment with her. I took my iPad and video camera with me.

I knew from the start I can't win her over so I must force her to be mine. My plan was to blackmail her. I started getting as many bikini and up skirt shots of her on my iPhone. Up skirt shots were glorious. I masturbated to those pictures. But I tried so hard trying to get pictures of her naked but failed. I started to feel like she knew I wanted to have sex with her. She started to distance herself from me. I was about to just give up on plan and I was satisfied with the pictures I got of her. Then I found my opportunity.

I was wandering around the resort we were staying at. Then I saw my aunt talking to another man. They were laughing and smiling at each other. The guy touches her hand. I took advantage of the situation and secretly got pictures of her with the other man. I follow them as they walk to the man's hotel room. I manage to get pictures of her walking into the room with him with a smile on both of their faces.

I went back to the hotel room comtemplating if I should do this. I had only had one night left with her. I chose to blackmail her.

At night when she just finished her shower, I went up to her and showed her the pictures I took of her with the man.

"Why did you take those pictures?", she said in shock and panic.

I got to the point, "I want to have sex with you. I will show this to Logan if you don't give me what I want".

Aunt Vivian was in horror. She cries "Why do you want to have sex with me! I'm your aunt you disgusting freak!" Tears roll down her eyes.

I coldly say "Let me fuck you or I show these to your husband".

I felt so relieved when she said "fine". I tell her to get on her knees.

I pulled down my pants to my 8 inch, thick, erect cock. She looks at my dick in shock with her mouth wide open. Her eyes look up at me. Impatiently I grab her hair and shove my dick in her mouth fucking it as if it was a pussy. I never had sex or gotten a blowjob with a girl so this feeling was amazing. I hear the sound of my aunt's gag which makes me hornier which prompts me to shove my dick deeper and thrust faster. She pushes me away coughing with saliva falling out of her mouth.

I wasted no time in picking her up to her feet and stripping off her night gown and pulling off her black thong. Her nakedness got me even harder to the point that my dick might of went up an inch. She had bush which I was disappointed about since I prefer a shaved pussy. I grab her and suck on her small tits and rub my cock against her pussy feeling her bush rub all the way down my cock into my balls. I slightly bend down and put both hands between her legs lifting her up into the bed and on her back with her legs spread open.

I put my dick in all the way in her pussy. Her facial expression and her gasp when I did that was somthing I will never forget. I fucked her slower at first then started to build up my speed. The faster I fucked her the louder she moaned. From the sounds of her moans, she liked it. I stopped suddenly and pull my dick out. I grab the back of her knees and place her legs where her knees too where they almost aligned with her tits. I press my entire weight with my arms down on her legs. I insert my dick back in her pussy and started pounding. Aunt Vivian was moaning and begging me to stop. I make out with her kissing and licking her mouth and tongue. I slow down not wanting to cum inside her pussy since we were related by blood.

I get off of her and turn her over. Her stomach lays flat on the bed, her legs touching the floor, and her sweet ass on the edge of the bed. I fucked her banging my whole body into her ass. Her moans make me fucked her harder. I grab her right leg and place it on the bed exposing her hairy pussy. I bend down and eat her pussy from behind making obnoxious sounds.

I was eating her out for a good five minutes before fucking her again from behind. She begs me to cum already so I fuck as fast as I can as she screams. People next door probably heard us but that was none of my concern. I finally cum, spraying my jizz on her ass, back, and parts of the right side of her face.

She lets out a sigh of relief. But I felt like I could go another round and my cock was still hard. As she looks away I shove my dick with cum still dripping on the tip of my it into her ass. She gives a big gasp. From the look of pain on her face she probably never did anal before. She calls me by Eddy and tells that it hurts really bad, so I fuck her harder to show my dominance. She cries and begs me to stop. I finally stop. I get up on the bed and lay on my back. I tell her to suck my dick. She reluctantly does it. I blow a load into her mouth and hold her head down on my dick forcing her to swallow my cum.

I sit up looking at aunt Vivian, her back covered in my cum with more of it leaking out her mouth.

She says "Please delete those pictures". I tell her I will after she takes another shower. She goes up barely able to walk to the shower.

I wasn't planning on deleting the pictures. In fact I airdropped the pictures on my iPad and was hiding my video camera and iPad this entire time secretly filming our sex.

To be continued...

TKstories
TKstories
33 Followers