Making My Niece Cry Uncle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not. I have this friend, Jenna, and she said I could have any guy I wanted if I was wearing it."

"I'm sure she's right."

"She's had more experience with guys than I have, so I ask her advice with stuff like that. I hope you don't mind, but I told her about you." She dropped her eyes to her toes. "About seeing you, I mean."

My heart skipped a beat or two. "Oh yeah?"

"She asked if I liked seeing you... you know, naked." She risked a glance at me, but I didn't say anything. I didn't trust myself to speak. Her next words came out in a rush. "I said I did and she said I should return the favor and see if you'd let me see you again."

She was as red as her tiny bikini when she finished talking.

"Did you know I was watching you today?" I asked, finding my voice. I was also blushing.

"I wasn't sure. I didn't look, I just stood there with my eyes shut while I counted to thirty, then I shut the curtain."

"I left before you closed the curtain, but I was standing there when you got undressed." I waited for her to react, but she didn't say anything. "When you turned around in the shower and faced the window, I, I... Thank you for letting me see you, Kristina. You are a very beautiful woman."

That brought a smile to her face. "You're welcome, Uncle Mike." She considered for a moment then said, "Mike."

I preferred Uncle Mike, I realized. I also realized that I was a complete pervert. "Let's eat while we talk." I served the food.

"How much experience have you had with guys?" I asked. This was a strange conversation, but any time spent talking with a gorgeous, towel-clad woman is time well spent.

"I'm not a virgin, but I've only been with one guy. Neither of us really knew what we were doing. We broke up just after Christmas."

I remembered the guy she'd been seeing. High school jock-type, but he seemed nice enough. I asked, "Does your mom know any of this?"

"God, no. She'd freak out. I can't believe I'm telling you. I feel like I can trust you, though."

Since we'd seen each other naked and I didn't want my sister finding out about it, I figured she was right. I finished my food, more full from butterflies in my stomach than I was from the tuna, and put my plate in the sink. I wasn't sure what to do next. I looked at my niece, boldly letting my eyes wander over the swell of her breasts and the bottom of the towel that barely concealed her crotch. I knew that I would have to make the move. She had done her part by letting me see her and telling me that she liked seeing me. The ball was in my court.

"Your friend thought I'd let you see me naked again?" I asked.

Kristie nodded.

"On one condition," I replied.

She was cautious, which I thought was probably wise. "What's that?"

"That you call me Uncle Mike. I like the way you say it."

She blushed. "Okay, Uncle Mike."

12