Making New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to try that," he said hungrily.

I sat up and offered my own chest to him. Hands still under my shirt, he pulled me closer, and his lips found my neck, gently exploring the base of my throat, licking my skin. As his hand moved up my back, holding me close, his lips moved down to my chest. He licked and kissed my skin like he was drinking in my scent and my sweat, like he was breathing me in. I heard his moans almost in time with my own.

I could feel the warmth between my thighs intensifying into an unbearable heat, matched by the hardness rubbing against me. I started grinding my hips again, moaning some more. The friction sent shivers through me. With each push I felt my body twitching with pleasure. With each thrust of my hips I felt him rising to meet me. He began to grunt softly. He'd stopped kissing me, and his face was buried in my chest.

I wasn't going to wait much longer. I pushed him back, and I reached for his waist.

"You don't waste time, do you?" Chris said breathlessly.

"I'm not known for my patience." I undid his pants, and raised my hips so I could pull his pants down.

"Wait." He took his hands from my back, reached into his jeans pocket, and pulled out a condom.

"Aba. Someone came prepared." I think I was impressed.

"Optimistic, more like," he said with a sly smile.

"Let me help you with that." I reached down and stroked his cock through his boxers. He gasped and closed his eyes, his mouth hanging open, his breath shallow.

"You're very helpful," he whispered.

I smiled with satisfaction. "Wala pa yan." I unbuttoned his boxers to pull out his hard cock. I reached down and lay a light finger on his shaft. He gasped again, his eyes flaring open. It was my turn to trace a line. I touched the tip of his cock, already wet with pre-cum, and brought my fingertip, light as a feather, down to the base. He watched my face, watched me bite my lip.

I wanted his cock inside me. I was pretty sure he wanted that too.

"I'm so glad we're friends now," I whispered. I wrapped my hand around his shaft.

"I wanted to get to know you," Chris said.

I felt my drenched panties, my pussy tingling impatiently. I took the condom from him, tore it open, and unrolled it slowly down his cock.

"For someone who's supposed to be impatient, you sure are taking your time," he said, his voice tight.

"I'm just having fun with my new friend," I said playfully. "I hope you like what you see so far."

"Oh definitely. Can't you tell?" He looked down and saw that the condom was now secure around him. He looked at me again, waiting.

Raising myself off his lap, balancing on my knees, I hitched up my skirt and pushed my panties to one side. I could smell my juices spilling out of my pussy. I couldn't wait much longer.

Biting my lip, I lowered myself slowly. I reached for him, guiding him towards my pussy. As I gently rubbed the tip of his cock against me, we both gasped at the contact. I was so wet. Pleasure radiated from my groin, shooting up my spine, making me dizzy. I had to close my eyes. It felt almost too good. I rubbed him up and down my wet folds a few moments more.

"And do you like that too?" I managed between short breaths. I was shivering.

"Oh yeah," he breathed.

"But that's not enough for me." And I slid down, taking his full length inside me. "Oh God," I gasped suddenly.

We drew in sharp breaths, eyes widening at the impact. He was deep inside me, and I could feel my pussy walls tightening around him. I braced against the back of the sofa, short of breath.

"I definitely like this," Chris grunted. Then he began to push up against me.

I groaned as I took him in. I gasped as he retracted, only to moan louder when he thrust again, harder and deeper each time. He growled softly with each penetration, and I thought I would explode each time. When I found my breath, I put my hands on his shoulders to stop him.

"Let me," I said.

He sat back, and I lifted myself so that he slid out slowly, almost completely. Then I pushed down, taking him inside me. It felt like the first, deep thrust of a really good fuck, all over again. When he was fully inside, I rose up once more, and repeated the movement.

I fucked him over and over. I could hear how wet I was, each time his cock slammed into me. My breasts bounced freely under my camisole, and I was amazed my glasses didn't fly off.

"Fuck, ang sarap," he said, barely able to get the words out between thrusts. His hands found their way to my waist again, supporting me as I rode him. I was so wet that he slid in and out easily. I could see my juices soaking his boxers. My panties were drenched.

"Did I mention I'm glad you added me?" I said, pausing. Pleasure swelled inside me. "Really glad." I rode him harder. Soon I had no space for words, only moans growing louder between gasps. My hair swung back and forth as I moved.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum if you don't slow down," Chris whispered. He pulled me closer and clamped his lips on one of my nipples, nibbling on it with barely restrained hunger through my thin camisole. It drove me crazy, that his mouth was on me but still held back by the white cotton. I felt him switch to the other nipple, and I enjoyed how he couldn't seem to get enough of sucking on my breasts. It felt too good.

"Oh God, Chris, I don't want to slow down."

He began to thrust his hips upwards to meet my own as I pushed down. We fucked hard and fast in a dizzying rhythm of grunts and gasps. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I couldn't hold back.

Chris held me close, his face buried between my breasts, as we heaved and grunted like animals. I knew nothing but the satisfaction of his cock deep inside me, my pussy dripping around him.

"Fuck, I can't hold it anymore," Chris whispered.

"I'm so close," I whimpered. My small voice, my little plea, seemed to awaken a savage will in him, and he thrust into me with even more urgency. "Oh God, don't stop," I almost shouted, as I shivered, lost control, and felt a flood of warmth released between my thighs.

I had never cum during sex before.

Chris paused as I regained my breath. He looked into my eyes, and lifted a hand to my face, fixing my glasses. I couldn't speak. After a few seconds, I blinked, swallowed, and found my voice. "That was really nice."

He grinned, and a devious look came over his face. "You feel really nice." And he thrust again. I cried out, both from surprise and the intense wave of pleasure. I was wetter than before, still shivering from the intensity of my climax. I threw my head back, hands on his shoulders as he held me by the waist.

"Fuck me hard, Chris," I groaned.

"Yes ma'am," he obliged. He thrust into me harder as his gasps grew louder. I could feel him losing control, giving himself up into me. Then, at the last moment, he slowed down, and pulled me down hard against him. He cried out, "Oh, fuck," his voice echoing in his living room. I felt his body stiffen as he came, his eyes locked onto mine, his cock throbbing inside me.

His shoulders hunched down, and he wrapped his arms around me as he caught his breath. Then he leaned back against the sofa, and smiled sleepily at me.

I eased back, letting him slide out of me. I remained on his lap, trying to slow my own pounding pulse.

"New friends are awesome," he breathed. He reached up and fixed my glasses again.

* * * * *

After Chris had cleaned up and I'd recovered my bra, he walked me to my car. I unlocked the door, and turned around to say goodbye. When I faced him, he was standing so close that I lost my balance. I had to lean back against my car. He leaned close, looked into my eyes, and rested his hands on the roof of my car, trapping me between his arms. My heart raced.

He reached for my face, and took my glasses off before I could protest. With his other hand, he brushed my hair away from my face, stroking it briefly. He leaned closer, until his face was inches from mine, the scent of rum still lingering faintly on his breath. I looked into his eyes, and for the first time that night there really was nothing between us.

His lips brushed mine, a softer, lighter kiss than I'd expected. The warmth of his mouth took me by surprise. He pressed against me, until I was pinned against the car, his weight on me. I closed my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me. As I kissed him back, my lips parted, and in came his tongue.

I felt myself getting wet again. His tongue, warm and wet, teased mine into a dance, and I could do nothing but play along. I moaned into his mouth.

Abruptly, he stopped and pulled away. I opened my eyes. "It was really nice meeting you," he grinned.

I blinked, remembered to breathe, and burst out laughing. "We should do this again," I said, fumbling for my car keys.

"I think Carl has another gig next week," he said mischievously. He wiped my glasses with his shirt and handed them back to me.

"See you there." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then put on my glasses and got into my car. I felt my wet panties press against my swollen, still-tingling pussy as I sat down.

"I like making new friends," he said through my open window.

"Me too." I blew him a kiss then drove away.

New friends are awesome, indeed.

12