Making New Friends - The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked away from the table and another middle aged man walked over with a rigid cock in his hand. This cock had a curve in it that curved to the left instead of up. It wasn't too thick but had a huge mushroom head. He had a cock ring on and his balls were tight. I took his cock in my mouth without saying a thing and started to work him over like I did the others. Another guy walked over and started to jerk off on the side of me. I tried to reach over and help him but he swatted my hand away and continued to jerk off. Scott was still fucking my ass, but I could tell he too was ready to shoot. Instead of pushing into me, though, Scott pulled out and ripped the condom off. With a couple of quick strokes, I felt his hot load shoot all over my back. This sent the guy next to me into a spasm and he started shooting all over my face and side at the same time. Scott got off the table and the man I was sucking quickly walked to the end of the bed and covered his cock. He climbed up on top and pushed his thick head into my ass. I don't know if it was the large head or the awkward curve to his cock that made me grimace a little in pain but it took me a little to get used to this newest cock in my hole. He took his time with me though and soon enough he was going in and out like the last two guys.

Another young guy walked up to me and asked if I wanted some of him too. He was another hot looking stud, with nice abs and a firm chest. He placed his semi hard cock in front of me and I started sucking him. After a few minutes, I again felt the now familiar feeling of a cock starting to swell in my backside.

"Ernie, I want to see you shoot on his back like Scott did," he said to the guy plowing me from behind.

"You got it Dave," and with that he pulled out and ripped the condom off. He grabbed his cock and shot his load on my back, mixing it with the last one. Then he pushed my ass down and rubbed his cock all over the two loads that were on my back, smearing them both all over me. I stopped sucking for a moment as he did this. Then he climbed off thanking me and walked away.

Dave moved to the end of the bed and took over the place where Ernie just vacated. He covered himself and climbed on top as I another young guy walked up slowly. He was a hot looking black guy with a thick cock hanging below. He gently grabbed my head and guided it towards his cock. I started sucking and licking him while Dave plowed me like someone who thought he knew how to fuck an ass but needed more experience. Every time he tried to pull back, he would pull out. Then he had a hard time finding his way into my used ass. He needed more practice and I was glad to oblige while I was sucking this beauty in front of me. The cock grew a couple of inches long, but wider and wider. Finally, Dave pulled out of me and I could feel him jerk as he shot on my back as well. He climbed off and threw the condom into the trash. Then he walked off without saying a word.

"Put it in my ass," I said to the black stud I was sucking. The 20 year old was putting on a condom and getting ready to take its place in my ass. My skin was sticky from all the loads that were shot all over my body. I looked over at the clock on the table and saw it was only 4:30. I was having a blast so far and was hoping it would continue.

As the kid slid his thick veiny cock into my ass, I moaned. It wasn't the longest cock I had in my ass so far tonight but by far the thickest. I could feel all the nerves in my ass cry out as the 6" sausage invaded my rear. He was nervous. You could tell he was when he came up to me and put his cock in front of my mouth. I had reached out to guide it to my mouth and you could feel him shaking. He was nervous as this was his first time as well. He also wore a collar but a different color to show he also was a new guy but preferred to top.

I started to feel him pump my ass. His nerves were calming and he was starting to fuck me faster. I reached down between my legs and grabbed his large hairy balls as he pounded away. He gasped at my grip and I let go but continued to tickle his sack with my fingers. It was slick from my working them over in my mouth just a couple of minutes earlier.

As he continued, John walked over to check on me. He waved over another young guy. In the dimly lit room, he looked like a nicely hung blond guy. I nodded to John I was doing fine and reached out to the newest partner. I felt his cock. It felt like it was going to be about 7.5" long and was uncut. He wasn't fully hard yet but that was going to soon change. I started stroking him to the beat of my ass getting fucked. Finally, I felt the cock in my ass start to push in deeper and deeper and swell up. I could tell this load was going to end up in the condom and not sprayed on my back. I signaled to the blond guy to come closer and I started to massage his cock with my mouth and tongue as the one in my ass exploded. I was hoping for a couple of more minutes to get the newest cock ready to be inserted into my hole, but I would just have to feel the emptiness for a couple of minutes.

I continued to suck on the cock in my mouth. I slid my tongue into his foreskin and licked the head of his cock that was still covered. When I inserted my tongue into his piss slit, he moaned and pulled the skin down off the cock head. He tasted a little like pre-cum, a little like urine, and a little sweaty. In the state I was in, none of it mattered. I just wanted more. It was a thin cock, exact opposite of the last one I just had in my ass. He was getting harder by the second and it was easy to slide in my throat. With all the cocks I sucked so far tonight, my gag reflex was gone anyhow. He started to fuck my face and felt someone else reach up and start fingering my hole.

"My. This feels a little empty. Let's see if I can fill it for you," a familiar voice said as I heard Seth open a condom wrapper to put on.

I continued to suck on the cock and felt another thick cock enter my ass. Even though I was getting used more than ever before, my ass had mainly been invaded by thinner cocks so far. With the exception of the last cock that was in me, they were all long and thin. This one was another one that took a little to enter my ass. It was thicker than the last one but it still entered me easily. I felt a small "pop" as the thick mushroom head broke the barrier and pushed into me all at once. I moaned on the cock going in and out of my mouth and I heard a moan above me as well. I started to work my tongue all over the length of the cock as he slid in and out of my throat. I wiggled my ass as Seth worked my ass.

Surprisingly, the two of them easily got into a nice rhythm and my body was being pushed forward on the cock in my mouth and then back onto the meat in my ass without any effort on my part. I was glad. I still had a long night ahead of me and I was having too much fun to leave early because of exhaustion.

Now here it was, not even 5:00 and I already had a half a dozen cocks in my mouth and ass. Most of the loads were on my backside. A couple had shot into the condoms while they were in my ass. One of them dumped it out in a long line from my neck to my ass crack.

I had yet to swallow a load, but I expected that to change soon.

"Let me know when you're going to shoot in his mouth, Corey. I'll fill his ass at the same time," Seth told the blond. They started picking up the pace and I heard Corey say he was close. Suddenly, the sweet pre-cum that was leaking out turned into huge thick globs of cum that shot down my throat. Seth saw this and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me onto his cock more. I felt him unload into the condom as Corey continued to unload in my throat. The taste was amazing and just what I had been wanting. I had been sucking on guys and looking for someone that wanted me to swallow them, but everyone wanted to use my ass as well. Not that I minded tonight, but I was thirsty for cum.

Seth finished shooting in my ass and slowly pulled out. He took the condom off his cock and emptied it out on my back in a trail from my neck to my ass crack. I could feel the heat of his load as he dumped it out. The two of them walked away and I slowly sat up. I needed a little break and something to drink. Although I had only swallowed one load, I had sucked quite a few and my mouth was a little pasty from all the pre-cum I was tasting. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Taking a swig, I looked around and saw a few more people there that I hadn't even met yet. They were of all ages, shapes and cock sizes. Some of them were sucking and fucking each other on the chairs. Some were making out and some were just watching the porn playing on TV. I walked back over to the table and took my position for some more fun.

This went on for two more hours. The pizza came but I wasn't in the mood to eat anything. I just continued sucking and getting fucked by the different men in the room. Some of them came back for seconds. Everyone praised my talents as a cock sucker.

Finally the room started to empty out. It was getting late and people were leaving. I looked over and saw three people I was still waiting for. Pete, Tom and john were all at the door talking to people as they left. Finally it was just the four of us and they walked over to me.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" John asked.

"Definitely."

"Good. You said I could have some of that ass on our second meet. So now it's our turn." he said.

Pete was closest to me and walked over to my mouth. I began sucking on him as I started to tug on Tom and John's cocks. It wasn't long at all before they were all hard and ready to invade my holes. Pete's huge piece of meat was sticking straight up and I was trying to get as much of it in my mouth as I could. I continued bobbing my head on his cock while pumping Tom and John with my fists. I was slobbering all over the big black piece of meat, my spit running down to his heavy sack and dripping all over the bed. Finally, he walked around and started playing with my ass. Tom and John walked in front of me as Pete reached for some lube and started massaging my hole.

'I know this has been used quite a bit tonight, but I think you still may need some help with this," he said as he worked his fingers in and out. He inserted a couple of fingers up to his knuckles and then spread them apart as far as he could, spreading my ass open. While he finger fucked my ass, John pushed his cock into my mouth and I licked his piss slit. Pre-cum was already leaking and I cleaned it up greedily wanting more. He climbed up on the bed and I started going down on him. I felt movement on the other side of my head and realized it was Tom climbed up as well. I felt his cock pushing towards my mouth so I let go of John and started on Tom.

Finally Pete was done preparing my ass and started pushing in. As he said, my ass was used quite a bit but nothing prepared me for this. Tom saw me start to grimace so he pulled his cock from my mouth. Pete slowly pushed into me but it was still painful. His thick cock stretched me to a new limit. I didn't think my ass could take it. Pete slowed to a stop and let me adjust, then he pushed more into me. He kept doing this, all the while rubbing my ass and telling me to breathe in and how good I was doing. Finally after a few minutes, I felt his balls hit my ass. Slowly he started pulling out, just a little at first. Then he pushed back in. I could feel a suction as he pulled out, my hole not wanting to let go. Then he would pull out a little more, and push in with a little more force. After a few more minutes, he was pulling all the way out so just the head of his cock was in me. Every time he pushed in, I felt my insides bounce. "God, he must be hitting my stomach," I thought as I went back to work on the tow cocks in front of me.

I switched back and forth between Tom and John, sucking first one then the other, playing with their balls with one hand while the other held the bed for support from the ass pounding I was getting from Pete. Then John and Tom leaned up next to each other and held their cocks together. I got the hint and started sucking them both at once. I would go down on them and run my tongue in between them as much as possible on the way back up. My mouth was full but I did my best to massage both of them with my tongue as often as I could. Licking their heads, rubbing the veins underneath and tickling them just underneath the heads of their cocks.

After about ten minutes of Pete's pounding, I felt him pick up the pace. "Get ready New-bee. I'm going to fill you up with a weeks' worth of cum." He grabbed my shoulders and pulled down on them forcing his cock up into me further that anything had ever hit before. Then I felt it. Load after heavy load of cum hitting me on the inside. I felt the hot juices coat my bowels and fill me up like never before. When his cock stopped pulsing and spewing, I felt him slowly fuck my ass a little more.

"I want to make sure you got all that cum inside you," he said. That's when I realized he hadn't put on a condom. At the moment, I didn't care much though. I was still trying to catch the breath that was just fucked out of me.

Pete finally got off me and pulled me up to a kneeling position. John got underneath me and positioned me over his cock. He wanted me to impale myself on him. I lowered myself down him easily. Now that Pete had stretched me out, it felt like John's cock was a coffee stirrer in my gaping hole. Then John grabbed me in a bear hug and pulled me down. I felt Tom climb up behind me and slowly push his cock in my hole at the same time. It felt amazing. Never before did I imagine having two cocks in my ass at once. Then again, never before did I think I would be used as a cum dump like tonight.

The feeling was awesome. I was in between two hot men. John would slide out a little and as he pushed back in, Tom would slide out. They took turns like this as Pete walked up alongside of me, his meat hanging between his legs. I nodded my head for him to bring it close and I started to clean him off with my mouth.

For the first time all night, I felt my own eruption ready to explode. All night long, I never touched myself as I was told. Although I did come close, I never came, though the sheet was covered in my sweat and pre-cum. Now, with the two cocks acting like pistons in my ass and the taste of the cum and my juices in my mouth, it was too much for me to handle. I screamed out loud as I came. I felt my first explosion hit me in the chin and land on Johns face. Then a second, and a third. I came more than I had ever cum before. I was covered in other people's loads already and I think I matched every one of them with my own. As I came, my ass squeezed tight on John and Tom, forcing their cocks together tighter. This made them rub each other more and I started to feel first one and then the other shoot their load, mixing with Pete's that had already coated my insides. Finally, I collapsed on top of John.

I laid there for a minute, panting. Tom's cock started to deflate and fell out of my ass. John rolled me over and slid out as well. I looked up at them and dozed off without realizing it.

I woke up a couple of hours later. Pete, John and Tom were at a table playing cards. They heard me stirring and walked over to me.

I was still in the bed, but the sheet was new and I was cleaned up. My body wasn't sticky and I was dressed in my underwear. I started to think I dreamed the whole thing until I went to move and my ass cried out.

"Look who woke up?" Pete said.

"Wow. Sorry I feel asleep on you guys. I never realized that would be such a workout."

'That's part of the reason why we end early. Gives us time to clean up and for someone to recover," John answered back.

"You were more than a lot of people expected. Most new guys tap out after an hour or so. You stuck around to the end." Tom added. "By the way, Pete here is our 'bouncer'. He's a close friend that helps us control the crowd. He was going to play for the NFL until he got injured."

"That explains the nice body," I said.

"Don't worry about us not using condoms. We should have asked first but you had us all so worked up. The three of us are clean. We get tested together regularly. I have papers upstairs to show you if you like," John told me.

"No that's fine. Thanks though."

"I should get going. I have work in the morning."

"You may want to consider calling in for the day if you can. I have a funny feeling you're going to need some rest. We can give you a ride home if you like."

"No I should be fine. I just have to take it slow getting dressed and out to the car."

"Ok. Just take it easy. We don't want you getting hurt or into an accident. We definitely want you back, though next time, you can help us break in someone."

They helped me upstairs and took my clothes out of the locker for me. I took my time getting dressed. When I got my shoes on, I stood up, my back screaming at me from the pain.

Pete helped me to my car and I climbed inside. He handed me a card.

"Here, this is the number of the massage therapist I use. Trust me, I think you will need to see him again."

"Again?"

"Oh yeah. He was with me tonight. Remember Seth?"

"Ok. Yeah I do."

"He'll give you a free treatment because of tonight. Also on the back I my number. If you ever need anything, let me know."

"I will. Thanks Pete."

I started the car and drove away. When I got home, I looked at the card. I agreed I would call Seth in the morning. I called in sick as soon as I got in the house, saying I fell and hurt myself and I was going to see someone in the morning.

I thought about the night and started laughing. 69 Blue Ball Lane. No blue balls there anymore, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

12