Making of a Black Cock Whore

Story Info
Husband tell wife to expose her cunt to strangers in a parking.
7.4k words
4.34
138.3k
158

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE MAKING OF A BLACK COCK WHORE

Valerie sat there questions filled head. How did this all happen to her? A year or slightly more she was just a normal white girl fantasies filled her head, the usual kind for a 21 year old, plenty of cocks fucking her. Sometimes she was bound so no escape in the end always covered in cum some even pissed on her she was their fuck slut to be used.

But in reality she knew she would run a mile if this was to happen to her, so no harm in thinking it surely.

Valerie had a stunning figure. Model looking with a cute kissable face, tall 5'9 in heels well over 6' slim, nice tits 36 D cup, long, long, legs that disappeared into a peachy ass with blonde hair crowning her head.

That was of course till she met and married Steve his piercing blue eyes seemed to hypnotize her she was a little lost girl at these times.

Married life started as normal with plenty of fucking, both wanting it so bad.

But Steve wanted more he begged her to lie over his knees as he spanked her, lightly to begin with, but each time he spanked her she noticed it was getting harder and harder he made Valerie's ass so red. But one look into his eyes and Valerie was lost she, took the pain and started enjoying she even started looking forward to it.

Steve often asked her about her fantasies Valerie blushed as she answered feeling uncomfortable saying it out loud and not in her head but Steve was her husband so she told him all, hoping it did not upset Steve.

"So my little Valerie," he said, all those cocks fucking you and using you all bound up, did it make you wet."

Valerie blushed! "Look Steve this was before we met, I don't have them now I'm content with you just fucking me now."

"Answer please Valerie," did it make you wet?

"Yes Steve I did get wet and I played with myself while thinking about it before you ask, it is quite normal for a girl to have fantasies as it is for guys."

"All girls Valerie you sure!"

"What about goody, goody girls Valerie think they have them too. I think only sluts like you who have fantasies such as yours."

"Oh so now I'm a slut am I," Valerie retorted.

"Yes my little girl I think you are, and submissive with it, as I notice when I spank you."

"Oh god Steve don't be so stupid," replied Valerie, she was getting mad she turned away from his stare.

" Ok my little slut try this out."

"Next time you go out don't wear any panties and let guys see up you skirt, see if that makes you wet. I think it will! But do you want to find out?"

"Oh god Steve you want other guys to see my bald pussy the pussy I shave for you." replied Valerie.

"Yes my little one I want them to see your shaved little cunt." Steve said with a big grin on his face.

"You're going to far now Steve forget it." But the seed had been planted and he knew it had.

"On my knee now Valerie my little submissive," he snickered.

Valerie dutifully obliged as he struck her bare ass hard saying '"not a sub are we," making Valerie shudder with pain as she felt herself getting wet.

"My little slut getting wet I see, loving it aren't you, no panties you hear let them see you masturbating fingers deep inside you and tell me after, I have plans for you."

Valerie shuddered then came all over his leg. "Good girl he said."

For the next few days Valerie tried to forget what her husband had said, he wanted others to see her little cunt as he called it, with fingers deep inside her, how could he.

The next day she woke to glorious sun shining down, the thought crossed her mind about doing what her husband wanted. Just to find out if her husband was right.

She did enjoy him spanking her but to show her pussy to strangers might be going a bit too far.

Getting dressed Valerie decided not to wear any panties just in case she dared to try it out, that day. Just putting a little pleated skirt on with a crop top.

After shopping Valerie walked through the park seeing quite a few guys sitting on benches.

"Look for one opposite." a voice inside her head said.

Finding one with 3 guys eating lunch opposite. Valerie sat down legs tightly together. "Open your legs slut," the voice said Valerie slightly parted her legs.

"Much wider slut," the voice said and finger yourself. Valerie parted her legs wider and raised them up putting two fingers deep in her pussy, thumb rubbing clit knowing she was on full view, she closed her eyes. Yes Steve was right she was getting wet.

Then a tap on her shoulder she opened her eyes to see this guy standing before her.

"You doing that for us you little bitch," he said

Valerie not knowing what to say said nothing but he grabbed her arm and said, "follow."

Valerie tried to resist saying, "I'm married."

"Yes I can see you're a married whore looking for cock that's why you fingered yourself for us," Valerie stumbled with her reply knowing in a way her husband was right. She was about to find out just how much of a slut she had become.

"On the nice long grass over there slut don't want children seeing do you."

Bending his finger to the other guys they followed.

"No need to take you panties of for us as you not wearing any, so what's it to be slut doggy or on your back."

Valerie lay on her back and opened her legs wide. "Oh you dirty little married whore," he said. "Come on guys let's give her what she wants." One by one they fucked her pussy raw.

The last one raised her up and put his cock in her ass as another put his cock in her pussy she was getting her first DP in real and she loved it.

"You know we all gonna cum in you don't you slut, let your husband lick you out after." Valerie grunted as she took load after load

"Bitch if you ever want fucking again come and find us, we out we here every day at the same time," he said as they left.

Valerie lay in the long grass with her legs still spread wide feeling cum trickling down her legs, slowly she tasted the cum running from her now gaped cunt, they had filled he good she thought. How the hell was she going to tell her husband about this?

Valerie remained silent that night not telling her husband anything; the thoughts of getting fucked the next day crowded her head.

The next day Valerie dressed even sluttier semitransparent top with micro skirt, shoes. and nothing else, she could see her nipples through the top and she knew they would love that.

Arriving early she waited, noticing 5 guys approaching her and this time 3 blacks with two whites, one of them she knew from the day before Valerie had heard about Big Black Cock and she knew she wanted to try.

"This the whore you on about," said one black.

"Yes a right little fuckwhore she is." Said the white guy.

"Aren't you slut?"

Valerie looked at the guy who had fucked her the day before.

"Need some black cock do you," said the black guy as he walked round examining her, "you know we all taking the afternoon of just to fuck you, and i can see in your eyes bitch you want to feel black cock in you."

"As of from now I'm your master you will call me sir, got that slut."

"Yes Sir," Valerie replied feeling her legs tremble.

"Your full name slut and married status."

"Valerie burrows sir. and yes i am happily married," replied Valerie.

"Valerie meet my bro's Sam and Joseph oh and Sam has the biggest cock in Christendom by the way I'm sure you will enjoyed that," he said laughing.

"Not he grass for you today slut got a nice bed for you to perform on. See that white car over there, sit in the back and take your top on not like we can't see them," he laughed.

Valerie did as she was told and removed her top as she waked to the car her tits now on full view she noticed guys looking more closely at her now,. As she sat inside she had one black on each side sucking on one nipple each, soon her nipples were throbbing. As she was driven away at least parts of her tits were covered she thought.

Stopping outside a nice looking set of flats she was ordered out tits still on show, "take your skirt of now bitch want no white dressed bitches in my place." Joel said.

Valerie looked round seeing people waking about unsure what to do, then at the blacks. She slowly removed her skirt, now totally naked.

"That's a good submissive bitch," he said. Just as her husband had also said perhaps they were both right she thought.

"You loving this bitch aren't you."

"No sir I feel humiliated," Valerie replied.

"Really," he said, "strange for someone who shows her spread cunt to complete strangers in a public park."

As she was paraded though that flats naked with people looking at her, the color on her face rose to bright red.

Opening the door she gasped as she saw what looked like some form of studio all darkened out with spot lights a stool in the center, bed on one side, sex toys of every shape and size, and a wooden pole with straps hanging down at the top. All corners had cameras pointing down.

"See that stool in the middle slut sit on it and face the camera." Joel ordered in a stern voice.

Valerie did as she was told as the spot lights shone down illuminating her naked body, Valerie shivered.

"Now tell the camera what you did in the park yesterday." she heard him say.

"Please not the camera sir I am married," said Valerie.

"Yes you are and that makes you a married white slut doesn't it girl?" Joel replied, Valerie remained silent.

"Answer the question bitch tell the camera what you are, with that she saw a red light blinking."

Looking at the camera but with head held low she said, "I am a married white slut sir."

"Can't hear you slut! and hold your head up." Joel said sounding angry.

Valerie said in a louder voice, "I AM A MARRIED WHITE SLUT SIR."

Valerie thought this was for their future viewing, she didn't expect to hear the next comment.

"Now smile for the camera bitch as there are a lot of people looking at you." Joel laughed.

Valerie's color rose yet again. "pardon sir," she said.

"Making you feel uneasy bitch is it, but I bet they all want to know what a married woman was doing in the park yesterday."

"Please sir no begging you," was all Valerie could say.

"Head up slut tell them what you did."

"Sir I exposed part of me to some guys, then I rubbed myself in front of them." Valerie blushed deeply.

"And what part of your body was that slut."

"My pussy sir."

"Were you wearing any panties slut."

"No sir I wasn't."

"So you rubbed your bare cunt in front of them, look at the camera and tell them all." Joel said in a stern voice.

"Yes sir i did," Valerie said, "and did you finger yourself at the same time."

"Yes sir," Valerie said blushing more.

"How many fingers did you push inside slut."

"I used two fingers in me and thumb on clit sir."

"Did you spread your lips wide and show pink for them slut,"

"Yes sir I did," Valerie was being humiliated on camera in front of god knows how many people.

"Tell the viewing audience what happened next."

"I was taken in the grass they all fucked me sir."

"Cunt and ass."

Yes sir both."

"Tell the camera with head held high and smile."

"Did you take one in your now wet cunt and one in your asshole at the same time."

"Yessss sir I was DP'd."

"And did you enjoy it bitch."

"Yes sir i'm afraid i did."

"How a slut should be fucked isn't it slut."

"Yes sir," Valerie said.

"How many Sam," she heard him say, fifty seven thousand plus and rising, came the reply.

"Gonna make a lot of money with you tonight my little slut," he whispered in her ear.

"Ladies and gentlemen what you see before you can only be described as a naked married white whore, one who openly displays her bald cunt to total strangers and masturbates with two fingers full in her open snatch whilst rubbing her clit, and was then was taken and fucked by all of them this in a public park using all her holes at will."

"You will all soon see her open her legs and do the same for you. The objects on display are for your use on her, just type in what you want and it will be done, I beg you show no mercy to this whore use her well."

"But before we start please say what you think of her, I'm sure she will be interested," he laughed.

"Look at the computer screen Valerie slut."

"Yes sir," said Valerie trying to hide her face but with cameras all over the place this was impossible.

"And you are married as well." he continued

"Yes sir I am," Valerie was being humiliated again to all those watching, this she knew.

"Tell me slut does your husband know you're here."

"No sir not yet but I think he will." Valerie replied with head held low again.

"Well Valerie shall we see what they think of you,"

Valerie saw dozens of derogatory remarks flowing up the screen. Fucking dirty bitch whore deserves all she gets, hope to see her finger that cunt for us in a bit. Just total trash bet her husband is proud of her. Fuck her then kill her all she is worth. Whip her make her body as red as her face. The lines of abuse just kept on growing Valerie hung her head in shame.

"Open your legs now slut show what you did for total strangers, NOW SLUT NOW."

Valerie parted her legs slightly and pushed a finger in her.

"Wider slut let them see you as you are fingered that cunt for all those guys yesterday, do it good and say I'm a married white cock whore."

"Please sir no begging you," Valerie said.

"Slut you got thousands of people looking at you now as you finger your cunt, what do you think that makes you."

"OK sir I'm a married white cock whore," she said with tears running down her face, "and I deserve all I get." All the time she heard chin'g chin'g as the tokens rolled in.

"You can take more fingers than that my little slut, and spread those cunt lips wide like you did yesterday." Joel kept demanding.

Valerie pushed another finger deep inside her spreading her cunt lips now showing pink inside.

Make her fist herself came up on the screen we all want to see that cunt gaped.

"Do as the screen says Valerie," Joel demanded, "after all it is their money."

"Please sir noo don't make me," Valerie said.

"Do it cunt and do it now I want them coming back and back to see more."

Valerie spread her legs wide and pushed her whole hand deep inside her, making her mouth drop open and gasp.

"Oh you fuck whore yes fist that nasty white cunt." Joel said.

Valerie looked up at the screen and watched her fist herself. as she fisted more her now gaping cunt grew in size. She then saw remarks that would put a whore to shame.

"Ohh look now my little bitch they want you on the whipping post." Joel boomed out.

"Plss sir I beg you this is going too far now," Valerie blubbered.

"Now my little married whore, they pay you have to do it."

"Plsss sir don't hurt me."

"Sorry bitch they asking for red marks covering your body and as I say we always do what the paying customer wants."

With that he grabbed her free arm and dragged her across the room, tying both hands high so her toes just reached the floor, the first blow left an ugly looking mark across both nipples. "NO, NO, NO," was all she could utter, feeling pain rack through her body legs gave in, but the post held her up as more blows rained down on her the next hit her just above the clit leaving a long red gash causing Valerie to shake uncontrollably her head held back, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOO escaped her lips.

Valerie could not see the screen as tears filled her eyes but thousands of people were saying hit that married fuck whore hard, yes fucking do it, make the bitch pay.

"Grit your teeth slut they want me to hurt you." Joel uttered,

ten minutes later blackness filled the room as Valerie passed out.

She awoke to find herself tied to a bed stretched wide her pussy looking right into the camera.

"Glad you could join us again," she heard Joel say. "Over 100, 000 looking at your cunt right now slut bit more than three and you have to wonder if any of your friends are looking at you," he laughed uncontrollably.

"Does it make you proud so many looking at you? But no fingers in you this time slut most want to see you take black cock only three of us fit that bill right now and Sam will hurt you more than the whip when he shoves it in your ass hole, but don't worry next time there will be lots more black cocks ravaging your holes."

NOOOOOOOOOOOO please let me GOOOO, filled the room as Valerie cried out shaking uncontrollably.

Valerie blinked up at the ceiling hoping this was a dream but every time she opened them the same face was staring down at her.

"Cunt or ass hole first bitch he said not that it matters we will be using all your holes, seeing you enjoy a good DP."

"Take her mouth first Sam." he said, "I'm going to put a load in this trash whore s cunt."

"It's what people expect to see, you hear me you little whore." said Joel.

Valerie felt Sams cock invade her throat causing her to gag on it, soon bring up loads of white creamy drool as she choked on it, soon it was running down her cheeks onto her tits as she choked up more and more fighting for breath as his cock rose and fell over and over bubbles busting against her nose as he kept plunging it in.

At the same time fearing the black cock in her cunt would split her as Joel fucked her cunt relentlessly.

Did she like this or not she was unsure all she knew her own cum was covering the black cock fucking her pussy, she was being pounded like a whore. Valerie was fucked stupid, saliva covering her whole face bubbles busting all over her saliva covered body her legs were held high as Joel's black cock was forced into her hole.

Cameras pointing right at it all the time people saying, fuck this dirty cow, fill her full of cum, want to see it on her tits face ass, put it all over the bitch, do it fuck the life out of her. chin'g chin'g over and over again as more tokens were paid in.

A strange feeling started in Valerie's loins as she was being fucked, she was beginning to enjoy it all thoughts of how many were watching went out of her head she just needed those black cocks in her she was being turned into a black cock whore and she knew it.

The next moment her ass was held wide as Sam put his rampant gigantic cock right in her ass hole nearly splitting her. Her legs shot out in utter shock Valerie gasped with pain. FUCKING HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO, escaped her lips in short sharp gasps.

"look at the bitch trying to spread her legs this cunt needs it," Joel shouted out. Taking the opportunity not to force her legs wider Joel put the top of his 10 inch cock at the entrance of her now reddened cunt and slammed it right into her cunt Valerie gasped as the pain hit hard.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," she cried out as they both ravaged her holes.

Feeling both ass hole and cunt being filled with black seed as both emptied into her at the same time.

"Do it all over the bitch," some said, Sam and Joel happily obliged as Valerie was turned into a cum covered whore, just as in her fantasies Valerie thought.

Piss all over her came the remark "you see that bitch," Joel demanded, "open your mouth wide and push your tits out."

Valerie had no other options but to do what Joel said. people seeing her now as the lowest of the low, a trash whore piss slut as she watched both Sam's and Joel's piss covering her body soaking her hair. as she spurted some from her mouth adding to it.

Getting of her Joel stood before the camera his cum covered cock hanging down between his legs saying.

"Well viewing audience that concludes this part of your viewing pleasure for tonight but I'm sure you will all want to see her again."

"Please write to this site stating what else you would like to see her do or be done to her. I'm sure she will be happy to oblige, you know we go to the extreme here, but nothing to naughty he laughed we don't want to get shut down so bestiality or underage I'm afraid, but anything else is up to you remember that."

12