Making of a Black Cock Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving to Joel's on her fated day, tits out as usual for all to see her husband said. "Get through this my little whore I know you're not looking forward to it."

"I'm not saying anything at moment but it might be the last time you appear on there." Valerie gave a curios look but said nothing.

Phoning Joel she was told to strip naked on the street and crawl not walk to the door, Valerie fell to all fours and crawled along the street up the lift Steve knocked on the door, it was opened by Sam who told her to stay down out of sight.

From her vantage point Valerie could see Mary pacing about dressed in just a black leather corset tits out on show. God, she had been pierced as well, but just simple bar piercings. Coving her now bald cunt were single strands of chain spread so it didn't hide much, in her hand was a riding crop.

"Well audience seems my pet slave will be getting a beating keeping me waiting. From this,", she said for swishing the crop wildly from side to side.

Valerie was amazed she was addressing thousands of people with her tits and cunt on show. Had power gone to her head she thought.

Joel must have worked wonders on her. possibly to replace her she wished and hoped for.

Ohhhh look over there and what do I see, teased Mary none other than my pet slave Valerie crawl to me bitch and kiss my feet. Beat her ass good Mary, came up on the screen.

Valerie started to crawl slowly towards Mary looking at the crop in her hand knowing it would soon be striking her.

"Come on faster you cunt, wiggle that ass and put two fingers in your ass hole I'm sure all would like to see that and don't take them out till I tell you," Mary commanded.

As Valerie got closer to Mary she put her foot out wiggled her toes then said, "you know what to do valerie I think."

Valerie started sucking on Mary's big toe. "Been told not to wash my feet for three weeks now Valerie, how do they smell cunt whore, nice and tasty are they but then you used to licking shit from black ass cracks aren't you," she giggled.

"Come on you whore you can do better that that," Hitting Valerie's ass with the crop leaving a red welt showing on her ass." Good girl she said lick between my toes get all that crap out.

Taking her foot out of Valerie's mouth she placed it under her chin pointed the crop at Valerie's face moving it up and down she said, "now take the fingers out of your ass hole whore and show all watching what taste you prefer my foot crap or you own shit."

"Well whore do tell all," Mary chided. Valerie trying to beat Mary in this humiliation game said, "I find them both enjoyable Mistress."

"You filthy fucking whore look everybody, don't we see just a pile of worthless white trash before you. Licking shit from her own ass hole," As she slapped her face ranting, spitting out venom, covering Valerie with spit as her feelings towards valerie boiled over valerie knew she was winning.

"Stand that cunt up boys she ordered."

Standing before Valerie." She said you are just a Piece of Worthless White Trash, Only Good for Sucking and Fucking with Black Cock Aren't You. Striking her tits hard with every single word she spoke

Valerie replied face grimacing in pain. "Yes, Mistress that's all I am."

"Strap her to the X boys," came her next command.

"Now then Valerie tell the audience where you have metal attached to your body and I will point them out. "The bitch Valerie thought

"Mistress I have both nipples priced also my clit and hood." Mary took great delight be-litting Valerie as she pointed them out to the watching thousands."

"And with them being metal Valerie, I bet they conduct electric currents quite good don't they."

Valerie gulped." I suppose they do mistress," valerie replied.

"Shall we let all those watching see Valerie. I bet there curious," she laughed. "See how much of a pain whore you are. Do you think that is a good idea or not Valerie speak out you fuckcunt." She said with venom in her voice.

"I'm curious myself Mistress, as I've never had it done before." Valerie said putting on a brave face, trying to get her own back on Mary.

The next moment Valerie's body froze solid as she felt as if every nerve in her body was screaming out. NOOOOOOOOOO making Valerie's jaw drop open and drool came flooding out.

"That was seven Valerie shall we go higher next one might make you scream out," said Mary.

Valerie could not answer, all she could do was to twitch widely, trying to get some feelings back into her body.

No answer Valerie. "shall we try nine then."

Valerie could not believe what she heard, although she tried to steel herself from the pain to come, she cried out FUCCCCCCKKKKK, FUCCCCCKKKK, FUCCCCCKKKK, HELLLPPPPPPP. As the audience watched smoke coming from both nipples and clit.The next moment her head dropped as valerie passed out,

She awoke to find Mary pissing on her face, 'not such a pain slut are you whore,' Mary jibbed.

"Just say you give in Valerie and there will be no more pain for you. Just tell all watching that you have totally submitted to me."

"I'm sorry Mistress that I can't do and never will with you," replied valerie.

"Thought as much cunt," she laughed, "I wanted to hurt you more anyway, as you can see I've removed your nipple piercings do you want to know why Valerie."

Although valerie was surprised at what seemed like kindness from Mary, she soon altered mind, as Mary held up what looked like a jar filled with insects.

"These Valerie are black crickets and they love to feed on flesh they may have tiny mouths but full of incisor mandibles."

"So, I was thinking wouldn't it be nice idea to let them feed on nipple/ tit flesh? and also, cunt lips! they will draw blood and it will hurt that I guarantee."

You will see blood running from you Valerie but in a few days, all scaring will be gone will be gone, but making you feel like you want to do it again what do you think audience," she shouted out.

Valerie did not bother looking, as she knew what the answer would be.

Holding up to Valerie's face Mary held out three glass jar bells, "The larger ones for your tits Valerie the smaller for your cunt more concentrated." she giggled.

'You will take the pain for fifteen minutes Valerie before they are released, what you will see then is one bloody mess, Valerie cunt," she sneered.

Valerie lay there unsure what was going to happen to her, so she gritted her teeth ready for the pain. Mary placed one bell jar on each tit and one covering her cunt lips. In the opening in the top of the jar she put handfuls of crickets in each one making valerie shudder as she felt them crawling on her flesh, then suction pumps were attached to all three pulling her now large nipples to their full extent pulling the clit and hood out as well. Mary kept pumping till no more could be got out valerie looking grotesque with bulging tits and a cunt that looked abnormal. She heard her say "feed well my beauties."

Valerie waited for the pain with shivers running through her body as she felt them move over her body. Bastard she thought as the first on bit into her erect nipple but soon it felt like a thousand needles were being pushed into her as the feeding frenzy continued but when one found her clit and bit valerie could take no more and shouted out so all could hear," FUCKKKK NOOOO PLSSSSSSS GET THEM OF ME."

This was more than pain not severe, but her mind was going around in circles waiting for the next bite.

"Stupid cunt," she heard Mary say, "they only been feeding on you for three minutes, call yourself a pain whore.

Valerie knew she had to steel herself with her new Master watching as well as Joel. So, to prove to Mary how good she was, not another word escaped her lips during her ordeal, even though the constant stabbing pain was driving her insane.

Valerie lay there as thousands watched and looked at her. They saw how badly her body witched and writhed as she took bite after bite to the most sensitive parts of her body.

Finally, the biting stopped as the glass jars were removed leaving Valerie's tits and cunt looking a terrible mess at first sight looking more like a mass of bloody gore.

'Wipe this pain whore down,' said Mary.

"Valerie, I have to admit I tried my best to break you, but I guess I failed, as you took all that pain and hardly made a sound and all this to please men's fantasies. Most of them wanking all over the place as they watch you, wishing they were married to you."

"The bites may look bad now Valerie cunt, as she saw blood flowing from Valerie's tits and cunt but they don't bite deep just so many of them biting you."

Mary offed a Valerie a hand to help her up. Valerie refused just asked if it was ok for her to stand or did she want her on all fours.

Mary slapped her. Saying, "defiant to the end Valerie I see, with that he walked away.

Valerie sat on a chair with Steve wiping her many bites. When she saw her new Master approach Valerie immediately stood up. "Down girl down she was instructed I just want to say I think I picked to right one with you, your pain tolerance must be very high you will be will be needing that in abundance soon."

"The next part of your journey into depravity is about to start Valerie. You now have a two-week break from any cock entering you, need that body clean and fresh don't we faggot," he asked, "Yes sir," Steve replied taking the hint. "Make sure you two are fully immunized against and tropical diseases within that time."

'Valerie whore,' he said, "Miles will be taking you on a shopping trip soon need you looking like the high-class whore you are about to become.

TO BE CONTINUDE.

12