Making of a Cumslut

Story Info
I discover my wife has a secret slutty side.
6.2k words
3.86
88.6k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat hunched over the X-box controller, shooting aliens, my eyes getting bleary. My wife had gone out a few hours earlier to a wedding reception for one of her work colleagues. I'd taken full advantage of the freedom by erm ... sitting on my arse doing nothing productive. I didn't know any of Melissa's work friends and it was my idea of hell - making small talk with a bunch of accountants, (Yeah, Melissa was of all things an accountant) so I was glad to dodge that bullet.

Anyway the clock had ticked well past midnight so I decided to call it a night and head for bed. There was no way I was waiting up to all hours in the morning to greet what was pretty likely to be my inebriated wife. I was just hoping she cadged a lift with someone and I didn't get a call at stupid o'clock to come pick her up.

I guess it must have been much, much later when I was awoken by Melissa fumbling around downstairs. I heard a clattering and banging from the kitchen, followed by some choice swear words. I pulled the pillow over my head when the landing light went on outside the bedroom and the light flooded through the crack in the door.

Moments later Melissa clumped up the stairs (more swearing) as she tripped up and came into the room.

'Hello' she whispered in a not so whispery way.

'Are you awake?'

I grunted something and rolled over. 'Sleepy' I muttered, although really, I was angry she'd woken me up making so much noise.

I heard her unzip her dress, and slip it off, dropping it to the floor before she climbed into bed beside me. She wrapped her arm around me and kissed the nape of my neck.

'I've been a naughty girl tonight.' she said into my ear.

I grunted again.

'Don't you want to hear how naughty I've been?'

She chewed my ear and her hand snaked towards my crotch.

She'd got my attention now. Our sex life had hit a rough patch of late. I don't know why, it wasn't as if I didn't fancy her, but we'd both stopped making the effort and for the past few weeks we'd barely touched each other. Having her pressed against me, and feeling her hot boozey breath against the back of my neck was proving a bit of a turn on.

'Well after I left here, I met up with Jenny and Paula and we went on the reception - it was at the Egmont hotel - you know where that is? - the posh one near the park. It was incredible, so lush. We were greeted by all these uniformed staff who offered us drinks as soon as we walked through the door.

Well we immediately started knocking them back, and the three of started gossiping and cackling like witches. You would have hated it. Anyway during the meal we upped our game and had a few rounds of shots, I was well on the way to getting wasted. As we walked back into the hall we bumped into some of the gang from Sales. One of the new temps was there, Gareth. He was holding a large wedding present.'

'That's a big package you've got!' screeched Jenny.

Paula elbowed her and laughed out loud.

Gareth took it in his stride, and made some lewd comment back. He looked at me eyeing me up and down. He was only young about 20 or so, at least 10 years younger than me anyway.

He made small talk for a while and then winked at me and turned and walked off.

I asked Paula what that was all about and she said that Susie, one of the others in the office had been to bed with him and told everyone that he'd got a massive cock.

'The way he was looking at you perhaps he'll let you find out if the rumour's true.' added Jenny.

'Are you getting jealous honey?' Mel asked me, 'Hearing about Gareth?'

I shook my head and murmured a no, more interested in her hand and the effect it was having on my rapidly stiffening member.

'Well I haven't got to the bit where I'm naughty yet have I?'

'Anyway some time later I was feeling a bit sick and needed the loo. I went to the downstairs ones but there was a big queue and I knew I couldn't wait so I went looking for some more. I ended up going up in a lift and pressed the wrong button so ended up on the second floor, but as the door opened I saw a sign for the toilets. I followed the signs and was just about to go in when who should appear but Gareth.'

'What are you doing here we both said at the same time, then we both said Jinx straight away after.'

'I was looking for the manager, someone said he was up here, they're running low on champagne downstairs.' he said.

I must of been really drunk because before I could stop myself i blurted out, 'Paula says you've got a huge penis.'

Gareth just looked at me intently. I didn't know what he was going to do.

Finally he said, 'Nip in there and I'll show you if you like.'

He followed me into the ladies toilets and as soon as we were in, he unzipped his trousers and dropped them to his knees. I could see his dick in his pants straining at the material. 'I immediately thought of what Paula said and that she was right.'

'Go on then, take them down and get a good look.' he ordered.

'Don't be angry Matt, but I had to. I couldn't stop myself, what with the booze and the sheer promise of the size of what was hidden under those boxers. I dropped down on my knees in front of him and gently took the soft material in both hands and lowered his boxers.'

'Oh my god Matt, it was fucking huge. Don't be jealous OK? I've never seen a cock so big. It wasn't even erect and it was massive.'

I turned towards her, eager to hear what happened next. My own cock was rock hard now with her gentle wanking and her dirty story.

'OK, Well now for the really naughty part....'

'There I was on my knees with this semi erect firehose of a cock bobbing in front of my face. Gareth just said "Suck it bitch!" like an order.'

'Honestly I didn't know what to do. I was drunk but not totally smashed. I just knelt there hypnotised by his cock. He reached behind me and bunched my hair in one hand and pulled my head onto him.

I opened my mouth and took the tip in. there was no way I was going to get the whole length down my throat.'

"That's it you dirty little cocksucker, take it down."

'He controlled my head gently moving me up and down the length of his shaft gradually pulling me further onto him. I couldn't do anything but obey. His dirty words, and his controlling hands and that fucking cock....'

By now my own cock was raging hard, the thought of Mel sucking Gareth off in the toilets had turned me on something rotten.

Melissa reached down and rubbed her hand against the length of my own cock, gently stroking up and down as she related her filthy exploit.

'I started sucking his cock for all I was worth, massaging his balls in one hand while I wanked his length with the other and swallowed as much of his dick into my mouth. Don't be mad at me, but I wanted him to cum in my mouth there and then. I wanted to taste his cum mixed in with the booze. It would of felt so rude and dirty. I was sucking him like a whore, but before I could make him cum he pulled away from me.'

"I want to fuck your tits." He demanded. "Take off your dress."

'I wasn't sure what to do. I was in the toilets for fuck's sake, and though no one was around, someone could easily walk in.

I couldn't stop myself though, I stood up and unzipped my dress at the back and let if fall to floor around me. I was standing in front of him in my underwear. Luckily I'd put on a sexy set - the matching black lacy number. Strapless bra and thong.

He wolf whistled his approval.'

"Those are some fine titties," he said.

'You've always loved my boobs too haven't you Matt?' She reached my hand and moved it to her sumptuous breasts.'

'Oh god, yes,' I murmured as her hand continued its rhythmic stroking of my blood engorged dick.

'Well he certainly liked them. "Take the bra off .... slowly," he commanded.

I did I was told unhooking it and letting it fall, but covering my nipples as I did in false modesty.

I wasn't really shy about showing him my breasts. I wanted to feel his dick sliding between them, but I played along all the same.

"Let me see."

I dropped my arms so he had a full view of my glorious tits.

He came forward and put his mouth hungrily to my nipple sucking it and squeezing the other breast with his hand.'

'Oh Matt, I felt like I was gonna cum myself. My pussy was soaking. He reached down and ran his fingers along my knickers at the crotch feeling how damp I was.'

"On your knees slut." he ordered.

'This time, I went straight down. I took his cock and slid it between my boobs, pushing them in from the side to sandwich his manhood.

He slid his cock up and down so the tip reached my mouth where I could lick it before it retreated back down. He was groaning with pleasure now with every thrust up between my luscious tits.

I kneaded her nipples between my fingers pulling them into taut nubs which I sucked on and nibbled ever so gently.

Melissa groaned softly and continued. 'Just then though we heard a noise outside in the corridor and someone laughing, getting closer.

We both looked at each other in panic. Frozen on the spot. What if it had been some of my friends from work, ..Paula or Jenny. I'd have died.

In the panic he shouted "Quick. Cubicle." He waddled with his trousers round his ankles into the cubicle bundling me in as I reached down to grab my dress off the floor.

We'd just managed to get in and lock the door as the door to the toilets opened up and what sounded like two women came in. They were laughing loudly, obviously drunk and talking about someone called Mandy who was a bitch apparently.

We were stood next to each other in the close confines of the cubicle, I tried to whisper to Gareth but he put his finger to my lips to shush me. One of the women went into the cubicle next to us, while the other stood at the sinks. I was hoping they weren't going to make a fuss of our cubicle being locked and peer over or under the door.

Gareth's finger that was pressed to my lips snaked down my body between my breasts over my stomach, over the thin flimsy material of my thong and pulling it to the side he pushed it into my pussy. I was so wet it just slid straight into me. He pushed it as deep as he could covering it in my pussy juice and then brought it out and back up to my mouth. He pressed it against my lips until I was forced to open them and taste my own sex.

I sucked on his finger, desperately trying to be as quiet as possible.'

'Luckily the woman at the sinks had kept a running commentary about how pissed she was and all the details of how bad her hangover was going to be tomorrow.

The toilet flushed in the cubicle next to us, and Gareth took advantage of the sound to slip two fingers into me. I gasped as his fingers probed my insides and stretched my pussy.

This time he withdrew them and put them in his own mouth, savouring my juices. he made a big show of licking them in front of me.

The taps ran followed by the hand drier and the two women must have then started fixing themselves up in the mirror and re-applying their makeup.

I just wanted them to leave. Mentally I was begging them to get out. Gareth put his hands on my shoulders in the confined space and motioned for me to sit on the toilet.

I sat down and again came face to face with his monstrous dick. I touched the end - it was slick with pre-cum. I rubbed it with my thumb and licked it to get his musky taste into my mouth. Gareth took hold of his dick and guided it into my mouth. The two women were still outside the cubicle door as I took his dick down my throat.'

'It was such a turn on Matt knowing we could be caught.'

'Gareth started fucking my mouth, and they must have heard my garbled moans because they suddenly went quiet which was followed by loud whispering to each other. Loud drunken whispers that we could hear clearly.

"They're fucking in there." said one.

"The dirty bastards." said the other

"Lucky bastards more like."

Despite their conversation Gareth relentlessly forced his cock deeper down my throat to the point where I was nearly gagging.

There was a sudden bang, bang, on the door which made me jump. Even Gareth stopped his assault on my mouth.

The two women burst out laughing and we heard rapid steps as they ran cackling from the toilets.

Gareth withdrew his cock from my mouth, allowing me to take a much needed breather.

He moved backwards - his back pressed against the cubicle door. "Stand up." He commanded.

I did as I was told. Standing before him in only my knickers, and shoes.

"Drop your knickers."

I put a hand on either side and slowly teased my black lacy thong down shimmying them to the floor. I stepped out of it.

His eyes ravished my body taking in my complete nakedness.

"When I fuck a woman I want her to have a bald pussy. he said."

I didn't know what to reply.

"You want me to fuck your pussy don't you?"'

'I'm sorry Matt, but at that moment the only thing I could say, the only thing I could think of was having that huge fucking dick rammed into my tight little hole.'

'Yes' I stammered.

"Yes what?" he questioned.

I was confused, did he want me to say "yes please?"

"Yes sir, you call me sir. I'm your master and you're my slut. You understand? you're my slut who'll beg me to fuck her."

"Yes sir." I repeated.

He raised an eyebrow. I understood.

"I'm your slut, sir." I said meekly.'

Melissa moved in bed and straddled my chest. Naked apart from her knickers she knelt across me, arching her back to reach back and fondle my erect cock.

I could feel the dampness between her legs seeping through her flimsy thong.

'Do you want to hear what happened next?'

I reached up and fondled her tits. Squeezing the erect nipples.

'Tell me.'

'"Turn round he demanded." I spun round in the tight space and poked my arse provocatively towards him.

I felt his fingers as he reached down between my legs. They snaked into my pussy and rubbed my clit.

"Beg me". he whispered into my ear.

"Please fuck my pussy." I implored.

He slapped my arse cheek sharply. It stung.

"Owww."

"Remember who you're talking to my little slut."

"Sorry sir." I replied apologetically.

"Please sir, fuck your slut's dirty pussy." I begged. I was getting more into the role play.

I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck as he leant behind me. He wrapped one arm around me over my breasts while his other hand guided his missile of a cock into my sopping wet pussy.'

'Matt, I must of sounded like a wild animal. I fucking growled and moaned as that monster slipped inside me.

He pushed it in ever so slowly at first. Then once it was a far as I thought it would go he pushed it further until I almost came. His fingers now traced my clit as his cock started a rhythmic pistoning in and out, in and out. He was relentless. And the size of it. It just stretched me until I felt I couldn't take any more.

I remember screaming "I'm cumming, I'm cummiiiingg...." and he'd only just started. I reached out one hand on the toilet cistern and one against the cubicle wall to steady myself as he built up a punishing fuck rhythm. His cock slid in and out, in and out, stretching me more each time. faster and faster. "Oh holy fuck." I moaned.

"Fuck me harder sir, fuck your little slut harder. Fill my pussy up with your cum." I uttered in encouragement. He was grunting, and pushed me forward so I bent over. I put both hands on the toilet seat in front of me as he cannoned that cock into me with as much force as he could muster. It hurt me but felt so good at the same time.'

I could really feel a big wet patch beneath her crotch now as Melissa ground her hips on my chest remembering and describing her illicit sex act.

She moved up my body and positioned her pussy over my mouth. I could do little else but lick the fabric of her knickers. They tasted of sex and spunk and pussy.

I drew the fabric into my mouth and breathed the aroma in like incense. She worked her hips until my tongue had slipped around the thin band of material and plunged into her pussy.

Above me she continued her erotic tale.

'I could feel myself coming again. "Fuck, fuck fuck." I screamed. 'I'm going to come in you slut.' he announced. 'I'm going to fill your pussy up with spunk so your cumslut of a husband can suck it out of you.'

My brain did a double take, my God I thought, she's planned all this since she started telling me.

I couldn't move her though, her hips gyrated around my face and she pushed down hard into my mouth, grinding her pussy into me.

'He came in me just as I came myself, both of us shuddering to a delicious climax. I collapsed to the floor, and looked around at him.

He stood above me staring down. He picked up my bra and stuffed it into his pocket. "I'm keeping this as a souvenir. Remember what I said about your pussy, slut."

He pulled his trousers up and turned and left then.

I stood up, I could already feel cum dripping down my thigh, and pulled my thong on, and dress back on minus my bra.

All night I could feel my knickers all sopping wet and his cum inside me.

I went back to the party but I didn't see him again.'

Melissa lifted her ass off my face, she quickly turned round and bent forward, leaving her sopping pussy hanging over my mouth now in the reverse direction.

'Do you want me to suck you off? Do you want this little slut to suck your cock until you shoot your cum in my mouth. I'll even let you cum on my face if you want?'

My hard on was raging.

'God yes!' I replied.

'then...tell me you liked it then, sucking the Gareth's cum out of me.'

'yes, yes I loved it. I said desperate for her to suck my cock.'

'....tell me that you're my little cumslut.'

'I am. I am.;

'You're what?'

'I'm your cumslut.'

Her head descended on my dick, and her ass once more descended on my face, and we began the most frenzied 69 I've ever experienced.

I licked and sucked and nibbled her pussy, forcing my tongue in as far as I could while she sucked and gobbled my cock with a desire I'd never seen before.

I grunted and cried out 'Mmmmmm fuuuuck', as I felt the waves of orgasm begin to wash over me, My whole body went into spasm as what felt like a torrent of

Jizz went jetting into Melissa's mouth.

She murmured and cooed, waiting for the pulsing in my cock to subside.

Melissa then lifted off my face and spun round where she kissed me passionately. Instantly I felt the hot liquid inside her mouth - my own cum mixed with her spit.

She pressed it into my mouth with her tongue whist snaking a hand down to my groin to stroke my balls and wipe the last remnants of spunk from the tip of my wilting dick. She ended the kiss pulling away from me.

'That's a good cumslut.' she stated.

She dropped down beside me and promptly fell asleep.

------------------------------

A couple of weeks after my wife Melissa had told me about her infidelity with Gareth, I arrived home after work one day to walk into our living room and find that she was already home. Moreover, there was a man sitting on the settee with her.

'Darling,' she said, 'This is Gareth from work.'

The name rattled in my brain for a second and then I twigged. The Gareth. Subconsciously, or not, I looked at his groin for confirmation.

He must have seen me looking because he smiled a knowing smirk.

He was younger than me, but he had a weird commanding presence about him. He sat next to Melissa with his hands clasped and fingers entwined but the index fingers sticking up.

'Melissa invited me over.' He said matter of factly, 'She wants me to fuck her ....and you to watch.'

'Wh Wh What.' I stuttered.

'My little slut wants her master to fuck her in front of her husband. Isn't that right slut?' He said.

I turned to Melissa. She just nodded.

I noticed now that Melissa was wearing a sexy black dress - the going out kind, to impress men kind, to get men into bed kind.

12