Making of a Doctor

Story Info
Extra work helped her finance her studies.
12.2k words
3.85
93.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smita22
smita22
66 Followers

One day, I was traveling in train from Mumbai to Bangalore AC sleeper of super fast train. It was an off season and train was not that full. We were only three in our compartment.

At Mumbai, the third person in our compartment, boarded down, giving a girl in my compartment, some money. I felt something odd.

It was almost dinner time, and I had brought some food. I opened my box and offered the girl some Paratha (Indian brown bread mixed with vegetables). She refused. Perhaps she did not want to be free with me.

I again asked for which she nodded and I gave her in a paper dish. We got bit friendly. I asked whether she stays in Bangalore or Mumbai. She replied that she stayed in Bangalore. I asked whether she was doing some business. She told she was a hotel management student.

She was a beautiful girl. Although Indian, she appeared liked a German. She had nice features sharp nose with earrings on it, nice chicks, and sexy lips. She was so fair that when she touched her face while talking it used to get pink. She was 5 feet - 9 in height with nice body profile. Her buttocks and breasts were so sexy that I felt jealous. She had nice round, self supported tight breast with tits clearly visible from her white T- shirt.

I asked her about college etc. But she was always hesitant in her replies. Her behavior looks fishy. Suddenly her mobile rang. She tried to get it from her purse and her hand bag which was unfortunately open, dropped from her hand. As she had phone in her hand I tried to help her and lifted her bag. Since it was open and upside down, which I didn't know, some of its contents spell out.

I was surprised to see it had things like condom packs of various types, face gags, bondage gear, hand cuffs, dildos, vibrators etc. She got very disturbed and quickly put things in order. After completing her talk on her phone, she disconnected and started looking out of window as if nothing had happened.

I asked her whether she is in some problem. I enquired why she was so nervous after that phone.

Suddenly she broke down and started crying. I asked what has happened suddenly. She told me, "you think, I am prostitute don't you? . That's why you are asking me so many questions".

She told she was also nice student like all normal girls. And nobody likes to be in such situation.

I asked, what happened. What has led her to this situation?

She told her name is Sonali. But now she is known as Silky. She was hard working studious girl studying in higher secondary school i.e. (10+2). She was good in sports, dancing, playing volley ball etc. But she was very shy and never mixed with boys. She always used to get dominated while dealing with boys. She hardly had a boy friend, while all boys used to be around her.

In India, after higher secondary school, you get admission in professional college for studying science, commerce, law, engineering, medicine etc for Bachelors degree. She wanted to go to medicine. It is very costly. If you get good marks you get admission in aided college where fees are less.

Silky told her father was heart patient. Most of his earnings had gone in his treatment. He wanted her to become a doctor. She was made to join a good tuition class with very high fees. That too on loan of 2 lac rupees. She studied hard and whole family was charged up as she got good marks in preliminary exams.

By the time of actual exam, she was confident to get good marks. While going for her biology paper, it poured heavily and she went late to exam as she had an accident from her moped. She missed some of her answers due to time shortage.

She got little less marks than expected. She knew she would not get admission in government aided medical college where fees are less. And she had no money to go to other private college where fees are in lacs of rupees.

She decided that she would try her best to become a doctor. She started applying for many colleges. When merit list was displayed she visited various places she had applied,

She was in Bangalore to see her name in that merit list. But again she had to regret. She cried outside the common room of college. One elderly person middle aged saw her crying. He went to her and consoled her and enquired her about her problem .

Silky told him her problem. He asked her to meet him in his office saying that he was a business man who had lot of contacts here in Bangalore and he could help her.

Silky told she had stayed in a near by Hotel named Kapil and she invited him there for a tea. But he insisted that he was busy that day (rather acted to be busy). He asked her to meet him next morning in his office and gave her his contact details. He also took her cell number. Silky was overjoyed seeing a ray of hope of becoming a Doctor.

Next morning, she went to the address given by that gentleman .He had a big office. It had a name plate bearing his name " Mr. Manoj " It had nude erotic photographs hanging. Some of them were from famous paintings of Khajuraho depicting various positions of sensual sex.

Silky shook her head in shame and did not see them again. She was a shy girl. She had never interest in seeing such things nor had seen such things like pictures of female having sex from back in doggy position or a girl performing oral on her knees etc. She just could dare to see it again.

In fact, she told me that she never knew that girls have to suck the penis of men. So it was a shock for her. She felt it dirty.

He asked how she was now. Silky told fine. He asked whether she like his photo collection. He told he had spent a lot in collecting this. Silky had no choice. This guy was to help her get admission. If she said they are dirty, then he would feel offended and perhaps would not help her. She told they are fine.

He told some of those nude photos of Indian beauties are not so good. He wanted to replace it with some good ones. Silky was confused what he meant by this statement but she wanted to get admission and this guy had a friend who had donor's seat in one private college. She behaved as if she was comfortable with him.

He told that he has a friend who has few donations seats. She would get admission on this seat. Mr. Manoj would pay a donation of 11 lacs for her.

He told her that she has to sign a document which had conditions like she would do some part time job on her own or provided by Mr. Manoj and repay the loan taken by her for getting admission. Silky told she does not know how she would repay. He told he would get her do some part time service related and other jobs. Silky got happy. She signed a loan document of 10 lacs without going more into the details.

Actually, she had to pay loan at interest of 2 % p m. For that, Silky had to pay around 10000 every month to him. Silky also had to stay in a place recommended by this businessman.

She was to have one guarantor. She told she knew nobody in this city. Manoj told that if she has not one to guarantee. She herself can become her own guarantor. She was confused. She asked , " How? "

As a guarantee, he asked her to allow him take her some nude photos which he would return after the loan was repaid. She bluntly refused. There was silence for few minutes.

He asked her, how, without any guarantee, he can lend, her so much money. What would happen, if she runs away?

He told her that her nude snaps would not be revealed to any body. Manoj told that, "at any time, girls have to be naked. And this is for her career." She still does not agree.

He asked her to choose between becoming a doctor or nothing. He told her that her parents would be shocked if she does not get admission. May be father may get a heart attack. She was silent & shocked.

Finally, after thinking a lot, she agreed for one photo only. She also asked him not to hang her nude photos on any of his walls. Tears were visible in her eyes. Poor girl did not know that by giving a finger, people would catch her hand. He did not reply.

He told her to follow him in his rest room. It was nice room. In fact, it was palatial bed room. Silky was told to strip. Silky did not know that it had webcams also.

She had never exposed her beautiful body ever since she achieved her puberty. She felt very shy. Slowly her hands started moving. She started unbuttoning her shirt. Slowly one by one as the buttons opened, her sexy body started revealing itself for the first time.

Manoj asked to throw her garment at him. As he got her top, he smelled it and got aroused. He asked her to continue. He played a light erotic music.

She turned around but was asked to turn again facing him. Slowly, her zip of jeans made its way down. She slowly started pushing her tight jeans exposing her virgin legs before him. She picked up her jeans and gave it to Manoj.

She was ordered to continue. She was confused to expose her breast or her vagina. He fingered towards her top. And she freed her beautiful boobs, which started jumping as if it were freed after years. Her bras were thrown at him.

She started pushing her panties down but put one hand on her crouch as she removed her panties. As she did not give her panties to him, she was demanded and she complied. He took its smell in front of her. He told it's wet. She was very ashamed.

He took her snaps in various positions. She tried to cover her privates occasionally and those photos looked more real.

He was not very happy with her pussy. He tried to have a feel of it but she resisted. He advised her to shave her pussy. She looked puzzled. He told shave pussy. She pointed her fingers to vagina. She asked , " you mean this? " Manoj laughed as she did not know that vagina is called pussy. He said, "Yes , shave that jungle, I want to take a snap of that pink pussy of yours.'

He realized that he has trapped a very fresh virgin asset.

He gave her a ladies shaving kit and things needed for cleaning her jungle of dark hairs. He provided her a girl to help her shave it. Camera was clicking every thing.

Finally, he shot her snaps with legs spread wide to reveal her fresh pink clean shaved pussy. He cunningly touched her pussy with his finger. He took snap by spreading her pussy wide with his fingers. She felt very humiliated and violated. Manoj's cock was erect but he controlled himself.

Silky started going to college and informed good news to her parents. Next month, Manoj called her and showed her photos. She just flipped and gave back the album. He asked her about his first money installment.

She told that she did not get any job yet. He fired her like any thing. He said, "You bitch, I don't know. Sell yourself, if required, but I want my money". She started crying. He told that it's not his business. He wanted money.

Couple of days later, he phoned her and called her over.

He told , " Mr. Raj who has helped her get admission has arranged a party where few high profile people would come. He needed few girls as bar tenders or waiters. She can get chance to earn good money. He said, those rich people normally give a good amount of tip if given good service. He asked her to come clean. She would be provided a dress at party. Party may long for whole night. Girls from various colleges taken admission like her would also join her.

She reached to Manoj's office, who took her to Raj's party spot. She was introduced to all girls who took her in a room. She was given skimpy shorts with pink lining. Girls told not to wear bra & panties.

The dress material was so thin, that their genitals were clearly depicted from outside. Top was small enough to cover just their chest portion. But it was like net material and without bra, their skin was visible. Even tits were positioned in the net of dress. She could feel air passing through the dress.

They had to welcome all guests who were 12-13 in number, dressed in casuals by giving them a flower. She and another girl was introduced as new arrivals. She was confused. They were told to start their job.

Girls started preparing drinks. Each took a peg and went to one guest. To her surprise, the girls were pulled by this guest and made to sit on their laps. She just remained at the counter, seeing those unusual things never seen by her. The girls fed the guest slowly, who enjoyed the girls almost touching every where.

One girl was told to kiss him after every sip. Girls were also responding equally well. After every drink, they used to push cash in their pockets. Silky shy little girl, remained at counter.

When second round started, some of the guest started lifting their tops above the boobs. They started caressing it and kissing it occasionally. She saw some hands going inside their shorts, and girls would just smile when being fingered and wrap their arms around the neck of their partner.

Manoj asked Silky to serve drinks and not just sit at counter otherwise she would not get anything at the end. So, she looked at all guest. She identified one guy and started approaching him. When she reached him, he welcomed with a smile and asked her to sit beside him. She felt bit comfortable not to sit on his lap.

Slowly he started giving him sips. He asked her how she felt with her new job. She said okay. As she completed her okay she felt a hand on her back. It started carrassing her. Slowly it got hold of her arms and started pushing her towards him. Talks continued about her job, college, hobby and lot more. Finally, he asked her to take a sip of whisky. She said "no". He just saw at Manoj and shook his head. He told saying no in this party is not allowed.

With lot of hesitation, she took a sip and he applauded her and slowly she took almost half of her glass. He lifted her and made her sit on his lap. Her head was not getting effect of whisky. He started moving his hand on her breasts. He fondled it for good amount of time lifting her top and tried to lick it. She stayed mum. Slowly he tried to explore his hand into her crouch. She reacted and got up and went to her table. The guy called her again and gave her 800 bucks.

Other girls were busy. Most of them were topless and being enjoyed by this guys. Manoj announced that those who have confirmed room service can go to their rooms and prepare for their service.

Silky asked one girl, what this room service is. She told, that serving half -nude is normal job for which they get just 500.

But main premium jobs are lip- service means kissing and taking their genitals in mouth, allowing them to touch your breast, offering your personal parts like pussy & ass to them, and room service is after the party they have to go to their room and get fucked and toyed. And for that, she needed not explanation.

The guest writes room number on their breast with money agreed mutually. For good service extra money is poured in.

She said , " she had agreed for room service for 8000 for whole night for all jobs. Do you want to do it. You will get more."

Silky was shocked. Slowly, both new girls were remaining at the bar. They were approached by two guys. They asked,' come on you girls, you will get handsome money tonight that you never had imagined."

Both said "No "

Manoj was watching angrily. He knew two of his clients were left unsatisfied because of these silly girls. Two guests who were already with girls for room service were made to share their girls for some extra bucks. Silky and the other girl waited there whole night totally frightened and making drinks to occasional guest coming out. They saw some girls being swapped by some guest. All this was new to this poor girls.

Manoj did not wished to force them into doing anything at this stage. He wanted them to get used to such things.

Next morning, Manoj dropped them home. In evening, Silky was called on phone by Manoj.

He asked her, what she earned last night. She said, " Rs 1300/- "

He told, "most of those girls earned Rs/ 8000 minimum. You are going to make a mess. You are good for nothing. I don't think you will ever pay my debts. I should do something. It's better if I sell you to some pimp. At least I would get part of my money."

Pinky was frightened. She knew that once she lands in some brothel, it would be difficult for her to live normal life. She told that it was all new to her. She asked to give some other job. This time she would not make him repent.

He told, if she wished, she could join a part time modeling job. She told she does not know any thing about modeling. Manoj told that she has a beautiful body and she only has to do as guided by modeling company. Finally, she agreed. Actually she had no choice.

Manoj phoned somebody and told about her. Manoj admired her and her body like anything. She never imagined that boys can admire her like this. She heard him saying 14 or 18. Without knowing she told 18. Perhaps she thought it was regarding age. But it was not. She would realize her mistake later. He told she is virgin. She was surprised what this has to do with modeling career.

He took an appointment and told her to come today evening and he would take her to her new job. He told her that modeling sessions take time so come prepared and have a nice sleep .

Silky went with him to big residential place next evening. She was told it's a studio. But it did not look like. They went in. There was a passage where nude pictures of young girls were hanging and a big hall with 7-8 luxurious sofas. Some 16-20 well dressed guys were sitting there watching some MTV music.

That evening, she wore short black mini skirt and sleeveless top. She looked very sexy. Her legs were very healthy and nobody could move their eyes from her once they saw her legs.

On seeing her she realized the changing expressions of people sitting in hall, as if after a long travel, with no food to eat, they saw some delicious food. Manoj stood with her but a bit away.

One guy told " Mal accha Hai, aaj maja aiega " in Hindi. In English it means, a pretty good whore, we will enjoy today.

"She looks like Katrina Kaif" said another one,...

" Who is Katrina Kaif? "Asked another....

" She is a top Indian but British born actress, tall and blonde and sexy.... people in India are mad for her."

Other told, "She looks like from a good family?"

Suddenly, all shouted back' "then make her your sister",

He replied, "No, I mean we have a fresh innocent looking piece, we would never get anywhere, Manoj is good bastard to search such cute girls"

Other guy replied, "That's why Manoj was charging us such a premium on her. She is fresh and perhaps never being touched. In market you get lot of whores for small amount of money. But fucking such homely, innocent girls is a fun in itself. Manoj has girls and ladies from good background many are even from well settled families and somehow got into this line ".

He continued, "Don't you think she is below 18 years....." and continued,

"Any way, it's not our problem.......I should have bided of "popping her cherry", yaar, she is awesome, ohhhh... that guy got away with her for just 15000 bucks. She has such an innocent face that breaking her virginity, and seeing her cry & beg me for mercy or cry to be slow or stop etc. would have been great.... . She is a real fucking bitch". Manoj told me late.

It is heard, that that guy approached her couple of day ago and this bitch bluntly refused him. Manoj ensured that he got his chance today. Manoj always ensures that his customers get what they want. He means it.

One guy told, "Infact, 50 guys bided for her today morning for getting her virginity, oral, anal, and group sex as a package rate or individually. Manoj says, she herself asked for 18 guys other wise they normally have a group of 10-14 only. "

One guy asked "Will she be able to take on all of us??"

Other guy said, "We have already paid, it's not our look out.... And she looks like an athletic girl; see her heavy thighs and hands....Manoj told us that she is volley ball player at her college. See her face. She is so beautiful.... I would just fuck the brains out of her skull".

smita22
smita22
66 Followers