Making of a Motorcycle Mama Ch. 01

Story Info
Chance encounter with biker changes a young woman's life.
2.6k words
66k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
96 Followers

If you'd asked anyone in our small town what I was likely to become in life I'm sure they would have told you, "Oh, Susan's a quiet girl; she'll make someone a good wife and probably take over as church secretary after her mother retires." And before the events that changed my life occurred I don't know that I would have said anything different. But even then I was aware of a restlessness within myself that seemed to grow with every passing day, a hunger for something that couldn't be found within Grenville, Arkansas. Part of it, I knew, came from the natural changes in my body as I entered adulthood which fostered an intense curiousity about sex. I hadn't been a virgin for quite some time. And my boyfriend at that time, Bobby, and I got together as often as we could to explore the possibilities. Yet, although I enjoyed our sessions very much, a persistant inner voice whispered that there was more. But how or where to find it I had no idea.

And then one June afternoon I was walking on the blacktop road between my house and my friend Patricia's. We lived about a mile apart in a wooded rockstrewn area just outside of Grenville. Behind me, in the distance, I heard the throbbing rumble of a big Harley approaching. I was involved in my own thoughts and didn't pay much attention. A few moments later it roared past me and I caught a glimpse of a large, heavily bearded, man in a leather jacket and cap. He noticed me too. About a quarter of a mile down the road he slowed and swept around in a half circle and headed back towards me, moving slower this time. I could see that his eyes were fixed on my chest so intently that I almost felt that he could see right through my plain white t-shirt. Seconds later I heard him sweep around once more and come up behind me. Now it was the shape and movement of my behind through my jeans that earned his scrutiny. He came up slowly until he was moving beside me. I kept walking, eyes straight ahead. Although there was a real edge of fear there was also a powerful stirring of excitement.

"Lookin' good, Baby," he yelled over the noise. I didn't dare look at him. "You ever ride a bike like mine?"

I shook my head.

"You wanna go for a ride?"

I felt myself flushing. After several long moments I shook my head again. I was quite certain that his motorcycle wasn't the only thing I was being asked to ride. He kept moving beside me, revving the engine now and then. I had the feeling he knew that he had me going. I could feel my legs turning to water, trembling, and my crotch swelling with heated arousal.

He pulled ahead of me and stopped about ten feet away. As I approached he said, "Get on, Baby."

I started to walk past.

"Come on Honey, I won't hurt you. I promise."

I stopped and stared at the ground, shaking. I was excited but frightened too. He was a big man and seemed beyond my control. Dangerous. But my inner voice was telling me that just maybe this was how I could find what I'd been missing. Still looking at the ground, not daring to meet his eyes, I turned and walked to the motorcycle. He scooted up a little on the seat and I put my leg over, bracing myself with one hand on the side of his large body. Sitting down I was acutely aware that my legs were spread open. My purse was hanging from my right shoulder; I caught it and placed it between my stomach and his back.

"Hang on Baby," he said. Seconds later we were roaring down the road, the wind catching my hair. I could feel the seam of my jeans digging into my crotch as the vibration of the big machine stirred my desire.

To maintain my balance I pressed my hands against the sides of his body. I'd noticed that he had a sizable belly so it surprised me to find that he actually felt solid and muscular. We were passing Patricia's house and I wondered if she was watching; I turned my head to look but all the windows I saw were empty.

About thirty minutes later he veered off the blacktop onto a gravel lane with heavy woods on either side. It was my impression that he knew where he was going. In a minute the woods opened up on the left hand side and I was looking at a small pond surrounded by a grassy area. On the far side of the pond was a small barnlike building. He stopped the motorcycle and pushed the kickstand down with the heel of his heavy boot.

"Time to get off," he said. A couple of seconds later he chuckled. "Are you ready to Get Off! Baby?"

I climbed off the bike and stood beside it shaking, uncertain of which emotion I felt the most... fear or excitement.

He swung his leg over the bike, walked a couple of paces, stopped, and then unzipped his pants. I was thinking he might want me to suck his cock right there in the open. From where I stood I could see the fat flaccid length appear in his hand. He looked at me, shook it, and grinned.

"Gotta piss. You're welcome to watch if you want to."

I was fascinated by the thick yellow stream that poured out of the big mushroom head and disappeared into the grass.

"Ahhhhh!" he sighed. "Shit that feels good." When he finished he shook himself dry and returned his cock to his pants. "Now all's I need is to fuck some hot young pussy and I'll be set. Come on girl," he said, grinning. He turned and started walking around the pond to the small barn. After a long moment of hesitation I followed. He turned the corner and was lost from sight. My heart was pounding crazily as I reached the side of the building and stopped. I felt flushed and weak. One part of my mind was thinking that I should run into the woods and get away while I had the chance. Another part, the earthy woman, was remembering what that soft cock looked like and imagining how it would feel to take it in my mouth and make it grow hard.

Moments later I found myself entering the barn's wide doorway to find the large bearded biker lying on a golden pile of straw about ten feet directly in front of my. He'd taken off his jacket and cap and was wearing a black Harley-Davidson t-shirt. His pants were around his knees and his cock was in his hand. It was bigger than before but still wasn't stiff.

"Come here," he said. "Daddy's got a big ol' lollypop for you Honey." I walked towards him till I was standing near his feet. "Take your shirt off, Baby," he said, his voice low and rough. I could sense the lust rising in him like the heat off a fire and it touched something deep inside me, something hot and flowing, an answering need. I pulled the t-shirt over my head and showed him my body.

"Oh yeah," he sighed. "Oh yeah, that's nice. That's really nice. But leave your bra on for now." As he looked at me he kept stroking himself. I was thrilled to see the effect the sight of my body had on him because he quickly grew hard. His cock was just a little longer than Bobby's but much thicker. "Now take off your jeans but leave your panties on," he said in a low voice.

I went through the awkward process of untying each of my shoes while standing, slipping them off, and then pulling down my jeans. I felt very vulnerable knowing he was staring at my body, glimpsing the shadow of hair through my thin underwear. And yet, at the same time, being in this strange situation was powerfully stimulating.

"Hmmm. You look good enough to eat," he said with a husky laugh, slowly stroking his cock. "Why don't you come over here so we can get better acquainted?"

I knelt down between his thick hairy legs, staring at the fat cock in his hand; I could smell his strong odor, pungent with sweat. Under different circumstances I'm sure I would have been repulsed but now it added to my sense of sampling forbidden fruit. I bent down and took the large soft head in my mouth, tasting the last few traces of urine. It barely fit. He sighed loudly and leaned his head back, flexing his hips. He'd taken his hand away so I put both of mine around the shaft, amazed at the girth of it. One little hand didn't go all the way around. I couldn't get much of him in my mouth so I started licking up and down the length of it, cupping one hand under the heavy ball sack. It excited me tremendously to do this, to think of myself doing it. I wondered what Patricia, with whom I shared all my sexual secrets, would think if she could see me now.

He suddenly reached out, took my shoulders in his large hands, and almost threw me on my back beside him. I looked down as his hands covered my titties, teasing the nipples. Then he bent over and fastened his mouth over my right breast, bra and all. With a glowing wave of warmth, as I ran my fingers through his long hair, I felt one of his hands move down my body, over my belly, and slip under the elastic band of my panties. One of his fingers slid down between the lips of my pussy and sank deep into the moist heat of my cunt.

"Oh my," he said. "You're more than ready." He kept poking his finger inside me while rubbing around my clit with his thumb. It was driving me crazy. He laughed softly as I started bucking my hips against his hand. As if from a distance I heard someone moaning loudly and then realized it was me. I was so horny that if, at that moment, he'd asked me to fuck a doorknob or a bedpost I'd have done it without question.

Instead he pushed himself into sitting position and, in one swift movement, jerked my panties off my ass and down my legs. Then he leaned back, holding his cock so that it stood straight up.

"Climb on Sugar," he said.

For a long moment all I could do was gaze at the thick pole and wonder if it would possibly fit inside my young pussy.

"Come on girl!"

I pulled my panties the rest of the way off and then clambered onto his body, feeling small against his bulk. Straddling his belly I raised myself up on my knees and positioned my pussy above the big knobby head. Fascinated, I watched myself as I settled down onto it, the glistening pink lips parting to take it in. I could feel the fullness of it filling me. I pressed down until about two inches were inside me and then raised up. The shaft glistened with my juice.

"Oh shit yes! Goddamn that feels good," he groaned.

I slid down again and took another inch or so. And up. And then, another inch. It was about two thirds in and I felt incredibly full. He reached up, unhooked my bra, and took a full bare tit in each hand, cupping them, fondling their soft weight, teasing the nipples. I raised up again and pressed down to receive another inch. He dropped his right hand from my breast and twiddled my clit with his thumb. With a moaning sigh I raised up just a little and sat down hard. The whole length disappeared inside me. He lifted his head and, to my surprise, started kissing my face, lips and neck while his hands caressed my body and clutched the cheeks of my ass. I felt his fingers investigating where the slippery lips of my pussy clung tightly to the base of his cock.

After several long quiet minutes he pulled me against his chest and belly and struggled into sitting position. From there he moved onto his knees. He cradled me with his large hands as if I were a small child.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you, Baby," he whispered in my ear, his beard tickling my cheek. "I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before. When I get done with you all you'll want to do for the rest of your life is fuck. Every time you see me your cunt's going to ooze so much pussy cream it's going to run down your legs. You're gonna beg me to fuck you again like I'm gonna fuck you now." His words made me want to laugh, they were so absurd. But they excited me too because they stirred me to imagine what it would be like to be fucked so completely. He wrapped his hands around my slim waist and began to slide me up and down on his fat cock as if I were a toy. Each time I smacked down against his thighs I felt myself edge just that much closer to orgasm.

"Oh yes. Oh God." I heard myself saying. My whole being was focused on the sensations in my clit and cunt. I thought of it as my cunt after hearing him use the word. I felt myself stretching wide each time he slammed me down. And then I was caught in the floodtide. Torrents of warm waves of pleasure washed through my body and I surrendered to the unrelenting flow.

He began to make loud guttural grunts with each rapid stroke. "Huh! huh! huh! huh!" Faster and faster. My bottom made a pat-a-pat sound against his thighs. Then he gave a bellowing groan and shoved me down tight onto the hard root of his cock. I felt his muscles straining and then deep inside I sensed the first hot foamy pulse of jism. Another. And another. And then he fell back onto the pile of straw behind him, still holding me. With his cock dwindling inside me we both fell asleep.

Sometime later, I have no idea how long, I awakened to find myself sprawled across his big belly and broad chest. Feeling chilly I shifted my weight. My movement woke him up. We cuddled for a minute or two and then he gently turned on his side, leaving me lying on my back in the straw, clambered up and started putting on his pants and jacket. As I stood up I could feel how sore and achy my crotch was; it was clear that I'd been well fucked.

"By the way, my name is Doug," he said, now dressed.

"I'm Susan," I said shaking his hand, holding my panties in the other. We both grinned at the lunacy of the moment. I put on my clothes wishing I had something to soak up the thick fluid still oozing from me.

"Do you want to go with me or should I take you home," he asked.

"There's nothing in Grenville I really need," I said. I thought briefly of Patricia but decided I could contact her if I wanted to. Later I thought of Bobby but by then he seemed like a figure from the distant past.

jazm49
jazm49
96 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Using Jill Gorgeous, young wife helps her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Poor Little Cassie Ch. 01 Plumbers take advantage of young girl.in Mature
More Stories