Making of a Motorcycle Mama Ch. 04

Story Info
Patricia learns a thing or two about biker orgies.
2.2k words
69.9k
7
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers

Early the next morning we packed our things into her car and headed for Little Rock. The closer we got to the city the more uneasy we became.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea," Patricia said.

I wasn't about to admit that I too was feeling some qualms. "Let's just stop by so you can meet them. We can decide later if we want to stay or not."

"Okay, I guess." Patricia said.

We parked across the street from the house. There were only two bikes in the driveway. After taking a couple of deep breaths we got out of the car and walked to the front door. I rang the doorbell. A couple of minutes later Ruthie opened the door wearing a large t-shirt and shorts.

"Hey Susan," she said. "Come in."

I introduced her to Patricia.

"Deena and I are working downstairs," Ruthie said. "Follow me."

I glanced into the living room as we walked past; it was empty. I looked back at Patricia and she gave me a nervous smile. We descended a flight of stairs and found ourselves in a large well lighted room with three computer workstations against the wall to our left and shelves of merchandise, mostly video tapes and DVDs, against the one to our right. Deena was sitting at the farthest computer in an outfit much like Ruthie's.

"Susan!" She said. "You made it back." It was obvious she hadn't been at all sure I'd return. "And this must be your friend Trish."

I introduced them. Ruthie sat down at the computer nearest the stairs.

"What is all this stuff?" Patricia said.

"This is how we pay the bills," Deena said. "We sell stuff over the Internet."

"What kind of stuff?" I said.

Deena grinned. She knew we'd already seen some of the packaging. "Well, we sell some Harley paraphernalia but mostly we sell fuck flicks. We specialize in biker orgies and make them ourselves. You can be porn stars if you want."

"I don't think I'm ready for that," Patricia said.

I didn't say so out loud but I found the idea intriguing.

"We also have lots of computer and shipping work that needs to be done," Deena said. "Everyone in the household has to help out one way or another."

"We haven't decided if we're going to stay," I said.

"I like it so far," Patricia said. "I just don't know about being in a video."

"That's entirely up to you," Deena said. "Maybe you'd like to run one of the cameras?"

An intent expression flashed across Patricia's face. "Wow," she said. "I could get into that."

Patricia and I looked at each other. "What do you think?" I said.

"It wouldn't hurt to see how things go for a couple of days," Patricia said.

"You might even decide you like it," Ruthie said from across the room.

"Well, if you're going to stay awhile," Deena said, "you can get started learning the operation."

We spent the rest of the afternoon filling orders and packaging them for shipping while Deena and Ruthie worked on the computers. Around four a young couple came down the stairs; Deena introduced them as Beth and Andy. There was a short discussion about who was going to be around for supper and what food was on hand and then Beth and Andy went back upstairs to begin the preparations. A little after five we heard the thud of several pairs of heavy boots on the floor above us and Deena and Ruthie began shutting down their machines. A couple of minutes later we were all heading upstairs.

The first person I saw was Doug.

"Hey!" He said. "How're you doin' Sugar?" A moment later I was caught up in a smothering hug with his big belly pressed against my ribs.

After he let me go I introduced him to Patricia. He gave her much the same greeting he'd given me. A moment later they were kissing and Doug's big hands were grasping both of her ass cheeks.

"I think they like each other," Bob said as he hugged me. Then Big John took his turn hugging me.

Supper was a raucous affair with Doug, Bob, and Big John reporting their various adventures on the streets of Little Rock and Deena and Ruthie giving us an account of what was happening in the business. Every now and then Andy and Beth would chime in with a comment but Trish and I only spoke when spoken to.

As the meal wound down Deena started a discussion about the necessity to create some new product. "Beth is interested in being in videos," Deena said. Beth blushed when everyone turned to look at her. "And Patricia might want to learn to run a camera. I don't know about Susan." It was my turn to blush when everyone's attention was focused on me.

"I might be willing to do a video," I said. "Maybe I could try it, just to see?"

"Sure," Doug said.

"You'll be great in a video," Ruthie said. "You will too, Beth."

The conversation then turned to the logistics of setting up a time to film. After a rather technical consultation about the problems involved it was decided to start production in two weeks. Once this agreement was reached the meeting broke up. The guys moved into the living room and the women cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. Because there were five of us it was soon done and we joined the guys who'd started watching an action movie on TV.

Doug gave Patricia a pointed look and patted the empty place beside him on the couch. Bob was sitting at the other end. She joined them without hesitation. Beth and Deena sat on either side of Andy. I ended up with Big John and Ruthie.

For awhile we watched the movie in silence. Then I became aware of movement across the room. Doug and Bob were closing in on Patricia and she didn't appear to be fighting them off. First Doug put his arm around her shoulders as Bob put his hand on her thigh. Then they were touching her breasts through her t-shirt.

I looked around the room and realized that everyone else was watching too. The movie had been forgotten. Deena and Beth had their hands on Andy's knees. Glancing down I saw Ruthie rubbing Big John's cock through his jeans.

Patricia sighed. Glancing over I saw that they'd pulled up her shirt and each of them was sucking on one of her nipples. She was staring at me, her eyes open wide. She mouthed the word, "wow". And grinned.

Things developed pretty fast from there. Deena and Beth freed Andy's cock from his pants and began taking turns sucking him. Andy was leaning back with his eyes closed. Beside me Ruthie had done the same with Big John who slid his hand under my shirt and began playing with my breasts through my bra. A moment later he was kissing me.

Someone turned off the TV. The sudden silence was punctuated by soft feminine sighs and moans and the lubricious noises of cocks and nipples being sucked as well as an occasional masculine grunt or groan for counterpoint.

I heard whispering and broke off the kiss just long enough to see Patricia, who was already topless, stand up to push her jeans and panties down her legs. Bob reached up and stroked her bare bottom. I turned back to John with the memory of those images sending hot flares of arousal through my belly.

"Let's get naked," Deena said. "Everybody's overdressed except Trish."

This suggestion was met with general approval and soon we were all busily discarding our clothes. I sent a number of covert glances darting around the room delighting in the sight of so many naked bodies. All the men were hard at this point. I was especially interested in Beth and Andy since I'd seen all the others before.

Beth was petite with a hint of plumpness and breasts just a little larger than mine. Her nipples, however, were thick and stuck out a good half an inch. I couldn't wait to feel them between my lips and against my tongue. As she turned I saw that she had a wing like design tattooed above her ample buttocks.

Andy was slim and practically hairless. In fact his pubic area was completely shaved. He did have hair in his armpits. He had a nice average sized cock.

"Hmmmm," I heard Patricia moan. Turning I saw her straddling Doug on the couch; even as I watched his thick cock disappeared between the lips of her pussy. Bob had seated himself on the back of the couch and she'd taken his cock in her mouth.

Big John's fingers found my pussy. I looked down to see that Ruthie, kneeling on the floor between his spread legs, was sucking his cock. Once again I was amazed by the colorful tapestry of her tattooed skin. "Ahhh," I said as John's fingers probed into me.

I heard sounds of pleasure to my right and glanced over to see Beth on her back in the armchair with her legs spread wide. Deena was on her hands and knees happily licking Beth's open pussy while Andy fucked her from behind.

"Ride me honey," John said.

"The other way," Ruthie said as I started to climb on John with my butt towards her. It took me a second to understand. And then I turned around so I was facing her. It was wonderful to feel Big John's cock enter me. But I can't describe the sensation of feeling Ruthie's lips and tongue on my clit at the same time. And to be able to look around and see so many naked people fucking and sucking was too much. I came hard. More than once. And it just made me hornier.

My eyes were closed, my attention focused on feeling John's cock inside me and Ruthie's busy tongue, when I heard Ruthie moan. I opened my eyes to the sight of Patricia kneeling in front of me with the fingers of her right hand buried in Ruthie's cunt. Her face was flushed pink with arousal.

"I want to try that big fucking cock," she said. She seemed a little unhinged. "God, I can't believe this." She was watching Andy, Deena, and Beth.

I rose up, feeling John's cock slip out of me. Almost before I was out of the way Patricia was moving in to take my place.

"Oh shit!" She said as she settled down on him. "Oh God, I feel so full." Then she closed her eyes, grasped John's knees, and began pounding up and down. Her large breasts flopping rhythmically.

As I watched I ran my hands over Ruthie's huge tattooed body. Finding her cunt with my fingers I marveled at the lush moisture. Ruthie was now sucking on John's balls.

Someone pulled my hand away and I turned to find Doug on his knees preparing to enter Ruthie from behind. I grabbed the thick shaft of his cock and guided him in. He leaned towards me and our lips came together in a passionate kiss. I felt his fingers slide up my thigh and worm their way into my cunt. I pulled away from his kiss and focused on the sensations rising from my belly.

Behind me I heard the now familiar sounds Patricia makes as she climaxes. I quickly joined her with one of my own. Hearing us seemed to set everyone off. Deena was next with her soft intense sighs. Then John was firing his wad with a deep grunt. Andy moaned with obvious pleasure. Beth tried to scream but her mouth was full of Bob's cock so it came out oddly distorted.

"Oh, oh shit," Ruthie groaned with her head shoved into John's crotch. Patricia was leaning over, her tits squashed against Ruthie's back and her right hand on my bottom. Doug was the last one to go with a sudden pounding frenzy against Ruthie's ass followed by a throaty snarling roar. If Bob came he was quiet about it.

"Whoa," Patricia said after several minutes of silence. "I can't believe I actually did that."

"Too bad we didn't have the video camera going," Doug said. "Sugar, you looked hot riding Big John's dick."

"Hold on, I don't think I'm ready for that yet," Patricia said. "But I do like the idea of running a camera. It was so cool being able to watch."

"The job is yours then," Deena said.

We reassembled ourselves on the couches. I ended up between Patricia and Deena; I loved feeling their bodies pressed close to mine, our hands clasped. Bob started the movie again and we all looked on in a glowing stupor. When the movie finished we said goodnight to everyone and Deena showed us where we'd be sleeping. Our goodnight kisses turned into a three-way snuggle fest until Deena managed to break away, closing the door behind her.

"Wow," Patricia said as we climbed under the covers. "What a day."

"I take it you'd like to stay," I said.

"Whatever makes you think that," Patricia said.

I laughed. The silence went on for so long that I'd thought she'd fallen asleep.

"Damn that man's got a big cock," she said, tearing me out of a doze. "I'm sore."

"Hmmmm," I said.

And that was how our first day in Little Rock ended.

jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Revs My Engine

Very sexy and hot story. Would like to see more guys involved, and descriptions of their hot bods. Maybe some Dom biker spanking susans lil ass. mmmmmmmm...getting me going just thinking about it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Wet Miranda's Sperm Swap A night of group sex with a new kinky twist.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Babysitter Gets Caught and Spanked Snooping babysitter finds something she shouldn't.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories