Making of a Slut Wife

Story Info
She learned something new about herself.
2.5k words
4.2
158.7k
46

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers

Authors note: This will be a series on my wife becoming a real slut.

Let me give you a little background on me and the wife.

I was discharged form the Air Force December of 1965, and went back to my hometown in Texas. I had been married for two years and as I tell people we only fought for twenty three months. That may have been the worst time of my life.

When I got home I took care of the necessary things like a job and a car. I found a very clean, low mileage 1956 Buick with a low enough price tag to pay cash. Shortly after that a high school friend whose car was broke down asked if I wanted to do something Friday night. His girl friend offered to set me up with one of her friends. I said sure why not.

I picked up my friend, Carl, and went to his girl's house. We picked up Peggy, his girl, and my date Sue. We got something to eat then went to the drive in, this was 1966 and a small town in Texas.

The movie was a lame Jerry Lewis thing so I got to know Sue a little better. I took it slow just a few kisses. I looked up in the mirror and saw that Carl had Peggy's shirt open and her bra unhooked and we had only been there maybe ten minutes.

The next time I kissed Sue I let my hand rest on her breast. She didn't move it so I began to lightly rub and squeeze. Still no stop and as she had on a pullover shirt I moved my hand up under it and rested my hand under her breast. No stop. I didn't know much about Sue's background other than Peggy said she didn't date.

When I moved my hand up to her breast I got a bit of a shock. Her breasts were BIG! There was no way to tell as the top she had on was loose and a little oversize and she didn't stand very straight up.

I soon had my hand inside her bra and I figured it would take both my hands to go around just one. As I was kissing her I rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger. That got a little moan and her mouth opened as the kiss got more intense.

I still had my right arm around her and I pulled her closer and eased up the back of her top. I was able to get to the bra hooks and got them loose. While I was at that I looked in the backseat. Peggy's skirt was mostly around her waist and his hand was in her panties. She was making small moans and breathing a little fast.

Sue had worn pants so I stayed with her tits for now. I pushed up the top and the bra then kissed the nipples. I sucked one into my mouth and lightly bit with my teeth. She let out a small moan, arched her back a little and pulled my head to her.

I latter found out the bra she had on was a 36D and was too small. She was really a very full 38DD. I also learned later that was the first heavy petting she had ever done. Also her nipples were very sensitive.

I got her worked up some more and started to rub her thigh. She opened her legs some and I rubbed her pussy thru the pants. She didn't stop me but I wasn't going to try to get her out of them tonight.

Playing with her tits was getting her very hot and she was shuddering a little. I kissed her again and there was real heat in it now. I kept lightly pinching her nipples and she loved it.

I looked in the back seat again. Peggy had lost her panties, shirt and bra. His cock was out and she was stroking it.

I placed Sue's hand on my cock, still in my pants, she pulled away and I didn't push it. I had a great time with her tits and was sure I would get more later.

I smelled a very faint aroma from the back seat as he finger fucked her while she was sucking his cock.

We just made out till the end of the movie, stopped and got sodas, the girls weren't 21 and took them home.

Carl said Peggy wouldn't let him fuck her because it was a double date. I don't know how much Sue saw as I never saw her turn around.

I was cleaning out the car the next day and found her panties in the floorboard. I gave them to Carl and he said his car would be ready that day and thanked me for the assist.

I called Sue to ask if she wanted to out Saturday and picked her up at 6:00. We got something to eat, drove around a little and talked a lot. Turns out she wasn't popular in high school and never dated anyone that had a car. Her experience was limited to a few kisses at the indoor theater.

It was now dark and I drove us up to the local lover's lane, a small hill that overlooked the town. Tonight she had on a shirt that buttoned up the front and a skirt. This time I got her shirt open and tits out a lot faster. When I moved my hand up her thigh she didn't resist at all in fact I pushed lightly and her legs spread some.

Once again she was getting turned on from what I was doing with her tits. I started to rub her pussy thru her panties and she spread her legs further and pushed her hips forward a little. I moved my hand into her panties and found her pussy was already wet. When I rubbed my finger over her clit she jumped like I had given her an electric shock

.

This time when I put her hand on my cock she didn't move it. I moved her hand back and forth some to give her the idea what I wanted and she rubbed some thru my pants. I worked her panties off and slipped my finger into her wet cunt. I fingered her and played with her clit. She had her first ever climax right then.

I reached down and opened my pants then put her hand on my cock. She had no idea what I wanted. I closed her hand around it and moved up and down some. She got the point and started to stroke me. I moved back to finger her pussy some more. She started to grip my cock hard and pull. I told her to take it easy.

I rolled on a condom and started to rub the head of my cock in her pussy slit. She was so hot by this time I'm not sure she could stop me. I lined up my cock and started to ease into her. She was very tight and I felt a small resistance, I eased back then pushed but this time I made one slow push all the way in. She made a small cry that could have been pain. I just held still till she relaxed some. I began to gently fuck her. When she started to push back some I began to stroke harder. I would like to say I went for a long time but as tight as she was and as much foreplay as there was I didn't last long. When I felt the cum building I pushed as deep as I could and filled the condom up.

For the next few months we had a routine. She was in business school about 100 miles away. I would drive over after work Fridays to pick her up and take her back Sunday evening. We would spend as much of the weekend together as possible. She still lived with her family so I would take her home at night or I should say early morning but at least before the sun came up.

Sometimes when his car was down, he had a 1957 Chevy to build a hot rod but never had enough talent or money; Carl, Peggy and the two of us would double date. The dates were almost the same. The next time Carl called I almost told him no but he was a good friend so we doubled. We got to the drive in the movie started and I had Sue's shirt open, bra unhooked and going after those big, wonderful tits. She almost always wore skirts now so her panties where on the floor board soon after. She had my pants open and cock in hand soon after.

I heard a sound from the back seat; they were doing almost the same thing. I was hoping Peggy would suck his cock again as I wasn't sure how to bring it up to Sue. She was very innocent about sex, and I didn't want to go to fast.

A short time later I looked back and sure enough Peggy had his cock in her mouth' his fingers were working her cunt. He had his eyes closed enjoying what she was doing. I whispered as soft as I could "Don't stare but look at Peggy". She turned her head then quickly back asked me what are they doing? I whispered back what feels good.

After the movie I took the others home and we found a place to park. Sue had not put her panties back and after we played a little I said I wanted to show her something. I told her to move to the other side of the seat, lean her back to the door. I spread her legs a little; (thank you big cars with bench seats) leaned forward and started to lick her pussy. At first she was very tense, I told her to relax and I ran my tongue over her clit. It only took a short time for her to start humping my face and telling me don't stop. I kept at her cunt for a bit then asked her if she was ready for me. She said yes, yes, yes please!

I put on a condom and started to fuck nice and slow. All the time she just kept saying yes, yes, yes. As I fucked her she got louder and louder. Turns out she is very vocal. I was getting close and started to pound harder. She got louder and I slammed as deep as I could and let go.

Next night we were doubling again. Instead of the show we just drove around for a bit. In the mirror I could see the back seat and it getting pretty hot. I had one hand between her legs but since I was driving all I could do was rub a little. I whispered to her to take off her panties and she did. Now I was finger fucking her and some play with her clit.

I found a place to "park" and left the radio on to cover some sound. This time I got her shirt and bra off so all she had on was her skirt and my plan was to get that to.

In the back seat Peggy's shirt was open and her bra was unhooked, but she still had her panties on.

Carl and I had talked before we picked up the girls and made a bet on how far we could get them to go.

I was getting Sue pretty turned on and had gotten the button and zipper on the skirt undone. I was kissing her ear and whispered to take off the skirt. At first she said no but as she got more turned on I asked again and she raised her hips and I pulled it off. This was the first time I had her totally naked.

I checked the back seat and Peggy still had her skirt on but was sucking his cock.

I already had my pants open. I told to lay down with her head in my lap. I moved her head a little and pulled my cock out. She took it in her mouth but had no idea what to do. I moved my hips some and went in and out of her mouth a little. That gave the idea and she moved her head up and down some. For the first time it wasn't bad but I did not want to cum in her mouth so it worked. While she had her head in my lap I unbuttoned my shirt and got it off.

I told her to sit up and lean on the other door. I moved my mouth to her pussy and started fuck her with my tongue. I stayed away from her clit for now as I knew how loud she could be. I worked my pants off my hips and using my legs and feet got my pants pushed off and into the floor board. Now we were both naked. I kissed my way up her body to her tits then kissed her. Our naked bodies together felt wonderful. My cock was right at her pussy. I just had to do it and I pushed in but did not stroke as I did not have a condom on. After a few seconds I pulled out.

Now I could check the backseat again. Carl had her skirt off and his shirt but still had his pants on. He was lying between her legs and kissing her.

I reached over to the glove box and got a condom and put it on. I kissed her and shoved my cock into her cunt. I held the kiss as I started to stroke so she would not be so loud. My success was limited at best. After we both had cum I lay there for a while and became aware of sounds from the backseat.

I looked and Carl had his pants down to his knees. He was between her legs and his ass was going up and down. Peggy wasn't making much noise but she had her arms around his back and meeting him stroke for stroke.

They finished up and caught their breath. Now with the passion done both were very embarrassed and grabbed for clothes. After some awkward moments everybody was more or less dressed.

We went for drinks and took Peggy home. While Carl walked her to the door Sue said she could not find her panties. What she didn't know was that I pushed them under the seat after we were done fucking before I sat up. Carl came back and got into the front seat beside Sue. We dropped him at his house and as I was driving Sue home she said it was kind of exciting sitting there without her panties. I told her they had to be in the car and I would find them tomorrow.

I "found" her panties and put them in the glove box. As I drove her back for school the next day I suggested that when we went out she would not need panties anymore.

To be continued.

VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers