Making of a Slut Wife

Story Info
Shy and innocent wife trained to crave cock.
6.1k words
186k
82
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned in my bio, these stories are fantasies based on finding a ring that gives me the power to control women. Each story centers around a real person in my life that I would have liked to have been able to use such a ring upon. This includes wives, step-daughters, mother-in-law's, sister-in-law's, the wives and daughters of friends and neighbours, co-workers, all the obvious. In this story, I tell of turning my innocent and sexually reserved first wife into a cock craving slut who couldn't say no to other men's advances.

The woman who would become my wife was a virgin when I met her. In fact, she had never so much as kissed another man before. Her innocence and purity were a great turn on to me and I knew immediately that I had to make her mine. We met in college when I was 21 and she only 18. At 5 foot 4 inches and 110 pounds with long dark hair and a very pretty Latina face, she possessed broad hips and a curvaceous ass, shapely legs and perky size C tits. The perfect figure for me. The perfect woman.

Though very shy and wanting to save herself for marriage, with the persuasion of the ring I had her willingly spreading her legs and surrendering her virginity to me in no time. With the ring and its ability to make a woman crave sex, obey orders and through suggestion to leave desires in their minds afterward, I soon trained Deanna to be the sexy bunny I wanted her to be. With a click of my fingers she was on her knees making love to my cock with her mouth. With a slap on the ass she was naked in bed rubbing her clit in anticipation of being fucked. I taught her to worship my cock, talk like a dirty whore while getting fucked, take it in the ass and to love eating cum. She had become the perfect woman, I loved her deeply and wanted to always be with her.

A few years later we were married and she continued to behave as the perfect cock craving fuck toy that every wife should be. But only when I wore the ring. Otherwise she remained something of a natural prude. Without the ring I still had to pressure her into sex, and then she would only lay there like a log. With the ring she was a sex kitten, but without it she was simply a bore. Myself of course I was never bored for lack of fantastic sex, as the ring ensured that I always had many opportunities at my disposal. One by one I trained each of Deanna's sisters, her mother, and the prettiest of her friends to suck my cock and willingly offer me their cunts and assholes to fuck as I pleased. All had boyfriends or husbands of their own and it continually thrilled me to no end to meet them and know that the love of their life was my willing slut! Couples would visit us and I could barely constrain my smirking, the husband little suspecting that his loving wife only hours before was bent over the same couch they were now sitting on taking my cock up her ass, loudly begging for me to cum down her throat, and performing other sexual depravities that she would never ever offer him.

Will so many options available to me, truth is I became a rather bored with my wife after a year or so of marriage. Her body was fabulous, but why not fuck some new pretty prize and to them be able to gawk at her husband contemptuously. I often wondered what those men would think if they were to see their wife sitting astride my waist, eagerly pumping their pussy up and down on my dick. Most would be shocked in dread I imagine, and I would laugh at the idea of their catching us. Their pretty loving wife a willing slut for another man's cock. But I imagined that it might turn on some men. That they might enjoy watching their wife willingly spread her legs and beg another man to enter her.

Then a notion occurred to me. A thought that soon became an obsession. The idea of my virtuous wife cheating on me, bent over on all fours, enjoying being humped by another man. She had only ever had sex with me and was still innocent and pure in so many ways. The thought of her wanting other cocks gave me an instant woody. I had seen the way the guys we hung out with all eyed her figure up and down when they thought no one was noticing. I knew every male friend we had would not resist fucking her if given the chance. I wanted to give them that chance. I wanted to watch my wife willingly let my friends all stick their cocks into her. So I decided to use the power of the ring and see if I could turn my wife into a willing slut.

I began her slut training by starting to fuck her frequently again, always using the power of the ring. I used its power of suggestion to peak her curiosity and push her levels of obedience. I told her that she was now to worship just not my cock, but all cock, to worship the very idea of cock. I told her when she looked at a man that she was to imagine what his penis looked like exposed, how big and long it was, to imagine how it would feel in her hands. Her mouth. In her pussy. And up her ass. I told her to dress slutty when other men visited. And when alone with them she was absolutely not to resist any advances they made on her.

As I spoke these words, over and over, on many occasions, she would always agree, but afterward would make jest of them and never act on them. Unless ... I wore the ring while other men were around. The effect began slowly at first. She began to wear sexier dresses when we had male guests over and I wore the ring. Then I would catch her eying their groins. Later she began to expose her legs more freely, to sit close to them, behave seductively, to show cleavage. The night my friend Maurice was visiting and Deanna came into the living room in nothing but a teddy and silk gown I knew it was show time. I pretended I had drank too much and headed off to bed. Previously I had positioned spy cameras and microphones in the overhead stereo speakers. So going to the bedroom and turning on my computer, I watched the show unfold before me.

And now, I let Deanna tell the story in her own words ...

Tony had invited with friend Maurice over for dinner and drinks. I felt in a peculiar mood that night, as I sometimes inexplicably did. I just couldn't seem to keep my mind out of the gutter. Now Maurice was a nice looking man, about Tony's age, a bit taller and heavier, 6 footish and 200 pounds I would guess. Not a bad looking man, with thick brown hair, a trimmed mustache, muscular, a nice smile, tight jeans that hugged his body. But nothing more than that. But for some reason on that strange and magical night I could not stop staring at him, noticing how amazingly handsome and charming he suddenly seemed to be. When he smiled I would gawk at him and smile back subconsciously. When he laughed I would break out in loud laughter and hug his arm in awe of his remarkable whit. I had never been particularly impressed with him before. But this night he seemed like the perfect man. And sexy as hell!

I could not help but to keep my eyes drawn toward his, you know, his crotch. His pants were tight, but not tight enough to give me a good idea of how large his package was. I found myself drifting off wondering what his cock would look like if he were standing before me naked. How long it would take to get hard if I sucked on it and how big and thick it would become. I wondered if showing him my breasts would make his cock get nice and hard for me and if he ever fantasied of fucking his friends wife. I had promised to be a faithful wife and admit that I had never ever really looked at a man other than my Tony before in this way. But tonight I wanted Maurice in the worst way. I wanted him to forcibly strip me naked and ram himself into me. I wanted to beg for his permission to suck his cock. I wanted to tell him that I was his bitch and his slut. I really couldn't understand what had come over me.

A had a vague dreamy recollection of Tony talking dirty to me while we made love and telling me to be open to sex with other men, to dress sexy for them, to offer no resistance to their advances. But the idea had always just struck me as silly before tonight. But tonight was different. Tonight I wanted to follow Tony's suggestions. As the night wore long I felt Tony would not be upset if I were to leave the room and get into something a little more comfortable. Excusing myself I went upstairs and pondered upon what to wear. Something sexy yes, revealing yes, but not too obvious. Stripping nude I explored the curves of my body with my fingers in front of the mirror. I pulled my nipples to make them stand erect, and stroked my trimmed bush. Yes, I think Maurice would be pleased with my naked body and having it at his disposal to do with as he wished. I found a small black teddy that left my cleavage bare, as it did my legs and much of my butt cheeks. Thinking this too slutty, I chose a thin red silk gown to wear over the teddy. Wrapping the silk belt around my waist to hold the gown close enough to conceal my cleavage and legs, I put on red high heel shoes and ample bright red lipstick to complete the ensemble.

As I descending the stairs and re-entered the living room I asked myself what I was doing, how I could be such trash in front of my own husband and how I thought I was actually ever going to get away with such behaviour, or have opportunity to even be alone with Maurice. But my fears were soon alieved as I entered the room. Tony immediately stood, embraced me, kissed me on the cheek, said I looked great, and excused himself, saying he was too drunk to continue and was heading to bed. I knew Tony was a very deep sleeper when he was drunk. Maybe this just might work after all.

I stood motionless until I heard the bedroom door close behind Tony. I noticed how Maurice was staring at me intently. I felt like a raw steak thrown toward a hungry wolf. How I wanted to surrender my body to that wolf and have him devour me! When I heard the door finally close I coyly walked toward Maurice and then sat close beside him on the couch, subtly releasing the belt to my gown as I did so. I asked Maurice to hand me my wine glass and as he turned and looked away to get my glass I quickly repositioned the gown, pushing it over my shoulder and off my legs to better expose my cleavage and thighs. Taking the glass I thanked him with a brief kiss to his cheek. Deliberately letting the wine dribble as I took a sip I stroked my lips seductively with my tongue to lick up the liquor as I stared lost into his eyes.

Maurice stared back into my eyes and let him eyes drop down to explore my wet lips, my exposed cleavage, my bare legs. I let him enjoy the view. I shifted my own gaze to stare at his crotch. As I watched I saw his pants tighten as his hard-on sprung to life. It looked beautiful. Large, full, manly. Now I truly knew that I had to see that cock. Stroke it, worship it, suck it, please it, permit it to enter all of my holes as freely as it wished.

Maurice caught me staring at his groin and we both blushed and smiled as our eyes locked together again. Shyly I then looked away and quickly gulped down the last of my wine. Taking my empty glass from me Maurice then took my hand and told me to stand up and dance with him.

Maurice and I danced close and slow, regardless of what was playing on the radio. He slid his hand under my gown and around my waist, pulling me tightly toward him. I did not protest against his efforts. I stared up at him, entranced. He told me I was beautiful. I smiled meekly. Using his free hand he dropped my gown over one shoulder and then the other, letting it fall to the ground at our feet. I made no effort to resist his intentions to slowly strip me. I now stood in only my tiny teddy, held in Maurice's strong arms.

Leaning over Maurice kissed me on the lips. I returned his kiss. He slid his hand down over my bum and began to caress each exposed cheek. Pulling me even tighter our lips locked again, longer this time. We kissed softly and I briefly slid my tongue between his lips. Gaining courage he lowered one strap of my teddy off the shoulder. I rewarded his initiative by thrusting out my tongue and slowly licked at his lips. He lowered the strap further until my one breast was exposed.

Together we both looked down at my exposed boob. "Do you like my tit?" I found myself asking.

"Mmmm, great breast. I always wondered what your tits looked like." Maurice responded.

Reaching up I cupped my breast for him and pulled my nipple to make it erect. "Now you know. I was so scared that you wouldn't find me sexy, that you wouldn't want my body." I shyly commented.

I was handing power over to him, letting him know that he was in charge. Just as Tony had taught me to do with a man. "Great little body." Maurice responded, now pushing my hand away and taking over fondling my bare breast and nipple. Feeling more in control Maurice ordered "Now you take down the other strap, show me both of your bare tits and make your other nipple hard and perky too."

"Anything you command, Sir." I responded, and dropped the other strap, willing surrendering my bare chest to a man other than my husband. Obediently I pinched the newly exposed nipple until it also stood erect and excited. Maurice clasped my breasts in his hands, pawing at them eagerly, crushing them with his fingers.

"Oh, fuck, yes baby, punish those tits." I pleaded. "Squeeze them hard, yank on my nipples, I love having my tits abused. You are going to make me so horny I'll soon be begging to suck your cock. God, I couldn't help notice what a nice big hard cock you have." And with these words I reached down and squeezed at his hard-on through his pants. "Ever since I saw your cock grow hard in your pants all I could think about sucking your dick and giving you a good old fashioned tit fuck."

I had learned from Tony that talking dirty really turned men on. And I hit the nail on the head with that one. "Fuck baby your tits are amazing, plump, round, big excited nipples, driving my cock crazy." He said as he began to pinch hard and pull upward on each of my nipples. "I bet you give great head and an amazing tit fuck." Maurice exclaimed.

Loving the attention Maurice was giving my breasts I couldn't help but to cry out "Fuck baby, you're driving my pussy crazy, she's leaking like a sieve. Use my body however you want, do wish me as you wish! But please darling, please give me that cock to suck!" As I confessed my desires I couldn't resist fumbling in an attempt to undo his belt and get at his hard-on. I had handed complete control to him. I knew it. He knew it. I was nothing now but a horny willing fuck toy for him to use as he desired.

Maurice slowed down now, taking his time, having me right where he wanted me. Releasing my breasts and pushing me back he commanded "Want cock do you? So strip and beg for it. Show me your pretty little naked body and let me hear you beg to suck my dick."

As I slid the teddy down my legs, completely nude now except for my spike heeled shoes, I watched with anticipation as Maurice undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. Standing before me with his thick long cock pointing suggestively in my direction I stared at it intently, overwhelmed and in awe by the magnificence of this man's rigid penis. Unable to lift my gaze from his dick I felt as Maurice began to explore my naked body. I stood transfixed, unable to avert my eyes from his stunning raging hard-on, as he caressed my arms, my belly, my breasts. He stroked my ass cheeks, ran his fingers repeatedly through my bush, felt the flesh of my inner thighs. All the while I stood staring at his cock, my mouth gaping open, drooling, mesmerized.

Finally reaching out and grasping hold of his thick member I looked up to him and heard myself beg "Please let me suck your cock master, please give me the pleasure of devouring your beautiful cock. Your cock is my God and all I want to do is worship it, give it every pleasure it deserves. I want to make love to my new God-Cock with my mouth. After that, you can use your slut in any way you want. Fuck her married cunt all night, squeeze and torture her tits until she screams like a spoiled bitch, fuck her ass like a cheap whore. Make me a slut. Make me your slut. Please Sir, I am begging, please let your horny slut suck your magnificent cock."

My God, what was I saying? I had never so much as kissed a boy before other than my Tony and here I was buck naked, another man's penis is my hand, begging to suck his cock and to be his slut. What had come over me!! I could not understand it. But neither could I resist. "Please Sir, I am begging you." I heard myself repeat my plea.

"Deanna," Maurice responded "I would never have guessed that such a wild vixen resided under that innocent demeanor. But who am I to say no to fulfilling a woman's desires?" he teased. "Of course my pretty little bitch you can get onto your knees and suck on my cock like a horny little slut."

"Thank-you Master." I uttered as I slid down his belly and onto my knees before him. Maurice held his cock in his hand at my face level, teasing me with it. It was so big, so gorgeous, so fat and perfect. I drooled as I looked at my prize. He slapped his cock across my face as I sat open mouthed trying to catch the throbbing head with my desperate lips. As Maurice slapped his long shlong on my cheeks and lips I continued my begging. "I need your cock so badly sir, your cock is perfect, wonderful, amazing. Let me suck you dry and swallow your load. Please Master, let your horny little bitch suck your magnificent cock."

My speaking like a dirty tramp obviously turned him on and Maurice seized the back of my head by my hair and thrust his cock to the hilt into my waiting gullet. I felt the head of his dick slam against the back of my throat and I began to gag, but only for a moment. I offered no resistance as Maurice then began to face fuck me, using my hair in his tight grip to slam my mouth back and forth up and down over the full length of his cock. I savoured being used as a whore, a trailer trash slut good only for face fucking. I loved the feeling of his full penis deep in my mouth and moaned for more of his cock each time he pulled my face off of it. Thrusting my head down over the full length of his dick one last time he held me there in place, his cock deep into my throat. I looked up at him with doe like eyes. I could barely breath, my mouth filled with saliva, my eyes began to roll back into my head.

"You like all that cock buried deep in your mouth don't you slut?" He teased.

I nodded my concurrence.

Releasing my head and pulling his dick from my mouth, I gasped for air. But without delay I grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and his balls with the other and quickly began to suck and lick at that wonderful long shaft.

"Christ you sure do love cock my pretty little slut, more than any woman I have met before. I would never have guessed that Tony's pretty innocent wife was such a cock craving whore." Maurice said as I greedily licked at his balls and then hungrily slid his cock back into my mouth again. Willingly I rammed the full length of his cock repeatedly in and out of my mouth, occasionally keeping his full prick deep in my face until I needed to breath, the thick drool pouring from my lips. All the while I stared upward at him, my wide wet eyes letting him know that I was his submissive and obedient slut.

Then suddenly seizing me by my shoulders Maurice pulled me to my feet, exclaiming "That's enough cock sucking for you for now bitch." And pushing me toward the couch he forced my shoulders down so that I stood leaning over the cushions supported on my arms, ass thrust out behind me. The high heels I wore ensured that my cunt was at the right height for him to easily access her. I felt a sharp sting as a hand slapped harshly across my bare ass cheek. Then another. And another. I offered no resistance. "Nice fucking ass slut." Maurice commented. I moaned deeply with each strike, enjoying the punishment my ass cheeks were receiving. "Now beg for what you are about to receive bitch!" He then commanded firmly.

12