Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Our story goes on.
1.8k words
4.22
16.1k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: Sorry it has been so long since I added anything to my story but life got in the way. If you haven't read the first chapters I would encourage you to do so for background.

I had some comments asking for comment from Sue. That will not be possible as I lost her in a car crash. Drunk driver crossed the center line.

I thought I would address some of the comments before I go on with my tale. One comment was that you could drink at 18 in 1967 Texas. Nope the age was lowered to 18 in 1973, raised to19 in 1981 and restored to 21 in 1986.

Two was about STD's and pregnancy. About the only STD we worried about then was the clap and it wasn't as common as you would think. If you read the earlier chapters we did not get into the heavy sex till she had birth control.

Someone said that women then thought sex was a duty only. SERIOUSLY! I think some of the youngster's just want to believe there parents only had sex the number of time they had children. Men and women have enjoyed sex and partying almost since forever. I know I lived through the 60's and 70's and there was a lot of sex going on.

Enjoy the rest of my story.

*****

Sue and I arrived back home from Tucson and went back to the routine of wake up, fuck, go to work, come home, fuck, swim, eat, fuck, and sleep. Isn't great to be young! I had found someone that had as high a sex drive as I did. I came to realize that a woman can have more sex than a man and enjoy it just as much. I'm not sure that we, as a species, are wired for monogamy.

We had not gone out for a while and I guess our party friends thought that now we were married party time was over. We had two things coming up that called for a party. First was the Fourth of July and one of our high school friends was in the Army. Bobby had just finished ranger school, was home on leave and headed to Viet Nam. He had to catch a flight out of San Antonio on the Fifth. We made plans for a cookout at our place and I told Bobby I would get him to the airport on time.

I picked Bobby up around 10:00, stopped for ice and got home in time to start the fire for the steaks. While I was gone Carl and Peggy arrived then not much later, John and Linda. All of us had talked it over and decided to make his last night in town one to remember.

I had set up a table and the coolers in the carport. It was only a very short walk to the pool and we had some music, what else do you need for a party. We had beer for those that wanted, wine and mixers, it was BYOB.

After a few drinks and some food everyone was feeling relaxed. We moved over to the pool. Nobody was getting to drunk but there was a lot of horse play and hands were very free with who they grabbed. About the time the sun went low most of us were in the pool. Sue moved over close to Bobby and sort of rubbed her tits against his chest. She then kissed him lightly and after a moment he put his arms around her and the kiss got more intense. He pulled her tight against him and I could see through the water he had his hands all over her ass. He then slipped his hands into her suit bottom.

Sue moved away and came over to me. "His cock is hard as a rock." We watched as Peggy got close then they were kissing also. He had his hands in her suit in a heartbeat and pulled her feet off the bottom, she wrapped her legs around him and they stayed that way for several minutes. I don't think Peggy noticed but when he lifted her up, her suit bottom got pushed pretty far down. We were all very loose from the drinks and when she moved away her suit was still down and her cute little ass was hanging out.

I said to Sue "Next time see if you can get into his suit". She went over and this time the kiss was quicker and he had his hands in her suit bottom right away. She had both arms around his neck then moved one hand down underwater and between them. He kind of jerked a little and pulled her closer. I saw her arm moving slightly and was pretty sure she was rubbing his cock. He moved his hands and then pulled the ties on her suit. When they broke the kiss and she moved her suit fell to the bottom of the pool and I could see she had pushed his suit down. He grabbed the ties on her top and pulled and her tits popped out, now she was naked. She drove down and yanked his bottom down to his ankles.

That broke the dam and in minutes everybody's suit was on the side of the pool. After a bit of grab assing I got their attention, we grabbed towels, picked up suits and went inside. Bobby started looking for his pants to put on then realized the rest of us didn't bother so he gave up. We all got another drink; Sue took Bobby by the hand and headed to the bedroom. That was the signal; both other girls followed them in and closed the door.

John and Carl wanted a smoke so we retired to the carport, we finished our drinks and their smokes, went back inside. I had told Sue we would give the girls about an hour then the guys would join the party.

We opened the door, Peggy was riding his cock for all she was worth, Linda was lying on one side kissing him and Sue was on the other. Sue had cum leaking out of her pussy; Linda's cunt hair was wet from something. Just as we walked in Bobby grabbed Peggy's hips, thrust up, growled, made a couple more hard pushes and fell back and declared he was done at least for a while. Peggy moved off his limp cock and dribbled cum on the bed. We left Bobby on the bed and moved back to the living room. Sue and I went to the kitchen to get drinks. I could hear Peggy in the living room, no words just small cries and moans. Carl was very busy licking her very wet pussy. I guess Bobby's cum didn't bother him. Linda was sucking John's cock. Almost at the same time both guys moved and started to fuck their girls. Sue and I joined the party; her pussy was so wet I went in all the way in one push. For some time the only sounds were the slapping of flesh on flesh and moans of pleasure.

After everyone was finished they got dressed and left as tomorrow was a work day for all concerned. Sue I had taken a vacation day so we could get Bobby to the airport.

Sue was cleaning up the kitchen and I was outside trying to put stuff away in the carport when Bobby came out of the bedroom. There was a window from the carport into the kitchen area and I looked just in time to see him walk up behind her, reach around and cup her breasts. He gave both nipples a light tweak which made her arch her back and push her ass against him. She then turned and kissed him with a full open mouth, passion filled kiss. He once again tweaked her nipples and she let out a little moan.

As a side note her nipples are very sensitive, I have been able to make her cum just by playing with her tits and nipples of course by that time she is begging me to fuck her.

I walked in the house while they were still in the kitchen; I just sat down and watched. Sue had her hands on his cock, but it was still pretty soft so she knelt down and started to suck. I could tell it was working as his hips were making small thrusts and he had both hands on her head. She stopped bobbing her head and just let him fuck her mouth. His hips were moving more and faster. Sue can take all of me without gagging so I knew he wasn't hurting her. He was soon really fucking her then with a last push her made some sort of sound and filled her mouth with cum.

She sucked all the cum out of his cock then stood up and with no warning gave him another long, open mouth kiss. It must have shocked him, but he didn't break the kiss. When they broke I motioned her over, sat her on my lap and kissed her myself. There was still a little taste but not bad.

Our bed wasn't big enough for three and to get some sleep so we made up the couch for Bobby. I needed to get some sleep so I could drive the next day. I always wake up early. Looking at the clock it's time to get the day started. I woke Sue up and stuck my head out to see Bobby still asleep on his back. He had thrown the covers off and his cock was lying soft on his leg. Sue came out of the bath; I held my finger to my lips for quiet. I pointed at Bobby and she just grinned and moved over to wake him with a blow job. He woke up, looked down and had the silliest grin on his face. She slipped off his cock, kissed the head and said how about a shower.

Our shower wasn't real big but two could make it work, we did often. Sue led him into the bath and the shower started to run. I told to save me some hot water and started to get organized for the drive. We would hit rush hour so had to get a move on.

In a minute I heard Sue tell him ok but it had to be quick. It was only a very short while she told him to fuck her and he must have as she got loud. They came out and I jumped in for a quick shower alone. When I was out they were dressed, Bobby was in uniform and Sue in halter top and shorts.

The trip down went better than I thought and we got there with time to spare. I went to the trunk to get his duffle and Sue laid a kiss on him that had some people staring. I told him to keep his head down and we would see him in a year.

On the way home Sue said that was fun. Our life was getting a little boring. I really have to fix that.