Making of a Sub: Liz Ch. 01

Story Info
Liz: Journey from sub to switch begins.
3.2k words
4.41
13k
7
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daver59
daver59
3 Followers

I got off the elevator and felt the momentary confusion of being in a strange place.

Room 3511. Ah, to the right, about halfway down.

I knocked on the door and heard a muffled "just a minute". Slowly the door opened a crack and I heard her say "wait." About four or five seconds later, "Okay, you can come in".

Not a very auspicious beginning to someone who said they wanted to be sub; perhaps this should be the second time I walk away. But I brushed open the door and could see her standing in the shadows with one arm thrown across her breasts and the hand of her other covering between her legs.

"I told you, naked. Drop you hand and your arm." She hesitated so I turned to leave.

"No, wait" she said.

"I told you I wasn't going to fuck around. Drop your hands so I can see what I have to work with. I'm not telling you again."

Her breasts weren't overly large, but they would have swung pendulum-like if she was on her hands and knees. Still firm without any evidence of sag that starts in your thirties when you have some extra weight, the circle of her areola brown, her nipples standing out about half an inch. She said she was Trinie, and I could see it her light brown skin.

She was maybe 5 feet, five feet one in a pinch.

When I looked down she dropped her hand and I could see a mass of hair the same color as the hair on her head, a deep chestnut brown. I didn't expect this but I was betting that there would be a line of fine dark hair all the way to her naval. I turned on the light to get her out of the shadows and she cringed.

"Oh, for fuck sake!" I muttered to myself. More loudly, "Look, you wanted to do this. I'm not about to humiliate you the way your husband does to get what I want. Do you understand?"

After a pregnant second, I turned and started to walk out. She quietly pleaded "...wait." I kept walking and more forcefully, a little angry, louder, she said "Wait!"

I stopped, turned and looked at her. She still had her chin tucked; I hadn't seen her eyes yet. I started to turn back around when her head shot up, glaring at me with hazel eyes, forcefully said, "No, stay!".

"I have absolutely no reason to be here. I want a woman to be compliant, to do what she's told, immediately when she's told. I'll train you, but no more hesitation. And enough being cowed, when I talk to you. I expect you to look at me in the eyes. I want a woman who does what she's told but has a spark, a brain. If I wanted a milquetoast fuck I'd hire some young hooker and have her bend over so I don't have to look at her, drop a load, rip the condom off, throw it on her back, zip up and leave."

She glared at me, and told me to "fuck off."

And I did, through the door, down the elevator and through the lobby. By that time my phone lit up with multiple texts.

-----

Liz, I'm guessing, was in her mid-forties. She had some excess weight around her hips that showed when she was sitting. She had great tits, I would guess a solid C, but no cleavage showing.

Her feet were in sensible shoes and her jeans a little baggy.

Her husband Danny had responded to an ad I had placed in Craigslist for a sub-curious couple and he had responded. No pictures, just some long diatribe about fantasizing about this for a long time. tl;dr in the vernacular of my 30-something kids.

I had a hard time ignoring Danny's incessant emails. They became so obnoxious that I pulled the ad down. But he managed to bombard me with more after I made the mistake of telling him on my private email to cease and desist. When he linked to my private cell number (I don't answer it when I don't know who's calling) he started texting me.

Finally, I agreed to meet him at a local patio for a drink and I met Danny and Liz for the first time.

Danny confirmed what I already knew, he was a bully. He was a school-tie privileged investment banker used to getting his own way. Sociopathic maybe, but it was clear that was abusive and arrogant.

Danny was a sterling example of the silver spoon set. His job was more about his family connections and wealth than any real talent for deals; I knew of him by reputation. He was balding, had one of those bad vanity comb-over cuts, and he hadn't seen his way past his beer belly to a gym or even lacing up a pair of runners in over a decade. In short, he was just flabby.

I am his antithesis. I have long white hair that I usually wear in a pony tail and a white beard. I have a stomach and I fight it all the time but my arms and chest are hard from gym work and my legs are toned from all the walking I get from living and working downtown and from a daily 15-mile cycle.

I am ex-military, an officer, and I guess you might say I have command presence. I am also unfailingly polite - it goes with treating civilians with respect no matter how undeserved it is. It also explains why I'm verbally Dom; I expect immediate and unquestioned obedience in the bedroom.

"Honey, I want you to meet a friend of mine. This is Stuart. Stew, this is Liz"

If there is one thing that makes me want to forget my civility its being called "Stew". And from Liz's expression, it was clear she didn't know what was going on. My drink had just arrived, so I handed the waitress a 20, told her to keep the change, and pounded back what was likely a decent scotch, neat.

I got up and said: "I don't know what the fuck is going on here, my apologies ma'am, but it's clear your wife has no idea why she's here. Don't ever call me Stew and never ever call me your friend." With that, I turned on my heels and left.

______

By the time I got home there was more than 30 texts from Liz. I felt like I was being bombarded by Danny all over again.

The day after the patio incident Danny wouldn't let up on emails and texts. I finally call blocked him and had some peace.

Out of the blue about two weeks later I got a text from a number I didn't recognize, claiming to be Liz. Vowing to put an end to it and expecting it to be Danny, I immediately called the number and Liz answered.

Taken aback, sure. Polite, as always with a woman. I suppose I let my defenses down.

"He just won't let up on me. He gave me your number and has been at me non-stop to text you."

Against my better judgement (affairs are always messy things) I agreed to meet her for lunch.

____

Of course, I was fully expecting that Danny would be there but was surprised that he wasn't. In a conspiratorial tone, Liz admitted that "I snuck away from work to meet with you".

Liz was well turned out, open toed sandals that showed off her slender petite feet. She wore a skirt that rose just above the knees as she sat down showing off not only her well-toned calves but her slim muscular thighs. No cleavage but her blouse and bra allowed her hard nipples to show to great effect.

And she wouldn't look at me, keeping her head down, blushing a bit and almost mumbling.

I was more interested in what made her tick but she spent most of our lunch apologizing, talking about how humiliated she was by Danny, how she had only one man before she and Danny got together and how their infrequent sex was getting worse and worse.

She went on to explain that she married Danny right out of university and agreed to marry him but lost the baby soon after finding out she was pregnant. She wanted to call the whole thing off but felt pressure from her family because "he was such a nice man" and from his who were used to getting their way.

They had money, and lived in a big place in the inner suburbs, but she was profoundly unhappy. She was working as an EA but felt that she could do much more, but also felt pressured to not rise about her station in the marriage and in the family.

She secretly took birth control and managed to hide it from him with the complicity of their family doctor - as much as she regretted it "she wasn't going to let that bastard have that much more control over her."

"He can't stay hard unless he has porn on and even when he's hard he doesn't last more than a few thrusts. He says it's all my fault because I don't turn him on.", she whispered.

What guy wouldn't take this conversation further?

To be honest, I'm not most guys. I know exactly what I want and being part of some secretive cheating relationship isn't it. Nor is taking advantage of some vulnerable woman looking to be rescued.

"I've had a great lunch but I think it's time to say goodbye. I'll be more than happy to accept your apology."

With that, I flagged the waitress down and settled. When I turned back to look at Liz one more time she put on her sunglasses and looked at me, got up with a little anger and strode off.

____

When I left the patio entrance I turned and felt a hand on my arm.

"Can we have a coffee somewhere?' It was Liz.

"Alright." I was a little frustrated but I could see this lady wasn't getting it.

Sitting down on a nearby bench, I turned and looked at her. She was still wearing those blasted sun glasses. "What is it?" I said a little more curtly than I intended.

"I'm really attracted to you." She paused, and stumbled out with "I think I want you to ..."

"Fuck you? Seriously, you're an affair waiting to happen and I don't need that shit in my life. Post an ad on Craigslist. You'll find lots of young willing cubs wanting to pound you." I went on to say, "It's not you, you're a very attractive desirable woman ..."

"But what? I'm not our type?". Angrily she jumped up.

"Sit down and let me explain. I am a Dom. I do what I do to pleasure me. It's not to disrespect you." She started to interrupt but I went on, "your feelings, your satisfaction is no concern to me. I want a bright and self-assured woman to be with that is compliant when it comes to my needs."

I stood up and said, "I don't know what you're looking for but I'm not it."

I walked off thinking that was the end of it.

___

After endless texts, voicemails and emails, all of which I ignored, I finally got frustrated with the fact that Liz wasn't going away. "What is it with these unsexed suburban's anyway?"

I stabbed the facetime icon, by mistake mind you, and Liz immediately picked up. Didn't say anything, just stared at me.

"I thought we agreed that this wasn't going to happen?"

"I didn't agree to anything" she blurted out. She dropped her eyes when it was clear I was staring.

"Against my better judgement we tried this once. I'm not sure what part of compliant and what part of obedient you don't get. But I warned you I was not getting into an affair with you".

"I can't stop thinking about you. Please, please will you give me one more chance?" she pleaded.

"I am not in the habit of giving chances to a sub. One fuck up and they're gone. You've already fucked up."

I waited about 10 seconds and said "text me your hotel room number, what time and leave the door slightly ajar. I will be exactly on time."

In about 15 minutes I received a text with hotel name, room number and the time, 9 o'clock.

I showed up a few minutes early and got off the floor below, walking up the last flight and pausing at the fire escape door to get my bearings. I thought I could see the room and was quickly satisfied by seeing the door open slightly and something placed to hold it open. Looking at my watch, I timed the last 20 or so yards to coincide with exactly 9 o'clock.

I pushed the door open and brushed the plastic glass or whatever it was that she used to hold it open aside with my foot, and carefully closed the door. As I looked up from what I was doing there she was, not hidden in shadow but bathed in the light of every lamp in the room as well as the hall and bathroom fixtures. "Hmmmm, interesting", I thought.

As she stood there, with a slight embarrassed stoop to her diminutive frame, she had her arms to her side.

"Stand up straight!" I demanded. She snapped to like she was on a parade square.

"Stand with your feet a foot apart!" I continued.

I looked her over from her toes all the way up to her eyes. The spark was there, a defiance that she clearly was struggling with. It rippled across her face like a contest between need and rage.

I walked around her so that I could see her from behind. As I suspected, she had a superb ass on top of strong muscular thighs. Coming back around, I stood in front of her and brushed her shoulder length hair behind each ear.

Yes, she flinched but tried gamely not to show it. I'm sure her husband Danny would hit her from time to time.

My movements weren't sudden or quick, but react she did.

I ran the forefinger from my right hand across cheek line and then across her lips, pausing until she had to quit holding her breath and opened her lips a little. They were full and plump as I would expect after seeing the size of her nipples.

This held promise.

I reached down and took her left hand. Her fingers were surprisingly slender and light. I lifted her arm until it was at head level and transferred my grip to my left hand. I was free now to run my fingers down the back of her arm and across her armpit; I could feel that they had been freshly shaven but still had a coarse stubble feel to them. Moving down to the outside of her breast I ran my fingertips along towards the nipples. As I suspected, she shaved here too.

I looked into her eyes and she quickly shut them. "Open, and keep them open in my presence" I quietly said.

As I stared into her eyes I ran my fingers down her center line from belly button to where her mass of pubic hair started. As I suspected, it was soft and downy. I don't know why this arouses me but it does and for the first time I could feel my cock start to get hard.

"Get up on the bed." With the slightest of hesitation, she got up on all fours. I suspected she expected me to enter her then, but she clearly didn't understand how being a sub worked. "Stand up and spread your legs about a foot apart".

You could see that she struggled a bit; after all hotel room beds, particularly this hotel with its dated décor, worn carpet and thread bare drapes, could be a little lumpy. "Get a firm footing." I said.

After a little shifting I said, "squat forward so that your hands are on the bed between your legs."

I will admit this is my favorite training position. I ran my left hand up her now taught calf, the outside of her thigh, across her ass cheeks and down the other side. She trembled and goose bumps stood out on her legs and again I could tell she struggled to shave closely.

As my gaze moved between her ass cheeks and despite the bush her puffy vaginal lips and unhooded clitoris were easily visible. In fact, her clit was easily half an inch long, but more about that some other time.

I reached forward to touch the left side of her lips and she almost bolted, gasping, and struggling to keep her balance. I could feel the heat radiating from her pubis and the wet on the inside of the lips were almost at the point where they were dew dropping her pubic hair.

I touched the right side and she was a little more composed, flinching less. With a grin, I ran my index finger to the bottom of her clit while running the fingers on both sides run up the outside of her lips. She shuddered again and she was suddenly wet enough to soak herself. Orgasm? Maybe a small one.

This time I slide my forefinger up her now very wet opening and started circling her clit while working my thumb up what was a surprisingly tight cunt. I slowly found the rough place which announces the g spot. I could now monitor her body; and when she squirted and shrieked for the first time I backed off before she had a full orgasm. I took my soaking thumb out and replaced it with two of my fingers with the third now stroking her clit up and down.

The nice thing about the squat is that it opens the ass cheeks. She smelled a little ripe, but not unbearably. I took my very wet thumb and ran circles around her rose, all the while working her g spot with two fingers and her clit with another.

The fluid from her now very wet cunt starting to flow down her crack and I used it to press and circle with the pad of my thumb.

As she got closer to her orgasm her ass muscles loosened and I pressed my thumb in to the first joint, slowly pumping it in time with my fingers. She almost collapsed but then I felt her ass open completely to me.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her back and she sunk the rest of the way down my thumb.

She literally exploded - I had never felt a woman cum from her ass at the same time her cunt spasmed to a different pulse. I stopped stroking until her spasms subsided.

I let her collapse forward and told her three things if we were going to do this again.

"One, don't shave any of your body for the next two weeks so that you can get waxed properly."

"Two, no sex with your husband for the next two weeks no matter how determined he is."

"Three, don't contact me. I will be in touch when I'm ready."

With that, I went into the washroom and washed the sex off my hands, dried off , leaving without glancing back.

daver59
daver59
3 Followers