Making of a Sub: Liz Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz continues her training.
1.8k words
4.23
13.5k
0
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daver59
daver59
3 Followers

I texted Liz this morning and told her to have her husband take her out to buy a new dress and pumps. I was interested to see what her tastes would run to. The four times I'd met with her she was frumpy, conservative or naked. After the last time, I left her hanging and told her that I would be back to her in two weeks and in fact as of this morning it was three.

There is a subtle level of control exerted in setting up expectations and then letting them down - something that doesn't come easy to me. I keep my word.

Liz is of Trinidadian heritage - both parents are from there. She is in a marriage with a demanding slob. Short, about 5 feet, she had a medium frame with muscular calf's and thighs and a great ass. Her breasts weren't overly large, a C cup without a hint of sag even though she had a bit of a thick mid-section. I wasn't a prize in the gut department but compared to her husband's soft rolls of fat I was a veritable Adonis.

Her husband tired to bully her into a sub-threesome responding to an ad I put online on a lark. Instead I started the process of turning her into a sub. I had the feeling there was steel in her and wondered about her struggle between wanting to please with a fierce self determination.

Today was the day she was going to pay a visit to my friend's spa. I was very clear with El that the special treatment would have to stop short of orgasm.

I spent a bit of time surfing my online contacts when my phone rang.

"Hello"

"She's here." El could be a little abrupt and businesslike when she wants to be. She hung up before I could answer.

I walked over to the dilapidated building just off Chinatown - a building exterior that masked a spa meets boudoir for women only. My wife absolutely loved the place and I was one of the privileged few non- women who got serviced there - sort of like a pet.

Walking in I brushed past the desk and straight into El's office, checking first that she wasn't with anyone. She smiled when I walked in and poured me two fingers (much bigger than hers) of McCallan 10. She kept it around for me (I'm sure I've paid for it many times over but she is sweet).

I sat down across from her as she sipped her Chardonnay, beads of sweat still forming on the outside. She must have seen me coming up the walk and poured it before I got to her office.

"I can see what you see in her. If you ever tire of her let me know." El was great in bed but I knew generally her tastes ran to woman - certainly my wife loved having her go down on her.

"Is it too early to go in?" I wanted to know.

"You were right, she's never waxed before and she has a lot of coarse hair. She just went in for her mani and pedi."

When we last were together I told her to stop shaving for two weeks and now there was something on the order of three weeks of growth on her.

El giggled, "she's like some of the butch who come in here. I'd love to nibble at some of that hair between her legs or under her arms."

"They'll let us know when they're going back."

The spa was a bit warm and between the office and the back rooms it was hot. I wasn't usually brought in for treatment unless the coast was clear. Behind those doors customers didn't wear anything and it wouldn't do to have a white-haired man with a white beard wandering through, pony tail or not.

I sipped my scotch and when the phone rang and El got up and left the room. I reached over and refreshed my drink. I suppose scotch is an acquired taste and I prefer sweeter rather than spicy or peaty, especially peaty. I spent part of my military career digging holes or having my face planted into the ground trying to make myself as tall as a short blade of grass. Peaty scotch brought me back to those smells all too often. And as for acquired taste, my Scottish alcoholic grandfather considered it an elixir akin to mother's milk so I had acquired an early taste for really bad stuff, neat.

El came back in and motioned me to follow her - I dutifully fell in behind until we got to the door and as I squeezed to get by her she gave me a good stroke.

God bless her though; she had a comfortable chair set up for me with a small table next to it with another bottle - this time a sweeter Glenmorangie with a small bucket on the side with ice. Sweeter requires a good ice and forever true to her excellence they were fresh and large. One cube, two ounces and I settled back.

There's something about the ripping sound of tearing hair from flesh that gives me goosebumps and every strip off Liz brought the same curse: "who the fuck does he think he is that the fucker makes me suffer like this?" As promised the technicians didn't cut the hair down and were being a little less than gentle than they normally are. I made the up and down movement with my right hand, sort of like a bird flapping it's wing, which in infantry sign language is akin to slow and careful.

I was right, away from men she was feisty and profane. I was going to have to work carefully with that.

Liz was naked on the table with a facial mask and something covering her eyes and had those ridiculous spacers between her freshly manicured toes. I would have loved to have walked over and sucked her toes but I'm sure I would have had my lips covered with some sort of lacquer.

Besides the whole point was to be there while she received the second part of the treatment - they had done her legs first before the mani and pedi and were working on her upper body. They had just finished her armpits which is why I think I heard the string of profanity.

They were working on her breasts now, slowly massaging them to get the ring engorged and her nipples standing up to their majestic half inch height. They were being gentler and Liz was sniffling a moan.

As they finished they started moving towards her massive bush between her legs when she stopped one, pointed and said, "what about this?" She was talking about her mid-line from her navel to her pubis that was a downy fine almost invisible hair. "Master said that we were to leave that alone."

"Fucker" she exhaled.

This time they gave her a coarse trim to make sure that the waxing hurt less. "Why didn't you do this for my legs?" she plaintively asked.

"Master said we couldn't."

Again, "Fucker".

After working on her for about twenty minutes they left her with a landing strip that merged into her mid-line. I had plans for that some other time.

They both pulled her gently so that her ass hung at the edge of the table and each took one side and spread her legs as if she were in stirrups about to be examined in a doctor's office.

One and then the other waxed her ass crack, not that there was much hair. They kept her like that and thoroughly cleaned the wax residue off and started to massage hot oil into her starting at her ankles and moving up the inside of her exposed legs and back down the outside. They removed the spacers between her toes and worked on her feet.

She was mewling - I'd read that was a sound from somewhere in my past and the sound coming from her was a cross between a kitten's purr and a bitch moaning in heat. So, mewling it was.

I could see that she was becoming aroused as her lips started to fill with blood and her impressive clit slowly unhooded. They helped her shim back up the table and went to work on her arms, her breasts and you could see her start to open her legs as they got to her stomach.

They worked on the areas outside of her labia and every third or fourth stroke found their way alternatively down her ass crack. She started moaning and was trying to spread her legs wider but both were jammed up against her knees so she couldn't spread them wider or lift them up.

They started to work on her lips which were now glistening with their and her fluids. "Please, please, please" she begged but finally one of them said,

"Master said no orgasm."

Both therapists looked at me with big grins on their faces and moved to her head and removed her eye cover. Blinking she slowly focused and saw me for the first time.

"You fucker, how long have you been sitting there?" she growled.

"About three scotches actually. Or about the time they brought you back in here."

I could see that I was about to get another outburst when I put my finger to my lips and said "shhhhh, you've had your mulligan already". They removed her mask and took her by the hand to the shower.

I'm sure the cold water did nothing to improve her disposition. She was toweled off and forced to sit naked at a small desk where they applied the slightest hint of house makeup that suited her.

They stood her up and slipped on a gorgeous white silk dress, lightly lined with cotton and placed her tan pumps for her to step into.

"What about my bra and panties. I can't go out in public without a bra and panties ..." she whined. Quite a change in demeanor for someone 15 minutes before was cursing my existence.

"I had them throw them away along with the rest of the clothes you came in."

Again, I held one finger up, this time to her lips. "No one as beautiful as you are today should be wearing rags" She blushed and looked down.

I escorted her to the front in her dress and pumps - and told her "go home and fuck your husband".

Her flash of anger was interrupted when El took her hand and escorted her to the car she had arranged. Liz slipped her head in and said something.

I could still hear her wail as the door closed and the driver pulled away.

"What did you say to her?" I asked.

"That your wife and I had plans for you tonight."

daver59
daver59
3 Followers