Making Out in Hotel Room

Story Info
We meet online and enjoy a passionate hour together.
1.1k words
4
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going on yet another business trip. I always get lonely and horny on them. Even though I'm married there's something about both being away from home and not getting affection at home that makes my hormones kick in.

And so I put a post on Craigslist for the city I was going to for a dinner date followed by cuddling, kissing, caressing and making out, but no sexual penetration. If I'm going to cheat on my wife, I just don't want to go that far. It's my limit as crazy as that may be.

Somewhat surprisingly, a 34 year old woman responded with her picture and was she ever gorgeous. I'm 58, in great shape (in fact I'm the same weight as I was in high school) but the thought of this glamorous woman with a knockout smile and beautiful face made me excited. But there's a lot about of spam on Craigslist so I thought nothing would come of it.

But we had very direct texts back and forth and exchanged email addresses to continue the conversation about what I wanted and when. She told me she was also married. We agreed to meet in my hotel lobby to check each other out. I didn't send a picture because of the need for discretion.

I waited nervously in the hotel lobby. I got there five minutes before she was set to arrive at 6pm. The minutes ticked by. This seemed so certain but where was she? Then she emailed me that she would be three or four minutes late due to traffic. So maybe it was really going to happen.

About five minutes or so after 6pm this beautiful woman walked in the door and into the lobby. I knew it was her from the picture. I had described myself to her in my emails and I was the only one in the lobby. I stood up and smiled at her and was greeted by her megawatt smile.

We immediately hugged each other in greeting. She asked right away if we should go up to my room. From our email she had made it clear that she was more interested in hanging out together than in dinner. Sure I said and we took the stairs together to the third floor. I told her the truth that she was even more beautiful in person than in her picture. I let her in my room which was a suite I had been upgraded to. I showed her around and she commented that it was so big I really needed someone to spend the night with me.

She suggested we sit down on the couch which we did as we nervously made small talk. I asked her if she was hungry and she said not really. I agreed and said I'd rather spend our limited time together and alone. She said she had to leave a little before 8pm.

She then asked me what I wanted. I told her that I had written about it in my Craigslist post and in my emails to her. I Said I wanted some affection. She said she thought she could provide that. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. She asked me how often I visited her city and I said it was a couple of times a year.

I then suggested that we hug and we did. It felt so good to have this hot woman's body against mine and to smell her hair. I drew back and kissed her gently on the lips. We continued to hug and feel each other on the couch until I suggested we might be more comfortable on the king size bed.

We got up and took off our shoes and lay down on the bed together. I continued to kiss her passionately on the lips and feel her legs and breasts while she was on her back and I was on top of her.

I then got up and offered her a massage. She said it had been a very long time since she had had one. I massaged her shoulders and back and legs through her clothes. She moaned in pleasure.

I got up and rolled her over and we continued kissing on the lips and I also kissed her neck as she arched her head back. She sat up and took off her top leaving her in a sexy bra. I shed my sweater, shirt, and t shirt. We continued making out. As we rolled over with her on top I unclasped her bra straps and let her bra fall off.

I eagerly attacked her lovely breasts. They weren't big but were very firm. Maybe a 32B or so. I kissed and licked and gently bit her nipples as she lay on her back in ecstasy, then going back to her lips. She was in heaven and I was hard.

I sat up and pulled her pants off and ditched mine throwing them to the nearby couch. I was in my boxers and she in her panties. As we kissed and cuddled, she ran her hand on my hairy chest and my hand found and explored her pussy. I pulled off her panties and took off my boxers. I began to finger fuck her first with one finger and then two. She moaned in pleasure. We continued this for a while until she said she was about to come which she did. She then began rubbing my cock and sat up and gave me the best blow job I've ever had with her soft lips on me as her tongue licked all over my cock. I came in her mouth. She smiled that innocent beautiful smile again so happy to have been pleasured and to give pleasure.

She then announced she had to leave. It was way too soon and we had more to do. We talked a little lying together and she told me her husband was emotionally distance and I shared my marital woes. She said I was incredibly kind and very sexy, a nice thing for an old guy like me to hear from a young beauty. We listened and commiserated together and laughed together and I kissed her all over her face. Then she got up and out on her clothes as I admired her hot 34 year old body. I got dressed too and we walked to the door. Before opening it we share one more long and sensuous kiss

Then I escorted here down to the lobby and she left. It was like a dream but it was very real. We emailed some after but then her messages stopped coming. I still hope she will respond and we can get together on my next trip to her city. I'm thankful for this woman who brought my hormones back to life again.