Making Out: The Rest of the Weekend

Story Info
Jeanette continues to submit.
4.1k words
4.42
55.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill_P
Jill_P
70 Followers

My sincere thanks to HurtsSoGood who polished my story up with his editing!

*****

Jeanette felt the full load of Jeffrey's cum oozing within her. She was kneeling on all fours with her face down. He was still kneeling behind her, his hands on her ass squeezing tightly, as she felt his cock begin to soften inside her. Her eyes were filled with tears of joyful happiness. She looked back at him in awe. He had filled her with his cum after she had begged him to, in the throes of her passion. She removed her right hand from her hair and reached under herself cupping her fingers alongside his cock, feeling the slurry of juices already trickling from her crevice.

"Keep your hips in the air!" he instructed her "And your face on the carpet. I want that cum to stay up there for at least 20 minutes my little whore." As she felt him pulling his half erect cock from her, she pressed her labia tightly together and did her best to seal the mess inside of her cunt.

"Okay..." she replied hesitantly. Thinking of his semen seeking out an egg to fertilize, keeping her hips high, as he instructed. She felt so flooded, every crevice soppy wet. Even with her hips in the air she was oozing his seed from her entrance.

She watched as he gathered his clothes and crawled around towards her head, then laid down so his hips were near her face and presented his cock to her. She felt his hands entwining in her hair then guiding her mouth to his manhood. Her eyes widened as she realized he was going to make her clean him. She could smell him already as he pulled her closer. He smelled of his cologne and a hint of his sweat, as he guided her face closer to the mushroom scent of his semen. His whole cock was coated in wetness. She could see a ring of frothy slime near the base of his cock. She knew that was her own cream that he had pumped from her depths, that had lubricated their rutting. She had tasted of herself before, willingly, but just enough to get the flavor - a few times on lover's finger tips when he had presented them to her. She looked up at his face and saw him grinning at her.

"You know what I want you to do right?" he asked as he pressed her lips to his groin.

"Mmm hmm" she nodded and stuck her tongue out and began to lap and lick at the wetness. She started with random spots, avoiding her own taboo cream. Soon she realized she needed to organize her efforts. She started at the tip of his penis and licked it to the base. Swallowing. Tasting her own unappealing pussy juice. Fighting the urge to gag, a look of revulsion on her face as she returned to the tip of him and repeated the process. With her left hand she reached up and touched his cock, shifting it so she could lap the other side of it. She felt him twitch as she cleaned him. Her efforts made his desires stir again. She really was just trying to get him clean. He moaned on occasion. Even though she had not taken him into her mouth fully. She glanced up and saw he was smiling with his eyes closed. His hand was in her hair still but he had not guided her at all. She licked wetness from his testicles. His cock stayed half erect. She could see wads of thick semen in his pubic hairs and parted her lips and tried to suckle the sticky semen from the curly hairs on his balls. They were stickier then she thought, and she realized more was probably stuck to her pubic hairs but the vast majority was inside her vagina. She pressed her lips tight to his pubes and pulled her face back slowly lapping the pubes with her tongue as she did so. The gummy wad was in her mouth along with a pubic hair. She forced herself to swallow. She returned to her task, again and again licking, suckling and using her lips to cleanse him. A long time went by and she leaned back slightly to get a overview of his groin. He was clean except for her slowly drying saliva. He shifted and she looked up and he was gazing down at her with a smile on his face.

"Very well done." Jeffrey complimented her. "To many sluts would try to initiate a blowjob without permission."

"Thank you, Master." Jeanette replied.

He stood up and looked down at her. She looked up at him, face again on the carpet, left hand palm down on the floor, ass in the air, her dress bunched up under her breasts. He walked around her, examining her.

"You are a lovely piece of flesh, especially with my cum oozing from you!" he told her bluntly.

Jeanette nodded slowly, feeling a nervousness in her belly as a blush came over her face.

"Look at you - all shy!" he continued "All filled with my cum. Why aren't you on birth control?"

She felt her face grow warm as she blushed even deeper at his question. "I...I usually use condoms." she said meekly.

"YOU, use condoms?!" he said with emphasis.

"No, well I mean..." she stammered trying to explain.

"If you had brought one with you, I may have considered it. But you didn't. And now that I have had a feel of you bareback...don't bother in the future. You are too delightfully fuckable." He told her in a stern voice.

"Okay...but...Do you want children?!" Jeanette stammered knowing she wanted him again, but also not sure if she wanted to be married to Jeffrey, since they had only been dating less then a month. She was afraid that she could already be impregnated. If they did not use any protection, eventually she would be pregnant.

"What makes you think I don't have kids?" He asked her with a smirk on his face.

"Uh, uhn." Jeanette stammered unable to think of how to respond to his comment. Jeanette felt her hopes and dreams fall with a lump in her gut. She thought she knew about him. They had dated half a dozen times. She had met several of his friends and they all seemed nice. He had moved here a few months ago from Chicago. He came from a small family that she had not met. He never really spoke of any former girlfriends and certainly never told her he had kids. Would he knock her up and abandon her? Had he done this before? Her mind raced back trying to replay conversations they had before.

"You don't worry your pretty little head slave. I will take care of you...I have fun ideas!" he said playfully. "Well, your twenty minutes are about up." He reached down and grabbed her panties. "You are not getting these back."

Jeanette slowly shifted her weight back and knelt up, pulling her dress down with her left hand. Feeling more juices oozing and shifting within, slowly seeping between her labia. She carefully pulled her right hand away and it was coated in wetness. Most of it clear, some of it milky white especially the thicker wads. His hand was on her arm helping her to get up but then he guided her wet hand to her mouth.

"Eat it." he ordered.

"Yes Master." she replied and began to clean her hand with her mouth swallowing everything.

She lapped and licked her fingers, cleaning them, disgusted each time she tasted her own cloy tang in the mix. He watched her with amusement as she did as he ordered, nodding with satisfaction when she finished. With his hand on her wrist he led her to his bedroom. He tossed his clothes into the hamper and placed her panties on his nightstand. Then he sat on the side of the twin sized bed and positioned her between his legs standing and facing him. He let go of her hand and looked her over.

"Take your dress and bra off." he ordered her.

Jeanette reached back and unzipped her dress, then pulled her arms free of her sleeves and wiggled slowly, helping her dress fall over her hips to the floor. His eyes were wide looking her slowly up and down with great interest. She reached awkwardly behind herself and undid the the hook and eye closures on her bra. She brought her arms forward and pressed her breasts between them as she revealed herself. Her pink areola were pebbled and tightened and her nipples were hard. She let her bra fall from her arms and tossed it off to one side.

His hands reached up and caressed her fleshy orbs as he smiled, pleased with her appearance. His fingers squeezed the whole of the orb softly at first then more and more firmly until it was uncomfortable. "What size are they?" he asked her.

"C cup sir." Jeanette answered.

"Sir?!" He repeated questioning her choice of pronouns.

"Master..." Jeanette added.

He squeezed her breasts painfully tight in his strong rough manly hands. "Sir works too" he answered. With her tits captured he pulled downward, Jeanette had no choice and moved to her knees in front of him, her dress still under her on the floor. "Put your arms behind your back and grasp your hands palm down inside the opposite elbow."

Jeanette did as he commanded, her shoulders feeling a bit of stretch as she held the awkward position. He pulled her to him and he hunched lower pressing his face to her breasts, she was thankful when he released her right breast and pressed his face there. His left hand was now entwined in her hair. He kissed and licked her breast slowly circling inward to her nipple. Then he captured it in his mouth and began to suckle. At first his lips were pursed as if he was kissing it. Then slowly he drew her distended nipple further and further into his mouth. She felt his mouth begin to move open and closed slightly, the vacuum increasing dramatically. His tongue pinned her nipple to the bottom of his mouth and worked it hard with his lower teeth. Jeanette felt the sensation send shivers down her spine, as her left nipple hardened fully in sympathy with what was happening to the other. She knew her nipples were an erogenous area but she never before thought that she could be driven to an orgasm from them. Doing what he was doing, she reconsidered this. She willingly pressed her breast to him, that is when he let up. She felt his saliva cooling on her nipple. His right hand stopped squeezing her left breast and began to tease that nipple, circling it and playfully barely touching it.

"You have beautiful breasts, very responsive." He commented.

"Thank you Master." Jeanette responded after a long moment to regain her composure. She wanted desperately to wrap her arms around him and pull herself to him but did not dare break the position he had put her arms into.

"Do you want to please me?" He asked.

Jeanette nodded and answered eagerly "Yes Master!"

He grinned in satisfaction and opened his nightstand drawer to pull out several fleece lined leather cuffs. Jeanette's eyes grew wide. He showed her one of the cuffs: it was about two inches wide and had chrome plated buckles with many holes for the buckle. There was a large D ring affixed to the leather. Jeanette counted seven cuffs of various lengths.

"You may move your arms. Put this on your left ankle." He told her.

Jeanette willingly put cuffs on ankles, wrists, above her elbows and finally the last one went around her neck. He pulled seven small brass padlocks from the drawer and opened each one with a small key. She realized now why each of the prongs on the buckles had a round slot on it. They could be locked on. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as she attached the locks willingly, sealing herself into the fetters. He held the key.

"Try to remove them." He ordered her.

Jeanette tried but could not pull any of them off. Finally, looking at him again, defeated. "I cannot Master." she replied.

"Arms as they were before!" he ordered her.

Jeanette again place her arms behind her back so her arms were slightly crossed and her palms were in the crook of her elbow. Jeffrey pulled two carabiners from his nightstand then reached behind her and fastened her wrists to her opposite elbows. Jeanette tested the bindings and could not free herself. Each carabiner had a small nut on the gate that he had spun tight with his strong fingers, she could not begin to turn it from her awkward angle. He watched amused as she fiddled. She could see his cock was rigid again. She knelt in front of it seeing it clearly in all its glory. He was perhaps a bit over six inches long and just over an inch and a half in diameter, the head of it was perhaps slightly thicker and a darker purple. A watery driblet of pre-cum sat at the tip of it.

"You like my cock, don't you?" He asked her.

Jeanette nodded and smiled "Oh yes Master."

"And you want it in you?"

"Yes please Master."

His hands gripped her waist and he placed her on his bed. She was positioned on her back with her arms still crossed behind her. He took the pillows from under her head and placed them under her lower back and hips. He parted her legs and knelt between them. He leaned over her and his cock slid along her thigh. He pulled two more carabiners from his drawer and affixed them to the head of the bed.

He returned to kneeling between her thighs, crawling a bit closer so his cock was just touching her womanhood. Jeanette felt electricity zing from her sex to the core of her gut. She was already aroused.

"Have you ever been tied up before?" He asked.

"No Master."

He pressed his cock onto her. She could feel his cock on her labia and pressing against her clit. She squirmed and pressed her feet to the bed and lifted her cunt to him, trying to capture him. He easily evaded her and continued to tease her. He placed his hands around her waist and squeezed her in his strong grip.

"Do you want my cock in you?" Jeffrey asked her.

"Please yes Master!" Jeanette whispered.

"You are not using birth control though." He replied.

"I want it Master."

"Beg me then. Beg me to take you!" He ordered.

"Please Master, fuck me, let me feel you inside of me!" The sane part of her realized the risks she had already taken and was about to take. However, the sexual creature normally constrained, was overpowering her. She lifted her hips to him, desperate to have him in her, to feel him filling her void.

"Are you sure?" He asked, slipping the head of his cock into her. She could feel herself stretching around him. He pushed back and forth with great control not letting much more slide into her.

"Please, please take me!" she begged a bit louder then before.

"As you wish..." he grunted and pressed hard into her, pushing her labia in on that first thrust.

Jeanette moaned, feeling him spreading her, filling her, making her feel ecstatic. She squeezed him as he pressed into her depths. He pulled back and began to rut slow and easy. She looked at him, wanting to shift her arms to pull herself to him; instead she endured as he fucked her at his own pace. His hands pulled her to him as he hunched over her, fucking her. She moaned low and soft to each of his thrusts, squirming her hips on the tops of the pillows, she lifted her legs and pressed her heels to the backs of this hips trying to drive him in harder and deeper. She was thankful her hips were on pillows as her arms were uncomfortable under her own weight.

She felt him release her waist and lay further atop her, his left hand was in her hair and his right was around her left breast, caressing. He pressed his mouth to the flesh on her right breast several inches above her nipple and suckled, then capturing some flesh biting her there. At first not so hard, then he repeated the process to the timing of his slow ruts, suckling as he furrowed into her, then biting as he withdrew. She knew she would be bruised there and she did not care. A small sane part of her wondered how large that hickey would be and how long it would last, what blouses and dresses she would not be able to wear, but the part of her in control right now tried to press her breast to his mouth eager to earn his mark on her flesh.

He pulled her hair hard. She craned her neck trying to relieve the pressure. His mouth came off her tit with a wet pop and moved to a spot high on her neck above the collar. Jeanette's eyes grew wide. He kissed her, then as he bore into her with his rigid cock he sucked on her skin hard. She knew what would happen next but he paused his rut. Sucking harder and harder on her neck, his hand intertwined tighter into her hair. She pressed her heels hard into his hips hoping to hold him there, not wanting him to withdraw even knowing he would mark her neck more fully with his teeth. She felt him rolling his hips left and right slightly, his cock brushing along her cervix. She responded by trying to writhe under him to keep his cock head from causing discomfort on the opening to her womb. As he did this she could feel him sucking her neck and drawing a bit of tender flesh into his teeth. Teeth tightened, capturing her flesh. Pain.

"Oh no!" she cried out as she felt his teeth biting hard into her, the sensation of her flesh yielding under his teeth was excruciating. He bit down further. She didn't think he broke the flesh but wasn't sure. She closed her eyes and felt him thrust into her hard, suckling on her neck in the same spot that he had just bit. His hand twisted her head and his lips pulled off with a wet pop and moved to the front of her throat. He kissed her again, then suckled. He rolled his hips, this time Jeanette did not try to hold him in with her heels. He bit her again, this time not nearly as hard. He would leave his mark but she hoped not as large as the previous one.

He twisted his hand in her hair harder. Exposing the far side of her neck to his mouth. She waited for his lips but they did not come.

He whispered into her ear "I love your flesh, slut!" and licked her earlobe. "I am going to leave hickeys all over you."

She felt electric shivers move down her spine. Her neediness was a coiled spring in her gut and his mouth, cock and words were winding it ever tighter. Earlier he had made her orgasm for him twice.

His mouth was on the far side of her neck, his cock still deep in her, and she wanted his marks. She pressed her heels to his hips as she felt him suckling her flesh into his teeth. As she did this he ground his teeth left and right painfully on her neck. She didn't stop even as she felt the pain of his teeth sinking into her flesh. His lips pulled more of her into his mouth and his teeth reset. She wanted this. She quickly raised her feet and kicked him with her heels. He bit harder this time and she winced at the pain.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed and relaxed her legs around him a bit.

He withdrew and bit still harder. His teeth sank into her skin, plying the meat underneath with force. Jeanette didn't care if he broke her skin, she wanted him in her, everywhere, his.

He thrust back into her and released her hair. She felt him moving slowly lifting his torso up with his arms. He looked over his handiwork and slowly began to fuck her. She locked her ankles behind his back.

"Do you want to orgasm again?" He asked her.

"Yes, yes, please yes Master!" she begged.

"How close are you slut?"

"Close Master!" She replied, feeling the heat in her belly as his cock slid into her depths again.

"Don't you dare cum before me." he said sternly.

"No Master!" she answered afraid of his tone.

He began to rut now, harder and faster. She could feel her body swelling with need. She tried to build a wall around that need to stem it off. He was skilled. She cried out to each of his thrusts trying to encourage him. Her low sweet moans quickly became louder and higher in pitch. Minutes went by. Jeanette could feel her needs lapping at the top of the wall she had built around them.

"Don't stop!" she whined.

"Are you close?" he growled.

"Y...Ye...Yes" Jeanette stuttered.

"Good. Now orgasm and draw my seed deep into your womb!" He pressed his cock hard into her. She felt him at her cervix and despite the discomfort every muscle in her body tightened suddenly. She felt his cock pulsing and his cum spurting into her again and again. She submitted to orgasmic ecstasy. Tears rolled from her tightly shut eyes. She pulled her legs tight to him to draw him somehow closer then he already was. She shuddered and squirmed under him and heard her own high pitched voice crying out. She could hear a pounding from the ceiling through her foggy haze: the upstairs neighbors were stomping on the floor. She felt Jeffrey's hand on her mouth quieting her.

Jill_P
Jill_P
70 Followers
12